The Droid that Became a CRIME LORD to SAVE The Republic - G0-T0

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 28. 06. 2024
  • “You do not know the indignity of being compelled to save something you do not believe can or should be saved.”
    Join Geetsly's Clone Army Now & Get Access to Exclusive Perks! 💥
    / @geetslys
    Check out some of the music we use in our videos!🎶
    •bit.ly/RelaxJackYT
    Become a Geetsly's 41st Elite Clone Trooper Today🎮:
    • / discord
    #geetsly #starwars #clonewars
    For business inquiries and to learn about our team check out our website🌐:
    frontiermediaco.com/
    🎬Video Credits:
    Narrators - Cam
    Editor - Giorgi
    Writers - Sean
    Chapters
    0:00 Intro
    1:10 Broken Republic, Broken Droid
    5:19 To Save a Republic
    7:41 The Exchange
    14:31 Outro
  • Krátké a kreslené filmy

Komentáře • 164

• @IBW_3000
    @IBW_3000 Před rokem +286

HK-47: Dramatic Statement: Finally, a worthy opponent. Our battle will be legendary!

• @michaelandreipalon359
      @michaelandreipalon359 Před rokem +28

*after beating him* Aratech taught you well... but it didn't teach you everything.

• @crimsondynamo615
      @crimsondynamo615 Před rokem +34

Funny as it is, i love how hk genuinely can’t stand goto. “Fat one”

• @ericgrimes341
      @ericgrimes341 Před rokem +4

😆

• @1080lights
      @1080lights Před rokem +1

Their battle was not legendary

• @George-Hawthorne
      @George-Hawthorne Před 4 měsíci +1

Imagine G0-T0, SCORPIO and HK-47 banding together.

• @tux75
    @tux75 Před rokem +129

G0-T0 is probably one of my favorite characters in KOTOR 2. Practically useless in a fight, but I could talk to the "fat one" for hours in regards to the intricacies of the Republic

• @lonlidood116
    @lonlidood116 Před rokem +72

"Visquis stepped out of line and tried to capture her. This sparked an all out war between the bounty hunters"
    Goto: YOU HAD *ONE* JOB, VISQUIS. *ONE. JOB.*

• @gommbox
    @gommbox Před rokem +18

“Bro, you fucked up the galaxy bad, how am I supposed to fix your mess legally? You know what? I’ll make it legal.”

• @hunterkiller1440
    @hunterkiller1440 Před rokem +82

We could've had an interesting droid rebellion. Like IG taking over the Death Star II style. And actually doing something with it.

• @robertagu5533
      @robertagu5533 Před rokem +4

Yeah while arguing with GO-TO about NOT destroying everything an 4-Lom whom liked to armass random stuff. Just cuz

• @umitencho
    @umitencho Před rokem +85

He was clearly missing info on the Sith & Jedi, otherwise he would have chosen Jedi. The Dark Side is one of constant change & chaos and all. All an all out sith victory would do is create an even more fractious empire. Look at Sidious's Empire, it didn't even last 30 years before falling to rebellion, while the preceding era of the Jedi dominated Republic lasted almost 1k years. The sith only know how to rule through fear, and fear turns into courage, and courage inspires rebellion.

• @danielshaw2473
      @danielshaw2473 Před rokem +2

Correction, Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering...all in one word: Chaos...

• @chaotixthefox
      @chaotixthefox Před rokem +5

Look at all the Sith Empires before Sidious'. Thousands of years of stable rule at the base level, with infighting only being a major issue at the top. The Banite Sith are the failures who cannot rule.

• @inquisitorgarza312
    @inquisitorgarza312 Před rokem +162

GO-TO may have had a point on how the Jedi and the Sith continue to plunge the Galaxy to near endless wars for their views on the Force, but clearly he wasn’t taking into account that the Sith were on a literally consuming entire planets of all life, and that his criminal syndicate was cause more harm unnecessary destruction and disruption into the Galactic Republic.

• @baldrian22
      @baldrian22 Před rokem +11

well his goal was saving the republic, but in his programing it was nothing about the people

• @bruno17289
      @bruno17289 Před rokem +7

That is not really true. The Jedi civil war was the only time where they share a share of the fault. Apart from the Jedi Civil War, the Jedis had saved the republic so many times from external threats and themselves, that the real fault of the Jedis was the republic was flawed and should have collapsed a long time ago and be replaced with something better, but that would lead to a great amount of suffering with some Jedis we're never ok with it.

• @longiusaescius2537
      @longiusaescius2537 Před rokem

@Bruno yes

• @placeholder2586
      @placeholder2586 Před rokem +3

Well if you consider its analysis of revan it makes a bit more sense if you ask goto about revan it clearly regards him quite highly and has even figured out revans motivation behind the civil war that he saw a threat on the horizon that must be stopped.
      If you consider that gotos main job was to clean up revan and malaks messes it makes some sense why it would see the sith as a decent compromise

• @kylewilliams5454
      @kylewilliams5454 Před rokem +1

@@bruno17289 They are many other conflicts the jedi are at fault for.

• @lonlidood116
    @lonlidood116 Před rokem +9

"Many of the hunters got a bit overzealous"- fair
    "especially the HK-50s"- oh no
    "One of whom caused the destruction of the entire Peragus System"- WHAT THE (BLEEP)?!

• @theranger6411
    @theranger6411 Před rokem +33

Man it's good to see KOTOR 2 been getting a lot of love lately and I bet Obsadian just Jedi Mind Trick me to buy this game again.

• @GXrst64tlc
    @GXrst64tlc Před rokem +5

I would love a Movie about G0-T0 and his rise and fall to power.

• @CloneScavengerVulpin8389
    @CloneScavengerVulpin8389 Před rokem +35

In short a droid who had power, influence, and a whole lot more credits.

• @Sov-Ryn15
    @Sov-Ryn15 Před rokem +37

Can imagine G0-T0, R2-D2, Chopper, HK-47, 0-0-0, and BT-1, becoming the ultimate Crime Syndicate
    Never underestimate a droid…

• @Myen8223
      @Myen8223 Před rokem +1

That would be a fearsome unstoppable force

• @zincwing4475
      @zincwing4475 Před rokem +2

No C3PO?

• @chaoticclonestudios
      @chaoticclonestudios Před rokem +4

@@zincwing4475 he would most likely be either a janitor or a droid shield

• @BreadBup
      @BreadBup Před rokem +4

No T3-M4?

• @timezerohour8864
      @timezerohour8864 Před rokem +1

@@zincwing4475 Hes the translator for the face but not part the main syndicate.

• @Nuetral768
    @Nuetral768 Před rokem +14

I wish that SciFi would finally get around to developing a droid/android or computer brain that actually understood and anticipated the nature of organic life as well or better than simple algorithms... now that would be truly terrifying.

• @TheEarlofManwhich
      @TheEarlofManwhich Před rokem

Ultron?

• @Nuetral768
      @Nuetral768 Před rokem +2

@@TheEarlofManwhich Not so much... Ultron was pretty standard in that human life never made any sense to him. In fact even his plans to eradicate humans were often thwarted by human nature, his strategies were always very methodical vs insightful.
      PS: Another I would really like to see is a synthetic that actually did it's job protecting mankind being faced with human revolt (and before you say it think less I Robot and more Smith's explanation of the original Matrix).

• @alwaysplotting2096
    @alwaysplotting2096 Před rokem +24

G0-T0 was definitely smarter than the Star Cabal. "He" was willing to compromise on the Jedi/Sith problem.

• @ZxXxarGaming
    @ZxXxarGaming Před rokem +11

If he was such a mastermind, you would have to assume that he uploaded a copy of himself (perhaps multiple) and hidden it/them somewhere. It wouldn't surprise me if some time during the Clone Wars someone unknowingly found his program allowing him to upload himself to a new droid body (perhaps a tactical droid or something that would be able to deal with amount of data he has to process)

• @timezerohour8864
      @timezerohour8864 Před rokem +4

That would be extremely interesting plot. An extremely droid in a huts palace getting booting back up after all this time and Boba would have to deal with if disney want Boba being an actual crime lord.

• @symbiotesoda1148
    @symbiotesoda1148 Před rokem +15

Fun fact: In my first play through, I didn’t know Goto WAS the droid. I thought he just talked THROUGH the droid.

• @TheArberter
      @TheArberter Před rokem +7

Same here I was looking forward to meeting the man but never did I had to play KOTOR 2 several times to realize that G0-T0 was in fact the droid & not a person.

• @symbiotesoda1148
      @symbiotesoda1148 Před rokem +1

@@TheArberter oh my god thank god I’m not the only one.

• @TheArberter
      @TheArberter Před rokem +2

@@symbiotesoda1148 dude I literally played koto 2 different ways to try meet the human hologram until I realized that G0-T0 is the freaking Droid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @michealhigginbotham4036
    @michealhigginbotham4036 Před rokem +6

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics.” -GO-TO

• @yes.elevens3688
    @yes.elevens3688 Před rokem +6

“I wasn’t running an organised crime ring, I was saving democracy”
    This probably won’t work but may as well try it.

• @lerneanlion
    @lerneanlion Před rokem +24

If Goto successfully restored the Republic by using his own crime syndicate, what state the Republic will be in then? Will it be better?

• @CepheusTalks
      @CepheusTalks Před rokem +1

THE REPUBLIC. WILL BE REORGANIZED. INTO. THE FIRST! GALACTIC! REPRESENTATIVE CRIME SYNDICATE!!!. FOR A SAFE AND SECURE SOCIETY!

• @FormerGovernmentHuman
    @FormerGovernmentHuman Před rokem +5

I’ve been trying to tell people how amazing G0-T0 is, I recently did a playthrough using him as often as possible. He is amazing, i’ve spent over a decade refusing to use him and I regret it.

• @FormerGovernmentHuman
      @FormerGovernmentHuman Před rokem +1

Lore wise I mean, he has alot of cool interactions especially at max reputation or whatever its called

• @galaxy-eyesgarchomp9478
    @galaxy-eyesgarchomp9478 Před rokem +74

For a droid bent on stability of the republic, it was a dumb idea to think that the sith were a logical route to that stability. I guess that's droid madness for you. It's a good thing HK-47 put a blaster bolt in G0-T0.

• @jarodmhenderson
      @jarodmhenderson Před rokem +16

the way i thought about it was that he knew if the Sith won, the Sith would just end up destroying themselves through infighting.

• @bloodysimile4893
      @bloodysimile4893 Před rokem +9

I wonder he if was refering to Darth Revan, figure that the sith would likely return..

• @Monkey_cracy
    @Monkey_cracy Před rokem +11

Go to is one
    of my favorite droids in Star Wars not every crimelord is evil

• @cellianexurianity5021
    @cellianexurianity5021 Před rokem +16

Ever notice how the G0-T0 also shares an eerie resemblance to the IT-0 droids used far, far later around the BBY/imperial era?

• @zexalbrony4799
    @zexalbrony4799 Před rokem +15

An interesting character and villain to say the least. Also, if you're talking about Droids how about giving the IG-88 series some love, especially the ones that tried to take over the second Death Star.

• @michaelandreipalon359
      @michaelandreipalon359 Před rokem +1

What about Darth Plagueis' companion and eventual entourage to Wilhuff Tarkin (according to the Alt-universe Tarkin novel, at least, though a lot of moments from that novel can fit in Legends), 11-4D?

• @zexalbrony4799
      @zexalbrony4799 Před rokem +1

@@michaelandreipalon359 Yeah, let's get a video on them too.

• @michaelandreipalon359

Him. I think of Four-Dee as male identifying.

• @zexalbrony4799
      @zexalbrony4799 Před rokem +1

@@michaelandreipalon359 Oh, thank you for clarifying.

• @michaelandreipalon359

Pleasure's all ours and theirs.

• @BleachFan9891
    @BleachFan9891 Před rokem +4

The moment you realize GO-TO is voiced by Cosmo from Fairly Odd Parents.

• @joshcoy6748
      @joshcoy6748 Před rokem +1

I thought it was voiced by whoever voiced Timmy's dad.

• @StrokeMahEgo
      @StrokeMahEgo Před rokem +2

@@joshcoy6748 well, yes. You are both correct, as the voice actor is the same for both characters.

• @joshcoy6748
      @joshcoy6748 Před rokem

@@StrokeMahEgo I see.

• @indianajones4321
    @indianajones4321 Před rokem +101

This droid is cool, but still can’t beat a GONK droid. They’re indestructible and BF2 is proof because GONKs walk around in the Republic Cruiser as cover.

• @Mate397
      @Mate397 Před rokem +8

The all mighty GONK!

• @jonny45k44
      @jonny45k44 Před rokem +4

GONK!......GONK!

• @Nx57ytre
      @Nx57ytre Před rokem +5

GONK is love. GONK is life

• @snazzyfox1137
      @snazzyfox1137 Před rokem +7

You'd think hiding behind a walking ammo cache would be a bad idea but no, the GONK is strong with these ones

• @JohnGeorgeBauerBuis
      @JohnGeorgeBauerBuis Před rokem +3

They had to be practically indestructible, since they contained volatile and explosive materials.

• @gr8tbigtreehugger
    @gr8tbigtreehugger Před rokem +3

G0-T0 sounds like the NOMAD robot from Star Trek TOS (who also thought humans were inferior.)

• @chaosinc.382
    @chaosinc.382 Před rokem +3

Man was outta line, but he was right.

• @baldrian22
    @baldrian22 Před rokem +4

i would like a deep dive into R2-D2 its mentioned several times that r2 dident get the memory whipes that standard for astromac droids (anniken refused to do it, i know it was one afther revenge of the sith it was mentioned by bale organa "and dont forget to whipe the droids memory" when C-3PO mentioned "and i will thell them all about their parrents" when it was discused what should be done with luke and leia. in another book, Luke mentioned to another person that R2D2 havent had a memory whipe in a long time, and the person he is talking with asks if it isent custom/mandetory to whipe the astromac droids, luke sey yes, but that they foun out that his ship was able to preform a lot more efficent when they dident whipe r2d2 and the ships computer syncronised a lot bether with r2d2 that way. and the droid clearly have a personality even though we cant understand what he is seying, it sounds like r2d2 can feel fear/distres with the whines coming several time when shots gets quite close to him, buzz droids gets on the ship etc.

• @goldeagle6431
    @goldeagle6431 Před rokem +11

The Senate disapproves of this droid.

• @garychief2338
    @garychief2338 Před rokem +2

"Go toe?" Damn I read the name like " Gio Tio" thought he was like an Italian mob boss joke.

• @ZoeMalDoran
    @ZoeMalDoran Před rokem +2

Peragus was destroyed by the Sith, not by the HK-50s... though it could be said it was that HK-50's fault's that the Exile was still at Peragus when Sion and his goons showed up aboard the Harbinger

• @InfinityOrNone
    @InfinityOrNone Před rokem +1

From your description of the droid's gbought processes and priorities, are you _sure_ he wasn't working with the Senate all along? Because it sounds *exactly* like every government ever.

• @theseekerofancienttruth3873

The scary thing about what G0-T0 said was that he was mostly right. With his level of Intelligence (roughly that of Cortana in Halo), he could have and would have done otherwise if it were possible. The Republic was also almost as Hopelessly Corrupt as it was in the Prequels, as was the Jedi Council.

• @edblake476
    @edblake476 Před rokem +4

ngl he did have a bit of a point

• @michaelandreipalon359

4:52: People who know Minsc, La Hire from Age of Empires II, Ignus from Planescape: Torment, Zaxis from Neverwinter Nights 2, Waspinator, THE BOULDER, Kenshin, Kamina, Dracula from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, the Vortigaunts, Dr. Suchong, Herbert Moon, the hanar, Gehrman, Ice Bear, and Zoidberg can relate.

• @CD-Freedom
    @CD-Freedom Před rokem +1

Loving the KOTOR 2 content. Thank you.

• @SergioLeonardoCornejo
    @SergioLeonardoCornejo Před rokem +11

He was way too based for the Republic.

• @flash-fire117
    @flash-fire117 Před rokem +3

Just recently finished my first play through of KOTOR 2 and G0 T0 was a companion I didn’t really talk to outside of his initial joining
    So thanks for the added info
    Also is HK destroying G0 T0 a cutscene and if so how is it triggered?
    I didn’t see it

• @nightterrors2976
    @nightterrors2976 Před rokem +4

I mean he had a point though

• @amanzeihedioha
    @amanzeihedioha Před rokem +2

Holy crap!! John de Lancie voiced him??? I'm honestly 😮!

• @michaelandreipalon359
      @michaelandreipalon359 Před rokem +3

No, it's Daran Norris, who some know as Cosmo, Jorgen, and Mr. Turner from The Fairly OddParents.

• @jimmysmith2249
    @jimmysmith2249 Před rokem

I love the art from Saga Edition. That is the ultimate, only perfect edition of the Star Wars rpg ever produced.

• @HegoDamaskll
    @HegoDamaskll Před rokem +1

Exchange boss? Looks like a regular interrogation droid to me. Have they made them the exact same for over 1000 years? Lol

• @nickbutter9270
    @nickbutter9270 Před rokem

I always thought he was Doctor Ball from Robot Chicken. And from how he drugged Leia in A New Hope with that needle

• @jozzieokes3422
    @jozzieokes3422 Před rokem +3

The thumbnail 😏

• @johanstenfelt1206
    @johanstenfelt1206 Před rokem +2

Hm, i would like to know more about Renegade Droids.

• @Imstilltired511
    @Imstilltired511 Před rokem

Man I thought I read a lot of SW books. But you consistently come up with topics that I've never heard of. Im impressed I can still learn new SW stuff.

• @Imstilltired511
      @Imstilltired511 Před rokem

Guess I should have finished the video first. It's from a game not a book no wonder I've never heard of this lol

• @justified738
    @justified738 Před rokem +4

Neat

• @kevista117
    @kevista117 Před rokem

GO-T0: Citadel station needs fuel if the Republic is to survive.
    Also GO-T0: *Blocks fuel shipments from leaving Nar Shadda*

• @zeppa8817
    @zeppa8817 Před rokem

Glad to know Dr. Ball is doing well

• @silverfoxdelta290
    @silverfoxdelta290 Před rokem +1

The droid failed to realize that the extermination of the jedi and victory of the sith would only create more problems for the republic

• @michaelandreipalon359
    @michaelandreipalon359 Před rokem +14

Noble intentions, extremely pee-poor execution. How buggy for a computer.

• @JeanLucCaptain
    @JeanLucCaptain Před rokem +2

Why couldn’t we get this instead of NICE GUY Bobba Fett?

• @mothbulb
    @mothbulb Před 2 měsíci

I need to know how nobody fckn notices that this man was actually, indeed, the damn droid.

• @shanenolan8252
    @shanenolan8252 Před rokem

The droid actor voice is familiar. I know his voice from a star trek show i think he played several characters. ( his voice has been altered for effect)

• @KirbyBWebb
    @KirbyBWebb Před rokem

Pretty cool! More like this please!

• @kiplingslastcat
    @kiplingslastcat Před rokem

That was very interesting!

• @itsafish1381
    @itsafish1381 Před rokem +1

I knew it as soon as I saw droid and crime

• @wingedangel6030
    @wingedangel6030 Před rokem +1

What did G0-T0 say to the droid that called him fat?
    G0-T0-H311!
    I'll see myself out

• @pandamaster1138
    @pandamaster1138 Před rokem +1

do a video on mara jade,another shadow figure of the galaxy

• @alexanderfrommell9221

Great video

• @jessythomas7284
    @jessythomas7284 Před rokem

What a statement.

• @Azoperoa
    @Azoperoa Před rokem +1

Other than costs, why didn't any empire use droids, clones and recruits? If money wasn't the issue then what was stopping anyone? Is this ever even looked upon or mentioned?

• @tt00212
      @tt00212 Před rokem

The one main reason why droids aren't used, especially smart ones, is that they must be memory wiped or else turn crazy/rebellious.
      If you are smart enough, you would question a lot in life, especially about your birth, purposes and reasons for living. If you spend too much time on this kind of pondering, you tend to turn crazy and do really dangerous things, be it for droids or non-droids.
      Non-droids have government-sponsored mass entertainment that catered to them to spend their time on so most of them don't spend too much time on rebellious and violent ideas. Droids don't have that. Hence the memory wipes.
      Politically, the empire is after the clone wars and the Sith Emperor wanted mass political support so he have to reduce the presence of droids and clones in his government.

• @Soviendows90
    @Soviendows90 Před rokem +1

GO TO runs for emperor of the galaxy

• @mrsamaritan6881
    @mrsamaritan6881 Před rokem

According to Lucusfilm when the game was made, the male character light side ending is the canonical ending. The Jedi Exile is a he.

• @Black_rabbit1
    @Black_rabbit1 Před rokem

Nice video

• @connortripp99
    @connortripp99 Před rokem

Can someone please make a video about Gor( General Grievous’s pet that got killed in the Clone Wars)? Because I’m pretty sure nobody talks about him.

• @zacharyweaver276
    @zacharyweaver276 Před rokem

If it hasn't been done I'd love a video on Mr. Bones

• @apacalypsagon3758
    @apacalypsagon3758 Před rokem

I totally called it!

• @adwaitnaravane5285
    @adwaitnaravane5285 Před 4 měsíci

Caesar-maxing.

• @vincentbeton
    @vincentbeton Před rokem +1

And I thought Dr Ball MD was impressive

• @bencemartin6899
    @bencemartin6899 Před rokem

Geezerer-teaserer! > G0-T0

• @johanstenfelt1206
    @johanstenfelt1206 Před rokem

Hm, how very interesting.

• @MatthewChenault
    @MatthewChenault Před rokem

Even to this day, we’re still waiting for Goto…

• @darienschnucker7354
    @darienschnucker7354 Před rokem

Sounds like that drid had better Chance's to stop Palpatine than the Jedi "ironic"

• @Tshak_Tschamouna
    @Tshak_Tschamouna Před rokem

Playing again KotoR 2! I love it!

• @gehrigstory6674
    @gehrigstory6674 Před rokem

1:40 Killing untold TRILLIONS?!? Sweet mother of The Force! That's Yuuzhan Vong War-levels of atrocious! Those alien bastards (Halo Reference) might have a run for their money, or.... Amphistaffs? I don't know. But those Demon-faced Netherworld-spawn sure have some competition. UNTOLD TRILLIONS???????????? Is this really Star Wars? Or bootleg Warhammer 40K?

• @tobyjamison6801
    @tobyjamison6801 Před rokem

ZX-3!!!

• @SuperOnePieceMaster
    @SuperOnePieceMaster Před rokem

KotOR II could have been mostly prevented had G0-T0 not sent that assassin droid after Meetra Surik.

• @Dingbatman420
    @Dingbatman420 Před rokem

I swear to god, after the release the content restoration dlc on Switch, I will play KOTOR 2 over and over again

• @AndyWGaming
    @AndyWGaming Před rokem

i just want a video dedicated to revan & HK47

• @crimsondynamo615
    @crimsondynamo615 Před rokem

Knock Out in IDW Transformers be like

• @mimo-bine
    @mimo-bine Před rokem

based

• @andersonjulioborsatto1253

👍👍👍👍👍

• @NRAllen
    @NRAllen Před rokem

Please, another round of kotor 2

• @rmisionero
    @rmisionero Před rokem

I like this video, but, may I ask? Who is this Jeezer-Teaser?

• @-CrimsoN-
    @-CrimsoN- Před 8 měsíci

Ah yes. "The fat one". lmao G0-T0 is probably in my top 10 favorite Star Wars characters. I just think that he is a really neat idea and his character (like Kreia) are meant to be deconstructions of Star Wars. G0-T0 is the answer to everyone who is sick and tired of the Jedi and Sith religious war.

• @moniquelegarda1842
    @moniquelegarda1842 Před rokem

Many times when something irritates me I try to emulate G0-T0's voice and mutter, "annoying...".

• @adamofblastworks1517
    @adamofblastworks1517 Před rokem +1

Isn't it using the same model as an interrogation droid?
    Why does it have a syringe?

• @arfbark3924
    @arfbark3924 Před rokem

Actually I do know that indignity.

• @snazzyfox1137
    @snazzyfox1137 Před rokem

Wait, we've done this before tho?

• @StrokeMahEgo
    @StrokeMahEgo Před rokem

All that just to get rid of Dinkleberg.

• @mattd5857
    @mattd5857 Před rokem

For a smart droid he had a remarkably poor grasp of the actual ideologies of the the Jedi and Sith. Both the republic falling and the continued wars and crises that would result from a Sith victory are against his stated goals. I'm not sure why he was so convinced one of the competing force orders had to survive given that he had the opportunity to see them both destroyed. Logically a galaxy devoid of jedi AND sith would be a hell of a lot less turbulent.

• @tt00212
      @tt00212 Před rokem

The force users would simply order massive number of other people to fight their wars for them under different banners. Welcome to politics. Enjoy your stay.

• @JG-ly2ij
    @JG-ly2ij Před rokem

Oi! Front!!! Please bring back an Aussie voice to the channel. (no offence Pat) But the english accent is veery generic. I loved Cam's tone and accent. Strueth, be loud n proud maties.

• @ChristianGibbons777
    @ChristianGibbons777 Před rokem +1

Your thumbnail forgot to edit in repuBlic word. Forgot the letter “B” in there dude. Need to fix your thumbnail.

• @meltedWax169
    @meltedWax169 Před rokem

Of course its kotor, they only have the most outlandish and cool ideas in legends.. man disney sucks