One Fine Day on a Triumph Bonneville T120

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 11. 08. 2023
  • After weeks of constant rain, a sunny day finally arrived, just for a day or two. So I quickly got my Triumph Bonneville T120 out and soaked up some much needed sunny miles.
    There's nothing much better than riding a motorcycle through the British countryside on a sunny day. Shame then that we've had nearly four weeks of non-stop rain. But when it stopped for a day and the sun actually came out, I didn't need asking twice.
    The roads between Flash and Rudyard Lake in the Peak District are a wonderful mix of fast A roads and slower, winding country tracks; there's something for everyone.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Links and Discount Codes:
    *Roadskin Taranis AAA Jeans & Easyrider 2 Hoodie
    collabs.shop/v5jtul
    = Discount code: CLASSICRIDES
    * SPConnect Wireless Charging Phone Mount.
    links.sp-connect.com/classic-...
    = Discount code: CLASSICRIDES
    You can also check out other items I use to maintain my bike, make my films and go camping at the link below.
    www.amazon.co.uk/shop/classic...
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    If you enjoyed this short film, I hope that you'll consider leaving a like on the video or subscribing to the channel. Your Like or Subscription lets CZcams know that you've enjoyed my video, which in turn helps push the video out to more people. Leaving a Like or Subscribing is a really great way of directly supporting the channel.
    Or, if you feel like my mini films are worth £1 of your money, then it would be a huge help if you would consider actively supporting the channel by becoming a Channel Member. Being a member means you'll get access to a little extra content, such as honest gear reviews and the odd behind the scenes video too. But mainly it's a way of supporting the channel and helping me make more of the videos which brought you here in the first place.
    Finally, if you'd like more information on the channel, the bike or my travels, please feel free to hop over to my website where you can find articles, photos and journals on everything Classic Rides.
    www.classic-rides.co.uk/
    Thank you,
    Matt.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Songs:
    Parallax & Stay Near by Luwaks
    Affiliate Links.
    The product links above are affiliate links. This means that for a short time, if you make a purchase after clicking on a link, I receive a small commission from the supplier. It doesn't add anything to the price to you and the commissions I make help keep the channel running.
    Affiliate links are a fair and easy way of keeping the channel afloat, so if you do buy something using a link, you'll be actively supporting the channel and for that, you have my genuine thanks.
    #motovlog #motorcycle #mototouring

Komentáře • 121

• @ClassicRides

Like the jacket and jeans in the this video? You can get 10% off by using the link below:

• @williamwintemberg

One Beautiful Moment on two wheels!

• @jerhughes500

Great timing. I just sat down with a fried egg sandwich, black coffee and Aldi’s version of a penguin, other supermarket brands are available. Nice to see you getting out, lovely roads and not much traffic. 👌

• @edhc5480

The music ❤ the Ride.

• @unconditioned_ride

High art as always and glorious landscapes, great advertising for the passion.....

• @michaelpina1858

Yup!!! Bliss!!!

• @as92300

The best video

• @AlexOnABoat

That's a lift for the soul, a taste of the glorious countryside and sunny weather to boot.

• @Nicontrast

As well as a beautiful ride, you cinematorgraphy is absolutely beautiful. Great video.

• @cgalinari

Sensacional o vídeo Matt, quase dá pra sentir o vento no rosto. O lugar então, lindo demais, parece mais um cenário de filme. Obrigado.

• @lesperchard3793

Your videos in the Peak District always look amazing Matt.

• @Snapper2110

Matt, that ride out, in the sun on that bike through that countryside is just pure art to a certain type of rider. Sometimes less is more, just leaving us the awesome countryside, the beautiful day (for riding) and the sound of that bike, the unobtrusive music, just makes these a pleasure for me to watch, very film-ic. I watch them a few times to make sure I`ve not missed anything.

• @edwardtodd2833

Terrific footage, thanks for sharing

• @Podroze.Motocyklowe

Matt, awesome as always and the music is a great add-on to the video this time. I like the way how you combine this both elements. And I really admire your work and try to adopt the way how you make a footage to my videos. I am looking forward for the next one.

• @bernhardu.gitanasellhorn-t7622

A beautiful bike in a beautiful landscape....👍👍

• @franrakou7458

Hey Matt , it’s real pleasure to watch your videos i repeat again but i have no other word . Beautiful landscapes music bike and helmet !😊 no mistake ! i hope next year to take a ride in your gorgeous country !

• @nicktanner4860

Another beautiful vid Matt.

• @markimark82

great production!especially b roll, subbed

• @wingandhog

Your videos are stunning! Thanks for sharing

• @YangCalgary

Wonderful!