Buying a Brand New Motorcycle | 2020 Triumph Bonneville T120

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 1. 02. 2020
  • After my accident i decided it wasn't going to keep me off 2 wheels.
    So i went out and bought a brand new 2019 Triumph Bonneville T120
    Don't forget to find me on social media
    flipna
    flip_na
    My Patreon Page
    / flipnah
    If you don't know you should - ‪@shadetreesurgeon‬

Komentáře • 305

• @Richard-pe4cx
    @Richard-pe4cx Před 3 lety +1

i find riding my bike home from work very relaxing the day washes away its a way of life

• @brettallgoodtunes9483
    @brettallgoodtunes9483 Před 4 lety +5

Courage isn’t the lack of fear, rather, it’s the ability to recognize that better things are past the fear

• @johnnyalvidrezjr3552
    @johnnyalvidrezjr3552 Před 4 lety +17

That's it, real cowboy's fall off their horse, but they always get back on.

• @roymctarsney5655
    @roymctarsney5655 Před 4 lety +3

Hey Brother!
    I just wanted to offer my heart felt congratulations on the new T120! Awesome bike! Also, I wanted to tell you that I am grateful that you came out of that crash on the positive side of things! Stay in the wind and be safe! Excited for you and you new adventures on the 120 and the resurrection of the 48! God Bless, Bother!

• @vagabondjay7281
    @vagabondjay7281 Před 4 lety +1

46bhp, top speed of 110, The man is happy as can be. It warms my heart to see a man so pleased with so little :p

• @whatsstefon
      @whatsstefon Před 4 lety

Vagabond Jay man, I have to say. The older I’ve gotten, the less the HP mattered. I’ve ridden Busas and all. But even with my Harley in the garage, I love riding my shitty, single cylinder, unrefined Royal Enfield Classic 500. Probably makes 19HP at the wheel. But I freaking love the little chug chug turd.

• @JohnConnor12
    @JohnConnor12 Před 4 lety +1

Congrats, man! She's a beauty! I finally bought a new 2019 Yamaha XSR900 after riding the same crusty old R6 for 12 years. Having a new bike is such a great feeling. Never stop riding, dude!

• @jasondoll7181
    @jasondoll7181 Před 4 lety

Congratulations on the new bike man! Hope it treats you well. Keep the shiny side up! Cant wait to see the upcoming vids

• @BikerMedic
    @BikerMedic Před 4 lety

Love your attitude Flip.. Great looking bike.. Glad you are able to have a great positive outlook on life.. Definitely looking forward to seeing what's in store for the triumph

• @stinde666
    @stinde666 Před 4 lety +5

Congrats Flip ! If I hadn’t my Sporty I’d have a Bonneville,cool scoot , and so happy your ok 👌

• @sherribohannon5706
    @sherribohannon5706 Před 4 lety

So glad to see you back on You Tube! And I love the new bike!!!

• @alchemyRhythm
    @alchemyRhythm Před 4 lety

Stoked for ya! Gonna be great watching it transform, enjoy your triumph man, great bikes :-)

• @ronniefnd
    @ronniefnd Před 4 lety

Man I'm glad to see you are good and still riding. Bonus points for how you are feeling about the new bike.....that's good stuff. Looking forward to seeing you out here putting miles on it.

• @spothra8862
    @spothra8862 Před 4 lety

Glad to hear you're keeping your head up and moving forward. Congrats on the Bonne..

• @redwolf198920
    @redwolf198920 Před 4 lety

Glad you were ok after crash and able to keep riding! Congrats on new bike! Just starting following your channel yesterday after watching shadetree.

• @awesomefearsome
    @awesomefearsome Před 4 lety +1

It looks absolutely AMAZING!!! 100% with you on the side mirrors, but hey, enjoy this beauty just like it is for now. Rock on!!!

• @caustictwist3272
    @caustictwist3272 Před 4 lety +1

Hell yea brother! Glad to see you back on two, now let the content floowwww through you.

• @gerokron3412
    @gerokron3412 Před 4 lety +3

Congrats, man, nice bike indeed. When I smashed my shoulder going down a Duc 750 near my hometown München in southern Germany I had the same feeling and anxiety: not to be able to enjoy motorcycling because of constant panic.
    So I trained for 9 month to get the shoulder working again and then bought a brand new Royal Enfield Bullet. The feeling I had when I rode her out of the shop is undiscribable, euphoric is by far not enough. I guess, the whole world was mine in that moment. Cheers, mate!

• @richardyoung714
    @richardyoung714 Před 4 lety

A very inspirational video! Enjoy the T120, man! Love the words and attitude you have to to life and motorcycles in this.

• @NicePantsLance
    @NicePantsLance Před 4 lety

Great choice! It's the bike that does everything well and looks great doing it 👍

• @zackarybrown6752
    @zackarybrown6752 Před 4 lety

Congrats on the new bike. I'm glad you are well enough to be riding around.

• @MrSimulatedsanity
    @MrSimulatedsanity Před 4 lety

Awesome Flip, cant wait to follow the build.
    Gotta love a lil trumpie action.

• @davehowie03
    @davehowie03 Před 4 lety

Glad you’re ok and even happier you’re lovin the new ride!

• @pacopetepnw3434
    @pacopetepnw3434 Před 4 lety

Hell Yeah Flip! Congrats on the Bonnie! We are all glad you are healing well.

• @philmulheran806
    @philmulheran806 Před 4 lety

Brilliant bike Flip. Let the customising commence !!

• @themadyankee724
    @themadyankee724 Před 4 lety

That thing is wicked sharp! Good on ya for staying on the horse!

• @robertbelote5273
    @robertbelote5273 Před 4 lety +1

Congrats man , cool bike. That thing has been tickling my fancy the last 6 months or so, im definitely going to follow the progression, my interest is mainly the reliability.

• @AtownBurns
    @AtownBurns Před 4 lety

Good morning and good luck with the new bike dude! You are a LUCKY man Flip. Keep it rubber side down!

• @MakoVette
    @MakoVette Před 4 lety

Congrats! You've chosen wisely with the T120. After getting hit and smashed up (18 screws holding my shoulder together) on my FXDLS (totaled), I'm slowly getting my two wheel soul back on a T120 Black. Love the bike, it's exactly what the Dr. ordered.

• @Rshackleford8810
    @Rshackleford8810 Před 4 lety +6

Beautiful bike man! With Harley’s lackluster new lineup, I’m not surprised at all with your choice 😉

• @mysterymacaroni
    @mysterymacaroni Před 4 lety

Hellz yeah dude! Cafe the hell out of it. Can't wait to see what you do with it

• @HARMARSCH2
    @HARMARSCH2 Před 4 lety

Congratulations Flip Na.

• @Its2loudyer2oldmotovlogs

Congrats Flip and hell of a good choice!

• @kevinhilnbrand1373
    @kevinhilnbrand1373 Před 4 lety

Congratulations on the new ride. Glad you're ok. Been looking at the speed master myself.

• @automandan
    @automandan Před 3 lety

Congratulations Flip your going to love that bike.

• @haney39902
    @haney39902 Před 4 lety

Congrats Flip! Can't wait to see all the new content with the bonneville. Got to hang out with you and the crew after FLMM and you are a great dude that deserves all the best. Keep it up.

• @bluetube61
    @bluetube61 Před 4 lety

Congrats 💥🤛🏼 I felt the same when I rode my ‘17 T100 away from the dealership. It’s been two years and two months and 21k behind me...great bikes 👍🏼

• @jonfarris2716
    @jonfarris2716 Před 4 lety

That's awesome man. Great bike. Glad you're ok.

• @jamiefetter5251
    @jamiefetter5251 Před 4 lety

Nice choice man looking forward to seeing what you do to keep up the vlogs bro ride safe

• @davidneilson3508
    @davidneilson3508 Před 4 lety

Man glad you are ok and got back on that horse (Subscribed) 👍👍😊

• @JL-kg2zl
    @JL-kg2zl Před 4 lety

I'm so pumped you got a new bike and I can totally relate to all the amazing things your motcycle has been part of in your life. My bike is my therapy for most things and I can't imagine not riding again.
    I can't wait for your next video goddam it!

• @leftymike8730
    @leftymike8730 Před 4 lety

That’s a sweetheart of a machine! Congrats and good luck 👍

• @The333
    @The333 Před 4 lety

Sweet ride, Flip! Awesome bike!

• @camberdived6457
    @camberdived6457 Před 4 lety

Nice one dude, Glad things have worked out so well for you after the accident 😁

• @kermitdafrogisback
    @kermitdafrogisback Před 4 lety

Nice new ride. Enjoy every minute of it. Be safe, ride often, an have fun. I wish I still had my bike.

• @ryrider5733
    @ryrider5733 Před 4 lety

Love the new bike, the cafe racer style is a great idea. KJ got me on a 2017 bobber about a year ago Tampa Triumph great place great deal. Love the video’s keep up the great work.

• @Johnrockerldn
    @Johnrockerldn Před 4 lety

good vid mate and nice bike, i love the bonnevilles etc, i did chuckle as you showed josh cleaning the ashtrays in the bar, here in the UK no smoking allowed in pubs etc and i for 1 dont miss it.

• @louischapman3697
    @louischapman3697 Před 4 lety

Good stuff. May you and the Trumpet have many carefree and accident free miles. Ride smart and be safe

• @awesomeinforensics
    @awesomeinforensics Před 3 lety

I just found your channel after watching a Shadetree video. I’m retiring next year and thinking about purchasing my first bike a Triumph Bonneville . Looking forward in finding your upgrades to your T120.

• @charlescockley7610
    @charlescockley7610 Před 4 lety

I haven’t ridin in about 20 years.. a few months ago I out right bought a Nightster 1200. Those first few rides I was just like you in this video. I was in love and couldn’t believe it’s mine and I’m on it! You and Josh’s videos are the best,.. I should move north and ride with y’all

• @bgharvpullatrain
    @bgharvpullatrain Před 4 lety

The editing is top notch! Lol congratulations on the new ride.

• @skarecrow29
    @skarecrow29 Před 4 lety

Good to see you back on a bike, any bike. The best bike in the world is the one you love and it doesn't matter how fast or powerful or slick it is, if its the one you want then its the best one in the world.

• @jimwortham8634
    @jimwortham8634 Před 4 lety +2

This guy truly loves his Triumph congratulations Wise Choice wise man

• @caseyroskwitalski4647
    @caseyroskwitalski4647 Před 4 lety

Atta boy Flip! Congrats!!!

• @wolfy5471
    @wolfy5471 Před 4 lety

Glad your ok, nice bike. You got a good outlook bud.

• @wickedcoolname399
    @wickedcoolname399 Před 4 lety

It's been perfect riding weather up here where I live and I just came back from a 300 ride through western Massachusetts on my 2018 T120.
    The more miles I put on that bike the more I love it. The power delivery is so smooth and the torque is available at any speed in any gear. Just twist the throttle and it goes. The shifts are smooth as butter, the brakes work great, even the stock seat is perfectly comfortable.
    Mine is competition green/fusion white and it gets compliments everywhere I go.
    I'm 57 and I've been riding since I got my first mini bike as a twelve year old kid. This Bonneville is easily the nicest bike I've ever owned.
    In my opinion Triumph's fit and finish are second to none.

• @bfineducation1035
    @bfineducation1035 Před 3 lety

I test rode T120 few days ago. It's a very smooth and powerful motorcycle in its class. You'll never regret buying one.

• @shadwox9808
    @shadwox9808 Před 4 lety

im glad your ok bro. good for ya to be right back on a motorcycle that the way to go.Just like Celine sing MY HEARTH WILL GON ON AND ON. ride safe bro

• @Running-with-skizers
    @Running-with-skizers Před 4 lety

Awesome bike flip my buddy has one and loves it. It will blow the doors off any harley with ease definitely a good buy be safe man and enjoy

• @jon7405
    @jon7405 Před 4 lety

So happy for you dude.

• @403punk3
    @403punk3 Před 4 lety

Stoked you got a new bike that you totally dig man!

• @fbvilela
    @fbvilela Před 4 lety

Awesome man! Congrats! I'm also thinking to change my Dyna low rider for a t120... I have not ridden one yet though. This video got me pumped 🤔

• @Dyrtbag68
    @Dyrtbag68 Před 4 lety

Glad you started making vids. Your editing is pretty clean, good work. Grats on your new death machine, looks innocent right now 👹.

• @tsmgguy
    @tsmgguy Před 3 lety

Congratulations! Love my T120, too.

• @tylerthrash3155
    @tylerthrash3155 Před 4 lety +1

Great cho3 man cant wait to see what it has in store for the future. Just glad you are ok and back on 2 wheels

• @tsmgguy
    @tsmgguy Před 4 lety

Hope you enjoy your T120! Have loved mine, bought new in early 2016. Had to order it sight unseen, with no test ride. Turned out to be a great move!

• @briansmith4386
    @briansmith4386 Před 4 lety

Congrats on the new bike man.

• @mn2010mz3
    @mn2010mz3 Před 4 lety

Welcome to the Triumph and most of all BONNIE Fam man!!👍👌🤘. Bought my T120 black in 18 and haven't looked back. Best all around bike I have ever owned. 👌👌👌. Definitely get the Cat delete and some aftermarket pipes on. Those 2 upgrades make this bike all the better. LOVE MY BONNIE!!!

• @mattoo6389
    @mattoo6389 Před 4 lety

Love the look of those handlebars with the twin guages sitting on top, classic.

• @thedoty5729
    @thedoty5729 Před 4 lety

I had seen the shade tree video of you riding this... you're gorgeous bike. I assumed it would be yours after seeing your video. Beautiful bike sir!

• @annamassey5991
    @annamassey5991 Před 4 lety

Congrats on the new 2 wheeled baby in ya life flip 😀🏍️. Hope u have many fun adventures on it n all u gotta do now is name it 😀🏍️ from north of England Uk

• @12joelmn
    @12joelmn Před 4 lety +1

Yeah, great choice for a bike. Tested the twin and the t120, love the look of the thruxton haven't road tested one yet though.
    I've narrowed my choices down to the speed twin , thruxton or t120 ( no shit ) picking it up within the next 3 weeks.
    Spring is almost here in N.H. like the silver color you picked. Looked so good when you were walking toward it at the dealership.

• @gregstone4835
    @gregstone4835 Před 4 lety

Congrats Flip! That bike is sick!

• @midtennmoto7541
    @midtennmoto7541 Před 4 lety +3

Congrats. Glad to see some originality and not get another HD. Theyre great bikes but the world and youtube need more variety.

• @LuckysLair
    @LuckysLair Před 4 lety

Suh-WEET.... happy for ya, no broken bones, and got a new bike that you love.......the planets aligned for you !

• @wez9620
    @wez9620 Před 4 lety

Congrats man!

• @bradleyknight8330
    @bradleyknight8330 Před 4 lety +30

love it bro! motorcycles helped me with my depression and my confidence big time. i cant drive a car cuz of my anxiety but i can ride my bike in downtown Toronto lol

• @lavoroduro
      @lavoroduro Před 3 lety +1

You just made me feel normal. I can't handle driving or flying but feel so liberated and unstoppable on my 150cc scooter. Getting a bigger bike soon hence why I am here!

• @mikeessary4925
      @mikeessary4925 Před 3 lety

@@lavoroduro you're not alone. Me too

• @troncoparati
    @troncoparati Před 4 lety

Congratulations. That new bike feeling though...oh yeah.

• @theGiantAngryRobot
    @theGiantAngryRobot Před 4 lety

congrats dude, can't wait to see vids of you showing it off to the hombres

• @detrickpoole205
    @detrickpoole205 Před 4 lety

you right man what you said in the begin of the video what happened bad their was good that came from it you was bless to afford another motorcycle im truly happy for you flip I really am bro keep making the videos much love and peace

• @michaelcoulter714
    @michaelcoulter714 Před 4 lety

Yep Flip motorcycles are definetly good for your mental health and I worked in the mental health field. For years..and I ride..have fun and nice bike man !

• @michaelmitchell5909
    @michaelmitchell5909 Před 4 lety

Very cool man!... I want a triumph.. My dad and grandpap grew up on em, I want one bad... Lol. Can't wait to see what you do to it!

• @jimwms1able
    @jimwms1able Před 4 lety

That will teach you!!!! Not a good idea to go into a dealership...bad things happen. LOL. Triumph makes great motorcycles. I have had two and they stand behind their bikes. Congrats.

• @Chevyv8man1
    @Chevyv8man1 Před 4 lety

Congratulation on your new ride. Nice looking ride. I've never road a new Triumph but maybe I'll have to take one out for a test ride. I have a HD Ultra and am used to larger bikes. Don't get me wrong I also have a old iron head which I've owned sense 1989, so I do know what it feels like to ride a 600 lb bike and like it. Keep the shiny side up bud. Later

• @scottsmith1420
    @scottsmith1420 Před 4 lety

Nice! Congratulations!!!

• @jayakrishna5693
    @jayakrishna5693 Před 4 lety

such a beautiful bike man, i bet u gonna enjoy it

• @bradleyalexander5821
    @bradleyalexander5821 Před 4 lety

Dude massive props for .....attitude......toughness......stubbornness.......style....... 👍🏼 👏👏👏 👏 😎

• @timmyb2507
    @timmyb2507 Před 4 lety

Wow. I’ve been never seen shadetree without a hat!

• @QBTO
    @QBTO Před 4 lety

Many happy miles bro !

• @a.jseidner7904
    @a.jseidner7904 Před 4 lety

Damn, your passion coming in at the 5:18 mark, that's inspiring.

• @3percentmick705
    @3percentmick705 Před 4 lety

Excited for ya bro!

• @soho71
    @soho71 Před 4 lety

Shadetree brought me here.... looking forward to new videos!

• @SmokeRingsPipeDreams
    @SmokeRingsPipeDreams Před 4 lety

Glad everything worked out good for you!

• @darrellscott7980
    @darrellscott7980 Před 4 lety

If it’s meant to be it’ll find a way to happen. Nice bike, glad it worked out for you. Can tell your truly happy with it by the giggling like a little kid.

• @Paul20661
    @Paul20661 Před 4 lety

Oh so you had an accidental,sucks to hear that but glad to see you recovered and started riding again

• @vitalwaters
    @vitalwaters Před 4 lety

Beautiful sound from that Triumph!!

• @elimogenson3316
    @elimogenson3316 Před 4 lety

Nice wheels, Congrats!

• @rodz7910
    @rodz7910 Před 4 lety +2

Congrats bro, just sub, going to get one sometime this year!

• @RIDINGMEME
    @RIDINGMEME Před 4 lety

Huh you got a rare clip of the mystical Shadetree Surgeon in his work habitat!!! Man I can’t wait to meet you guys one day and have some beers 🍻 cheers

• @vanillagorilla4007
    @vanillagorilla4007 Před 4 lety

Congratulations Flip.

• @UncleLongbeard
    @UncleLongbeard Před 4 lety

That's a fantastic bike, good move man