Tea On The Water - A Day Out On A Triumph Bonneville T120

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 21. 02. 2024
  • Taking advantage of a dry morning, I took the Bonneville T120 out over the hills before the rain arrived in the afternoon.
    I haven't been out much on the motorcycle much this year, dry days have been few and far between; but this short trip reminded me that Spring is coming and the promise of many adventures to come.
    If you enjoyed this short Classic Rides film, I hope that you'll consider leaving a like on the video or subscribing to the channel. Your Like or Subscription lets CZcams know that you've enjoyed my video, which in turn helps push the video out to more people, it's one of the most genuine ways to support the channel and it costs nothing at all.
    Or, if you feel like my mini films are worth £1 of your money, then it would be a huge help if you would consider actively supporting the channel by becoming a Channel Member. Being a member means you'll get access to a little extra content, such as honest gear reviews and the odd behind the scenes video too. But mainly it's a way of supporting the channel and helping me make more of the videos like this one.
    Finally, if you'd like more information on the channel, the bike or my travels, please feel free to hop over to my website where you can find articles, photos and journals on everything Classic Rides.
    www.classic-rides.co.uk/
    Thank you,
    Matt.
    #motovlog #motorcycle #travel

Komentáře • 165

• @ClassicRides

10% off Discount Codes: 👇

• @BlackThor15

You look outside and think: what a crap weather to go for a ride and then you watch this video and realize how much you need to go out there and enjoy every single moment on your bike!! Well done you Matt, this is a true credit for any day ride! Thank you! 👍👍

• @user-hf6ok2tj5h

Nice restful video. The silver grey tones of your T120 fit right in. I wish Triumph would bring that colour scheme back. To me, it suits the bike much better than the bright reds and blues of late.

• @ridingraoul

The video came at the right time. I'm sick and I was just watching old videos of yours. And then a whole new film came along! And such a beautiful one! Thanks for that!

• @thesilverfoxtravels6653

What a wonderful spot to stop for a coffee in that beautiful scenery. 👍

• @user-mc1bb9os1e

It's a video that looks like my motorcycle is running... I woke up from bed watching a good video again today... Thank you~^

• @apacherider7110

What I would call a pleasant day out... Had new tyres fitted a couple of weeks ago, so went out to scrub them in along Ullswater to Kirkstone Pass and back. It was sunny day with very little traffic. Gave it some beans on the way back, home with a big smile 😀

• @davidbones8947

Great vid brother my wife just walked into the room and looked at the vid you were riding and she says this guy is crazy hes passing on a double line gasping ! I said very casually hes in the UK i smiled she says why do you watch vid with no talking i replied its good for my soul! Hearing just the sounds of the machine and the road keep them coming brother

• @BugMotoChannel

You do beautiful work. It's inspiring both on a making-me-want-to-ride level, and on a content production level.

• @tomtom786

Hi Matt, another beautiful vid. Love these , so relaxing and an easy watch , tea by lakeside shots with sound of water was just perfect. Thank you, keep them coming mate.

• @martyntemple1487

The Goyt Valley, one of my favourite places to stop for lunch whilst riding the Peak District. Jenkin Chapel is worth a visit. Great video Matt.

• @rramirrezz

i think triumph motorcycles company should give you a "medal of bonnville" for your videos. they are so sophisticated and more than other marketing activities they make you feel uncomplete by not beeing an owner of such a great motorbike. :D :D

• @DavidSmith-ve5kj

Very nice Matt, thank you for the ride and morning coffee this morning

• @Heatheynon

So relaxing to watch. Cheers pal. 👍🏻

• @akhilshah2157

Classy 👍

• @IanClarke-bi3se

Another superb film to start friday thanks Matt

• @AliasMrHackenbacker
    @AliasMrHackenbacker Před 7 hodinami

This is one of my favourite coffee stops, living in Cheshire I have a stunning ride through the Goyt Valley and down to Errwood then join the Cat and Fiddle to go either to Buxton or back into Cheshire. The ride round the reservoir is wonderful (if it's open). If you see someone parked up with a Himalayan and a brew in one hand it's probably me!

• @markimark82

always biggest respect for content creators that do b-roll/ drive by's ! going to place ,set the camera, go back, drive by, then go back again to pick up the camera... and then find it in edit :D thanks man!!!

• @nicholasparkin6979

Thanks Matt. Too true, spring is coming. Take care.

• @williamloynes4235

Can’t believe I nearly missed this, nice tonic after a tough week, thank you 😊