Motorcycle trip to Croatian coast with Triumph Bonneville T120

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 1. 10. 2023
  • Hey to everyone who is watching my video! First of all thanks a lot you are here I am really happy!

This trip I went was in the beginning of June 2023, starting point - Berlin. The inspiration I’ve got to make this trip happen is from a book “Ride out!” (www.amazon.de/-/en/gestalten/...) This book can be such a great present for every motorcycle traveler, as I personally got this book as a present for Christmas.

In the video I mentioned the camping in Croatia, this is the link (www.vranalake.hr/en) Perfectly located, has everything you need to have a quiet and chill days (not sponsored).

Buy me a coffee:
    www.buymeacoffee.com/anitherebel

Find me on Instagram: / ani.the.rebel

Music:
    MB012ZA5Y3GTIXG
    MB01KYM9DARRVHK
    MB01E0MMDA4ZJCV

Komentáře • 110

• @wboeren1
    @wboeren1 Před 10 měsíci +17

Some bijers think everything is a race. But relaxing and just letting them past is much better. Enjoy the ride.

• @dunno1128
    @dunno1128 Před 6 dny

Excellent destination choice! Love the ride style and this Bonneville! I respect the minimalist way of travelling. Almost done the same as you (all balkans) but with some extra spares for my royal enfield gt ( did not want to be dependants from garage deliveries in case something happen knowing i have limited days off) and yes I feel you, the highway is definitely not funny at all for travelling. I subscribe :) Cheers from Austria!

• @lowellcalavera6045
    @lowellcalavera6045 Před 10 měsíci +3

Nice bike. My dream bike as a kid was a Bonneville. 1966 😸

• @BlueberryFennec
    @BlueberryFennec Před 9 měsíci +2

Just coming back from Croatia (albeit by car), this was just what I needed.

• @markmagee2742
    @markmagee2742 Před 5 měsíci +1

Amazing roads, loved your comment about other bikers wanting to go faster, on a trip to the Dolomites I always found that with local Italian bikers who new the roads. I did the same and just pulled over and let them past.

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  Před 5 měsíci

It is all about the respect for others! Good job, I love all the bikers community ♥️

• @asanrushid4981
    @asanrushid4981 Před 10 měsíci +1

Absolutely fantastic!

• @davidperkins1765
    @davidperkins1765 Před 10 měsíci +3

Croatia looks fantastic, I wish it was closer to the uk, especially with a retro bike like mine with no wind protection. Look forward to the next one !! 👍👍

• @TheRookieRider
    @TheRookieRider Před 9 měsíci

Beautiful trip, great motorcycle and great music 🤩

• @johnwayne6778
    @johnwayne6778 Před 20 dny

❤ great video

• @seipokgaicalv
    @seipokgaicalv Před 9 měsíci

Great vid! Ride at your own pace and enjoy the ride always

• @andycoomber6159
    @andycoomber6159 Před 9 měsíci

Always nice to see someone out enjoying their bike.

• @cosmiccabaret
    @cosmiccabaret Před 9 měsíci

Wow what an adventure. You kept me entertained for 15 minutes, so thank you for sharing and inspiring.

• @stevetravels_films
    @stevetravels_films Před 9 měsíci +1

This is beautiful
    I just learnt the art of telling stories from watching your video..
    I will input that in my next trip

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  Před 9 měsíci

Wow omg!! Thank you so much for such a nice feedback 😍😍

• @Biker_Brigade
    @Biker_Brigade Před 10 měsíci +1

Nice view and great video!!!

• @T120
    @T120 Před 10 měsíci +2

Love it, Ani. A 'blinding' video! I can't wait for the next one! Keep it up. 🤟

• @MJ83MJ
    @MJ83MJ Před 10 měsíci

Brilliant video 😊

• @georgetbernard8673
    @georgetbernard8673 Před 10 měsíci +1

Désolé , my English is very bad and mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht ! Mon Français tient la route comme la T120 ! Super vidéo Ani et je m'abonne illico presto . A bientôt pour ta prochaine aventure Italienne , ciaooooooOOOOOO !!

• @TomVestvik
    @TomVestvik Před 10 měsíci +3

That was a well made video! Looking forward to seeing more from you.
    I visited the Balkans this summer, and the Croatian coast was a jewel. I have to go back.

• @ayushnarle
    @ayushnarle Před 10 měsíci +2

Finally after so long new video has arrived ❤

• @jannowak8973
    @jannowak8973 Před 10 měsíci +2

Super przygoda.
    Mam Triumph Bonneville T120 i mieszkam w Polsce 2 godziny od Berlina.W Chorwacji byłem wiele razy ale nigdy motocyklem.
    Pozdrawiam z Polski.

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  Před 10 měsíci

Thank you so much for commenting! I wish you to go there with a motorcycle! Really great experience!

• @ljuborajictt
    @ljuborajictt Před 10 měsíci +1

Great video and nice ride 🏍👍, when I see all those places where I was just a few days ago 👀 I would love to go for a ride 🏍😉😜 there again. Thanks for the video and a big greeting 🍀🖐.

• @dawidos117
    @dawidos117 Před 7 měsíci +1

Very nicely made video. Beautiful views. I love your enthusiasm and attitude. I will gladly see what’s in your next video. 🙂 Ride safe!

• @Outcastrides
    @Outcastrides Před 3 měsíci

Heyyy post the rest of the adventure! Keep on rollin! This was awesome!

• @user-wh9ki9tv6s
    @user-wh9ki9tv6s Před 8 měsíci

i love watching your videos. they tell a detailed story and inspire a lot. keep it up.

• @nigelbush7255
    @nigelbush7255 Před 9 měsíci

Hello Ani thank you for the inspiration and greetings from SWEDEN 🇸🇪

• @grexrr1434
    @grexrr1434 Před měsícem

I'm also a motocamper like you! I use a 60L camping backpack with camping gears and put that into a 80L duffle bag so the rest 15-20L is for the other tools and kit for the bikes or electronics. This setup can even be carried on my small G310R. In that way I can leave my bike and find some camping spot whenever I feel necessary to. Just remember always lock the bike and bring with you the valuables.

• @user-zu4ww9vn3u
    @user-zu4ww9vn3u Před 10 měsíci

Loved your video!!! I did my first solo trip from Dubrovnick to Rovinj this 2023. It was a fantastic trip like yours, hope I can go again soon.

• @BlackThor15
    @BlackThor15 Před 9 měsíci +1

Just subscribed to follow even more of your rides and great videos. Thanks Ani for sharing and being an inspiration to everyone that is considering to get out there on solo adventures, well done you! 👍👍

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  Před 9 měsíci +1

Thank you so much!! You can’t imagine how much this means to me! ♥️

• @philipTOMPSETT
    @philipTOMPSETT Před 10 měsíci +3

I always stay in hotels etc rather than camping and wonder if i’m missing out now. Whilst I prefer solo travel it’s always interesting to meet people. I’ll give it a go next year I think. Great vid thanks.

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  Před 10 měsíci +3

Firstly: Thank you so much for your comment! Personally for I just love camping, it is another level of switching off from modern life. And if it rains you have a nice sound effect of raindrops on your tent😁😁 but sometimes I also love staying at the hotel, like during my trip to Norway last year, when I needed to dry up my tent for example. Every way of staying is normal as far as it fits you! Just enjoy the adventure ♥️

• @wilswood8137
    @wilswood8137 Před 10 měsíci +1

Loved watching your adventure, I’ve subbed and look forward to watching more of your tours ENJOY 😁👌x

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  Před 10 měsíci

Ong!! Thank you so much! 😍😍

• @ABCDMT123
    @ABCDMT123 Před 7 měsíci

Very nice thank you

• @wingandhog
    @wingandhog Před 8 měsíci

Would love to ride there one day. I enjoyed the video.

• @dancorona7592
    @dancorona7592 Před měsícem

I'm the 972nd subscriber! yeah!

• @user-yu4vl4du4z
    @user-yu4vl4du4z Před 9 měsíci

Awesome! Barely waiting for the next episode from Italy. ahaha

• @WillemLuntungan
    @WillemLuntungan Před 8 měsíci

Thank you.

• @rod6006
    @rod6006 Před 9 měsíci

Just watched your video , very good .

• @KevinRodgersGB
    @KevinRodgersGB Před 10 měsíci +1

I rode from Manchester UK to Biograd, Croatia on a Vespa 😀That coast road from Slovenia is amazing. Love the video... my Wife's family are from Berlin

• @MartinikeMotoSolo
    @MartinikeMotoSolo Před 7 měsíci

Nice❤

• @motorbikingaustria2439
    @motorbikingaustria2439 Před 10 měsíci

Tolle Tour mit vielen herrlichen Eindrücken! ... Und dann auch noch mit der riesigen Fähre übergesetzt - Klasse! ... auch ich hab mich heuer in die Kroatische Küste verliebt... allzeit gute Fahrt!🏍🛵

• @technicyan
    @technicyan Před 6 dny

Great video! Please don't ride too close the interior line, you never know in 80kmh roads, especially in the curves 🙏

• @sipeb7543
    @sipeb7543 Před 9 měsíci

Great video, you clearly are very talented.

• @UncleLongbeard
    @UncleLongbeard Před 5 měsíci

a tiny bit later we did our trip from Poland/UK to the South of Italy. I'll be watching yours, thanks for sharing. Funnily though I also use Naturhike Cloud 2 ;) Just a different colour. Great small tents for a bike trips.

• @bhoktongchannel9334
    @bhoktongchannel9334 Před 9 měsíci

Nice video sharing

• @SergeyVikultsev
    @SergeyVikultsev Před 6 měsíci

Looks like a nice trip! Next time come down to Montenegro, it is beautiful country to ride bike too!

• @ChrisMx57
    @ChrisMx57 Před 10 měsíci

Hi Ani ! Loved your video ! Nice trip and plenty of things to learn from you ... If you plan a new trip and think of riding through the center of France I'd love to ride with you. My name is Chris I'm a 66 years old man and I have a T 120 Bonneville too. Keep on riding !

• @loneridar
    @loneridar Před 3 měsíci

Living the dream

• @bens_bike
    @bens_bike Před 5 měsíci

Really nice video. Well done and do keep up the good work. I’m English and live also in Germany. Your English is fine, rest assured. I saw your other video also. You have a very good eye so please keep it up if you can. There’s a lack of quality content on you tube 👍🏾😊

• @SherKhan-b1kes
    @SherKhan-b1kes Před 9 měsíci

Excellent work Ani !
    If you’re still in Italy, try to visit (if possible) the Laverda Museum in Breganze.

• @Accurize2
    @Accurize2 Před 7 měsíci

Yeah. Definitely no problem with your English at all! I thought it was your first language and you just had an accent. Impressive!!
    Edit: You have a kind soul. It’s so refreshing. Thanks!

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  Před 7 měsíci

You made my day thank you so much🫶🏼

• @TEAChubb
    @TEAChubb Před 10 měsíci

nice.

• @jerhughes500
    @jerhughes500 Před 7 měsíci

Hi Ani, new sub here and it’s great to see someone on a T120. I had one but had to sell it when I moved back to the UK from Canada, I miss it. Do you know Classic Rides? Or Jake Rides? Both Bonneville owners with CZcams channels. Looking forward to watching your adventures. 👍

• @cgeo3380
    @cgeo3380 Před 10 měsíci

A tire repair kit, air pump and small toolkit would be a good addition

• @billsayer6828
    @billsayer6828 Před 9 měsíci

Great video nowt better then riding in beautiful places look forward to next could you recommend 360 camera cheers 👍

• @Richard-pe4cx
    @Richard-pe4cx Před 5 měsíci

i get more petrol in my T120 on the side stand i like the look of the straps

• @eprohoda
    @eprohoda Před 10 měsíci +1

pro video- farewell. 🤓

• @nikos-giorgos
    @nikos-giorgos Před 7 měsíci

14:11 dude was like "Don't hit my bike"

• @frox9295
    @frox9295 Před 9 měsíci

A Fan from India, and love from india❤❤

• @asdfghjkl1755
    @asdfghjkl1755 Před 5 měsíci

Come to Poland Ani ;)

• @gertcruysen7440
    @gertcruysen7440 Před 2 měsíci +1

Nice video Ani! I like to travel as well by bike and this year will be the first with my 'new' T100.
    Slow travel is the best so totally catch your vibe.
    May I ask what kind of panniers you have on yours? They look stunning!
    Greetings from the Netherlands,
    Gert

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  Před 2 měsíci +1

Hello Gert! Thank you so much for the feedback! These on the video are from Aliexpress and to be honest the look of them is the only positive thing 😅 They are pretty small and I can’t deattach them fast. This year I am changing them for the sw-motech legend gear. Pretty pricey but it is an ultimate option for me

• @gertcruysen7440
      @gertcruysen7440 Před 2 měsíci

@@anitherebel Thanks for your reply. Too bad you don't like those, I can image based on your experiences. Maybe I will buy a set from Classic Rides, perhaps you have heard of them. But those are small as well..
      Any new travel plans this year?
      Hope you will make more videos!
      Cheers from the Netherlands,
      Gert

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  Před 2 měsíci +1

@@gertcruysen7440 this year is again Italy, going to Dolomites in 3 weeks😊

• @gertcruysen7440
      @gertcruysen7440 Před 2 měsíci

@@anitherebel great choice, enjoy!

• @gopalashetty3592
    @gopalashetty3592 Před měsícem

I am planning buy Triumph Bonneville T120 whats your suggestion and advise to me

• @user-uo3jd3mu6u
    @user-uo3jd3mu6u Před 6 měsíci

thank you very much for rushless mood. feel like i've travelled Croatia in my mothers arms. have you ever thought about helmet camera mount?

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  Před 6 měsíci

Привет! Большое спасибо, приятно слышать! Максимум камеру на грудь, потому что когда я еду, слишком много верчу головой😅

• @user-uo3jd3mu6u

@@anitherebel очень жаль. приборка у триумфа хороша и прелестна, особенно когда видно дорогу.
      став поклонником, предлагаю новые темы для выпусков: как начиналась история с мотоциклом (конечно голосом на видеоряд мотопрогулки); рассказ об окрестностях, об обычной жизни вокруг (и тоже с видеорядом неспешных покатушек).

• @anitherebel

@@user-uo3jd3mu6u спасибо за идеи! На самом деле очень хочется снимать больше и лучше, не всегда есть возможность🙈🙈

• @user-uo3jd3mu6u

@@anitherebel ну да, понимаю: ежедневные хлопоты, работа.
      Интересно откуда родом.

• @between-borderse.v.9395
    @between-borderse.v.9395 Před 6 měsíci

Thank you. I am planning a similar trip in the coming june. With the same bike actually. Can you tell me if the small flight screen has had any effect? Is it worth to have it on Autobahn? Thank you and always good rides.

• @anitherebel

Hi! To be honest I don’t feel any impact from my fly screen, but I use it a lot as a glove/anything holder😅 This summer I am planning to get a bigger screen because I am going to travel with my dog, so I need a good protection from the wind. And thank you so much for watching and commenting this means a lot to me❤️

• @GrandPotatoe
    @GrandPotatoe Před 9 měsíci

This video rocks! I could do without some of the music in the montage however.

• @karpich1994
    @karpich1994 Před 9 měsíci

Can i ask u what's ur inseam and weight is and how do you feel when handling the bike in offroad or muddy areas? i am of a short stature and was considering a triumph.

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  Před 9 měsíci +1

If I understood you correctly the length of the inner part of my leg is 83cm and weight is 58. I dont ride in mud with Bonnie because of the tires I have but I have an experience with gravel and forest roads I can handle pretty fine

• @karpich1994
      @karpich1994 Před 9 měsíci

Thanks for the info.

• @edgardoaguilar4518
    @edgardoaguilar4518 Před 9 měsíci

how many miles give you the full gas tank

• @anitherebel

It depend on how I ride. Maximum I’ve dome was 355 km, it was a relaxed ride 80kph with cruise control. Usually 280-300km out of the city, 180-220 in the city

• @Yurii_Ko
    @Yurii_Ko Před 8 měsíci

Hey, what is the brand and mode of the helmet you’re wearing?

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  Před 8 měsíci

Это Rivale от DMD Helmets. Очень приятный внутри

• @Yurii_Ko
      @Yurii_Ko Před 8 měsíci

@@anitherebelдякую. Успіхів вам!

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  Před 8 měsíci

@@Yurii_Ko Дякую♥️

• @Lily-Anzor
    @Lily-Anzor Před měsícem

Do you think T120 is easy to drive? I am considering a Triumph Scrambler/Boneville or a RnineT

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  Před měsícem +1

Oh yeah! Very easy and understandable bike. I tried the RnineT and personally didn’t like the way it is. The engine is different and needs to be pushed. If classic bike I am always for Triumph. If you are planning to travel a lot the Scrambler can’t have same luggage amount as Bonnie because of the pipe on the right side. I would recommend to test ride all the wanted bikes and decide which one is perfect for you😉

• @Lily-Anzor
      @Lily-Anzor Před měsícem

@@anitherebel That is very kind of you :), For me it is important the throttle response is not jerky and really smooth. I will try to test them and see as you said :)

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  Před měsícem +1

@@Lily-Anzor You are talking now about the Bonneville engine then😁It is very smooth and the same time it has so much reserve power for any situation.

• @Lily-Anzor
      @Lily-Anzor Před měsícem

Thanks a lot :)

• @aasirian
    @aasirian Před 9 měsíci

¿Qué casco llevas?

• @hulkhatepunybanner
    @hulkhatepunybanner Před 8 měsíci

*This was two months ago. Did the ferry get taken over by pirates?* Is Ani a pirate now?

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  Před 8 měsíci +1

Ahaha you made me laugh out loud 🤣 the video from Italy got lost in my depression so I didn’t even started editing it🙈🙈

• @hulkhatepunybanner
      @hulkhatepunybanner Před 8 měsíci

@@anitherebel *Noooooo.* I think all of us who ride [alone] has to deal with this. I hope you feel better soon. _Like really soon because I want to see the Italy you saw._ 😁

• @samsularif-ld5on
    @samsularif-ld5on Před 9 měsíci

What name your Instagram...??

• @anitherebel

ani.the.rebel
      You can find a link here on my channel main page

• @samsularif-ld5on
      @samsularif-ld5on Před 9 měsíci

@@anitherebel thank you. I'M bikers from Indonesia. 🙏

• @user-gw1ji6sx9r
    @user-gw1ji6sx9r Před 3 měsíci

It’s very noisy Music should not be too loud

• @vialtecc.a.technopave767
    @vialtecc.a.technopave767 Před 10 měsíci +1

What is this video about? Music or traveling in a bike?Never heard the bike engine sounds not even a second. Bull...

• @anitherebel
      @anitherebel  Před 10 měsíci +5

My bike’s engine sound is so beautiful I decided to leave only for myself. This Video is about “How to burn people’s butts”, you see it works😉

• @PBR23n
      @PBR23n Před 10 měsíci +3

Appears to me the video is a combination of Ani getting ready & riding her motorcycle and offending boomers for not creating content tailored 100% to them.