Hotel Review: Sofitel London Heathrow Airport At Terminal 5 - Connected And Walkable to T5

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 29. 08. 2024

Komentáře • 23

• @maryalford5417
    @maryalford5417 Před 7 měsíci +1

The food is great. Ate afternoon tea . Dinner at their French restaurant was superb. We took a cab from London which dropped us off at the reception area.

• @JessicaGioglioTravelLifestyle
      @JessicaGioglioTravelLifestyle  Před 7 měsíci

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about your experience at the hotel, Mary! I’m so envious- next time I stay there I definitely need to experience the food. Afternoons tea or a good dinner would be just lovely before a flight the next day. It would feel like a fun start to the holiday or end if you’re headed home :)

• @katk7509
    @katk7509 Před rokem +2

Great review. Yes, the lack of charging options is a huge thing in 2022, especially right before a long flight.

@JessicaGioglioTravelLifestyle  Před rokem

Thank you so much, Kati! It was definitely a surprise to me. I think we take for granted that there will be a power outlet on the bed side table :).

• @theushistorian
    @theushistorian Před rokem +2

I've stayed at this hotel a few times. It's very nice and convenient. The location of the hair dryer really isn't a surprise. I believe hair dryers cannot be used in bathrooms in the UK, and that's why it's in the desk drawer that includes a mirror.

@JessicaGioglioTravelLifestyle  Před rokem +1

I also live in the UK so am aware of the hair dryer / bathroom thing. However, seeing it attached to the desk drawer was a surprise! :)

• @bonvivantlifestyle
    @bonvivantlifestyle Před rokem +1

Great review, thank you! We're staying here soon, so this was very helpful.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I’m so happy you found my review helpful. I hope you have a great stay!

• @CarThought
    @CarThought Před rokem +1

Thanks for taking the time to share this. Did you by any chance try the breakfast? Our flight is not quite as early as yours, I believe they start serving at 6am.

No, I didn’t have the time to have breakfast at the hotel. It also was not included in my room rate so I had breakfast at the airport.

• @ozbolli
    @ozbolli Před rokem +1

Nice review.

Thank you, I’m happy you found my review helpful.

• @ozbolli
      @ozbolli Před rokem +1

@@JessicaGioglioTravelLifestyle your presenting style is very soft and not over the top. A lot of people who do them make it all about them but you don't.

@JessicaGioglioTravelLifestyle  Před rokem +1

@@ozbolli Thank you for your kind words. That's definitely my strategy when filming these videos - to help other travelers vs. making it about me. Although, I'm very happy to share my opinions :)

• @ozbolli
      @ozbolli Před rokem

@@JessicaGioglioTravelLifestyle me and you both. Although a lot of people don't agree with me options lol

• @mklloyd63
    @mklloyd63 Před 11 měsíci

Oh such a shame you can only see the lovely inside if the hotel from your room, as you're staying at an airport hotel what would you prefer? a runway, a multistorey carpark or maybe the M25?! It's ab airport hotel, you're not there for the view...no hairdriers in bathrooms, dangerous...

@JessicaGioglioTravelLifestyle  Před 11 měsíci +1

It’s less about the view than it is the natural light. I see the healthy amount of sarcasm in your comment but there’s a lot of research on the health benefits of natural light on your mood and well-being. So sure, give me any of your perceived as “bad” views as long as there’s natural light too :).

• @Tulsa_Time
      @Tulsa_Time Před 8 měsíci +1

​@@JessicaGioglioTravelLifestyleIf you ever find yourself at the Denver airport overnight be sure to stay at the Westin! Aside from the the luxury experience throughout your stay each room has a very large window with views of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, the interesting peaks of the terminal and regardless of the room you're in you have amazing views of arriving and departing flights. If you can manage it, request a corner room for the best experience. I am in complete agreement about windows facing within the hotel. I enjoyed your content. Thank you for sharing.
      Ps...the blow dryers at Westin are in the bathrooms 😊

@JessicaGioglioTravelLifestyle  Před 8 měsíci +1

@@Tulsa_Time Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful comment with such a lovely recommendation! The Westin at the Denver Airport sounds divine - just the thought of waking up to the views of the Rocky Mountains feels so relaxing. And hahaha on the blow dryers!! I still have yet to see another one attached in the desk drawer!

• @Baheth569
    @Baheth569 Před rokem

Do I need visa to Take room in this hotel because I’m transit to other country passenger

• @kanchankamboz6120
    @kanchankamboz6120 Před rokem

Mam plz give me job in Sofitel hotel plz