Video není dostupné.
Omlouváme se.

Fitting a high performance Big bore stainless exhaust system to my non Turbo 2.4 VW T4

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 15. 08. 2024
  • In this film, we discuss the decision to fit a big bore system to Betsy the T4 and compare the look sound and performance before and after the work was carried out by PPT of Louth.
    Please subscribe to keep up with John and his fleet at 'To the Garage'

Komentáře • 18

• @PptuningCoUk
    @PptuningCoUk Před 3 lety +1

Hey thanks for the write and pleased your happy with our products 😎

• @ToTheGarage
      @ToTheGarage  Před 3 lety +1

Deliriously happy thanks. I hope you gain a few more customers off the back of it. still cant believe the value for money or how quickly you installed it.
      genuinely feels more lively now despite being a plodder of an engine.👍
      I will be back.
      don't suppose you have ever built a full system for an XK8?

• @philthorkildsen6714
    @philthorkildsen6714 Před 3 lety

Lincolnshire eh? Thought it looked flat out of the window! I've got a T4 Trophy too (L reg), living in Dorset, the biggest problem here is hills, often down to 1st gear on some. I am going to go the turbo route (its sitting on the garage floor waiting for the 'round to it' to arrive) but I might now try and convince the wife that the exhaust needs replacing as well. Love the sound yours make now.

• @t.alanblain6313
    @t.alanblain6313 Před 3 lety +1

Certainly sounds better AND if there is a power increase, albeit small, then that's a bonus. However you stole my thunder I was going to suggest welding on three more cylinders.

• @UdoIBress
    @UdoIBress Před 3 lety

.....and now you have a new racing car. And the roads are very free and clean. Here where i live on my island USEDOM I was going with my xk8 "DER CATZE 😺" today for 20 km in --- 120 minutes - ....only Touristik Cars.... you know.? Its very angry !😡 Good by, John 😹 all the best to you. Udo

• @sim6699
    @sim6699 Před 3 lety

Useful Info

• @1776leonardo
    @1776leonardo Před 3 lety

John, I have been quoted. They say I will need a new Catalytic Converter! I didn't think I have one fited, did you have one fitted, or is it because it is petrol ?

• @jacobstein7179
    @jacobstein7179 Před 3 lety +1

John, do you have any interest in Land Rovers?

• @ToTheGarage

lots of interest but little experience. my dad had a series 3 land rover. in my other life, I have worked on the production lines for the Freelander 2 and helped with the ramp-up to volume on the Evoke production lines.

• @jacobstein7179
      @jacobstein7179 Před 3 lety

To The Garage I sold my RR Classic and bought a D2 recently and am really enjoying it for the same reasons I love my Jaguar, I bet you'd have fun playing around with one.

• @LawnMowersThingsThatMakeNoise

for the ultimate test you should have taken it to a rolling road before changing the exhaust and then done it again for after :-)

• @ToTheGarage

They had a rolling road at the exhaust place but no time to fit me in😔

• @bruceboucher2134
    @bruceboucher2134 Před 3 lety

you told me off for Black wheels and you go and become a Boy Racer

• @cemeteryguestrob9745
    @cemeteryguestrob9745 Před 11 měsíci

you just made your van illegal.