Mod Review - Animal Feed Mixers and Fermenting Silo T800

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 25. 07. 2024
  • Fermenting Silo T800 - farming-simulator.com/mod.php...
    Animal Feed Mixers - farming-simulator.com/mod.php...
    Make you own silage, pigfood or total mixed rations with these great mods. These are standalone mods they do NOT require global company or any other mod to function.
    #FarmingSimulator19 #FS19 #ModReview
  • Hry

Komentáře • 39

• @bennylegend0704
    @bennylegend0704 Před 4 lety +1

Thanks...you helped me a lot with this video!!!

• @christiandietz6341
    @christiandietz6341 Před 3 lety +2

Thank you! Karma +20
    Edit: for 2 months i considered the fermenting silo a cheat. I eventually caved in and now am running with it on all my games. Why? Mainly because i upped the capacities/speed and added sugarBeet as input for silage fermenting. I know you can silage potatoes IRL but didnt find any info on beets. Being able to convert the puny beets into much more valuable silage is my only incentive to even bother with beets and i am ok with it. Otherwise i would skip an impirtant game feature: potato and beet farming.

• @valfrid2511
    @valfrid2511 Před 4 lety +1

Excellent review as always. I really liked these mods and i do want to use them.

• @jonathanbair523
      @jonathanbair523 Před 3 lety

I wouldn't want to play with out them. Love just dumping grass in and it get to work on silage... I love the TMR mixer as I play with cows allot.. Never played with pigs..

• @holden3083
    @holden3083 Před 4 lety +1

👍 to you and modder.

• @CrestwoodRocks
    @CrestwoodRocks Před 4 lety

I am enjoying the game so far. I do have some mods too. I get gliches however when I try to harvest cotton when using hired worker. And I get gliches however when I try to harvest potatoes when using a potato harvester that is not pulled by a tractor. Yes I still play the Ravenport. Still going to play Ravenport for awhile before I try few other maps

• @Vortex-Gamin
    @Vortex-Gamin Před 4 lety +2

Wish these mods were on console. Thanks for great review

• @elliotdiego4282
      @elliotdiego4282 Před 2 lety

I guess Im asking randomly but does someone know a tool to log back into an Instagram account??
      I was stupid forgot my account password. I appreciate any tips you can offer me

• @holdenbriggs729
      @holdenbriggs729 Před 2 lety

@Elliot Diego Instablaster =)

• @bennylegend0704
    @bennylegend0704 Před 4 lety

One question...the lime station it's mod?...where did you get it?

• @brucesolter3670
    @brucesolter3670 Před 2 lety

Does this work with forge extensions and whatnot?

•  Před rokem

Hope Gtx brings the T-800 to FS22, I miss it. :D

• @chuckstetler5474
    @chuckstetler5474 Před 4 lety

Can you use a regular computer for these Mas in maps

• @rossb84
    @rossb84 Před 4 lety

Hello there Farmer Klein nice work on the vid's I was just wondering what is the name of the silo that your getting all the mixed refill's from like grass hey silage to fill up the mixing station's with if that's ok

• @FarmerKlein
      @FarmerKlein  Před 4 lety

Its a silo that i had help in making for demo videos. Now you can just use the easy development controls mod to fill trailers with what ever you want.

• @rossb84
      @rossb84 Před 4 lety

@@FarmerKlein ok cool thank you for that i never thought about doing it that way

• @jirom71
    @jirom71 Před 4 lety

Unrelated question, do you know of a mod the will stop the forward momentum of the tractor when the Anderson Bio Bailer is full?

• @FarmerKlein

the round baler extension mod, that might not be the right name might work. i did a mod review of that a long time ago but its in the play list.

• @jirom71
      @jirom71 Před 4 lety

I tried all them and it unloads automatically but does not stop so you end up having to back up all the time. Thank for responding 😀

• @jirom71
      @jirom71 Před 4 lety

I’m playing Nebraska Lands and planted field 2 with poplar, I’m on bail 500 with 75% left to harvest. I think I bit off more than I can chew

• @FarmerKlein

HAHA, Ya sounds like it but it should give your a good nest egg of cash.

• @bladenpetro8352
    @bladenpetro8352 Před 4 lety +2

Could some one make these for consoles

• @MrHaszman
    @MrHaszman Před 4 lety +3

Silos Dont work with courseplay, driver dont see trigger.

• @donaldmetcalf3520
    @donaldmetcalf3520 Před 4 lety

I Like these MODS because they are standalone and don't require the Global mod. Just what I need for my farm map. Could you suggest a nice single player map based on your reviews. Thanks for this review.

• @FarmerKlein
      @FarmerKlein  Před 4 lety +3

I no longer give recommendations as it seems when ever I give one i get something back like, well ya but i dont like square fields or i dont like nonsquare fields. its to difficult to know all the particulars as to what any one individual might like.

• @N-Word_Boi_3.0
      @N-Word_Boi_3.0 Před 4 lety

@@FarmerKlein I think u should give them a recommendation,u got many maps under ur belt.U just got to tell them that they haft to say what they are looking for,round vs square fields etc.But its up to you what you want to do,FK.Thank u for the video.

• @donaldmetcalf3520
      @donaldmetcalf3520 Před 4 lety

Thanks for your reply.

• @AB-od5uz
    @AB-od5uz Před 2 lety

Is that fermenting silo for console or just pc ?

• @FarmerKlein
      @FarmerKlein  Před 2 lety

PC as it uses custom scripts which Sony and Microsoft will not allow on their platforms

• @AB-od5uz
      @AB-od5uz Před 2 lety

@@FarmerKlein ahh gotcha thanks

• @erikponciano
    @erikponciano Před 4 lety

The pig food mixer is not balanced. It outputs very low root crops. You're gonna have to manually add crops in the pig sty

• @FarmerKlein
      @FarmerKlein  Před 4 lety +1

It outputs the in game pig food filltype. The animal pen has no idea the pig food filltype came from a pallet filltype silo or the mixer. It should behave the same as adding pig food mix from a pallet.

• @pinkalbhakta1955
    @pinkalbhakta1955 Před 3 lety

What about corn in pig food?

• @FarmerKlein
      @FarmerKlein  Před 3 lety

I dont recall the mixers but if they dont require pig food then its not needed for this mod to make pigfood. three inputs = pigfood.

• @gamerps4531
    @gamerps4531 Před 4 lety

Why doesn't anyone create such a mods on ps4?

• @FarmerKlein
      @FarmerKlein  Před 4 lety +2

They require extra scripts which are not permitted on PS4.