Thoughts after some time with the Fujifilm X-T30! This or X-T2? X-T3? or X-T20?

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 11. 07. 2024
  • Here we take a look at the Fujifilm X-T3 from a user non-reviewer's perspective. What are my overall thoughts after using the Fuji X-T30?
    It's HERE: bhpho.to/2Fw22CS
    Make more home movies: • Creating Family Video ...
    Lens Bundle right NOW.
    23mm Lens bundle: bhpho.to/2UaohZm
    35mm Lens bundle: bhpho.to/2U30UAQ
    Get the bigger brother instead:bhpho.to/2MJoQ5d
    Get the Fujifilm 10-24mm:bhpho.to/2MEu8yO
    Follow/Contact me
    Instagram: ogonzilla
    www.omargonzalezphotography.com
    My podcast with my best bud Moe:
    The Moe and O Show:
    czcams.com/channels/T9G.html...
    Where I LEARN Photography:
    cr8.lv/2Lfwl3a
    My Favorite Fujifilm Gear
    *The Best Tiny Fujifilm Camera:
    B&H: bhpho.to/2FAS4Dr
    *The Best Fujifilm Camera:
    B&H: bhpho.to/2BIzc03
    *Favorite Fuji Portrait Lens:
    B&H: bhpho.to/2FvUAL1
    *Favorite all around Prime Fuji Lens:
    B&H: bhpho.to/2FzFXGD
    *Favorite tiny Street Photography lens:
    B&H: bhpho.to/2T8VPSG
    *My two favorite wide angle lenses of choice:
    B&H: bhpho.to/2FykRZt
    *My main fuji camera bag:
    *Lav mic I use in many videos:
    B&H: bhpho.to/2FOOWnB
    *Small recorder I record sound on:
    B&H: bhpho.to/2BHJCND
    *Large XLR recorder:
    B&H: bhpho.to/2BHJCND
    *Microphone for VoiceOvers
    B&H: bhpho.to/2BF3Ffp
    *Tripod Head for Photo & Video:
    B&H:bhpho.to/2BFaQnX
  • Věda a technologie

Komentáře • 554

• @tycoopinSEA
    @tycoopinSEA Před 5 lety +12

Once again, great video Omar. I am an XT20 fanatic all because of you! I love it and was curious about the 30. I agree the dpad and q menu changes are a deal breaker for me. Thanks for keeping it fun and real!

• @mick1967
    @mick1967 Před 5 lety +8

I love your videos, Omar. They are so entertaining and informative. I currently upgraded from the x-t20 to the x-t30 with a lot of doubt if it is necessary. After three days of usage I have to admit it is worth it. The autofocus ist much much better, the knobs and switches feel much more precious. In sum, I love it.

• @michaelprazak7923
    @michaelprazak7923 Před 5 lety +35

The only guy that tested Fuji and was not happy about one specific dial was Jared Polin. The dial was the aperture ring on the lenses

• @joneu4206
    @joneu4206 Před 5 lety

So much positive energy ... I learn even more about impression yourself than about gear ...

• @chrislj2890
    @chrislj2890 Před 5 lety +100

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd come here to see Omar no matter what the subject matter. The man just cracks-me-up! 🤪

• @ogonzilla
      @ogonzilla  Před 5 lety +18

haha...Next subject matter: Tax law.

• @chrislj2890
      @chrislj2890 Před 5 lety +4

@@ogonzilla
      Uh, let me rephrase that ...

• @MarilynKidman
      @MarilynKidman Před 4 lety

CHRIS LJ agreed :) this is my second video and I’m here to stay!

• @matthewpiaker9037
      @matthewpiaker9037 Před 4 lety

@@ogonzilla Hey! I'm a tax lawyer, and I resemble that remark !

• @subrotomitra
      @subrotomitra Před 3 lety +1

Seriously, I keep coming back for the " stimulation" right Bro! :-)

• @dirragon1
    @dirragon1 Před 5 lety +1

Really great, honest opinions. As usual. Thanks for producing one of my fav photography channels.

• @bryangreifinger8356
    @bryangreifinger8356 Před 4 lety

Great video Omar! I too enjoy your style and humor as well as your way of pointing out the good the bad and the ugly. You've made another convert to your channel !!

• @fightingstudent2363
    @fightingstudent2363 Před 3 lety

You got me with your humor sir, totally new in the business, but glad i found someone who is fun to listen to, keep it up!

• @DanielDeRudder
    @DanielDeRudder Před 5 lety +142

Omar, if photography doesn't work out you can still have a promising career in comedy. You're a funny man. Good info on the photography part though !

• @jesseduncan1140
      @jesseduncan1140 Před 2 lety

you all prolly dont care but does anybody know of a trick to log back into an Instagram account..?
      I was stupid forgot my account password. I appreciate any help you can give me.

• @braylonleon8257
      @braylonleon8257 Před 2 lety

@Jesse Duncan Instablaster ;)

• @jesseduncan1140

@Braylon Leon I really appreciate your reply. I got to the site on google and im in the hacking process atm.
      Looks like it's gonna take a while so I will reply here later with my results.

• @jesseduncan1140

@Braylon Leon It worked and I actually got access to my account again. I'm so happy!
      Thanks so much, you saved my ass!

• @braylonleon8257
      @braylonleon8257 Před 2 lety

@Jesse Duncan No problem =)

• @KyleFields
    @KyleFields Před 5 lety +2

I love your sense humor and little quips. Made the video really easy to watch 😄

• @mariokroll3470
    @mariokroll3470 Před 5 lety +11

Thank you for the comparison. Feeling a little overwhelmed by the choices.

• @IuriLudkevitch
    @IuriLudkevitch Před 5 lety +1

Beautiful pictures and great review Omar. Thanks!

• @je-ardyllparangue8454
    @je-ardyllparangue8454 Před 3 lety

I don't usually finish the video, I just go where the highlight is. But this man is informative, caught my interest and at the same time entertains me.

• @JenR1215
    @JenR1215 Před 5 lety +6

Just starting the video and I’m always saying “amen” bc I’m here for the act reason why you started using fugi.

• @Sam-ch9mn
    @Sam-ch9mn Před 3 lety

I really enjoy your videos. Lots of useful information in a fun presentational style. I do miss some things as your style is so quick but I look at other channels and pick those up there. I still watch yours for the fun and buzzy experience. 👍

• @uhnotinterested
    @uhnotinterested Před 4 lety +1

You are too funny, subbed. Looking to get a Fuji camera to bring with me everywhere, didn't expect to laugh so much researching these. Thank you my man

• @crismonroe24
    @crismonroe24 Před 5 lety +1

I dont know for whatever reason,I keep on watching this video over and over again!Perhaps it’s humor,Omar,my man!Plus the way you well-done explanation!Keep it up bro!

• @GuilhemRibart
    @GuilhemRibart Před 5 lety +6

Completely agree with you for the joystick. Got the same complain with the X-E3

• @janalinhood5485
    @janalinhood5485 Před 5 lety

Awesome video! Thank you for your reviews! Your channel helped me decide on what camera I needed... all the other reviews on the web seem 'bought'. Thank you for these! I am also a photographer that wants a camera but sick of lugging the DSLR. I purchased the XT20!

• @larsgibbon3327
    @larsgibbon3327 Před 5 lety +1

Another great video, very informative and hilarious and I'm sure we all got more "stimulation" than we hoped for!!

• @eliadrake7255
    @eliadrake7255 Před 4 lety +1

This is the first video I have ever watched of yours and it was an instant subscribe. This is great info and you are hilarious 😂

• @duc_le_photography
    @duc_le_photography Před rokem

So much entertainment value in this video - great job!

• @MarcoACasco
    @MarcoACasco Před 3 měsíci

Thanks for the great video Omar...as always...funny and instructive !!!

• @stevenchivers5787
    @stevenchivers5787 Před 5 lety +3

Hi Omar I have to say I have really enjoyed the XT20 thanks to your great videos. I am fortunate to have Xpro2 and XH1 which are both great and resulted in the XT20 not getting much use. However I am now using the XT20 manual focus voigtlander lenses. I bought a K & F adaptor for about $20 off Amazon and a tiny voigtlander 35 mm F2.5 color Skopar for about $400 and have switched everything on the camera to completely manual. Seems a strange thing to do in this world of auto everything but I can’t tell you how much fun it has been. Also the focus peaking (red high) is fabulous. So every now and then I have a “manual” “low tech” day and I have found it has really energized the creative process and brought my XT20 back to life. Definitely worth a try and might be an interesting subject for a video. Anyways for anybody getting in to the Fuji system Xt20 still great. Thanks for all the great content and regards from the desert. Steve. Dubai.

• @MuzzFury5
    @MuzzFury5 Před 5 lety +248

I’m sorry but I couldn’t stop laughing for the rest of the video after “stimulation”

• @kellym.1803
    @kellym.1803 Před 5 lety

I am testing out an X-T30 and I totally agree with your comments about the Q button. I have small hands, and over the last two days of using this camera I cannot tell you how many times I have hit the Q button inadvertently... so frustrating. Great videos, by the way -- they have really helped me find my way around this camera easily!

• @elmario74
    @elmario74 Před 4 lety +1

Aaaaaaallrighty than!! 😁👍🏻 I so love the humor and info you put in your vids. Spank you very much for that. 😉

• @stuartfarquharson213
    @stuartfarquharson213 Před 5 lety

X-T20 my first proper camera. Was struggling until I found your channel Omar. Many thanks. X-T20 all day pour moi.

• @rfreyder
    @rfreyder Před 5 lety +1

I had an X-E3 briefly before settling on the X-T30 so its my first Fuji. Love the out of camera JPGs which was one of my major reasons for going Fuji in the first place. The q menu placement doesn't bother me nor does using the dials to navigate the menu. I actually don't use the joystick much but I would like to see more buttons rather than swiping gestures. I have 35mm and 50mm F2 lenses and the 16mm F1.4 primes. Just picked up the el cheapo plastic 50-230mm zoom. Thanks for the great video Omar you are hilarious as usual.

• @atlpro05
    @atlpro05 Před 3 lety

Really appreciated this review. Helped me ID the XT-3 for purchase. Appreciate ya

• @SCIENTFICPULSE
    @SCIENTFICPULSE Před 5 lety

love the vid man! you're so awesome

• @id7aim
    @id7aim Před 4 lety +2

What an amazing review, funny and informative , Thanks a lot dear for the great effort.

• @stevearita3267
    @stevearita3267 Před 3 lety

excellent and very helpful review. thank you for doing these videos.

• @Bubbbiscriber
    @Bubbbiscriber Před 4 lety

Thank you for a great informative video, love your personality! Definite subscription yes yes

• @enriccollcalvo
    @enriccollcalvo Před rokem

Hi Omar! I have discovered your channel very recently because I was thinking to upgrade to a mirrorles camera an Fuji was something that I wanted to try :). I have to say that I have become addicted to your videos! I keep watching one after the other because they are soo informative and interesting! So congratulations on yout work! I will probably buy an X3 or X T30 for my girlfriend for her birthday :)
    Greetings from Northern Sweden!

• @msal2864
    @msal2864 Před 4 lety +2

Love your energy lol 😝 thanks, I just bought this xt30

• @victor-emmanuel7485
    @victor-emmanuel7485 Před 5 lety +1

You are a great guy! great review and video 👍

• @tomoyaokazakiremiejordan756

2:16 love the Camera Conspiracies guy reference there hahahaha (he's so funny)

• @bannemich
      @bannemich Před 4 lety +1

I just know him as the Vegetable Conspiracies guy, I did't even know he has a second channel! Funny indeed!

• @jenzfc
    @jenzfc Před 3 lety +5

Just bought one. You’re hilarious and very informative. Kudos.

• @LetsMakeGhosts
    @LetsMakeGhosts Před 3 lety

Came from an X-T1 to this. Missed the D pad but now I love the swipe functions and joystick. The Q button I don't mind. Rarely hit it accidentally. Loving the camera! So much fun

• @kmark93
    @kmark93 Před 4 lety

Oh man, You are so funny! And super informative! Subscribed!

• @kaylaneuss6964
    @kaylaneuss6964 Před 4 lety

I never comment on any videos but I have to say this is the best review video I have EVER watched (and I have watched a lot) this was extremely fun and made the experience of choosing a camera much less stressful. Thank you!!

• @ogonzilla
      @ogonzilla  Před 4 lety +1

That's so nice of you. Your comment made me rewatch it. lol...

• @PupilPriority
    @PupilPriority Před 3 lety

Man! I love your videos! ♥️

• @arronmungul1990
    @arronmungul1990 Před 5 lety +2

Was having the exact debate between XT30 and XT3, so thanks for your thoughts! Very helpful. Will go for the XT3

• @randomhandle
      @randomhandle Před 5 lety +1

I'm in the midst of the debate right now. Decisions, decisions.

• @geniej2378
      @geniej2378 Před 5 lety

I got the xt-3 before the xt-30 was released. I went fuji for the tactile buttons since I'm after a fun experience to get me out of the house more on weekends. I don't have any regrets about spending the extra money for the better ergonomics and extra function buttons on the XT-3

• @merczedes
    @merczedes Před 3 lety

I love that camera. It’s my first Fuji. Love the content, too :)

• @ariane3222
    @ariane3222 Před 5 lety

just stumbled across this video because I'm looking to buy a new camera, but boy youre funny! keep up the good work, informative but still entertaining!

• @saeed.m
    @saeed.m Před 5 lety +1

Great Video as always Omar. I absolutely love my X-T30 it’s my first Fuji and I'm loving it. I have hit the Q button here and there in the beginning but it doesn't really bother me specially after the firmware update, I think if you didn't have a X-T20 before this the Q button won't be a problem as much, since it's mostly the muscle memory. I don't have a problem with the joystick as well but I also would have preferred the directional pad over the joystick. But again if this is your first fuji you are going to love it and find any excuse to go out and shoot with it.

• @Imagehype
    @Imagehype Před 5 lety +2

For a Samoan hands I do tend to touch the q menu more often. But the update helped a bit. So many wrong done externally but internally is awesome.

• @richardburrows8044
    @richardburrows8044 Před 3 lety

New to photography and looking at this camera. Enjoyed the video and this camera is numero uno on my list at present Thanks from rural Lincolnshire uk

• @akirafan28
    @akirafan28 Před 5 lety +1

Thank you for this video and the giggles :)

• @mikecastles
    @mikecastles Před 5 lety +1

Love the size and portability of the XTxx cameras. I do however, bump the dpad on my XT20, so I know the XT30 would be even more of a problem. My 'big' cameras are Nikons and while I do really love using them, the size was a problem. I found a super deal on a new XT2 end of last year and it is my tweener camera, it goes with the XT20 on trips and depending on what is going on either the XT2 or the XT20 is what I carry around all day.

• @Luigi13
    @Luigi13 Před 5 lety

I enjoy the comedy with descriptions in photography they help you remember things. By the way I did purchase the Fuji-XT3 instead of the X-T30 precisely of all the things you said and also because even my wife felt it would slip off her hands after trying it in the store. I could not help but subscribe to your channel after all the interesting informations. Thank you Omar.

• @grantritchie
    @grantritchie Před 5 lety

Some of the best camera related videos on the internet - thanks Omar! I have a question though. I'm currently shooting with a 5D IV for my professional work and I want to get a smaller fuji camera for travel, exactly as you've described. Would you recommend the xt-30 over the xt-20? There's about a £200 price difference in the places I've been looking. Thanks man!

• @oliverwoodburyphotography6818

Your videos are so fun 😂 and what you said at the start is exactly why I switched from a Canon DSLR

• @simontrezise8495
    @simontrezise8495 Před 5 lety

Omar, very fair review. I agree with pretty much everything you say, though after using it for several weeks, I am very confident in making it my main travel camera. I've vented enough about the stupid position of the Q menu: it really does reduce my pleasure in the camera.

• @theworldssexiestman
    @theworldssexiestman Před 4 lety

Good report. Agree with you 100% about the position of the q menu and also about the D pad. No such thing as a perfect camera but the X-T30 is GREAT. Moved up from the X-T20 and am VERY happy with the camera. Love it !!
    Jerry

• @PauloParreira
    @PauloParreira Před 5 lety +2

Did i ever said you always make me laught!! Besides the great and real content review.

• @BlackTubers
    @BlackTubers Před 2 lety

great review, I'm looking for my first dslr and i might cross this off my list

• @debbricault9350
    @debbricault9350 Před 4 lety

Ohhbee-kaaaaybee! I've now watched this about 10 times ... you're awesome!

• @joaoalmeida8670
    @joaoalmeida8670 Před 5 lety +9

Yes, comparing with the a6400 would be an interesting video:)

• @pivotpivotPIVOT
    @pivotpivotPIVOT Před 5 lety

Your videos are so funny and informative! The best combo. Okay, on to the actual question. I am looking into getting a Fuji camera (my first Fuji!! Currently use Nikon DSLR). I generally do more still photos but would like to do a bit more video but isn't the highest priority. The Nikon I have is too bulky for traveling and am looking at getting a smaller camera that is still fun for more artistic/creative shots. I was thinking of getting the T30 but with the T3 now, I am debating if it is better to pay a little (but in reality a lot more haha) for the T3. Do you have any recommendations?

• @JasonFiske
    @JasonFiske Před 5 lety +5

Good call out on the touchscreen. Sadly, Ive got a big schnoz and I’m constantly moving focus with my nose. I call it “gazonking”. I’ve disabled the touchscreen entirely.

• @benstorr
    @benstorr Před 2 lety

Just found your channel. Love your work. Funny guy too 🤣

• @kishintaidojo
    @kishintaidojo Před 4 lety +6

Upgraded from XT20 to XT30 mainly because of flicker reduction. Shoot a lot of indoor sports under LED tubes. Also switched AF-L and Q button. Now I can use backfocus on Q. Btw always a joy to watch your videos.

• @nipunmahajan
    @nipunmahajan Před 3 lety

Great Video. I bought the XT30 after watching this. As I am a casual photographer and mainly use it for personal use those negative don't bother or really come up in my use.

• @mikefoster6018
    @mikefoster6018 Před rokem

I really love my X-T30. But I recently upgraded to my X-T4 with 16-55mm and am so happy now. The X-T30 was fantastic but just lacked the image stabilisation and weather resistance to pair with the great f2.8 16-55mm zoom at its full potential. Now that I have the X-T4, I also appreciate things like the better 'holdability' (despite its greater weight) and better button layout. But it's true that the X-T30 still produced some of my best pics, with the f1.2 56mm prime especially. The low weight and size of the X-T30 is a real strength, and I used to carry it with three lenses whereas I tend to just carry the X-T4 with that one big 16-55mm (it's about weight and the space in my 5L camera slingbag). I should add that I did use the 18-55mm with the X-T30 (which has IS), but that lens is just much less reliable at taking sharp shots than the (much larger) 16-55mm. Now that I have the current combo of X-T4 and 16-55mm, it's as if a calm has descended and I can at long last take the shots I want quickly and with good sharpness, with the flexibility of a zoom. But I'm still fairly new to photography, and I predict that I'll start to edge back to primes in future and maybe find renewed value in those X-T30 combos I used before. And yes, the button placement of the X-T30's Q button is bad (I don't bump it often, but when I do it throws me off).

• @craigcarlson4022
    @craigcarlson4022 Před 4 lety

Totally agree with you on the madness of Fuji removing the D-pad and placing the quick menu button on the thumb rest for the x-t30. I bought the xe3, which has a similar configuration, but then returned it largely for those reasons. Fuji, what were you thinking?!?!

• @stevebird7556
    @stevebird7556 Před 5 lety

Hi Omar. Great videos, informative and fun to watch, so many thanks. I have used many cameras throughout my photography lifetime from film based to digital. I have currently the XT20 with bracket giving me a little more to hold lol..I find this camera is just perfect for me, it is fun to use for my needs mostly Landscape and if I am honest all round photography. Great detail and sharp giving good detail. Bringing back the fun in photography. I think to be honest if you have a good background in using the anatomy and functions of any camera that you use, whether film based or digital, getting that photograph that your looking for should be acieveable. As I said I love my Fuj. It is light and easy to carry even with additional lenses. Thanks again Omar for your fun and honest videos. Cheers Steve

• @MALLUMARINERVLOGS
    @MALLUMARINERVLOGS Před 4 lety

I loved your presentation, great job.

• @videoeventjakarta
    @videoeventjakarta Před 4 lety

I'm considering to upgrade to X-T30 from X-T20 because I need the 120fps for my work.
    Thanks for the review.

• @Endogamy
    @Endogamy Před 4 lety

That Auto dial is a genius idea, I have used it and was a very important feature for some situations..

• @chillet23
    @chillet23 Před 2 měsíci

Hopin to see you in a big screen , ill definitly watch the primier! 😅

• @hailongduong93
    @hailongduong93 Před 4 lety

You may not notice but your facial emotion expression is so interesting. Very informative presenter and beyond that, a great entertainer.

• @PoundSound
    @PoundSound Před 5 lety

Coming from Canon, actually prefer the joystick over d-pad. The Q button is fine if you have small hands (not accidentally bumped it yet) if you got bigger hands it might be an issue. The two things that bug me, the shallow grip and the phone app, both could be way better. You can control the ISO with the front roller button BTW.

• @eltomek
    @eltomek Před 2 lety

The L-bracket (at least the MHG-XT10) solves the tripod mount of X-Tx0 bodies. It moves the tripod mounting hole to the axis of the lens and allows replacing the the stuff in the battery chamber. Plus it adds much better handling to these smaller bodies.

• @HappyGrl41
    @HappyGrl41 Před 5 lety

Omar, this is one of your funniest videos yet! What are the little white flowers in some of the photos? As I watch your videos, you have been casually revealing different cameras that you have so how many do you really have?

• @levonmuradian
    @levonmuradian Před 5 lety

Hey Omar I bought this xt30 for my new CZcams channel so far love it. Only problem is the tripod mount. Also to shoot short films love it. Enjoyed your review. Peace out homie.

• @kevinparkes417
    @kevinparkes417 Před 2 lety

I know I'm watching this long after the event in 2021 but I love my X-T30 (a camera is for Christmas but a youtube video lives forever!). It's a great little camera. I must admit I don't use the touch screen that much. It's a great way to operate the camera on a tripod but I turn it off when shooting hand held because my nose tends to randomly activate it when I put the camera to my eye. My only bugbear is the Q button. My hands are probably just above average but not huge and I regularly catch the Q button by accident. And I'm sure someone will have mentioned this in the comments by now (too many to read) but you can assign ISO to the front command dial for quick access; and if you fit a lens without an apperture ring you can use it to operate both by pressing the front command dial to flip between ISO and apperture. Neat.

• @marioscifo
    @marioscifo Před 4 lety +1

I laugh my head off every time I see your videos 😂 👍 You made my day !

• @anthonytriana4209
    @anthonytriana4209 Před 5 lety +1

Where can I get the portrait wire setup (displaying architectural photographs) that you have in the background of your workspace? Really cool! Are the prints mounted? How much weight can the clips hold?

• @eagerlee7931
    @eagerlee7931 Před 5 lety +2

Great video Omar as always. That's why i wouldn't buy the X T30 because of the Q menu and lack of directional pad. I replaced my X T10 with another x T10 because i love the image quality and i know the X T20 and T30 have more megapixels but that doesn't bother me at all. i only use my camera for street photography and commercial stock photography.

• @inspiredrepublic9166
    @inspiredrepublic9166 Před 4 lety

Great in-depth Review as always!. I am still not sure if I should go with the xt30 18-55 + an additional lens (ore just one great lens) Or the Xt3 +18-55 - I will be using it with the Mavic mini and GoPro hero 7 black. Mainly for travel + Street photography & video . I am not that expert when it comes video making but want to start working on creating travel videos and instagram videos. What would you recommend. Another question regarding the Xt30 is can I record more than 10 mints with an external recording, and if I am not using an external recording what is the waiting time between 10 mints clip? Thanks

• @MrAndrefilipeduarte
    @MrAndrefilipeduarte Před 3 lety

Hello. Congrats on the channel, great reviews. I have a Fujifilm xt100 and use it with a 18mm f2 lens. I love the camera and also the lens (got no complaints). I came from a Lumix gh1 and i used to make a lot of short family videos but with this camera (processor) i noticed that the auto focus mode is to slow for me. Do you think that changing to a X-T30 will help me on that matter, regarding that it will be more fast focusing and it has more focusing points? Thank you very mutch. Best regards from Portugal.

• @nakleh
    @nakleh Před 5 lety +2

You had me subscribing at the “little fingers” bit. 😂📷🤘🏻⚔️👊🏼

• @MrNicolasBarte
    @MrNicolasBarte Před 5 lety +7

Nice video. It’s always good to have your opinion.. well.. according to you, i’m gonna keep up with my XT20... 👍🏻

• @MisterSnitz
    @MisterSnitz Před 5 lety

I found that folding a piece of electrical tape over itself on the edge of the SD card to make a little tab really made it a lot easier to get out of the slot. Especially if you have the extended grip!

• @Jazzmarcel
    @Jazzmarcel Před 5 lety

I already watched your video and this time is was an auto play and I watched it for the second time!........great video, very professional and quite funny!👍🏼😁

• @blackmetallas666
    @blackmetallas666 Před 5 lety +2

Awesome channel, new subscriber here from Greece.
    These photo's are straight out of camera, without editing ?
    Thank you .

• @randomhandle
    @randomhandle Před 5 lety

Great take here, thanks!

• @GordonHarvey
    @GordonHarvey Před 3 lety

I just got an XT10. My first fuji after using nikon the last 4 years. The fuji has taught me more about manual shooting in 2 months than 4 years with the nikon 3300. Im so thankful for your channel. You make me want to be a better photographer. Heres a question. You get to choose one prime lens for the fuji for a week of shooting. Which do you choose?

• @chrisannecy6638
    @chrisannecy6638 Před 4 lety

Seem to e enjoying yourself doing those videos :) great !! For portraits , would you choose the XT 30 or the XH1 ?

• @emanueleroggia342
    @emanueleroggia342 Před 2 lety +1

I actually use an X-T30 and I can say that I missclicked the Q quite a lot, took me some time to get how to properly hold the camera and now it isn't an issue anymore but I agree with you.

• @DanChippendaleMusic
    @DanChippendaleMusic Před 5 lety

Agree with you on your thoughts on the X-T30. And yes, I hit the Q button a fair bit. It's annoying for sure. Also another big gripe for me is that you can't send RAW files over direct wifi connection. Just JPGs. Let me send my raws to my phone so I can open them in the Lightroom app, Fuji.

• @frumpd63
    @frumpd63 Před 5 lety

I wanted to upgrade my X-T10 to the X-T30 but found the ergonomics felt compromised when I tried it, just as you've said. The weird q button placement reduces your confidence in the camera and the loss of the D-pad just feels like needless cost-cutting. I made the mistake of trying out the X-T3 instead, and the viewfinder and larger build just feels way more "right" to me.

• @freakyPhred
    @freakyPhred Před 4 lety

I totally agree about the ergonomics. Fuji may be more 'fun' (which is subjective) while the press button/turn dial approach or other cameras is more straightforward. So if fun is taking pictures proficiently maybe the button/dial approach is better than dedicated dials. I came from Pentax K3 which has great ergos and am still finding Fuji XT20 somewhat frustrating/annoying. Really liked the Pentax green button reset, hyper program, etc.. But i like the size, mirrorless capabilities, picture quality and better AF of the Fuji.

• @uchithahettiarachchi8304

i love the way you present! :P

• @4ki543
    @4ki543 Před 4 lety

Great video!! One question: between the A6400 and the fuji X-T30, what camera would you recommend me for video? (Time limit is no concern for me)

• @lattetown
    @lattetown Před 5 lety

Thanks! I love my X-T20, and I think the 24.6 MP is more than enough for me. I was curious if the Bluetooth is any better than the WIFI...because that always seemed flakey to me. In fact, now I just connect to my computer via usb to download everything (and to use the X-Raw Studio if I want to see a particularly good shot in another film simulation, and maybe a different WB).

• @thetonycam3944
    @thetonycam3944 Před 4 lety +1

Thank you for this review, thinking of what to get as a step up from my canon m100 to make better videos on my channel. I love the less tinkering post prod aspect of this. I

• @carok6914
    @carok6914 Před 3 lety +1

If you had to choose between the x-t20 with a xf 35mm f2 and the x-t30 with a xf 18-55mm f2.8-4 which combo would you choose (for a beginner)? Pricewise I could get both for nearly the same. Would very much appreciate your recommendation & love your videos - so much fun to watch!!