Up to Now 2023 - A Year on a Triumph Bonneville T120.

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 1. 01. 2024
  • A couple of days late, but my yearly year round up is finally done.
    It's been the wettest year I can remember and the near constant rain scuppered many plans to get out and film on the Bonnie. But as I looked over the videos I made over this past year, it seems as though there were actually days without precipitation.
    2023 had some great rides and I hope you enjoyed watching the videos as much as I did making them. To everyone that's supported the channel by becoming a channel member, buying something from the shop or just simply interacting with one of my videos; thank you so much. The channel is already much bigger than I ever thought possible and I couldn't have done it without the encouragement from you guys.
    I've met a lot a great people over the last year and I couldn't possibly list everyone that's either been a source of inspiration or encouragement. But a special thanks needs to go out to ‪@TAYM‬ for the multiple mentions in his videos. If you haven't checked out his channel please do and if you like his content please do consider subscribing to him.
    I hope you're all having a fantastic start to 2024, personally I'm looking forward to clear skies and empty roads.
    Matt.
    #motocamp #motovlog #motorcycles

Komentáře • 203

• @ewaldjooste4984

This video captures the essence of the Triumph Bonneville T120 beautifully. From its classic design to its smooth performance, the footage complements the motorcycle perfectly, showcasing why the T120 remains a favorite for riders seeking elegance and power.

• @adrianstrand1120

A channel recommended by doctors for lowering the blood pressure, inspiring and very enjoyable, happy riding in 2024.

• @JosePerez-hm6yj

Sus videos son sencillamente espectaculares, los paisajes, los encuadres, la edición 👌

• @TAYM
    @TAYM  +9

Absolutely wonderful 😊 the stuff dreams are made of 😊 a fantastic year caught magnificently on camera 😊 You are a real artist 😊 Thanks for a marvellous year of videos.

• @christianquarles3786

Huge thanks for all the inspirational and beautiful videos 2023!

• @MCES86

Thanks to you. Thanks to all your work that give us the need to exit the bike a take a breethe.

• @julioromero921

Great job!!! Now we see how laborious it is to make your magnificent videos.

• @karelkrticka2786

Fantastic, can't wait the 2024 season starts :) Thank you for the videos.

• @bvcarrizo

Very inspiring. Congratulations! Thank you so much!

• @Dave65.

Another excellent video. You seem to have created your own style, something different. Keep up the good work.

• @jerhughes500

Less than 10 seconds in, “I want another T120”! Brilliant video and roundup Matt, again, completely immersed and almost forgot about my Burnt Basque cheesecake that is cooking in the oven!

• @StephenSheridanOnline

Brilliant, loved the out-takes of you grabbing the camera.

• @thebingleywheeler

Always a rich and rewarding cinematic experience Matt I envy your videography skills! Thank you for another year of excellent content and wising you even more success throughout 2024, atb pal, Dave

• @markpinnington1723

Thank you 😊 👌🙏

• @tshansen

Not only are your videos top notch, but the way you present yourself, the humble and honest way of being. Many of us really enjoy that in these days. Keep on doing what you love and great things will heppen. Wishing you all the best with the new year 👏🏻 Cheers ☕

• @zteburner5882

This video was beautiful... Automatic subscribe.

• @shigeru158

I always enjoy watching your wonderful videos. From Japan.

• @zhangrui7395

thank you for all those videos! They‘re really beautiful and very calming. Happy new year!

• @davidcrilley2171

Damn near perfect. 👌🏻

• @bartoszruminski968

Masterpiece😃