How To Paint Steel Wheels At Home (vw T4)

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 27. 08. 2024
  • in this episode i want to show you guys how you can achieve great results painting you own wheels at home on your driveway... no need to even take the wheels off !!!
    another day in the life of Dec's Garage
    Please remember to like and subscribe to the channel for further episodes of what we get up to!!!!!!!
    Stickers available from us by chucking us over a dm on either
    instagram @decs_garage_rebuilds or Facebook @decsgarage
    Contact us via email RSmfg.uk@gmail.com

Komentáře • 22

• @T4TipsGuides
    @T4TipsGuides Před 10 měsíci +2

A couple of pairs of old tights, stuff with fist sized balls of newspaper, stick behind the wheels to stop the paint from going through the holes and all over your discs and callipers.

• @DECBUILDSIT
      @DECBUILDSIT  Před 10 měsíci +1

Nice thankyou will try that next time appreciate the comment and advice 👊👊👊

• @T4TipsGuides
      @T4TipsGuides Před 10 měsíci +1

​@Decs_garage No worries, you did a top job painting the wheels. They look great. Subbed.

• @DECBUILDSIT
      @DECBUILDSIT  Před 10 měsíci

Thanks buddy 👊👊

• @iandaw2363
    @iandaw2363 Před rokem +2

Good effort fella you make it look so easy

• @DECBUILDSIT
      @DECBUILDSIT  Před rokem +1

Thanks dude appreciate it! Tbh it’s not that hard to do it’s just practice and having a go 😃 if it goes wrong just let it go off flat it all back and try again 👍👍👍

• @WeymoCooper
    @WeymoCooper Před rokem +2

Another tidy job Dec! Looks pukka dude
    🤩🤙

• @DECBUILDSIT
      @DECBUILDSIT  Před rokem

Thanks bro means alot 👊👊👊👊

• @Chester1975
    @Chester1975 Před rokem +3

Cool as 🤙😎

• @davelynch273
    @davelynch273 Před rokem +2

I actually voted for black wheels mate but after seeing this, I stand corrected, they look fantastic. Keep up the good work Dec 👍

• @DECBUILDSIT
      @DECBUILDSIT  Před rokem

Tbh with you buddy I’m normally the same as you with black wheels but the off white almost cream colour seriously works and very happy with them 😍 thanks for the great comment and taking time to watch the vid buddy really appreciate it 👊👊👊👊

• @davelynch273
      @davelynch273 Před rokem +1

@@DECBUILDSIT any time mate👍👍

• @nikoloko5561
    @nikoloko5561 Před rokem +1

Great ! Video my man love the colour of those wheels 👌 and from one Croc ! man to another you look a lot more chilled in this vid take care 👍😎

• @DECBUILDSIT
      @DECBUILDSIT  Před rokem

Thanks buddy appreciate the great comment. The colour of the wheels really do suit the van massively and very happy with them that’s for sure 👌 I live in crocs as much as I can about the most comfortable shoes you can ever have I recon 😃 I was in my happy place when doing this vid buddy and so glad it came across in the vid 👌👌 thanks for watching buddy 👊👊👊👊

• @christemple318
    @christemple318 Před rokem +1

What a great video dude! ... I'm so gonna have a go at painting my wheels on my 1999 Audi a5 B5 Avant and then if I'm successful I'll have a bash at my 1995 T4 steelies! ..ya motor is looking bloody Ace by the way ! 🤘🎶🤘

• @DECBUILDSIT
      @DECBUILDSIT  Před rokem

Thanks bro really appreciate that great comment on the vid 🙏🙏🙏 … yeah man go for it don’t be affaid if it goes wrong you can always let the paint go off rub them down a try again 😊 but sure your be great with them 👍👍👍… thanks bro she’s still not finished yet but she’s getting there 😃 thanks for taking the time to watch and comment 👊👊👊👊👊

• @Lauraloveartist
    @Lauraloveartist Před 6 měsíci

My steelies are all bumpy and rusty - I’m gonna clean them up. Thank you

• @Shaun_86
    @Shaun_86 Před rokem +1

Never ending project that bus is 😉 looking sweet dec loving the side pipe too 👍 yet again something else you do you make look easy buddy! T4 is looking amazing 🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻 mx5 🤔

• @DECBUILDSIT
      @DECBUILDSIT  Před rokem

Sure is buddy don’t think it will ever be finished tbh always got new ideas to get done on it 🫣
      Side pipe been on few months now just not filmed it at all yet 👍
      Thanks buddy it’s honesty not a hard thing to do it’s a nice little project most people can do 😊
      Thanks buddy I’m pretty happy how the t4 has come along from when I got it that’s for sure 😃😃
      Thanks for watching as always 👊👊👊👊

• @jamespitney2694
    @jamespitney2694 Před rokem +1

Wish you’d have done this video last summer before I attempted doing my wheels, didn’t make a bad job, but could have been better after watching this……"might re do them!

• @DECBUILDSIT
      @DECBUILDSIT  Před rokem

Sorry buddy 🫣 I’m sure yours are good buddy though buddy 😊😊
      Thanks for watching 👊👊👊