ThruNite T2

Sdílet
Vložit

Komentáře • 40

• @NGMonocrom
    @NGMonocrom Před 2 lety +3

A really underrated EDC flashlight. Thank you for the video.

• @carebear8762
    @carebear8762 Před 2 lety +2

Always a pleasure to see one of your videos come up. Flashlights are a pretty natural sideline from pocket knives. Tech, utility, and some design elements.

• @AussieMark909
    @AussieMark909 Před 2 lety +4

Good to see a video from you Stefan. Hope you are well in these crazy times.

• @StefanSchmalhaus
      @StefanSchmalhaus  Před 2 lety

Mark, so good to see a comment from you! Yes, I'm fine. Have you abandoned your CZcams channel?

• @AussieMark909
      @AussieMark909 Před 2 lety +1

@@StefanSchmalhaus Hi Stefan. Don't know about "abandoned" LOL. Life got busy and I found myself doing other things. If the urge takes me I can always start up again posting new stuff.

• @StefanSchmalhaus

@@AussieMark909 I've always enjoyed watching new videos from you.

• @stoneblue1795
    @stoneblue1795 Před 2 lety +6

But will it slice cheese and some sausages for us?
    (love your work, Stefan, be it flashlights or cutlery!)

• @mikecurtis2585
    @mikecurtis2585 Před 2 lety +2

Very nice light. Looks and works great. Thanks 😊🙏

• @torqueguy1
    @torqueguy1 Před rokem +1

Love your vids. This is a great flashlight, thank you

• @SpartanJohns
    @SpartanJohns Před rokem +1

Oh Thrunite! Ganzo's version for flashlights. Inexpensive and they work very well.... I have a few thrunite flashlights which are really old and they still work! Just like my Ganzos...they still do the job! Funny how things work out isn't it... you know...people and their horses...some low...some high...

• @Gogogordy1
    @Gogogordy1 Před 2 lety +1

As artistically and high-quality a video highlighting a “high tech” product as you’ve made for timeless, and artisinally produced cutlery items (missing the charcuterie scenes though!)
    Well done (as usual)

• @frixux
    @frixux Před 2 lety +1

Very pleasant channel thanks

• @43arri
    @43arri Před 2 lety +1

You are not only good, but convincing to boot!

• @gizmocarr3093
    @gizmocarr3093 Před 2 lety +1

The carrying case being made of cordura nylon is a good thing because you can clean it. I washed ones like it in a washing machine and dried them in the dryer. I like the features of switch but; remembering how to use all the functions is a problem if you don’t use the light often. The light it produces is certainly powerful for its size. The biggest issue I have is the special battery and recharging time. Lights that can use standard and available size batteries give you an important option. Batteries that can be recharged when removed are better than ones requiring being kept in the light making using it not an option. If you have no power for recharging you are out of business. In most situations you don’t need enough light to signal outer-space. It is easy to run out of power not thinking with a limited time of use on high power settings. Smart cell phones are great improvements. Smart flash lights really still do one thing; make light.

• @DARTHDANSAN
    @DARTHDANSAN Před 2 lety +1

Looks nice I have 2 t1s

• @cleftoftherock6797
    @cleftoftherock6797 Před 2 lety

Always the best reviews for every product. But you still need to be cutting cheese, salami and serving wine even with a flashlight! Kidding. Thanks.I have this product in my Shopping Cart because of your review.

• @gertjanheinen
    @gertjanheinen Před 2 lety

American flashligts are good, a laser emitting diode is often a too bright light, so its nice if there is an option to dim the light.

• @1fareast14
    @1fareast14 Před 2 lety +1

Good pick. The most efficient 18650/21700 light on the market. The tan version looks nicer imo. If you want to bust out the soldering iron and soft jaw pliers, the led can be swapped to gt-fc40 or a 90cri version of the xhp70.2. The color rendering is much nicer

• @StefanSchmalhaus

It's been many years since I dabbled in electronics. I'm afraid I've forgotten everything.

• @1fareast14
      @1fareast14 Před 2 lety

@@StefanSchmalhaus Hey, whatever you're comfortable with. I just soldered for the first time recently and it does get easier, even with my shaky hands

• @KankukanAiki
    @KankukanAiki Před 2 lety

I (Sung Gyun David Cho) am here, dear Stefan 🙏🙏

• @truthfilter
    @truthfilter Před 2 lety +1

i would love you to review watches like OMEGA

• @StefanSchmalhaus
      @StefanSchmalhaus  Před 2 lety +2

I'm sorry, for some strange reason, I'm not attracted to watches at all. What about fountain pens?

• @kevflint4330
      @kevflint4330 Před 2 lety +2

Glad to see you covering flashlights as well as cutlery.I would be interested in the fountain pens too.

• @StefanSchmalhaus
      @StefanSchmalhaus  Před 2 lety +1

@@kevflint4330 Thank you!

• @FredPrana
    @FredPrana Před 2 lety +1

ThruNite macht definitiv brauchbare Lampen. :)

• @StefanSchmalhaus

Es wird auch noch ein Video zu der Olight Baton 3 folgen, wobei ich freilich nicht mit deiner Erfahrung als versierter Olight-Reviewer mithalten kann. 😉 Ich schaue mir übrigens deine Taschenlampen-Videos sehr gerne an.
      Liebe Grüße
      Stefan

• @FredPrana
      @FredPrana Před 2 lety +1

@@StefanSchmalhaus Das überrascht mich jetzt. Ich wusste nicht, dass Du Dich für Lampen interessierst... :D

• @StefanSchmalhaus

@@FredPrana Sagen wir mal so: Ich besitze aus rein praktischen Gründen eine Handvoll Lampen, ich finde die Technik faszinierend, aber anders als bei den Taschenmessern wird dieses Interesse bei mir nicht in eine Sammelleidenschaft umschlagen.

• @shempdoll
    @shempdoll Před 2 lety

Brotzeit?

• @StefanSchmalhaus

Hä?

• @shempdoll
      @shempdoll Před 2 lety +2

I was waiting for the light to shine on the meat and cheese and wine. ;) I loved the video, and everything you do. Thanks.

• @TomMcBike
      @TomMcBike Před 8 měsíci

I've missed the food-prep-scene too 😅