$20k Drone Lands in Pond, Will it Fly Again: DJI Agras T40

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 4. 03. 2024
  • Check this out we had a $20,000 drone land in the pond and it flies after being pulled out.
    FREE DOWNLOAD: Start Your Drone Business - The Complete A-Z Guide: www.dronedeerrecovery.com/dis...
    Drones we use: www.dronedeerrecovery.com/pro...
    Ag Drones: www.dronedeerrecovery.com/pro...
    Drone Spray Trailer: www.dronedeerrecovery.com/pro...
    Follow along Here:
    / dronedeerrecovery
    / dronedeerrecovery
    / dronedeerrecovery
    #dronedeerrecovery #dji #drone #hunting #thermal
  • Zábava

Komentáře • 44

• @deerdogsanddrones
    @deerdogsanddrones Před 4 měsíci +7

I would be more interested to know why it landed in the pond presumably while returning to home. Not enough battery to make it home? 🤷‍♂️ I get nervous with our drone when it rains while we’re doing a deer search.

• @aerialdragondroneservices7451
      @aerialdragondroneservices7451 Před 4 měsíci

DJI drones force themselves to land in place under 10% battery remaining, a good pilot can use this time to maneuver the drone to a safer location for landing.

• @alosch4
      @alosch4 Před 4 měsíci

Yes, but XAG drones will calculate the amount of battery life needed to get back to home to land with the programmed battery life. That's one of the reasons I made the switch. Recently sold my T40s to go with the P100 pros. Couldn't be happier!

@aerialdragondroneservices7451 Před 4 měsíci

@alosch4 yes, DJI drones are also designed to do this. Meaning the operator made the decision to overwrite the RTH function. Granted I do not fly a T40, but every other DJI drone I have used does this.

• @airfoxphotography3882
    @airfoxphotography3882 Před 4 měsíci +5

If you think about it your spraying water and chemicals it should be water proof. Otherwise the over spray would get into it.

• @RickyD1968
    @RickyD1968 Před 4 měsíci +1

WOW now that is a tuff drone !!!!!!!!!

• @highhavencabin
    @highhavencabin Před 4 měsíci

Wow! DJI does make incredible products, especially when you get into the Enterprise series.

• @SithaSek
    @SithaSek Před 3 měsíci

Good show!!! ;)

• @kingherodthegreat1
    @kingherodthegreat1 Před 4 měsíci +1

Wow

• @blairwalton4456
    @blairwalton4456 Před 4 měsíci +2

I would not be suprised at all if you get a email from DJI asking if they can have that drone back so they can look at it to see what damage etc there is.

• @dheller777
    @dheller777 Před 4 měsíci +2

If it had been anything less thana 30T it would have been toast.

• @kevinstewart7792
    @kevinstewart7792 Před 4 měsíci +2

It’s insane that the drone designed to spray liquid in the winds can handle some liquids? It’s insane to believe you left it there longer than it took to get it out…

The DJI T40 is a waterproofed drone. The internals and externals have been coated with a waterproofing agent to keep them protected since they are dealing with sprays and other waters all day, every day. It doesn't surprise me that it's able to be recovered, and still fly with minimal cleaning.

• @MrRaymond1021
    @MrRaymond1021 Před 4 měsíci

For the price of that machine it better go underwater like a submarine, and still fly. Thanks for sharing. 😂😂😂

• @colins2743
    @colins2743 Před 4 měsíci +3

Flying over water can trick it into landing. Seen it talked about with smaller dji drones

• @KevinDoherty
      @KevinDoherty Před 4 měsíci +1

This is false, its poor piloting. I have more flights logged over water than dry land. turn off the "auto landing feature" and don't fly so close to the surface. its not the drones, its the lack of knowledge of what the drone does "out of the box"

• @colins2743
      @colins2743 Před 4 měsíci

there was an issue with being over water and the sun reflecting causing a drone to auto land is what I'm talking about. may not apply to this but it has happened@@KevinDoherty

• @buzzard6410
    @buzzard6410 Před 4 měsíci

Barney Fife and Gomer Pyle rolled into one.

• @mattalford3932
    @mattalford3932 Před 4 měsíci

Never do tests over water, lol.

• @denisedeon3336
    @denisedeon3336 Před 4 měsíci +3

just shows you get what you pay for

• @chubbyfpv5477
    @chubbyfpv5477 Před 4 měsíci +1

Was this reported to the ntsb?

• @MrIanWebb
    @MrIanWebb Před 4 měsíci +1

Hopefully the dog was too short to get chopped, otherwise, that could have been ruff!!

• @loadblock4995
    @loadblock4995 Před 3 měsíci

For sale, slightly used and well taken care of😂

• @michaelwayneprange5495
    @michaelwayneprange5495 Před 4 měsíci

Still dangerous, right

• @Livinglifeat60
    @Livinglifeat60 Před 4 měsíci

Why would you wait 4.5 hours to pull it out of the water, I would of dove in to save it. Also never power on something that just came out of the water. Take it apart and make sure it's completely dry and do many system checks before even trying to takeoff near any bystanders.

• @mikeanders73
    @mikeanders73 Před 4 měsíci

Give you a $1 for the drone.......

• @jimbobhootenanny4440
    @jimbobhootenanny4440 Před 3 měsíci

Lol 20k more like 40k if its really a t40

• @dollarbillz29
    @dollarbillz29 Před 4 měsíci

He said it auto landed at 5 percent… but when they turned it on it showed 3bars something is fishy

• @Jimbo-in-Thailand
    @Jimbo-in-Thailand Před 4 měsíci

@Drone Deer Recovery - WOW after not only dunking a $20K drone for no particularly good reason, then following up with this moronic stunt, maybe you guys should change your name to _SHORT BUS Drone Deer Recovery_ because you all certainly deserve it.🙄🙄🙄 GEEZ even Mikey at PhillyDroneLife would never consider doing something so reckless.
    Cheers from Thailand, short-bus riders!😁

• @hphillips7425
    @hphillips7425 Před 4 měsíci

Lots of questionable decisions made?????

• @stabila9706
    @stabila9706 Před 4 měsíci +9

Got to be the most unsafe thing i have ever seen!!!!!! Small child around... A dog.... Common guys you can do better....

• @ScottWConvid19
      @ScottWConvid19 Před 4 měsíci +1

Freedom is scary, isn't it?

• @KevinDoherty
      @KevinDoherty Před 4 měsíci +3

Didn't look like 5% battery problem to me. Lots of inexperience here

• @mattalford3932
      @mattalford3932 Před 4 měsíci +1

​@KevinDoherty I wouldn't have just took off and started flying. I'd let it hover while I was far enough away in case it freaks out.

• @freshwaterfiend6268
      @freshwaterfiend6268 Před 4 měsíci +4

This is half the problem these days. Everyone worrying about what everyone else is doing. You do you, and let him do WTF he wants to do. It's called freedom.

• @stabila9706
      @stabila9706 Před 4 měsíci

LOL ok buddy.. @@freshwaterfiend6268

• @p4puslive
    @p4puslive Před 4 měsíci +2

Sorry Mike, but a dislike from me. I get it might be an intentional test but I think you should put some more effort into operation safety. Children, dogs, obstacles, condition of the machine, just waiting for the accident to happen. Maybe I got the European way of thinking... in US you can just walk into to the store and buy a firearm, so I guess you just don't worry about safety as much as we do.

• @T-Squizzle
      @T-Squizzle Před 4 měsíci +2

It was not intentional it was an accident and you are wrong about just walking into a store and buying a gun. We do have background checks everyone goes through. Past that fact hell yeah we have more freedom than yall. Sucks to be over on that side of the pond I guess

• @ScottWConvid19
      @ScottWConvid19 Před 4 měsíci +2

We have longer leashes here, but we don't have freedom. If we were truly a land of the free and the home of the brave, anyone would be able to walk into a store and buy a firearm and carry out on their person anywhere in public

• @ScottWConvid19
      @ScottWConvid19 Před 4 měsíci

Freedom is a scary thing. Most people prefer safety over liberty

• @T-Squizzle
      @T-Squizzle Před 4 měsíci +2

@@ScottWConvid19 if you prefer safety over liberty you deserve neither

• @ScottWConvid19
      @ScottWConvid19 Před 4 měsíci +1

@@T-Squizzle The actual quote is "“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety” Benjamin Franklin
      And we do not have liberty here in these United Soviet States of America