Garzen 2711m - Wildgärst 2891m / Between Haslital and Jungfrau Region / Alpine ridge hike T5

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 7. 08. 2024
  • 1.9.2021 / People traveling through Brunig pass, cannot miss this mighty Northface of Garzen and Wildgärst, it draws attention from the very first moment. But not everybody knows, what for mountains that is. Located between valley of Haslital/Reichenbachtal and Grindelwald on the other side.. so popular tourist destinations, but still well hidden is the GARZEN. No wonder, there's summit book from year 1996 and not even half is full. From the top of Garzen, amazing all around panorama awaits.
    Traverse to Wildgärst takes about 1 and half hour, T5 hiking difficulty.
    We are descending from Wildgärst via normalroute, hiking path T3 direction Grosse Scheidegg, near Oberläger we are turning left to Schwarzwaldalp, where our car is. Road to Rosenlaui and Schwarzwaldalp is chargable! But there's enough parkings space.
    00:00 : Schwarzwaldalp
    01:18 : Alp Breitenboden
    02:02 : Garzen
    04:06 : Views
    05:58 : Ridge to Wildgärst
    10:18 : Scrambling
    11:15 : Wildgärst "Vorgipfel"
    12:32 : Wildgärst summit
    13:23 : Descend
    14:34 : Blueberries
    14:53 : Schwarzwaldalp
    SOUNDS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Song: LiQWYD - Slow Down
    Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
    Creative Commons - Attribution 3.0 Unported
    Video Link: • LiQWYD - Slow Down (Vl...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Song: Tobjan - Back To Summer
    Video Link: • Tobjan - Back To Summe...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Song: Markvard - Show Me
    Video Link: • Markvard - Show Me (Vl...
    Song: LiQWYD - Let Go
    Video Link: • LiQWYD - Let Go (Vlog ...
    Thank you very much!!!

Komentáře • 24

• @micheli9885
    @micheli9885 Před 2 lety +5

Dear Patrik and Teri, i feel I must compliment upon the sympathetic and calm style of your CZcams channel. It’s not only about the very interesting and inventive content (like the Garzen trip). It’s also the way of presenting yourself, never too much in the foreground, leaving much room for the main topics. This is badly missed in most of today’s social channels activities…. well done!

• @patrikfusko
      @patrikfusko  Před 2 lety

Hello! Thank a lot for your kind respond, we really appreciate it.. it really drives us forward. we simply love to share our adventures with the world, like to motivate people to go out there, there's so much to see.. and we like to demonstrate it in a from of videos, capture the moment that others maybe would not capture or dare.. for every compliment we are very thankful, because as you sure must know, that we put most of our free time in this, not even hiking itself, but editing and so on.. but I would not do it, if it would not bring Joy to ourselves.. :) cheers, patrik&teri

• @kiteandfighterplanes
    @kiteandfighterplanes Před rokem

Sehr schönes video!! Sieht sehr leicht aus aber war selber auch oben und weis wie schwer es war....für ein Niederländer 😊

• @janmalkus2247
    @janmalkus2247 Před 2 lety

Nádherné, jako vždy u vašich videí. Přeji hodně krásných chvil v těchto nádherných horách! Děkuji

• @andrewwood9775
    @andrewwood9775 Před 2 lety

Another great video, thank you for posting , will do this next spring. 👍💯

• @EytheriaNoCopyrightMusic

damn...the views are simply breathtaking!

• @206kriss
    @206kriss Před 2 lety

Perfect !! 👍

• @heinzherrmann6559
    @heinzherrmann6559 Před 2 lety

Klasse Tour und tolles Video. 👍👍👍 Um die gleiche Zeit vor einem Jahr waren wir auf der Schwarzwaldalp, First und Faulhorn.

• @patrikfusko

das ganze Region ist unglaublich schon :)

• @MrGar11
    @MrGar11 Před 2 lety

I love you

• @damnbadger8242
    @damnbadger8242 Před 2 lety

Starting at the old mill..I love this valley, but never hiked high up here. That summit book from '96! :-o

• @patrikfusko

views from Schwarzhorn are also very similar.. one easy via ferrata leads there, or via descend route which is very easy marked "white-blue-white" path :) cheers

• @RaskOneUnknown
    @RaskOneUnknown Před 2 lety

Caute. Mate krasne videa. So zenou tiez chodime na hory sme v kantone schwyz. Mohli by sme dat spolu turu.

• @patrikfusko
      @patrikfusko  Před 2 lety +1

ahojte! kľudne môžeme... cez zimu sme v takom ľahšom mode.. ale budúci rok máme nádherné túry v pláne, radi môžete sa pridať, napíšte na instagram ked tak :)

• @RaskOneUnknown
      @RaskOneUnknown Před 2 lety

@@patrikfusko bohuzial nemame instagram. Ale zajtra sa chystame pod eiger na chatu ak by ste sa pridali bolo by to super

• @paulgranada7203
    @paulgranada7203 Před 3 měsíci

Hi!! Nice video! :)
    We are planning to follow your steps this summer and would like to know if there's a marked path from Alp Breitenboden to the summit of Garzen or it's just hiking up the hill trying to find the easiest way to get to the top?
    Thanks a lot,
    Paul

• @BorisPPZ
    @BorisPPZ Před rokem

hi ! Great and nice video. Thx !
    Can we plz add your track or your account on an trek app (strava, etc.)?
    Thank you

• @SWISSPOWERJET
    @SWISSPOWERJET Před 2 lety

hi ihr zwei - so sieht es jetzt gerade dort aus
    czcams.com/video/OUS65WH_lNY/video.html

• @patrikfusko
      @patrikfusko  Před 2 lety +1

hi there!! we go to the mountains to get away from the "noises" and regular life and problems, say.. I have seen this Fliegerschiessen on Axalp once , never more