COLLEGE DECISIONS REACTION 2024 *REALISTIC* | ucs, ivies, t20

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 12. 04. 2024
  • I looked so ugly during my UCSD and UCLA decisions I want to rereact... First of all I would like to appreciate this opportunity for application I feel like I grew so much from it even though I don't think I would ever want to go through it again and I would also like to appreciate my family and friends for supporting me through this process🫂
    Looking back at my college prep journey I think there was definitely moments where I could've studied more and taken more opportunities but at the end of the day I am grateful for what I have and proud of my hard work!
    #college #rejectionisredirection

Komentáře • 17

• @Natalie27552
    @Natalie27552 Před měsícem +7

The unconcerned toddler in the background makes this video so extra entertaining.

• @kyraphaychanpheng2743
    @kyraphaychanpheng2743 Před 16 dny

i'm just binge watching ur entire channel now i love you 😝

• @mintchoco_2558
    @mintchoco_2558 Před měsícem +2

You’re so pretty! You have great options! Praise God❤

• @pcrystalmarie3411
    @pcrystalmarie3411 Před měsícem

You should do a stats and extracurricular video! As someone who is also interested in studying neuroscience I would love to hear about what you did throughout high school

• @jonahiieyo
    @jonahiieyo Před měsícem +1

WOW FANNY GREAT JOB IM SO PROUD OF YOUUU 🫶🫶😻

• @charlotte.trammm
    @charlotte.trammm Před měsícem +1

biggest fan of fanny! -char

• @fannyyunfan
      @fannyyunfan  Před měsícem +1

🤭🤭 IM SO EXCITED TO VLOG W U

• @tiahsian7014
    @tiahsian7014 Před měsícem +1

Hi, congrats to all your acceptance! My daughter now is 11th grade in a California private school and she is planning to major in neuroscience too. May you share your ecs or awards,etc? I am not comparing your stats with my daughter's. Just like to see what else we can do to increase the possibilities being accepted by UCLA and UCSD, cause these two schools' neuroscience program are very good and they are our dream schools!

• @fannyyunfan
      @fannyyunfan  Před měsícem +1

Thank you! In general I had a few piano and biology comp awards and for ecs I had my hospital volunteering, clubs, summer programs, etc. I might make a essay/ec video later and I wish the best for your daughter!

• @Natalite_0520
    @Natalite_0520 Před měsícem

Which university are you going to? Did you accept UCB’s waitlist or you committed to UCLA?

• @a.m.6847
    @a.m.6847 Před 29 dny

What do you want to do with a neuroscience degree?

• @ChrisLee-bq2xv
    @ChrisLee-bq2xv Před měsícem +1

UCLA is just so sexy. so jealous. My dream school

• @da.5489
    @da.5489 Před měsícem +4

learn how to chew gum

• @ThePrinceska73
      @ThePrinceska73 Před měsícem

Honestly, I'm giving up at 5 min in because of that... Happy I won't be sitting next to her in class, regardless of her accomplishments.