20,000 miles on a Triumph Bonneville T120.

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 20. 12. 2023
  • 20,000 miles on my Triumph Bonneville T120.
    How has my bike faired and what are my plans with it now?
    In this short video I give my thoughts on owning and riding a Triumph Bonneville T120 through 20,00 miles over the last three years.
    As always, if you'd also like more information on the channel, the bike or my travels, please feel free to hop over to my website where you can find articles, photos and journals on everything Classic Rides.
    www.classic-rides.co.uk/
    Thanks for watching,
    Matt.
    #motorcyclecamping #motovlog #motocamp

Komentáře • 288

• @Bearded.Wonder

It might be hard to explain but it's easy to understand. Thanks for the video, Matt. Here's to 20,000 more miles.

• @neilcousineau4956

If you love the bike and it’s reliable, keep the bike and keep going. I clocked 125,000 km on my 37 year old motorcycle this year. Cheers form southern Georgian Bay Ontario Canada

• @asacarrick1385

After six years and 138,000 Km ( 86,250 miles ) on my T100, I have this week moved up to T120. People ask what I'll do with T100 and I can't answer. When something has been part of so much pleasure it's not easy to let it go.

• @jerhughes500

A mini clubman, an Alfa Romeo 156, a 1974 VW Westfalia and a Triumph T120. Four vehicles, out of many over the last 40 years, I’ve been lucky enough to own. The only ones that gave me that ‘feeling’ when driving/riding them. I know exactly what you mean about a bond. I’ll have another T120 one day, soon hopefully, and I can’t wait to make more memories on it. Great video as always Matt, best wishes.

• @artistonamotorbike

Those marks, dings and scratches are just the wrinkles on the face of someone who has led an adventurous life.

• @JohnCunningham-sy5ug

13k o a xs 650 16k on a kz1 86k on GL 1200 42k on flhe 41on fx 38 flhx current bikes flhr 34k triumph thruxton 2k . Don't stop live.

• @liammorris4851

Keep them coming Matt. I'm really at a crossroads with bikes at the moment and there's an increasing draw to the T120, slowing down and appreciating the small things.

• @seanfrank4158

I waited a long time to get my T120. Really...it was hiding in plain sight. Sure...I tried to discover that feeling with other bikes that I was sure it was 'the one' but nothing comes close to the feeling I get from my T120 Bonneville.

• @PietScheffer

Amen.......

• @skaraborgcraft
    @skaraborgcraft Před dnem

11 Tyres in 20k?????? I put 200k on a Yamaha, my average rear would last 8-10k and fronts 9-12k. Do you do burnouts every morning or just buy cheap rubber?

• @michaelpopelka1483

In my 79 years on this planet I’ve owned and loved and waved goodbye to 25 motorcycles. My present bike is a 2020 T120 and it looks like it’ll be one for the long haul, hopefully still rideable when (and if) I hit 90😎. Your 20,000 miles is a testament to what I hope to experience in the future, so you have to keep on riding and posting in order to keep all of us Triumph fan boys in the loop😄

• @mikecook1240

I think I told you before but watching your channel made me buy a T120. Cannot wait to hit 20k. Thanks Matt and Merry Christmas.

• @bullitt1317

OK Matt. This has to be your best vid to date. Brought a bit of a tear to my eye. Touching love story with your bike. I honestly can’t believe you two have 20K miles together. Don’t you ever spend a day apart? 😮

• @garyfletcher1374

I always feel a little better for watching.......

• @garyfletcher1374

Glad to hear your going on ..... together '.....

• @user-mz8mg2cp4k

Wonderful video and narrative. I’m a very satisfied owner of a 2018 T120 with a little over 21K miles. Rather than getting into my own assessment of my experience with this beautiful, classic motorcycle, suffice it to say you touched on all those features regarding quality, fit, finish, performance , etc. very well. I’m 72 years young and have ridden a variety of motorcycles of all types for 42 years. A big fan of sport bikes over the years, it was time to give my aging body a break. The T120 meets my needs with style, comfort and ample power. Thanks for telling your story; I am a kindred spirit.

• @MrBeracah

Hi Matt really enjoying your videos. Just bye the way passed 40K on my Varadero and only recently changed the chain and sprockets, and the head stock bearings, and first change of the brake discs pads, 4 sets of tyres. From new regular 44 mpg, now with more miles on the engine regularly doing 52+ mpg. Valve clearances checked at 20 and recently at 40k and still good. Keep the videos coming.

• @jacekkubiak2913
    @jacekkubiak2913 Před dnem

I've watched this vid about 50 times in the past few days. Subscribed and watched some others from your channel. This is motorcycle asmr 😅 I love the ones with narration, you have a great, calm voice. I'm on a verge of starting my motorcycle journey and t120 bonnevile seems like a perfect fit for me. Keep up great work!

• @briansummers5389

First time I've watched one of your videos,it was brilliant now subscribed.

• @pc8848
    @pc8848  +1

Very good movie ! Very good pictures, and the rest - pure quality. Thank’s !! And greatings from Poland👍