Vložit
  • čas přidán 23. 10. 2021
  • Doing a review and discussing some plans for the near future. #T74
    Squatch253 channel / squatch253
  • Auta a dopravní prostředky

Komentáře • 8

• @Varinki
    @Varinki Před 2 lety +1

I work at a tractor dealership and not a week goes by without someone coming in wanting parts for something old, odd or obscure.
    I think the reason we get so many is we are probably the only dealer that will attempt to find parts for them.
    Some of my biggest wins were getting a water pump for a very old British marine engine and getting one guy a full set of steering clutches for a BTD6 and a pair of TD9s.

• @SuperMAZ007
      @SuperMAZ007  Před 2 lety +2

It's the odd parts that did not sell before that are getting the attention new. In the old day's people did not repair under carriages cause after the service life of the machine was over it was scrapped. But that itself is another video of it's own.

• @MyGarageWork
    @MyGarageWork Před 2 lety

parts in good condition are really hard to find. sometimes it is easier to buy a whole tractor and hope that what is needed will be in good condition. We bought one T 74 to repair our old green. then there was a good offer and two more were bought. and it seems that now the old green will be a donor to the younger gray. but for now all three are still in line.

• @SuperMAZ007
      @SuperMAZ007  Před 2 lety

Because the scrap price started to rise rapidly there will soon be no more part machines left to pick from. I may address that issue in a video.

• @АгрофермерКубани

Привет дружище. Класс 👍

• @asstudio2613
    @asstudio2613 Před 2 lety

Отличный видео ролик, даже можно сказать полезный для нас.
    Я ваш новый друг ✍
    Станьте✍✍ моим другом✍✍

• @Kolhoos1
    @Kolhoos1 Před 2 lety

Miks inglise keeles?

• @SuperMAZ007
      @SuperMAZ007  Před 2 lety

Eesti keelseid vaatajaid on alla 10% enamus on statistikale toetudes väljaspoolt eestit. Kahjuks googli tõlge eesti keelest mingisse muude mõistetavasse keelde jätab veel soovida. Seega otsustasin inglise keelega edasi minna.