How to Install Rear Retro Turn Signal Kit on Triumph Bonneville T100

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 10. 01. 2021
  • For riders seeking to replace the bulky stock turn signals, the Retro Turn Signal Kit can be mounted in either the stock position (select models) or in a relocated position depending on your application.
    Available for purchase here: britishcustoms.com/products/r...
  • Auta a dopravní prostředky

Komentáře • 17

• @DoroteoVilla
    @DoroteoVilla Před 2 lety

Oh, I have the 2018 T-100 Black, btw. Thanks.

• @zarauppaluppal5385
    @zarauppaluppal5385 Před 3 lety

Thank you it’s a great help

• @idozen13
    @idozen13 Před 2 lety

Can these be installed at the stock location as well?

• @DoroteoVilla
    @DoroteoVilla Před 2 lety

I currently have pin LEDs on front and back. I also have a tail tidy. Can I simply swap out the LED pins for these, especially on the rear on the inside of the shock socket and wire it to the relay, switch the option to TYPE 1 and go?

• @britishcustoms
      @britishcustoms  Před 2 lety +1

Hey there, if your turn signals were originally LED and you're trying to switch to Halogen, you'll need a different turn signal body. Give us a call or email at support@british-customs.com and we'll explain more information on this.

• @jamesanderson83
    @jamesanderson83 Před 3 lety

Is a complete kit available to add turn signals to a 1958 6volt tiger 100? Thanks for the video 👍.

• @britishcustoms
      @britishcustoms  Před 3 lety

Unfortunately our kits are only made to work on the modern classic triumph models from 2001 & on but we’re pretty sure with some custom brackets, it might work out

• @EdA-dp3nk
    @EdA-dp3nk Před 3 lety

do you know if its the same process for the 2020 speed twin model? bike looks great

• @britishcustoms
      @britishcustoms  Před 3 lety +1

At the moment, we do not have turn signal options for the Speed Twin but please be sure to check back as we're going to be working more on the Speed Twin very soon

• @jonathanbannister141
    @jonathanbannister141 Před 2 lety

For a 2012 T100, do I need to add a resistor to avoid hyperflash?

• @britishcustoms
      @britishcustoms  Před 2 lety

On our halogen versions, resistors are not needed but for our LED kit, a relay is required. Please feel free to reach out for more info at support@british-customs.com

• @soulchurch8526
    @soulchurch8526 Před 3 lety

Are the signals orange or white? Hard to tell in video.

• @britishcustoms

right in between actually,

• @soulchurch8526
      @soulchurch8526 Před 3 lety

@@britishcustoms Nice. Do they come with the bolt to attach to frame?

• @britishcustoms

@@soulchurch8526 hey there, didn’t see any notifications on your comment so sorry for the late response but it comes with all the hardware required to install so you won’t need anything else. Just the basic tools