Blue Mage Raid Guide: Twintania (T5)

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 11. 09. 2020
  • Hey folks! This is the first guide in the Morbol Raid Series. This is for The Binding Coil of Bahamut Turn 5, or Twintania/T5. It's not too spicy, but it does get chaotic! This is usually the first fight that I recommend for folks looking to get started on the Morbol raids. Upon completion we'll get the Mightier than the Dragon achievement (Part 1/3 of Blue Unchained).
    Twitch: / liam_galt
    In-game: Liam Galt@Zalera
    Discord: Liam Galt#1337
    Discord Server: / discord
    Like what you see? Help me become a Brew Mage and buy me a beer through Ko-fi: ko-fi.com/liam_galt
  • Hry

Komentáře • 17

• @ralphbeez1411
    @ralphbeez1411 Před 2 lety +4

This did help me clear, thank you so much for the great advice!

• @VForceWave
    @VForceWave Před rokem +2

Bro this vid gave me a good laugh thanks for the guide :)

• @sera_venus
    @sera_venus Před 3 lety +9

finally a video guide, i cleared this last summer but couldnt clear t9... hopefully i can clear the rest of the raids before the blu hype dies down

• @einwol
      @einwol Před 2 lety

I hope you got your clears

• @sera_venus
      @sera_venus Před 2 lety +1

@@einwol only t9 :( My friend made a static for t13 by combining our normal statics together. However, our statics didn't mesh well together so we broke it.

• @sera_venus
      @sera_venus Před 2 lety +1

@@einwol If you're on Aether i'm down to resub and try again! I'm very busy for spring quarter though, only got two weeks of break

• @Chibipayne
    @Chibipayne Před 3 lety +1

Yay! The first guide!!

• @Z0mgXenu1
    @Z0mgXenu1 Před 3 lety

I wanted to start doing these soon since I just got my blue to 70. Thanks for helping a trash player like me with this and your other vids. Bless you homie

• @AbrahmEden
    @AbrahmEden Před 2 lety +2

Great video!
    Have any strategies changed since the additional skills were added?

• @Jroberts1234r
    @Jroberts1234r Před 3 lety +1

Nice work on the guide! Is there any particular list of skills each role should be bringing?

• @BlueAcademy
      @BlueAcademy  Před 3 lety +5

Yup! I have a video detailing Core Spells (czcams.com/video/iMvBzVHzMP0/video.html), DPS Spells (czcams.com/video/Ehsjh1INXYc/video.html), Heal Spells (czcams.com/video/94llDhHdH5I/video.html), and Tank Spells (czcams.com/video/J61W5IYSKDc/video.html)!
      You can also check out this reference image: imgur.com/a/ghZuUPh

• @Jroberts1234r
      @Jroberts1234r Před 3 lety

@@BlueAcademy Awesome, thanks! I look forward to your next videos. Our group is gonna be attempting this soon so this is really helpful.

• @grahamkool6519
    @grahamkool6519 Před rokem

Man i need to find dedicated blue group

• @Zindril
    @Zindril Před 3 lety +1

Why are there no Alexander Savage guides? Did the academy disband before the might of A4S?

• @BlueAcademy
      @BlueAcademy  Před 3 lety +9

Haha, no. I've just been delaying that a bit since I knew 70 was coming and new spells may drastically change how we do some of those fights. The Coil fights are simple enough that new spells won't really change much. :)