Used 2021 GMC Savana Cargo Van CARGO, Cherry Hill, NJ T03055

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 23. 05. 2022
  • Used 2021 GMC Savana Cargo Van CARGO, Cherry Hill, NJ T03055
    gomoto-winnerfordofcherryhill....
    www.winnerford.com
    For more information on this vehicle and our full inventory, call us at (856)-428-4000
    Winner Ford of Cherry Hill
    250 Haddonfield-Berlin Road
    Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
    Recent Arrival! CLEAN TITLE HISTORY, ONE OWNER, NO Accidents, LOW MILES, Local Trade In, Still Under FACTORY WARRANTY, Navigation System, LEATHER Interior, Entertainment System, CHROME Wheels, Blind Spot Info System, Reverse Sensing System, Backup Camera, Trailer Tow Group, Chrome Appearance Package, Chrome Grille, Cruise Control, Door Trim Panel Package, Driver Convenience Package, Front & Rear Chrome Bumpers w/Step-Pad, Full-Body Glass Window Package, Heavy-Duty Trailering Equipment, Remote Keyless Entry, Remote Vehicle Starter System, Theft Alarm Notification, Tilt Steering Wheel. This is an explorer conversion van !By submitting an inquiry on this vehicle you are agreeing and consenting to our dealership contacting you by telephone, text messaging or other means concerning your inquiry, potential vehicle sale or promotional offerings by our dealership and other information. By participating, you consent to receive recurring text messages sent through an automatic telephone dialing system. Message and data rates may apply.
    [RLVID:10236:79f49ec5050b6d2c:1c3b6c765a2cef37:1]
  • Auta a dopravní prostředky

Komentáře • 8

• @jonitatate7538
    @jonitatate7538 Před 6 měsíci

Very nice!!!!!😁

• @carlosrock910
    @carlosrock910 Před rokem +1

Beautiful GMC

• @chelovec-zf5dr
    @chelovec-zf5dr Před rokem

GMC too very good

• @jeffreywolf5235
    @jeffreywolf5235 Před rokem

That's a passenger van not a cargo van???? It does look pretty sweet though. I would take that and gut the rear seats. Save them to replace the front seats when they fail. Which if you've ever seen a band that's more than four years old you see the seats have failed

• @chelovec-zf5dr
    @chelovec-zf5dr Před rokem

Seeson transportation very good

• @user-tl9gf2rv6d
      @user-tl9gf2rv6d Před 9 měsíci

Ожидаемый комент я его ждал здесь Сисун сила!

• @user-yj6hy6io6o
    @user-yj6hy6io6o Před rokem +1

👍👍👍👍👍

• @chensenhan
    @chensenhan Před rokem

Will you accept a trade for this van? I have a salvage 2002 Honda Accord with sunroof. It only has 136k miles. I will come over tomorrow and trade with you. I will give you bonus $3k for you to take home. Please let me know sir. I want to sleep in the van.