Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 3. 08. 2024
  • Check out the new website:
    theCameraville.com
    Check out the NEW Merch!
    the-cameraville-shop.fourthwa...
    Hey everyone!
    Hope you enjoy the video! Here are the links to the items. I will be updating the links if there is something special that I didn't mention in the video .
    Eye cup - amzn.to/3rD8AHh
    Shutter button - amzn.to/3rEMK6A
    Thumb Grip - amzn.to/3rD7M5d
    Grip - amzn.to/3x7qS4N
    Battery - amzn.to/3l2K8OC
    Screen Protector - amzn.to/2Wt1nyb
    Leesh Peak Design -amzn.to/40IFsyX
    FujiFilm Xt30 - amzn.to/3BMsLr6
    -Li
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want to support the channel and see more reviews - paypal.me/Thecameraville
    or
    Merch:
    tee.pub/lic/lTwpzzFn10Q - T-Shirts / Sweats
    TheCameraVille.RedBubble.com - Art Prints
    My Amazon store:
    www.amazon.com/shop/thecamera...
    My favorite music website for video projects:
    ArtList: bit.ly/2wQfGjJ
    Follow Me:
    ============================
    Instagram: / thecameraville
    Email : theCameraville@gmail.com
    #fujixt30 #Xt30 #FujiFilmxt30
  • Krátké a kreslené filmy

Komentáře • 72

• @stevenr6102
    @stevenr6102 Před 5 lety +2

Li,
    Thanks for comparing Fuji with the Pentax. I bought the Fujifilm XE-3 as a travel camera, but had to buy similar accessories
    to make it comfortable to use. I still prefer the Pentax K-1 and K-70 color DNG files. I now use the XE-3 primarily to shoot B&W Acros simulation JPEG files. The Fujinon 23mm F2 and the 35mm F2 lenses make for a compact kit. As always, I appreciate your educational videos.

• @theCameraVille
      @theCameraVille  Před 5 lety

Nice dude!
      steve! I was actually done with my video and for the first time in a while, I had a change of heart. I need some time to sit down and think about it again. Usual reviewers will go straight in right away. I want to make sure I educate myself enough on the system before I really give it a final review.
      Also I agree with you! I notived the AWB is not good on the Fuji. Its tough. You need to actually adjust to right WB for every scene. When I use my Pentax on AWB, it works all the time nicely. Also my files are slightly blue and Im kind of in a strange position. I will have to review it again.
      thank you so much for always stopping by and support man! This means alot !
      PS. I will post all of the video after I am done all at once. It will be 4 videos. 3 of which will be lens review and 1 will be body vs body.
      Cheers!

• @RyanHicks
    @RyanHicks Před 4 lety

Great video. Thanks.

• @Noealz
    @Noealz Před 5 lety +3

nice channel man

• @andrewhannam.
    @andrewhannam. Před 5 lety +1

Fuji is great kit, only brand that is tempting... Still love Pentax.

• @theCameraVille

I am realizing that right now lol . The branding was good enough to fool me in.

• @chirag4
    @chirag4 Před 5 lety +1

Thank you so much for the info.

• @theCameraVille
      @theCameraVille  Před 5 lety +1

Chirag Parikh No problem! I was nervous because the button layout changed and also alot of parts kept saying for Xt10 and xt20, not xt30. Very confusing for first time user. Cheers mate!

• @wl02353427
    @wl02353427 Před 5 lety +1

oops... last one thing is that you may want to buy 16mm f1.4, 23mm f1.4, 56mm f1.2! And square lens hood for each! then you finish your camera decor 😁. Anyway, I was using Pentax Kp, and now I am using X-T3 and feel X-T3 easier! You could try an adapter PK to FX. D FA 50mm f1.4 is really a good lens actually, but it only manual focus and available at f1.4...

• @theCameraVille

Ray C. Lol. Im testing it all as we speak! but no crazy lens yet lol. Cheers mate!

• @Jeremyspoptart
    @Jeremyspoptart Před 3 měsíci

Nice video. Curious as to the weight and size compared to the XT4 after all the accessories are added to the XT30

• @kaybotchway
    @kaybotchway Před 4 lety +2

Thanks for this. I see the grip was made for the X-T2. Does it fit perfectly on the X-T30? Is that the exact same you linked in the description?

• @theCameraVille
      @theCameraVille  Před 4 lety +1

Kwesi Botchway Yup! Fits fine. Yea, Fuji is very tricky at times. Enjoy !

• @vijaychitte6921
    @vijaychitte6921 Před 4 lety

Hi , Man ... how do do you ? I am only curious about their part was looped both side of camera strap know ...red and black buttons size ... what exactly is this parts please tell me ...

• @prose4ever
    @prose4ever Před 5 lety +2

Did you get the grip from ebay?
    I bought a 3rd party grip for my Olympus E-M5ii for the occasion, along with a Pentax K to micro 4/3s adaptors/focal reducers etc.

• @theCameraVille

Patrick Rose I got mines on Amazon. I left a link on the description! Great grip. Gives me more control and protection than I thought.

• @prose4ever
      @prose4ever Před 5 lety

@@theCameraVille Do you still own the KP? I would actually like to see a accessories video on that too. (I'm interested in getting a Pentax DSLR).

• @theCameraVille

Patrick Rose That is coming in the next video. That will be Pentax Vs Fujifilm. Im taking my time to iron things out. Stay tune!

• @alicewong1198
    @alicewong1198 Před 4 lety +2

Hi, may i have the brand of the charger?

• @pedroierathel5619
    @pedroierathel5619 Před 5 lety +8

What about Pentax KP vs Fuji X-T30? "This guy again", you say :D
    Stay well

• @theCameraVille
      @theCameraVille  Před 5 lety +3

Pedro Costa bahahahahahhahaha!!! Pedrooooo!! This guy again!! Its coming. I just dont want to make a mistake. There is tricky things on fuji. The way things are setup is strange but I am getting used to it. Soon my friend.

• @pedroierathel5619
      @pedroierathel5619 Před 5 lety +1

@@theCameraVille I understand. Once i tried to use the X-T10 but is so small that seems one kind of a toy in my hands. I'm used with the indestructible and the first camera without AA filter the Pentax K5II'S. I'm really interested to know about the KP. Thank you once again

• @senormassao
    @senormassao Před 5 lety +2

How about a comparison between all top APS-C mirrorless cameras? Fujifilm X-T30, Samsung NX500, and Sony a6400? :-D

• @theCameraVille

I think another channel has done that : D. I dont want to play copy cat.

• @senormassao
      @senormassao Před 5 lety +1

@@theCameraVille No one has done a detailed image quality comparison. Especially, with reference to dynamic range, and low ISO performance.

• @theCameraVille

Lol! yup! you are correcto haha. They gotten lazy I realize. You are like the 100th person that ask me to do that. People love to see that stuff and I do as well. I know it will get a lot of subscribers but I have roughly 14 lenses I promise the Pentax community I will do before I start bridging out. I plan to stick with the promise. For any youtuber reading this, you know what you can do right now before I enter that direction. Get ready!

• @AndriyNepochatyh
    @AndriyNepochatyh Před 5 lety +1

What about Seattle weather? Or you bought it for indoor use only?)))

• @theCameraVille

Andriy Nepochatyh lol. This camera.... this.... Im just going to calm myself for the next review lol!! You know what is wrong with it lol.. It Gets worse..

• @cliang9584
    @cliang9584 Před 5 lety +1

Hi mate, do you find the thumb rest block the way to any buttons?

• @theCameraVille

Hey!
      Actually without it, I kept press and moving that dial easily without knowing. With the thumb rest, it actually allows me not to hit the dial so much and also I can adjust the dials easily.

• @cliang9584
      @cliang9584 Před 5 lety +1

@@theCameraVille thanks for reply. I've just bought X-T30 yesterday. Will spend some time to learn my 1st Fuji baby.

• @theCameraVille

Not a problem!
      This is also my first Fuji so my review is taking longer than expected. I dont want to rush into things.
      I notice the camera is more on the blue side of things during standard mode and also on AWB. Let me know if you have any question on the camera. Im already learning so much as I go.
      also , dont record in 4k !

• @gr4y1nu
      @gr4y1nu Před 4 lety

yes thumb grip is silly idea because it blocks buttons, it is not designed for x-t30. i like fuji for all it's physical buttons.

• @ozwrangler.c
      @ozwrangler.c Před 3 lety

Just disable the Q button if it’s an issue for you. Can customise and assign it elsewhere
      Thumb rest blocks AEL and AFL buttons

• @sandigomba3599
    @sandigomba3599 Před 4 lety

can xt2 grip be installed on xt30
    because in the video above the grip is used xt2?

• @theCameraVille
      @theCameraVille  Před 4 lety

I believe so it can. Yes, its all a gamble when buying these simliar models.

• @gr4y1nu
      @gr4y1nu Před 4 lety

no, x-t2 is a different form factor, link in video is from x-t2 which will not fit x-t30

• @ivyrivera1709
    @ivyrivera1709 Před 4 lety +2

Which Gimbal is perfect for X-T30?

• @theCameraVille
      @theCameraVille  Před 4 lety +2

Zhiyun-Tech CRANE. I actually own an older model maybe 3 years ago and works just fine. The newer model are cool and comes with a little bit more features.

• @ivyrivera1709
      @ivyrivera1709 Před 4 lety

@@theCameraVille thoughts about DJI Ronin SC?

• @IcoolerthnU
    @IcoolerthnU Před 3 lety +1

Great info. Except there is no "t" sound in the first syllable of the word "button".

• @mixeddrinks8100
    @mixeddrinks8100 Před 4 lety

anyone know if any of the L bracket works with peak design capture?

• @user-jb1be7if2r
    @user-jb1be7if2r Před 5 lety +2

a ha ,i do have a xt30

• @funkythiru
    @funkythiru Před 5 lety +1

GFX100?

• @Aaron-fb6mb
    @Aaron-fb6mb Před 3 lety

The link doesn't work anymore help

• @slammermx
    @slammermx Před 5 lety +1

Fuji, for video?

• @theCameraVille

It does 4k video. I think there is a 10 -15 min limit on it? Then you have to hit record again. Also it breaks the files in chunks instead of 1 entire file. I have to test it myself. Im more focusing on the photo. I will take a look.

• @slammermx
      @slammermx Před 5 lety +1

@@theCameraVille I have a friend who has the K3 and a few Fuji's, when he goes out with his family he always takes the K3. Plus he has the Nikon 810, and an unboxed 7100, way too many cameras.

• @theCameraVille

Robert Hansen Yes, the fuji isnt what I hoped it would be. It makes me wonder about the people who bought this camera . I question myself as well. Stay tune for the full review!

• @peterlane3400
      @peterlane3400 Před 5 lety

@@theCameraVille what had you "hoped" for?The specs and numerous reviews have been around for ages.
      Its a different system,ya don't need to shoot raw but if you do,use a developer that's appropriate.Look on the main Fuji forum and theres plenty of learning.Remember is the opposite of a Pentax with a slight overlap.

• @theCameraVille

Actually you never seen a Pentax review vs a Fuji review. You only seen just a fuji review which means you are only comparing it with its own system.
      Im also doing this comparison so I can show the audience the level of the Pentax glass + system. We will be using Fuji as a standard and see how high or low Pentax hits. All in all, this is a review that must be made to educate the audience in camera systems.
      I believe you are coming into an assumption of me doing a pure Fuji review. We arent' doing that.

• @Michael-fw5ef
    @Michael-fw5ef Před 4 lety +3

I returned my XT100. Loved the pictures it took, loved the ISO performance, but when I went to the bank to ask for a loan to buy some FUJI lenses (because they are SO DAMN EXPENSIVE), the loan officer turned me down.

• @ndnride295
    @ndnride295 Před 3 lety

hey i got all this, but i got a wrist strap.

• @theCameraVille
      @theCameraVille  Před 3 lety

Randy!! nice!! Wrist straps are cool as well. I am assuming you got the same brand right?

• @ndnride295
      @ndnride295 Před 3 lety

@@theCameraVille opteck. thumbguard kinda in way of wheel of shutter. but all is good. thank u for vid.

• @mansormansori1834
    @mansormansori1834 Před 5 lety

where is your pentax bro ha ha

• @theCameraVille

bahaha in the back corner somewhere lol. I cant believe I bought all these things for the Fuji. Good lord.

• @dubumowith7376
    @dubumowith7376 Před 5 lety +1

Honestly if fuji did make the accessories they'd be over priced. Look at their lens hoods for example. I'm for sure not paying more than $5 for that shutter button.

• @theCameraVille

Quality will cost and the target consumer would be for the hard core users. Im the total opposite. I would refuse to buy a grip that says Xt-10 for my xt-30 for 10 bucks cheaper. That ruins the whole camera imo. Also that button is $10 and the reason why these 3rd party can charge that is because Fuji isnt selling it any of it. 3rd party are setting the market value. So maybe it would be a good idea to do it so these 3rd party can go lower so you can buy the button for $5.

• @ozwrangler.c
      @ozwrangler.c Před 3 lety

Fuji sell a grip for about twice the price of JJC one