C02 Laser upgraded exhaust - AC Infinity Cloudline T6

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 14. 09. 2020
  • Cloudline AC infinity t6 - A Must do upgrade if your laser exhaust is lacking in power.

Komentáře • 38

• @frankies8902
    @frankies8902 Před 3 lety +3

really digging the fans I got from ac infinity. real quiet! thanks for the recommendation, wouldn’t have found them without this vid

• @JoePalumbo221
      @JoePalumbo221  Před 3 lety

They are awesome!

• @SnikB
      @SnikB Před 2 lety

Can I ask do these pump out nice cold air or just circulate and do the newest models produce cold AC air ?

• @tony7043
    @tony7043 Před 3 lety +2

Looks like that's going to do the job, very impressive 👍

• @Gshadow1000
    @Gshadow1000 Před 3 lety +1

Gonna get for my DIY vocal booth! 🎧🎙❤️

• @johndunai3553
    @johndunai3553 Před 2 lety +2

Thanks man, very informative. Showed clearly how to use controller simply with the fan on, and set to speed.

• @chaohongli2329
      @chaohongli2329 Před 2 lety +2

Hello, I have designed a more intelligent new technology air duct fan, which can operate the fan function on the mobile phone. I would like to invite you to review it. Take a short 1-minute video and the product is given to you for free.
      If you are willing to experience our products, send your email to me, and I will give you the pictures and code of the products.
      You can contact me directly.

• @JoePalumbo221
      @JoePalumbo221  Před 2 lety

Sounds good? Send me the information!

• @chaohongli2329
      @chaohongli2329 Před 2 lety

@@JoePalumbo221 Hello there
      Send me your gmail mailbox, I don’t have your mailbox yet. I will send you the pictures of the products and tell you how to receive them, as well as the code of our products. You can receive our experience products for free.

• @karinmastenbroek3897
    @karinmastenbroek3897 Před rokem +1

Hi there! Thanks for this very useful video :)
    I have 1 question; why take out the original fan of the machine?

• @JoePalumbo221
      @JoePalumbo221  Před rokem +1

Because it really didn't do much at all so I took it out so it wouldn't affect the performance of the inline extractor I used. Which is sooo much better. Thanks

• @karinmastenbroek3897
      @karinmastenbroek3897 Před rokem

Thanks for explaining!

• @JoePalumbo221
      @JoePalumbo221  Před rokem

Thank you

• @sofloemir
    @sofloemir Před 2 lety +1

Do I need the 6 to 4 inch adapter? what size is the mouth on the cutter? I'm ordering it the machine right now.

• @JoePalumbo221
      @JoePalumbo221  Před 2 lety +1

My machine has a 6 inch pipe and the fan has a six inch as well. If you machine has a 4 then yes you would need a 4 inch to 6 inch adapter. Probably one of the big box stores will have something you need. Thanks for the comment.

• @christaggart2084
    @christaggart2084 Před 3 lety +1

What are the eye hooks for?

• @JoePalumbo221
      @JoePalumbo221  Před 3 lety +1

Eye hooks? I think you're talking about the magnets. I use them to hold down thin pieces so are flat to the work bed. I also use them as a placement point for repeatable jobs.

• @Gokhanbaykall
    @Gokhanbaykall Před 3 lety +2

So can u tell us the 2 weeks experience about it?is it quiet enough

• @JoePalumbo221
      @JoePalumbo221  Před 3 lety +3

I use it every day and absolutely love it and the upgrades too. I dont have any complaints at all. My next addition will be the camera for light burn.

• @Gokhanbaykall
      @Gokhanbaykall Před 3 lety +1

@@JoePalumbo221 perfect , im happy for u..thanks to u i will buy it too 👍👍s6 is enough for me

• @JoePalumbo221
      @JoePalumbo221  Před 3 lety +2

@@Gokhanbaykall yes. You don't need the T version just the s. Same motor. It works great.

• @zachofalltrades6116
      @zachofalltrades6116 Před 3 lety +1

@@JoePalumbo221 have you added a camera yet? Does the z axis move with a motor because I would like to install a autofocus as well for items that arent flat. I just subscribed because i thinking this is the model i will buy as well.

• @JoePalumbo221
      @JoePalumbo221  Před 3 lety +1

@@zachofalltrades6116 I did add a camera. Just a typical Webcam which works great. I have a video up check that out. Also the laser doesn't have a motorized z (bed) axis. Just a hand wheel. Maybe an upgrade in the future though.

• @pistonslapuk
    @pistonslapuk Před rokem +1

Do you think I’d need t8 for a 900 x 600mm machine bed?

• @JoePalumbo221

I think the T6 I have is a perfect match for my bed size 500mm x 700mm. I don't know the formula but the more volume of air flow can't hurt. I do know that the adjustable levels of extraction on my t6 is so wide and I do have to dial it back depending if I'm cutting or engraving which makes it convenient.

• @pistonslapuk
      @pistonslapuk Před rokem +1

@@JoePalumbo221 thank you so much

• @MUUQNN
      @MUUQNN Před rokem +1

I have 1300x900 and I use only 1 s6 but I may need another one soon, also I am still smelling smoke from the sides of the s6, any idea how to seal it. I want to eliminate 100% the smoke if it is possible. I engrave all day.

• @JoePalumbo221

@@MUUQNN I don't know of a way to remove 100 percent of the smoke and smell if you followed all the protocols like making sure your hose is completely sealed and the seal to your exhaust going to the outside is also air tight. I also have a fan on the opposite side of where my exhaust is to help with cross venting. This seems to work well.

• @steelcitybullyz1726
    @steelcitybullyz1726 Před 2 lety +1

sucks that these remotes don't work out of wifi

• @JoePalumbo221
      @JoePalumbo221  Před 2 lety

That would be such easier. Although the cable is a decent length

• @skit6ixofficial
    @skit6ixofficial Před 3 lety

Slightly louder bs. Bro that sounds like a jet engine

• @chaohongli2329
      @chaohongli2329 Před 2 lety

Hello, I have designed a more intelligent new technology air duct fan, which can operate the fan function on the mobile phone. I would like to invite you to review it. Take a short 1-minute video, and the product is given to you for free.
      If you are willing to experience our products, send your email to me, and I will give you the pictures and code of the products.
      You can contact me directly.

• @imagineengine
    @imagineengine Před 2 měsíci +1

just glanced through the vid because I dont have much time. Did you not show it in action?

• @JoePalumbo221
      @JoePalumbo221  Před 2 měsíci

I think it's just an unboxing. I have other videos up of it in use. Thanks.

• @skit6ixofficial
    @skit6ixofficial Před 3 lety +1

That ain’t quiet sounds like 10 hovers.

• @JoePalumbo221
      @JoePalumbo221  Před 3 lety

I think the mic on the phone when taking the video is making it sound louder than it actually is because it is super quiet. Thanks