Video není dostupné.
Omlouváme se.

PPTuning BRAND NEW side exit exhaust VW T4

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 11. 03. 2020
  • Stainless Steel side exit exhaust for vw t4 from pptuning
    pptuning.co.uk/
    Easy job to do, took less than an hour even with all my ummms and eeerrrrrrsss.
    Tools required;
    13mm spanners
    Jack
    Axle stands
    Safety googles when all that rust falls on your face
    10mm spanner for the new o-ring clamp

Komentáře • 16

• @T4TipsGuides
    @T4TipsGuides Před 4 lety +3

The mount that is missing is a square rubber block about 1"x1" and about 3/4" thick with a moulded, small rubber pin on the underside that sits in the hole, helps to support the weight of the exhaust.

• @mcjjordan
      @mcjjordan Před 4 lety +1

Yes it is but i just removed the bracket & threw it away as nobody stocked them.
      Also need to bend heatshield back

• @forgottenknowledge8917
    @forgottenknowledge8917 Před 10 měsíci

That bend makes it easy. I'm doing something similar to a Caddy. My side exit will exit from the front of the rear wheel on the right

• @brenxster4543
    @brenxster4543 Před rokem +1

Thanks for the video, it helped a lot.

• @robertparkin3269
    @robertparkin3269 Před 2 měsíci

Thanks for uploading this its really helped me. My exhaust is a mish mash bodge of pipes from past owners . Ive ordered from pp exhausts just wondering how long delivery was for you . Cheers .

• @RicksAquariumsuk
    @RicksAquariumsuk Před 3 lety +1

I wanted to fit a dummy cat on mine but was worried about emissions on the MOT

• @KBBMX
      @KBBMX Před 3 lety +2

It's only a visual anyway for MOT... Don't need a cat.... 👍

• @cannaroe1213
      @cannaroe1213 Před rokem +1

Just want to say massive thanks Twiggo for making these videos, you really demystified a lot of the T4 for me, absolute legend.
      Just had a look under me T4 (German spec, since I'm in Cherrrmany) and it looks like the fuel tank is shaped to accommodate the Syncro drive axle, even on FWD cars like ours. You could fit double the fuel with your side-exhaust that doesn't bugger about snaking through the undercarriage just so it can pop out the back like an asshole, the absolute state 😂

• @travelandtech2185
    @travelandtech2185 Před 3 lety +1

Any performance increases?

• @TwiggsT4
      @TwiggsT4  Před 3 lety +1

Hard to say, and to be honest even if it is an extra few bhp I don’t think it would be enough to notice it, definitely sounds better and engine will breathe easier

• @conorrothwell1269
    @conorrothwell1269 Před 3 lety

Did this is ever cause a shudder or vibration? I sometimes get a shake through the van at like 40

• @TwiggsT4
      @TwiggsT4  Před 3 lety

No I never had any issues, have you vigorously shock the exhaust to see if it’s knocking on anything, I wouldn’t of thought the exhaust would cause shudder

• @leeosullivan4036
    @leeosullivan4036 Před 4 lety

See you next Tuesday. Oops Thursday 😁

• @TheBoarder360
    @TheBoarder360 Před 3 lety

I like my sidebars... which is why I didn’t buy a side exit ;-)

• @teemutalvitie3309
    @teemutalvitie3309 Před 4 lety

90!!!