Here’s to some tractor love 💙 New Holland T4.75

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 18. 06. 2022
  • Today we gave "Big Blue" some well deserved TLC. This tractor is vital to our everyday operation! Hopefully, if you're a fellow friend who enjoys working on your own equipment you can take away some helpful tips that we suffered through. All in all, mission accomplished. Let us know if you had any of the same hurdles we did!

Komentáře • 14

• @choppercat35
    @choppercat35 Před rokem

Good job! With a little practice, the loader comes off in 5 minutes. Saves you time and frustration for changing the filters. For the transmission filter, unscrew the 2 allen bolts that holds the cable from the loader valve (quicker). Also don't forget to drain BOTH sides of the engine sump! Cheers!👍

• @rockinbbar
    @rockinbbar Před 10 měsíci

Have found that after changing the fuel filters and prefilling the new ones, if it doesn't pick up the fuel pretty soon, I get it started right away by taking the fuel cap off, and putting some air pressure with my blower nozzle while running the starter, it'll pick up the fuel really quick, and fire up. Not much air pressure is needed for that.

• @asprafarms
      @asprafarms  Před 10 měsíci

Great thanks for the tip!👍🏻

• @michaelangelo7511
    @michaelangelo7511 Před rokem

Nice vid. I am considering upgrading from my Boomer 50 to a Powerstar 75. Your vid is helpful.

• @asprafarms
      @asprafarms  Před rokem +1

Thanks! Ours doesn’t disappoint, we love it. Glad this was helpful to you. Thanks for watching!

• @Honey-Acres-
    @Honey-Acres- Před rokem

What is the brand of your soap dispenser on your pressure washer and where would I purchase one? I have a T 4.75 and love your video. Thank you for posting it.

• @asprafarms
      @asprafarms  Před rokem

Hi! You can get both the soap and the cannon from Amazon. Here’s the link
      Tool Daily Foam Cannon with 1/4 Inch Quick Connector, 1 Liter, 5 Pressure Washer Nozzle Tips a.co/d/gocjNvb
      This is the soap
      Chemical Guys CWS_110_64 Honeydew Snow Foam Car Wash Soap (Works with Foam Cannons, Foam Guns or Bucket Washes) Safe for Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, RVs & More, 64 fl oz (Half Gallon), Honeydew Scent a.co/d/iR2D58p
      We use it for everything hope this helps, thanks for watching!!

• @dougsmith7580
    @dougsmith7580 Před rokem +1

You will love it until you have to change the oils and do other routine maintenance.

• @asprafarms
      @asprafarms  Před rokem

Sounds like you’re speaking from experience…. Lol. Seems nothing ever goes quite as planned😝

• @edwhipple7551
    @edwhipple7551 Před rokem

I grew up on a fire and I was wondering why you would ride around with a loader way in the air If it's because you think you can see better still doesn't make it right

• @asprafarms
      @asprafarms  Před rokem +1

Well it totally depends on what we are doing. Specifically, when dragging the arena, if it’s up I can get closer in the corners.

• @edwhipple7551
      @edwhipple7551 Před rokem

You are definitely not a Farmer

• @whome9936
      @whome9936 Před 8 měsíci +1

What in the world are you talking about? There's any number of reasons to use the tractor with the FEL up in the air, tighter steering being one of them. Way easier than taking the loader off. We do it all the time. It's not like there's a round bale on it up there. Of course you probably already knew that, having grown up on a...FIRE? 🙄