Arriva London Route 250 to West Croydon, Bus Station | ADL Enviro400, LJ08CSV T43

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 6. 09. 2024
  • Arriva London's oldest double-decker bus is seen out on 250 with some kickdown!
    Bus details:
    Operator: Arriva London
    Fleetcode: T43
    Bus Type: ADL Enviro400
    Gearbox: ZF Ecomat 5-Speed
    Livery: London Red
    Branding: None
    Name: None
    New to Arriva London (North) in July 2008 as T43.
    Route 250: Brixton • Streatham Hill • Streatham Station • Streatham, Green Line • Thornton Heath • West Croydon
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Komentáře • 11

• @L1am4728
    @L1am4728 Před 3 měsíci

You’re the only person I know who does Brixton to wc in high quality

• @zeeridwanfahdpartonetoone6427
    @zeeridwanfahdpartonetoone6427 Před 5 měsíci +1

Fantastic video - isn’t this the only LJ08 in London for Arriva London now, with T1 and T8 preserved and others withdrawn?

• @TheTransportSpotter
      @TheTransportSpotter  Před 5 měsíci +1

Yeah - last Euro 4 Enviro400 in service with Arriva London!

• @SLR_Productions
      @SLR_Productions Před 3 měsíci

​@@TheTransportSpotterT11 got recovered with T38's engine

• @TheTransportSpotter
      @TheTransportSpotter  Před 3 měsíci

Aware of this now! Had a ride on T11 infact. I just thought it was a gonner given it was VOR for ages and they got two DW's in from Barking at the same time

• @TheTransportYoutuber
    @TheTransportYoutuber Před 5 měsíci

why did you remove the kickdown videos :( 🥺🥺

• @TheTransportSpotter
      @TheTransportSpotter  Před 5 měsíci

Because I couldn't be bothered to go through each video and blur people's faces and also I started to feel really bad filming inside the bus because of prior reasons

• @TheTransportYoutuber

@@TheTransportSpotter Ohh ok that is true tbf
      Full journeys get more views anyway ig, do you mind telling me why you felt bad?

• @TheTransportSpotter
      @TheTransportSpotter  Před 5 měsíci

Had a few times of people asking me 'why u filming me' and even after explanation they don't really listen. Worse when u see them tryna sneak a photo of yourself for their friends

• @TheTransportYoutuber

@@TheTransportSpotter thats also fair enough.
      Me personally i automatically experience less of these conflicts being out of London, when i do i tell the older ones im not fliming them and if you are in the video i will blur you out, its always the youth that cause issues, i had one decide to sit right in front of the camera (didnt move the camera) then claimed i was filming her, luckily she got bored and moved as it seemed most ppl in the bus didnt want to get involved, video not public due to not enough kickdowns lucky her. I been filmed by a few people and mocked althougj this is rare. Idc rlly as i know nothing will happen. I was on a enthusiast drivers bus where some kids said "i will hunt you down and find out where you live" note that this was in the other side of the city where i live nowhere near and obvs nothing happened. In general nothing will happen if someone threatens it.
      Me personally i see it as clout when these things happen hence why i dont rlly care, abt the filming ppl i wouldnt worry as the ones in the video seemed fine to be on camera otherwise they wouldve asked to be blurred (i seen other ppl film many times and asked to be blurred, some say no some say yes and oh well ig, perfectly legal thing to do) your choice wht u do