Vložit
  • čas přidán 7. 09. 2024
  • Click Here to help Support the channel -
    www.rockymount...
    Fun weekend with 2 awesome adventure bikes

Komentáře • 206

• @istra70
    @istra70 Před rokem +1

Brilliant riding scenery and panoramic views.... That fuel line looks like the hose recycled from the old wash machine ....in orange....
    Thanks for posting

• @EverySingleSunday
      @EverySingleSunday  Před rokem

It has a nomex fire shield around it. Aftermarket part that wasn’t crimped properly :-/

• @istra70
      @istra70 Před rokem +1

@@EverySingleSunday I see thanks.... It must get quite hot down there....

• @dougboys5863
    @dougboys5863 Před rokem +1

Awesome video and drone footage. I've got the KTM 1090r and a 07 KTM 950SE. Started leaving the traction control and abs turned off on the 1090. Great fun really enjoyed your video. Thanks

• @jerseyjeeper1575
    @jerseyjeeper1575 Před 3 lety +11

Riding sand like that takes skill and endurance. Awesome riding, nice job.

• @grahamgillette5393
    @grahamgillette5393 Před 3 lety +7

When your bike wouldn’t start I thought yep KTM reliability, fortunately just a dislodged fuel line , easy fix ,I traded my KTM 1190R for the Yamaha T 7 absolutely love it . I know there would be no chance I would attempt those deep sand track on the 1190, too heavy ,too powerful, and I’m too old to flick it about, you guys did a great job,

• @EverySingleSunday
      @EverySingleSunday  Před 3 lety +1

Ya, definitely got my attention when it happened. Happy to see it was an easy fix

• @jeffromoto874
    @jeffromoto874 Před 3 lety +1

Awesome. I could FEEL the bike pushing through the sand! And thinking to myself...don’t fall first...don’t fall first LOL

• @toejamtimmy4402
    @toejamtimmy4402 Před 2 lety +3

I wish we had that type & amount of accessible terrain here in the U.K.
    Good vid, I enjoyed it. 👍

• @Nerb1
    @Nerb1 Před 3 lety +6

With all that blipping you'll need a new cam chain soon ;)
    Looked like fun country. Deep sand on the big(ish) bikes is a challenge! I love it though.

• @theSquashSH
      @theSquashSH Před 2 lety +3

lol it's a KTM you'll need a new everything in 6 months anyway (*cries* as a 790 owner)

• @TroyCollier
      @TroyCollier Před 2 lety

Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap

• @savagesteve5894
    @savagesteve5894 Před 2 lety +4

"Professional riders on CLOSED COURSE" LMAO!

• @EverySingleSunday
      @EverySingleSunday  Před 2 lety +1

CZcams likes removing videos these days for wheelies and other illegal activities
      So, now we have to do it on “private” land or “closed courses”
      Lame

• @theSquashSH
    @theSquashSH Před 2 lety +2

I hit a series of deep washerboards in a row at ~50mph on one of the trails in this video a couple weeks ago (on a stock Yamaha T7).
    They just so happened to perfectly line up with my bike's shock frequency and it double-jumped launched me off the bike.
    No major damage, got a very slight concussion... but now upgrading my T7 suspension to match my 790 so I don't keep assuming the T7 can handle everything at 790 speeds.

• @EverySingleSunday
      @EverySingleSunday  Před 2 lety +3

Ya, the T7 has some BS suspension in stock form. Would love to slap a set of SSS on there around 270mm in length. Glad you’re okay

• @stevenwalk8564
    @stevenwalk8564 Před 3 lety +1

I got sand in my eyes just watching this.

• @JohannesDalenMC
    @JohannesDalenMC Před 3 lety +25

More T7 action please!

• @TroyCollier
    @TroyCollier Před 2 lety +1

Like wheelie boys but on adventure bikes.

• @omwdunkley
    @omwdunkley Před 3 lety +1

Great vid! Like the beacon mount:) Mental reminder to pack some extra hose clamps...

• @soilsmanadv6673
    @soilsmanadv6673 Před 3 lety +2

I love the dual sport CR as I have dual sported a Beta 300RR

• @JoasPlace
    @JoasPlace Před rokem

If you looking for a sign to buy a dual sport bike this video is it. They barely make it up a hill with those adv’s 🔥

• @EverySingleSunday
      @EverySingleSunday  Před rokem

I have plenty of small bikes in the garage. Nobody has ever completed this ride on a twin cylinder

• @keystomotoadventures2399
    @keystomotoadventures2399 Před 3 lety +1

Looks like a great ride. I live in Ridgecrest. There’s tons of great riding in the Piute Mountains and awesome camping around the Lake Isabella /Kern River areas.

• @verdonrocksphotography3510

790 or 890......nice ride and lot of dust, thnx cheers V!

• @cliftonsr
    @cliftonsr Před 2 lety +1

I got to say that Yamaha looks awesome and I am a KTM man cause I got two 2022s, a 1290 SAR and 500 EXC-F in my garage that I ride daily. I'm thinking about testing out one of those T700 Yamaha bikes.

• @EverySingleSunday

They are a great bike off-road for smooth trails. But if it gets rough the suspension just doesn’t keep up with the KTM.
      IF YOU HIT ASPHALT…. The T7 is definitely lacking in power and doesn’t produce smiles

• @rohandayanand2455
    @rohandayanand2455 Před 2 lety +3

Wow I live in a mining camp in India as Area Head and Medical Manager, lots of off roading here... 👌👌👌👌

• @EverySingleSunday

That’s fantastic. Hope you’re taking advantage of it and having fun

• @rohandayanand2455
      @rohandayanand2455 Před 2 lety +1

@@EverySingleSunday some times kind of dangerous also , often fell from my 200 kg 650 cc bike

• @EverySingleSunday

@@rohandayanand2455 falling is normal. I crash a few times a day. Just wear your gear and you’ll be fine

• @rodrigofabregas7756
    @rodrigofabregas7756 Před 3 lety

Great ride Travis!, and also good way to keep us looking until the end...falls at last!...😄

• @larryambrose5078
    @larryambrose5078 Před 3 lety +1

My XR650R is my favorite bike to ride that area! The "Buttermilk Hills" just north of Bishop have some awesome Sgl Trks, Very scenic terrain there, but you better be on 300, 450, or 500! Alabama Hills in Lone Pine are awesome too! And a Ride up Whitney Portal is Spectacular!!! Ride On!

• @Mightycaptain
      @Mightycaptain Před 3 lety

I love the XR650R. My favorite motorcycle until the 790. To me same kind of feel. Both bikes just want to go. The faster you ride either the faster it seems to want to go. I do love that Honda though. But if I had both and could only keep one. The 790 it is.

• @269sjb
    @269sjb Před 2 lety +1

You were soo close to Coyote Flats, those bikes woulda been fun up there!

• @plattenschielerlp7796
    @plattenschielerlp7796 Před 2 lety

Awesome video! Greeting from Germany. The sound of the 890 is quite nice.

• @ericwilliams626
    @ericwilliams626 Před 3 lety +1

The only thing I don't like about the T7 is when it's stopped. It's a bit top heavy, but once it starts moving Its like riding on a rail at Disneyland. It rides itself. I call mine Cleopatra. She knows what she's doing.

• @easy4steve
    @easy4steve Před 3 lety +2

nice ride guy cheers steve/Australia

• @alexL2
    @alexL2 Před 2 lety +1

Man that KTM sounds awesome!

• @EverySingleSunday

It goes like hell also !!!!

• @alexL2
      @alexL2 Před 2 lety

@@EverySingleSunday I’m thinking a 790/890R would be a good stablemate for my tired old KLR, thanks for the excellent vids man!

• @ericmessinger1361
    @ericmessinger1361 Před 3 lety +2

More videos like this please. Love all the videos:)

• @EverySingleSunday
      @EverySingleSunday  Před 3 lety

Back on the ADV soon. Been traveling a lot with the 300 recently

• @connysjostrom5787
    @connysjostrom5787 Před 3 lety +1

I wish i could ride there, regardless of what bike. Greatings from Sweden !! Blood mates..

• @Philisnotretired
    @Philisnotretired Před 2 lety +1

Mammoth to June Lake is a pine forest on a sand dune.

• @ronbo747
    @ronbo747 Před 3 lety

Great vid! I lived on Bishop for 9 yrs, GREAT riding all over the place. Fav ride is up to Laural Lakes, not to technical just great place.

• @petrusjunior7617
    @petrusjunior7617 Před 3 lety

My KTM 300 and that hills... Hum, nham, nham...

• @QuasiMotoUSA
    @QuasiMotoUSA Před 3 lety +3

I just ordered an 890 Adventure R...first order of business put hose clamps on fuel lines! What else do I need to know/watch out for?! I don't mind saying I'm little worried about electrical gremlins on the thing. Great riding and great vid, you have awesome terrain down there.

• @EverySingleSunday
      @EverySingleSunday  Před 3 lety +2

I didn’t have stock fuel lines in this bike. That was an after market setup with an inline filter
      Stock system works just fine

• @damytzeus
      @damytzeus Před 3 lety +2

stock fuel lines are fine. this is not a ktm problem. he meddled with the fuel lines and caused failure. he should make that very clear

• @HeyAddieImTojo
      @HeyAddieImTojo Před 2 lety

Stock fuel lines are fine. Had 15 year old crimp clamps on my ktm 950. Still worked well. Had to change the hoses though.

• @ivanresendez164
    @ivanresendez164 Před 3 lety +1

Wow oak hills! I live in Apple valley - I’m trying to get an adventure bike pretty soon

• @kirkmulhearn7931
    @kirkmulhearn7931 Před 3 lety +1

Great vid, ty!

• @hexhead5732
    @hexhead5732 Před 3 lety

Riding in the sand it's always been a challenge for me I either ride off the side of the road or hit a bush or something I do like the Challenge lol

• @Bruno-my9uf
    @Bruno-my9uf Před 2 lety +1

thank you , nice 890 and all but ., i think you need a Yamaha !!!! ,, i think is way better for that trip , he was way a head of you even on the road , or he may be a better fast rider . i think i m giving up on the ktm .. Yamaha . all the way

• @ry77801
    @ry77801 Před 2 lety

Bike sounds good !!

• @aaronphillips2728
    @aaronphillips2728 Před rokem +1

Any problems with the ktm so far? Trying to decide between the yamaha 700 or 890 adv r. I'm coming from husky te 300i so I'll definitely be wanting to take the bike off road on some tough trails

• @EverySingleSunday
      @EverySingleSunday  Před rokem +1

I ended up keeping my 790 and selling my T7. The T7 engine was amazing offroad but was boring in every other aspect. The T7 was great for low speed trail riding but the 790 just did everything better. You can’t really go wrong with either bike

• @RJvidmoto
    @RJvidmoto Před 3 lety

Looking forward to this one!!!

• @sdgoert
    @sdgoert Před 3 lety +1

Great vid as always! How do you have the drone beacon mounted to the left of the display?

• @EverySingleSunday

I use 3M DuoLock. It’s like Velcro on steroids.
      And then a safety feather just incase around the tube below it

• @skrems
    @skrems Před 2 lety +1

Where did you get those mirrors? Cool video as always.

• @sergia6513
    @sergia6513 Před 3 lety +2

Great vids! Keep the good work.
    I have a T7 since 2019 with fully swapped suspension. I test rode the 890R thinking about switching over with that power and WP cone valve option but after the test I decided to keep the T7. Didn't like the ergonomics (can be modified) and specially the throttle feels kinda disconnected, like artificial, not sure how to express it. (even with rally mode). What's your take on that when you compare it to the Enduro bikes throttle feel or any other cable operated throttle?

• @EverySingleSunday

I’m very happy with my 790 and fee the throttle is actually good.
      I actually sold my T7 to Nate after this and he loved it and I like my 790 better.

• @Parakitedude
      @Parakitedude Před 2 lety

@@EverySingleSunday i sold my t7 and landed on a 701e...but i Will most likely do the swap to a 890adr..
      I think the t7 was awful on the highway, i think even the 701e with ergoseat was even more comfy due to the buffeting from the windscreen

• @eddiewhittingham5210
    @eddiewhittingham5210 Před 3 lety +1

Great video I have 790 R and after those mirrors , can you share ? Ed

• @oosung
    @oosung Před 3 lety +1

Sand... ouch... it looks like most of the conditions are sand and more sand.

• @EverySingleSunday

Ya, not the most fun. Was hoping for some better dirt and trails.
      Still a fun trip

• @cwmode11
    @cwmode11 Před 3 lety +5

A lot of KTM hate in this comment section. I for one have owned 2 KTM’s and have had nothing but great experiences with them. That 890 looks like it might be on my list after this video

• @EverySingleSunday
      @EverySingleSunday  Před 3 lety +4

Everyone talking about a failure yet nobody even cares that it was aftermarket part that I failed to crimp properly.
      Makes me laugh a bit
      There’s a reason I kept my 790 and sold my T700 :)

• @MobilitySRU
      @MobilitySRU Před 3 lety

That is not an 890. It's his 790R

• @C8sorbs
      @C8sorbs Před 3 lety +1

Be honest. It’s a dumb place to put a fuel line. That’s poor engineering regardless of the manufacturer.

• @EpicAdventuresOffroad
    @EpicAdventuresOffroad Před 3 lety

🤘🤘 love the adv bike stuff.

• @railduke68
    @railduke68 Před 3 lety +2

Replay of an older video?

• @EverySingleSunday
      @EverySingleSunday  Před 3 lety +3

I had it in BikeBandit channel last year. But I have a different following on both channels so i share videos occasionally a few months apart

• @WeAreChad
      @WeAreChad Před 3 lety +1

I thought this looked familiar!

• @someguy5035
    @someguy5035 Před 3 lety +1

That KLR should do 100 unless they changed sprockets. My stock 2017 easily did 95 before I let off.

• @EverySingleSunday

No clue what he did. I know the bike had some work done but not sure what.
      But, that long pull was uphill and at elevation so who knows

• @thegan9143
    @thegan9143 Před 2 lety

Do you have a review of the 890 and add ons you made? Exhaust note is sweet!

• @EverySingleSunday
      @EverySingleSunday  Před 2 lety

I don’t. It’s just a Arrow Decat with an Arrow muffler. I also have the Rottweiler intake and a Tune but that part doesn’t change the note very much

• @mohammedthagafi
    @mohammedthagafi Před 3 lety +1

What do you guys advise for an ADV/duel sport helmet?
    Great ride..

• @EverySingleSunday

I’m a huge fan of the Klim Krios Pro. Great ventilation, auto tint lens, koroyd protection, and so much more
      Bell makes a good budget helmet if you’re looking for something different with less features

• @aditya.ishan27
    @aditya.ishan27 Před 3 lety

Let's the game begin. 🔥

• @fleshpie2129
    @fleshpie2129 Před 3 lety +2

t7

• @creigh68
    @creigh68 Před 3 lety

I wonder if my 990 (and I) could make it up those sandy hills.

• @MotorDanko
    @MotorDanko Před 3 lety +1

why is the engine light up in the 790? power commander v? or something?

• @EverySingleSunday

PC with the 02s unplugged

• @MotorDanko

@@EverySingleSunday thank you!!!

• @EverySingleSunday

Thanks for not asking and making a “POS KTM” post like I’ve had so many times before 🤘

• @MotorDanko

@@EverySingleSunday hahaha I suppose I know a little about the 790.. I have one... I would like to go with the rápido bike solution because of the whole engine light and the open and closed loop situation...

• @sadigov
    @sadigov Před 3 lety +2

18:00 That’s KTM reliability in a nutshell. Especially the newer models. I ride a 2009 990 Adv without many electronics of the newer models and even that old bike gives me electrical problems all the time.

• @EverySingleSunday

So to be clear….
      I did a crap job installing an aftermarket part and because of this but makes KTM a crappy company?
      Please elaborate…

• @sadigov
      @sadigov Před 3 lety +3

@@EverySingleSunday Electronics in KTMs are notorious for malfunction. Had my own share on my 2009 990 Adventure. Just have a look on forums and you will see.

• @EverySingleSunday

Everything can have issues.

• @gryndej
    @gryndej Před 2 lety

hey, whats up with that engine check light on?

• @elee325
    @elee325 Před 3 lety +1

So, what is your final verdict? KTM or Yamaha?

• @pw3591
    @pw3591 Před 2 lety

T7 for the tarmac, CR250 for the dirt. You can keep the KTM.

• @EverySingleSunday

Definitely needs more power for the asphalt. You’d be crazy to choose a T7 for street use

• @HLC64
    @HLC64 Před 2 lety +1

Riding CR250 otr
    Cheers

• @OGPokey151
    @OGPokey151 Před 3 lety

I need to get my 790 up there.

• @ConstantinDendrinos
    @ConstantinDendrinos Před 2 lety

man i wish i was there! ride safe :)

• @davecarroll4086
    @davecarroll4086 Před 2 lety

Hows the t7 at highway speeds? Whats a good cruising speed for it before it seems like its reving too high?

• @EverySingleSunday

Its fine at 80 or so but just doesn't have much power at that speed. But it does do it just fine

• @warrencurrie6454
    @warrencurrie6454 Před 3 lety +1

I swear I watched this about a year ago? Re-upload?

• @damytzeus
      @damytzeus Před 3 lety

yeah, looks like old vid

• @EverySingleSunday

Had it in another channel I do some work for last year. Never posted it here.

• @DLL969
      @DLL969 Před 3 lety

Yep, Had it on his BikeBandit channel.

• @Bishnugurung503
    @Bishnugurung503 Před 3 lety

Nice video man

• @beardedpatriot0
    @beardedpatriot0 Před 2 lety

So title says 890 but guy keeps saying 790. I'm looking for 890 vids. Is this one or no?

• @SVOddball
    @SVOddball Před 3 lety

Out of curiosity since I just bought a like new 890 Adventure I was wondering if it was possible to show the full fuel tank availability on the TFT screen instead of a less than half?

• @EverySingleSunday

The gauge only reads the bottom half of the tank
      So until half of the fuel Is gone it will not start to show any less than full which is actually half

• @SVOddball
      @SVOddball Před 3 lety +1

@@EverySingleSunday Thanks for replying I thought the heat was getting to me for not being to find a setting.

• @EverySingleSunday

If you look at the top of the gauge it actually says 1/2 and not full. Odd design but it works pretty good once you’re used to it

• @camilomanuelalejandrodonos5799

Hey, do you reduce the front sproket from 16 to 15?

• @adaptordieai
    @adaptordieai Před 3 lety +1

T7 All the way!

• @pjakszentis
    @pjakszentis Před 2 lety

You put the HDPE bash plate on your 790. Does it protect as desired or would you now rather return to an aluminium bash plate?

• @EverySingleSunday

I would NEVER run an aluminum skid plate. Aluminum grabs rocks vs sliding and will also bend. Once bent, you’ll never get it lined up again on the bike
      The AXP skid plates protect very well and are able to flex on impacts and will also glide over rocks and other obstacles
      Look at the hard enduro race series. Everyone runs a plastic plate from AXP, SXS, etc

• @pjakszentis
      @pjakszentis Před 2 lety +1

@@EverySingleSunday Thanks for sharing your experience.
      I am actually considering to install an AXP bash plate on my new 890, but had some concerns.
      The physical coverage is obvious as well as the gliding properties. If a, say 4 mm, aluminium bash plate bends to the extent it can't be refitted, it absorbed quite an impact and did it's protection of the engine case. The 8 mm HDPE will flex, but can the 8 mm sheet of HDPE dissipate such impact as well to protect the engine case?
      The hard enduro race bike only weight about half of the 790/890, probably the impact force is about half, too.
      So far I have not yet seen them on the rally raid bikes, perhaps I haven't looked hard enough.
      As you obviously use your bike on tough terrain, I value your opinion very much!

• @EverySingleSunday

I’m sure you’ll find parties on both sides saying one or the other is better. Most my riding has been done on small bikes 300/450 and with my experience I prefer the AXP skid plates
      I’ve had some big hit on my 790 as have the race guys at Rottweiler Performace. We’re both happy with AXP and I can only recommend what I’m happy with
      Hope that helps and have fun

• @pjakszentis
      @pjakszentis Před 2 lety

@@EverySingleSunday Thanks for your help, I just ordered the AXP in black. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with lots of fun and no severe accidents !

• @petermccann2561
    @petermccann2561 Před 3 lety

Did the TFT dash fog? Reports abound on TFT problems on many models, going back as far as 2012 that I've seen, and KTM continue to do nothing about it, unless you count selling unimproved replacements for $1153.00USD

• @EverySingleSunday

Haven’t had an issue yet. Mines a 2020 with about 6,000 miles so far. No problems yet

• @racesla
    @racesla Před 3 lety

Love Mammoth. The Mammoth Mountain Motocross if they run it tjis year, is great if you've never checked it out. How did the TBT revalve on the T700 work out? I'm thinking about picking one up.

• @EverySingleSunday

I ended up selling the T7 before doing suspension work on it

• @racesla
      @racesla Před 3 lety

@@EverySingleSunday Preferred the KTM?

• @ronbo747
      @ronbo747 Před 3 lety

It was run this year. 6/19-20

• @user-wn6pq3nf7r
    @user-wn6pq3nf7r Před 3 lety

Nice video, what tires on 790?

• @l3wis
    @l3wis Před 3 lety +1

What a dream this would be to do this!

• @bogdandanailescu
    @bogdandanailescu Před 3 lety +3

My KTM relationship will be terminated soon, long live T7 :) ... how the hell did the fuel line broke loose? It didn't have a hose clamp in the first place? Nice trip man, keep it up!

• @EverySingleSunday

I’m guessing I didn’t crimp it correctly. Glad I had a hose clamp to fix it with me
      It was an aftermarket part

• @bogdandanailescu
      @bogdandanailescu Před 3 lety +1

@@EverySingleSunday I see, thx for the explanation. Happy riding!

• @dmelson7502
    @dmelson7502 Před 3 lety

What kind of gas mileage are you getting on the 890? 700?
    I just did coast to coast and back and got 52 out of a Triumph T120

• @EverySingleSunday

I honestly have no idea. I’ve never really checked it or payed attention
      I have the bike geared down quite a bit for off-road use so I’m guessing it’s not very good

• @dmelson7502
      @dmelson7502 Před 3 lety

@@EverySingleSunday I keep my exc 350 at 14/52 gearing for slow stuff.
      When I got out west on the Triumph I was gazing wistfully at all the dirt roads and now I'm looking for the unicorn. 700? 890? Pan America? What's gonna run 75/80+ for 4 days then run dirt then take me home? I didn't mind living off the bike for 3 weeks, good lesson in what you really need in life.

• @EverySingleSunday

I’ll take a 790/890 over a T700 anyway. The T700 suspension needs to go in the trash and the engine is not fun onroad at all
      The T700 has some amazing features but fell short for what I wanted in a bike

• @swampdonkey1517
      @swampdonkey1517 Před 2 lety +1

My 890 gets 50

• @HardBoiledGregADV
      @HardBoiledGregADV Před 2 lety

@@EverySingleSunday do you trust the 890 reliability? I've been debating between an 890 Adventure and a T7. Reliability is my only concern with the KTM. Otherwise I really like the KTM with the low seat height and low center of gravity.

• @ExplorerJude
    @ExplorerJude Před 3 lety

Big ADV sandy hill climb how to demo.

• @EverySingleSunday

Not the best demo

• @ExplorerJude
      @ExplorerJude Před 3 lety

@@EverySingleSunday Figure of speech meaning "this is how you do it" I ride a big bike in the sand and I know how challenging this is. I thought you guys were good.

• @sudhinkumars7940
    @sudhinkumars7940 Před 3 lety

Which ia the exhaust in 790r

• @dualsportadventure
    @dualsportadventure Před 2 lety +1

Legendary ktm unreliability.

• @EverySingleSunday

Are you blaming an aftermarket fuel filter popping off, on KTM?

• @tinmisuun
    @tinmisuun Před 3 lety

Love those mirrors.

• @flyingfox7252
    @flyingfox7252 Před 3 lety +2

I’m a KTM man, just can’t get excited about the T7

• @petermcgurnaghan5175
    @petermcgurnaghan5175 Před 3 lety +1

Your 890 sounds awesome! What pipe is on it?

• @EverySingleSunday

It’s a Arrow / Areow decat with the back of the pipe open
      She screams

• @howlinhog
    @howlinhog Před 2 lety +1

How is it that while passing a semi on the shoulder you add graphics saying "closed course professional rider" ? Same thing while lane splitting. I realize it's legal in some states to split lanes but I don't know of any state where its legal to pass on the shoulder. By the way, neither one of those actions are wise at all. I enjoy your videos but dang dude!! I've been riding for nearly fifty years and I've done some pretty dumb things, dumber than that, but I never thought, gee I wish I could have shared my dumb ass with the world.

• @EverySingleSunday

Well, CZcams removes illegal riding and wheelie video’s occasionally. That’s why all of these videos take place on “closed roads”
      As for splitting and passing wherever…. It’s only dangerous if you’re not comfortable doing it. Compared to most the places I rode going around a truck Isn’t a concern to me

• @damytzeus
    @damytzeus Před 3 lety +1

how come you blip throttle so much in the sand instead of just keeping throttle wide open? rally racers don't ride sand blipping throttle. it's wide open.

• @EverySingleSunday

Looking for traction and trying to gain momentum on a 800cc pig if a bike
      Rally racers are usually moving and they are also on a lightweight 450 with a tire that isn’t smoked

• @damytzeus
      @damytzeus Před 3 lety

@@EverySingleSunday hmm... interesting. it seems much easier for me to ride with throttle on vs blipping it. all good. whatever works for you.

• @martyllanos73
      @martyllanos73 Před 3 lety +3

@@damytzeus You gotta love it when a fellow youtuber drops in on another youtubers channel to talk crap. Are you seriously comparing professional rally racers to a couple of weekend warriors? Be careful who you criticize. I have seen your channel and you're no Toby Price or Kevin Benavides either. These guys are good riders and will outride 98% of guys on these bikes. These guys work for a living and ride for fun and they are a good.

• @damytzeus
      @damytzeus Před 3 lety +2

@@martyllanos73 it's interesting that you read criticism in my comments. please tell me exactly where in my comments that i criticized the riders. it sounds like you're criticizing me? where/when have i ever claimed to be a remotely talented rider? i'm a hack who regularly crashes in my vids. i subscribe to this channel and enjoy watching the content. i didn't understand a technique, blipping throttle, that differed from what i normally see and how i ride. personally, i do watch how more talented riders, like travis, and professional racers ride and try to learn from them. travis is talented rider and, perhaps, i can learn something from his technique of blipping the throttle. how come you respond with seeming aggression to my comments?

• @MobilitySRU
    @MobilitySRU Před 3 lety

That was your 790R wasn't it?

• @EverySingleSunday

It was my 790 and my T7. (Sold the T7 since this)

• @MobilitySRU
      @MobilitySRU Před 3 lety

@@EverySingleSunday Thank you. I was waiting for an 890 to show up and never saw one.

• @charlesrlee74
    @charlesrlee74 Před 3 lety

890 or 790 ?

• @queenslander954
    @queenslander954 Před 3 lety +1

T-700 looks brilliant & when you’re in the middle of nowhere the Yamaha gives you that peace of mind that you’ll get back ,
    KTM just has that reputation.

• @EverySingleSunday

KTM has never let me down
      Only issue I’ve had was that aftermarket fuel line popping off due to me making a bad crimp

• @pjakszentis
      @pjakszentis Před 2 lety +1

After 60,000 on a 2000 LC4, 72,000 (and counting) on a 2010 690 and some 46,000 on my 2013 690 I rode while working in Mexico I think I can rightfully call that kind statement echoing trash talk.
      Sure KTMs are not perfect for everyone. They are derived from race experience. Service them adequately and they will keep performing.
      I just ordered an 890 Adventure R for the more remote adventure travel.
      Looking forward to it!

• @TheTheparsa88
    @TheTheparsa88 Před 2 lety

Ktm and its quality😅 Why you didnt buy other bike?

• @EverySingleSunday

What quality issues?
      I had an aftermarket hose pop off in this

• @SWTrailsAndWheels
    @SWTrailsAndWheels Před 3 lety

Wasn't this video previously uploaded?

• @EverySingleSunday

I had it on a different channel a few months back. Different group of followers for the most part

• @Howling-Mad-Murdock
      @Howling-Mad-Murdock Před 3 lety

That explains the very strong sense of dejavu!

• @alvaromateosfernandez-maqu5772

Far too different categories for the same purpose

• @EverySingleSunday

The 790 and the T700?
      They are the closest two bikes one the category.

• @grego10r
    @grego10r Před 3 lety

That goes to show you Ktm quality junk junk junk