Vložit
  • čas přidán 10. 09. 2024

Komentáře • 132

• @biratsapkota7038
    @biratsapkota7038 Před 4 lety +25

This man is so underrated😕

• @smartjunayd
    @smartjunayd Před 4 lety +3

your channel is very underrated man i really hope your channel gets more attention.. your content is just stupendous.. btw i just got my Mpow X3's about a week ago and im loving it and the ANC is really impressive. i dropped them and they stopped working for a day but now theyre back to working condition! thanks for the recommendation

• @SeanTalksTech
      @SeanTalksTech  Před 4 lety

Thank you so much for sticking around for so long. Appreciate it! Glad your x3 is working again! Haha

• @gesie0504
    @gesie0504 Před 4 lety +2

Bro just using my QYC T7. ♥
    This device is Awesome Just thanking you so much for this great device. ☺ 👍

• @malvin98
    @malvin98 Před 3 lety

Just bought this for my brother and for the price, it's really good. Compared to my trueshift 2 made me realise how big the trueshift case is. Glad I found this only English review.

• @RoronoaZoro.9280
    @RoronoaZoro.9280 Před 4 lety +4

I just bought my Edifier X3 and you uploaded this....

• @SeanTalksTech

haha sorry my friend. these are great! get them too haha

• @smartjunayd
      @smartjunayd Před 4 lety +1

you dont need to be sad lol the Edifier X3 are really good pairs of earbuds..

• @RoronoaZoro.9280
      @RoronoaZoro.9280 Před 4 lety

Sean Talks Tech my parents will kill me lol. But yeah I actually don’t mind the X3 at all! It’s more than decent and more than enough for me! The sound quality, the case size, battery lifetime are extremely great. So in my opinion, I truly love the X3!

• @RoronoaZoro.9280
      @RoronoaZoro.9280 Před 4 lety

Junayd A.A yeah, I agree with you. When I wrote the comment, the X3 just arrived and I haven’t tried those at that time cuz my parents wanted to kind of sanitize them. But after I tried them, it was far more than decent and I love it. I don’t regret buying this at all!

• @smartjunayd
      @smartjunayd Před 4 lety +3

@@RoronoaZoro.9280 lmao sanitize them, my mom said the same thing its from china clean it be careful im like , dude, please stop... shipping companies are literally cleaning their factories every damn day for hours and hours lol... i dont think sanitizing what u buy from amazon is the biggest priority here.. wearing masks and staying home is... i didnt say all that but yeah just a couple of straight up facts

• @bettakl3430
    @bettakl3430 Před 4 lety +6

Nice review as usual! Keep it up!

• @ahmadfaisalcheismail8320

Thanks Sean for the review! Been looking for TWS with bassy sound with affordable price.

• @nniikkii6035
    @nniikkii6035 Před 3 lety

thank you so much for this, i was so in need to see this video. now it’s time for me to get my QCY!!

• @kinyew1988
    @kinyew1988 Před 3 lety +2

QCY T9 and Haylou GT1 plus, which one better in terms of sound quality?

• @Azrel00
    @Azrel00 Před 3 lety +1

Recently ordered this and the TrueFree 2. I've watched you're best of 2020 ear buds vid. I was set on getting the TrueFree 2 but ended up getting both the QCY T9 and the TrueFree 2 to compare them myself.
    Great vid mate! cheers!

• @goodboyeah5049
      @goodboyeah5049 Před 3 lety

Good day mate, May I know what's your opinion after using both? I am considering both of these too. Could you describe their overall build quality and which is more bassy?

• @Azrel00
      @Azrel00 Před 3 lety +1

I have used them both a bunch and I have to say their quality overall is pretty similar. The TrueFree 2 however has IPX7 which is pretty handy in my case. While the QCY T9 is IPX4 which is still pretty good.
      I find myself using my nails to push the button on the TrueFree 2's controls while the QCY T9 you can touch the button pretty easily. I do find when I use the QCY T9 while laying on the bed. I sometime inadvertently push the button the the buds when I rest my head on the pillow. I don't have this issue with the TrueFree 2.
      You get a bit more option with the TrueFree 2 with what size of the buds and ear wings. While the QCY T9 has just enough. I do find while wearing the QCY T9 I get a bit more of a noise canceling effect. It could be just the fitting is much better on my ear compared to the TruFree 2.
      The charging case of the TrueFree 2 is a bit bigger than the QCY T9 but they hold the same capacity. The TrueFree 2 however uses a USB type C while the QCY T9 uses a micro USB.
      Sound quality is fairly similar on both. It just the mic on the QCY T9 is bit better.
      I did do a unboxing on both in my channel. You can check out what are the contents on both.

• @goodboyeah5049
      @goodboyeah5049 Před 3 lety +1

​@@Azrel00 Thanks for replying. I've just placed an order on TrueFree 2. As it gives me a more premium feeling compared to QCY T9. I have checked a lot of reviews. QCY T9 received more complaints than TrueFree 2. Some even started to have problems within a month of use. Seems like QCY T9 is not durable and didn't QC before leaving the factory. However, Mic on Truefree 2 is such a pity, since I'll use the mic quite often...Anyway, Thank you again for the valuable opinion on both of the earbuds. I appreciate your detailed sharing. 😊

• @Azrel00
      @Azrel00 Před 3 lety

@@goodboyeah5049 Anytime bud!

• @kevinmorgan7277
    @kevinmorgan7277 Před 3 lety +1

Great video. Thanks for the review. Keep it up with the good job!

• @mudassar1
    @mudassar1 Před 2 lety

earbuds give 4 hr time
    and the case gives a total of 20 hr time
    Bluetooth 5.0
    IPX4 Water Resistant
    Mono Stereo mode (earbuds can be used independently)

• @najmirazak5808
    @najmirazak5808 Před 3 lety +1

Sir, QCY T9 or Aukey T25 for budget bass earbuds? which one is better and you prefer

• @elit3physique
    @elit3physique Před 3 lety +1

I had just bought these they are excellent however, one of the earbuds battery capacity is lower then the other. In the end one would be 0% and the other 20%
    I got about 2.5 hours at full max music, fully charged then it lasted 3 hours...
    I'm not sure if this normal... Maybe I need to use it a bit more often so the battery can be stabilised or something. Any ideas?

• @kanihani
    @kanihani Před 3 lety +2

I have to decide between this qcy t9 and xiaomi mi airdots, What do you think which one should i buy 🤨

• @sailebarts5300
      @sailebarts5300 Před 3 lety +1

Up

• @SeanTalksTech
      @SeanTalksTech  Před 3 lety

Hello. Personally I'll go with the t9 or t9s. They are a lot more versatile and let's you customize in app. Sound great and design looks good too 😁

• @el_primo69
    @el_primo69 Před 3 lety +1

QCY T9 or Soundpeats TrueFree 2?

• @eyadahmed2571
    @eyadahmed2571 Před 3 lety

If I have to choose between this one and soundpeats true free 2 , as they're both at the same price range due to a discount , what do you suggest ? Iam a bass head , listens to trance , EDM , deep house and my main concern is the sound quality mainly bass , and sub bass , not to mention the battery as I turn the volume at Max , thanks in advance and your channel is so underrated

• @minhazdhruvo8930
    @minhazdhruvo8930 Před 3 lety +1

Is there any sound difference between QCY T9 vs QCY T5?

• @0MONTEL
    @0MONTEL Před 3 lety

Is the bass better? Because im using qcy t1 for more than a year, n i got check other review they said the bass is lower to nothing n sound is flat, im still thinking either qcy t4 or qcy t9s

• @DisgruntledPigumon
    @DisgruntledPigumon Před 3 lety

Just got the T4 and they are so weak. I had the QS2, and they’re well rounded, they have some bass, more than the T4’s. I’m looking for more bass... are the T9’s any better?

• @user-nu9im9zc8s
    @user-nu9im9zc8s Před 3 lety +1

Should i get qsy t9? Or qs2 or t9s
    I want so much base
    High volume
    Loooooong battery
    Pure high quality sound
    The calls not big big deal for me

• @SeanTalksTech

I would go with the Edifier X5. The T9 and T9s has good bass but battery life is not the longest. Check out the Edifier :)

• @user-nu9im9zc8s
      @user-nu9im9zc8s Před 3 lety

@@SeanTalksTech 4 /3.5 is enough 20 hours.. I'm not using headphones always

• @moenyi6327
    @moenyi6327 Před 3 lety

Pls let me know among Qcy T9,Haylou G19 n Edifier X3 which is the best option for sound quality and clarity

• @mynameisjeff9190
    @mynameisjeff9190 Před 3 lety +1

Should I go for qcy t9s or haylou gt3?

• @Stendle
    @Stendle Před 3 lety +1

Hi, how they compare against Mpow M30 or QCY T5 ? Better or worst for what concerns audio and call quality ?

• @p4ul.f708
    @p4ul.f708 Před 3 lety +1

Is the spund dufferent compared to the qcy t2 ?
    Lost my left earbud and it looks likt now im going to upgarde to these earbuds :)

• @SeanTalksTech

Hey there, these are a lot bassier than the QCY T2c. So if you like bass, these will be great. 😄

• @danaelbadri572
    @danaelbadri572 Před 2 lety

Can i connect each earbud to a different device?

• @d.s.9011
    @d.s.9011 Před 3 lety +1

What are the best budget under 40$ tws earbuds? I am looking ar your reviews and cant decide. Ugreen hitune, tronsmart onyx free or something else?

• @SeanTalksTech
      @SeanTalksTech  Před 3 lety +1

For 40. Get the Ugreen. You will love it. Its super value for money and performance is fantastic. 😄

• @elijah_m
    @elijah_m Před 3 lety

Hello. Hows the sound quality compared to the Truefree 2?

• @isisvidals9339
    @isisvidals9339 Před 3 lety +2

Can I let them charging the hole night or do I need to disconnect them when they are in whithe solid?

• @SeanTalksTech

Ideally you should plug it out. But personally, many times I just forget but so far no issues with it. Of course in the long run it might degrade the battery. But I don't think it's a big factor.

• @anamariacampo6712
    @anamariacampo6712 Před 3 lety

Qcy t9 or haylou GT1 plus
    I love your review ✨❤️

• @SeanTalksTech
      @SeanTalksTech  Před 3 lety +2

Hello, if you like heavy bass, go with the T9. The gt1 plus is great but bass is more tamed and not so thumpy 😄

• @borisboev3886
    @borisboev3886 Před 3 lety

can someone help me, i bought qcy t9 but they have so low volume

• @roclrod6736
    @roclrod6736 Před 3 lety +1

Can you suggest this for small ears? I need a tws that have punchy bass and comfortable for small ears.

• @SeanTalksTech

The smallest one that at least fits my wife, is the Haylou GT1 series, u can check out the haylou GT1 Plus, or one that I'm checking out which is good is the 1MORE ColorBuds. Pretty snug fit for small ears. But i can't exactly tell u because everyone's ears are different. Hope you can find a great pair yea 😄

• @richiebrave
    @richiebrave Před 3 lety

is it hurt after wear it for a few hour ?

• @afiqikmal5273
    @afiqikmal5273 Před 3 lety

is there any different between t9 and t9s?

• @elvinchen7741
    @elvinchen7741 Před 3 lety +1

Hey bro, is this suitable for sport especially jogging ? If not, what would be the possible options you could recommend? 😊

• @SeanTalksTech

I think they are. For a budget pair they definitely sound good and the wings are effective too.😄

• @fahrilrizal2860
    @fahrilrizal2860 Před 4 lety +2

Hey bro.. what’s the difference between these and the qcy T9S?

• @SeanTalksTech
      @SeanTalksTech  Před 4 lety +2

Hello bro, everything else is the same, QCY claims that the T9S has got a newer better chip. I suspect it might be the PixArt Chipset.

• @fahrilrizal2860
      @fahrilrizal2860 Před 4 lety

Sean Talks Tech I had the T9S.. but it had some firmware issues and had pairing issues with them.. apparently there was some fault in the manufacturing.. they sent me a 2nd pair but they had the same issue.. so QCY asked me to get the T5 instead.. since T9S were giving problems.. (the T9 wasn’t available at the time).. but the T9S only can adjust the single and double taps.. no triple tap.
      They were great.. I loved the sound too (even though I could only use one bud at a time.. haha).
      But if it wasn’t for these buds, I would never have ended up getting my Fiil T1XS.. which I love even more! Hahaha!
      Guess it was a blessing in disguise that my T9S was faulty.. hehehe

• @leonanevski8308
    @leonanevski8308 Před 3 lety +1

Sean,
    For 11.11:
    Edifier X3 for 20 $?
    Haylou GT1 XR for 24$?
    Langsdom T26 for 22$?
    QCY T10 for 25$?
    Me I would chose Edifier, but the micro usb is buzzkiller for me :-(
    BR & take care in these crazy times, Leo.

• @SeanTalksTech

Hey Leo. I think the x3 is a good option. Check out the Edifier X3 To-u series. That is the same x3 but with type C 😄

• @leonanevski8308
      @leonanevski8308 Před 3 lety

Hey, Sean.
      First of all, thanks for ur quick response.
      The X3 TO-U are 13 bucks more expensive & I'm not sure it worth it. Also i don't like the colour options for this model :-)
      Nevertheless, tnx again & best regards, Leo.

• @m.arifhendra
    @m.arifhendra Před 3 lety

Just bought this tws. And i got a problem already.
    So, i used this tws while running and the sound is disappear when i put my phone on my pocket. But there is no problem with the bluetooth connectivity.
    Any suggestion?

• @lucianokalil3133
      @lucianokalil3133 Před 3 lety

Just bought them for running as you Arif because they have the triple click config but really worried as there are plenty of people having this same issue of some hickups on connection while running or just 2, 3 m away on open space even. Some people say you can try to reset them. Receiving them in a couple of days, hope for the best lol

• @m.arifhendra
      @m.arifhendra Před 3 lety

@@lucianokalil3133 dude. You just reply my comment on 2 different videos. Thank you!

• @georgetk97
    @georgetk97 Před 3 lety +1

QCY T7 Bluetooth Handsfree or
    QCY T9 In-ear Bluetooth Handsfree?

• @SeanTalksTech

I'll go with the t9 because bass is better 😁

• @emanuelprenga4882
    @emanuelprenga4882 Před 3 lety

Which is better qcy t9 or qcy t9s?

• @gokayozturan4120
    @gokayozturan4120 Před 3 lety

For only music t9s or t5?

• @Patela-uc1lr
    @Patela-uc1lr Před 3 lety

Is it better than T5?

• @jackjack3874
    @jackjack3874 Před 4 lety +1

Thanks for the review!!!

• @shoot25tv
    @shoot25tv Před 4 lety +1

My qcy apps does not have triple tap.. help me please

• @SeanTalksTech

Ooh that's odd, i guess QCY have different app release for different phone models. Or u could try scrolling on the controls part see if anything is hidden below? 😄

• @shoot25tv
      @shoot25tv Před 4 lety

@@SeanTalksTech diff app for diff country i guess.. scrolled down to the roots still got nothing, well tnx pal

• @lucianokalil3133
      @lucianokalil3133 Před 3 lety

@@shoot25tv I think you have the T9s, right? The options are a bit different on the app

• @pulsedagod3986
    @pulsedagod3986 Před 4 lety +2

How do these compare to the Edifier X3s?

• @SeanTalksTech
      @SeanTalksTech  Před 4 lety +1

These definitely have a better substance compared to the X3. the bass is also a lot more powerful. Plus comes with App control to swap out the controls.

• @pulsedagod3986
      @pulsedagod3986 Před 4 lety +1

@@SeanTalksTech From your own review of the X3 I saw that you said they were pretty bass heavy, that means these must be crazy! I love bass though, so I think I'll be getting these. At that price point it's hard to compete! Thanks for the review!

• @SeanTalksTech

@@pulsedagod3986 yea they are heavier. Plus with the bass, you can boost them even higher. Haha

• @jaspertang49
    @jaspertang49 Před 4 lety +1

Ugreen vs this, which is your choice?

• @SeanTalksTech

Ugreen is great, but is abt 2x more expensive. Although both are budget earbuds, QCY takes it to another level and give you app support. So in this case I'll go with QCY 😄

• @rcrezwan
    @rcrezwan Před 4 lety +1

Which is better Qcy t9 or mpow x3 earbuds?

• @SeanTalksTech
      @SeanTalksTech  Před 4 lety +1

Mpow x3 has got ANC, naturally that's already better in my books. Bass wise, both pretty bassy, but t9 has slightly better clarity. 😄

• @rcrezwan
      @rcrezwan Před 4 lety

@@SeanTalksTech thanx bro

• @littlespoon9291
    @littlespoon9291 Před 3 lety

Are those good for metal??

• @alexisrojas3584
    @alexisrojas3584 Před 3 lety +1

Is it an upgrade from the t1c?

• @SeanTalksTech

In my opinion yes, they are. Very bassy signature too if that's what you're looking for. 😁

• @user-tw1jz9uc4d
    @user-tw1jz9uc4d Před 4 lety +1

Would you recommend these over the mpow m30?

• @SeanTalksTech

For the price to performance ratio, I'll go with QCY. 😄

• @user-tw1jz9uc4d
      @user-tw1jz9uc4d Před 3 lety

@@SeanTalksTech aww, too bad I already got the m30s, but for 30$, I think they're close enough. Thanks for the advice and great video as always

• @willardyurianto
    @willardyurianto Před 3 lety +1

how does these compare to the truefree 2's?

• @SeanTalksTech

Pretty similar actually. This one is better in a sense that you get the QCY app controls :)

• @willardyurianto
      @willardyurianto Před 3 lety

@@SeanTalksTech alright, thanks. what about the button control pressure? also can you do a review on the tronsmart spunky beats

• @abdullaa2313
    @abdullaa2313 Před 4 lety +1

is this different from t9s? I just ordered my t9s though.

• @SeanTalksTech

Hello bro, everything else is the same, QCY claims that the T9S has got a newer better chip. I suspect it might be the PixArt Chipset.

• @abdullaa2313
      @abdullaa2313 Před 4 lety

@@SeanTalksTech thanks bro! more subs to you 😁

• @abdullaa2313
      @abdullaa2313 Před 3 lety

i think this is much better than t9s in terms of controls. t9s doesnt have 3 tap and the. volume + - does not work

• @ayybegaming4924
    @ayybegaming4924 Před 4 lety +1

Awesome....video👍

• @tade1243
    @tade1243 Před 3 lety +1

Yo, is the left earbud able to play
    independently

• @SeanTalksTech

Hi there. Yes the T9 supports Seamless mono & stereo. So yes, left earbuds can work independently.

• @tade1243
      @tade1243 Před 3 lety +1

@@SeanTalksTech Epic, thanks for you reply

• @SeanTalksTech

Cheers!

• @fastolord1994
    @fastolord1994 Před 3 lety

T9 or redmi airdots s??

• @Takkio-0
    @Takkio-0 Před 2 lety

im using qcy t9 while watching this vid

• @abrarsebaa3530
    @abrarsebaa3530 Před 2 lety

Is this better or qcy t2c???

• @noveneffendi7336
    @noveneffendi7336 Před 3 lety +1

Qcy t9 vs viyata bro help compare

• @SeanTalksTech

I'm sorry but I've not tried the Viyata. But I know for a fact that qcy is super reliable and sounds amazing. Get the QCY instead 😁

• @axon9023
    @axon9023 Před 3 lety +1

why the heck microUSB!?

• @SeanTalksTech

Pretty unfortunate, probably have to stick it in cuz of the budget price point 🤷🏽‍♂️

• @muhasri1985
    @muhasri1985 Před 4 lety +1

Low budget, volume control and equalizer 😎 good to Buy 😂 👍 how about the Sound Quality 🤔 ?

• @SeanTalksTech
      @SeanTalksTech  Před 4 lety +2

Yea really great buy. Sound Quality on these are pretty solid too. If you like bass, You'll love these.

• @fatimasalwaroldan656
    @fatimasalwaroldan656 Před 3 lety +1

Qcy t9 or true free 2

• @SeanTalksTech

I will still gravitate to the true free 2. Build quality is slightly better. But if you wanna keep it budget friendly, t9 is actually quite good too.

• @fatimasalwaroldan656
      @fatimasalwaroldan656 Před 3 lety

Are the two earbuds suitable for small ears?

• @christopherarenas5044
    @christopherarenas5044 Před 3 lety

Qcy m10 or this

• @eswarsachinr1771
    @eswarsachinr1771 Před 4 lety +1

Pls review fill t1xs

• @SeanTalksTech

I'll definitely review that when i can. Thanks a lot 😄

• @سیدمهدیهاشمی-ل1ط

Bro Tell spiderman i said hi

• @novefendi1291