Wow! A proper Airpods Alternative! QCY T7

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 10. 09. 2024

Komentáře • 180

• @gesie0504
    @gesie0504 Před 4 lety +3

After 2nd time watching of this budget friendly TWS QCY I'm convinced and definitely buying this awesome device.
    Thanks You so much for an honest review. 😊

• @SeanTalksTech
      @SeanTalksTech  Před 4 lety +1

Thank you so much for dropping a comment! 😄

• @gesie0504
      @gesie0504 Před 4 lety

@@SeanTalksTech bro I just got mine and it was Awesome. ♥ 🤩
      Thanks for your video for buying this awesome budget TWS. ♥ 🤗

• @linick6263
    @linick6263 Před 4 lety +2

Nice product demonstration, and highly engage in the comments. QCY should appreciate what you have done to promote their QCY T7

• @SeanTalksTech
      @SeanTalksTech  Před 4 lety

Thanks for dropping a comment my friend 😄

• @linick6263
      @linick6263 Před 4 lety +2

@@SeanTalksTech I represent our JOYROOM brand to invite you to test out our ANC TWS earphone, can we have the honor to be your next TWS earphone brand.

• @SeanTalksTech

@@linick6263 ooh hey! You can reach out to me at seantalkstech@gmail.com 😄

• @deepinsider5783
    @deepinsider5783 Před 3 lety +2

Nice and cheapest. And it have Volume Control. Then after see this, I grab it one in shopee.. Thanks a lot 🤫🤫

• @jadegonzales4764
    @jadegonzales4764 Před 3 lety +2

Hi! I've been watching your videos and it has really helped me but at the same time I get confused. If you were to choose among QCY T3, T7, and T12, which one would you choose? Microphone is a big part in my decision making.

• @nicolenuraishah4347
    @nicolenuraishah4347 Před 3 lety +1

I bought mine before this english review came out. T7 is really good! I just lost it today 😞 I ordered the T8 and watched your english review. But i think when it comes to calling, T7 is still better. But T7 really have latency if that is an issue for you.

• @hakmedolarinde8183
    @hakmedolarinde8183 Před 3 lety

i bought these and the call quality is much better than what it shows. he probs just wasnt wearing it probably. sound quality is great. its pretty loud. case is small and compact. feels really nice. also if u do get these make sure to fully charge the earphones before first use. so charge the case to 100 percent then leave for 2 hours too make sure the earphones are fully charged

• @victors_lifestyle
    @victors_lifestyle Před 4 lety

Brother please review on OnePlus Buds. I have compared all the TWS I liked but waiting for OP Buds to do my final purchase.
    Guys I have seen a lot of CZcamsrs reviewing the TWS but my favorite is this guy coz he really shows the true potential of a TWS....
    Best of luck bro 👍🏻

• @Wasiiiiii
    @Wasiiiiii Před 3 lety +5

Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 Basic V.S. QCY T7 TWS Smart Earbuds
    Which one is better?

• @SeanTalksTech
      @SeanTalksTech  Před 3 lety +6

Personally I'll go with the QCY T7. Those are a great pair with more flexibility to customise. You won't go wrong with QCY. They are a great pair of earbuds.

• @vmaldia
    @vmaldia Před 3 lety +1

After 4 months the left earbud's sound became very soft, 20%. I bought a qcy m18 and it lasted 6.months until the right bud's volume became 20%. A shame coz otherwise it is good

• @lennoxlum5802
    @lennoxlum5802 Před 3 lety +4

May I know what’s the difference for QCY T7 and T8 ?

• @SeanTalksTech
      @SeanTalksTech  Před 3 lety +1

Sound wise and most specs are pretty similar. With T8 having the extra capability for Gaming mode. So latency during gaming is really solid. 😁

• @Amir-sq4pp
    @Amir-sq4pp Před 4 lety +2

i like the case design, elegent on it's own way, nice review 🙏🏻🔥

• @SeanTalksTech

Yea it's really quite nice haha i like it too

• @fahrilrizal2860
      @fahrilrizal2860 Před 4 lety

Sean Talks Tech be forewarned.. if u decide to put a silicone protective cover on it (like I did) it’s a struggle for the lid to stay open.. it can be done.. but u have to grip onto the silicone cover‘s bending joint to help keep the lid open..

• @iamarh
    @iamarh Před 4 lety +2

In my country, Bangladesh, it cost me 1399 Taka (around 70 MYR).

• @migoymaldonado5016
    @migoymaldonado5016 Před 3 lety +2

Will this work on a laptop for Zoom and MS Teams calls?

• @abeerkhan6011
    @abeerkhan6011 Před 3 lety

Hey! I saw both reviews. I wanted to which one is better between QCY T7 TWS and Baseus earphone wireless handsfree in black that you reviewed.

• @jollyolly9143
    @jollyolly9143 Před 3 lety

Hello, i had bought and try the qcy t7, the in-ear detection is not functioning in left earbud, while in the right earbud it is functioning, is this normal?

• @ilianangelov676
    @ilianangelov676 Před 3 lety

please tell me how is mesh on this earphones metal or textile? i own mi air 2 se and they have metal grills but not comfortable on the ears.

• @KuyaTopePH
    @KuyaTopePH Před 4 lety +2

You convinced me, thanks for that man!😊

• @SeanTalksTech

It's a nice earbuds haha hope you enjoy them! 😄

• @ramezalaa
    @ramezalaa Před 3 lety

Hey please can you tell me if the tws beeps or does any loud noise when needing to charge?
    I am looking for a budget tws to use while sleeping

• @nicolelim458
    @nicolelim458 Před 4 lety +4

Hi! I've been watching your reviews for a while now! Its great and informative! 😊 Now im torn with QCY T7, Soundpeats truebuds & Soundpeats trueair! May I know which one would you prefer? Thanks!😊

• @SeanTalksTech

Hello thx for supporting the channel! I would go with the T7 because it's the most customizable with the app, pretty good sounding Airpods alternative, but definitely needs tweaking of the EQs in the app. Truebuds has a very flat sound signature out of the box. Out of the box, trueair sounds the best, but because it doesn't have that app support, therefore, the T7 will surpass it as an overall package. 😄 hope that helps

• @nicolelim458
      @nicolelim458 Před 4 lety +1

@@SeanTalksTech Noted on that! Thanks for the info! 😊😊😊

• @SeanTalksTech

Most welcome. Hope u find the perfect pair.

• @aultic
      @aultic Před 3 lety

Do these connect to laptop?

• @smileplease1347
    @smileplease1347 Před 2 lety

Not good i bought 2 piece and both are bad battery 🔋 going dawn in 1 minutes. Useless . How i can return in ksa?

• @TheGumistrz
    @TheGumistrz Před 3 lety +4

Hey Sean! I bought Tronsmart Onyx Ace few months ago thanks to your recommendation. Unfortunately, my wife threw them with my pants into the washing machine and now one earphone is not working... Few months have passed so which earphones would you recommend right now? My priority is music quality and it would be the best if they did not have any latency, IPX certificate would be a great addition as too. The price range is around $30. I could spend some more cash if you have a big recommendation.

• @SeanTalksTech
      @SeanTalksTech  Před 3 lety

Hey there! Ooh that's so unfortunate. But honestly, the QCY T7, although may not sound as dynamic as the Onyx Ace, its overall a very good option. Plus its budget friendly. It comes with an app for you to tune it to your liking. Great stuff. I'm currently reviewing the Vooplay by Sabbat. Whao. That's amazing man, but its at 70US. So if in the future you want to upgrade, definitely keep those in mind. I'll be reviewing them soon too 😄

• @kenviolago8619
      @kenviolago8619 Před 3 lety

Try kz s2 and qcy t10 really deatiled sound for its price

• @justakoi6
    @justakoi6 Před 3 lety

can anyone tell me if these are good for rock and metal music genres??? is the sound smooth? i dont like harsh instrument sound

• @johnemmanuelbumanlag2986
    @johnemmanuelbumanlag2986 Před 4 lety +4

Sean!!! I have a question:
    Whick of these is better at gaming?
    Hecate gm4 or
    Bluewow x0 pro?

• @SeanTalksTech

I'll go with the GM4. I think bluewow is good for a relatively new company in the industry, but i believe with time and experience, they'll be better. For now, I'll go with the GM4

• @qinfawu761
      @qinfawu761 Před 4 lety +1

QCY T5

• @germainec9913
    @germainec9913 Před 3 lety +1

Nice review! Which do you think is better, this or the QCY M18? :)

• @Jopoilija
    @Jopoilija Před 2 lety

I ordered QCY T12

• @hasiburrahmannazmul5028

Very informative and I personally like the genre you cover like airpods alternative specially airpods 2 , bcoz no body can't complain apple airpods 2 design, however appreciate your video from Bangladesh, can you advise Qcy T7/ Realme airbuds/ soundpeats true air which is better considering call quality and music quality?

• @mujahidabbas3626
    @mujahidabbas3626 Před 3 lety

sir i hve a question that which one is better if we have two options t5 and t12. Love from pak

• @clintirvine9495
    @clintirvine9495 Před 4 lety

Hi Sean, Im also based in Malaysia :-) Mate, I'm just wondering what would be your recommendation for a semi-in-ear tws to be used primarily for phone calls? Just looking for something I can very quickly pop in 1 ear to take a call in the car or use for a con call. Hope you can share your thoughts.

• @ofirch
    @ofirch Před 4 lety +7

Is there a chance that you will also review the qcy t8?

• @SeanTalksTech
      @SeanTalksTech  Před 4 lety +3

I'll definitely check that out when I can 😄 stay tuned!

• @akimiqbalTT
      @akimiqbalTT Před 4 lety

Asked QCY, T8 same with T7. Ordered via Lazada, this week I think i will receive the item. We'll see the performance later.

• @fahrilrizal2860
    @fahrilrizal2860 Před 4 lety +2

Great stuff as always bro! Just wondering- during the outdoors call test- were u talking louder or was that amplification of ur voice done by the buds itself? U seemed to be talking much louder in noisy environment..

• @SeanTalksTech
      @SeanTalksTech  Před 4 lety +2

That's a good observation. I didn't speak louder and most times i try to speak the same. May be there is some stuff going on electronically.

• @fahrilrizal2860

Sean Talks Tech I haven’t asked people what I sound like when talking in noisy environments.. but if judging by ur tests, I must sound like I’m shouting.. hahaha!

• @abdalrhman_ka
    @abdalrhman_ka Před 3 lety

Through your personal experience, do you recommend that I buy it? Thank you

• @Ivethrmz
    @Ivethrmz Před 3 lety +1

Mine came today but right side si not working, i try the reset, and charge and reset but nothing seems to work, any advice?

• @SeanTalksTech

If it's not working out of the box, try getting a warranty claim yea. Get QCY to send you a new pair.

• @solehhalim5949
    @solehhalim5949 Před 4 lety +2

Sean i noticed you are promoting the gm4, i want to know whether the gm4 really suitable for gaming

• @SeanTalksTech

Yea for gaming it's really pretty good. Check out my latency test in that video yea! czcams.com/video/o4XHvmwF1sQ/video.html

• @ssk4207
    @ssk4207 Před 2 lety

The right one isnt working do you know why?

• @ozwiz9369
    @ozwiz9369 Před 3 lety +1

QCY T7 vs Tronsmart onyx ace vs edifier hecane gm4. Which one is better for casual user that want a great sound quality and also great microphone and call quality?

• @ozwiz9369
      @ozwiz9369 Před 3 lety +1

Edifier X3*

• @SeanTalksTech

For sound quality, if you prefer bassy earbuds, I'll go towards GM 4, but you can also check out GM 4 mini 1 for the smaller version without the stem. But if your focus is call quality, definitely Onyx Ace. The others are jz ok, but Onyx ace is super clear when it comes to call quality. You'll get less bass on the semi in ears, but at least it works well for calls.😄

• @ozwiz9369
      @ozwiz9369 Před 3 lety

@@SeanTalksTech nice explanation. Tqvm sir

• @CHABIEPORTNOY
    @CHABIEPORTNOY Před 4 lety

Hi sir. Qcy t7 or T8? Call quality and music sound quality wise?

• @Text_Book
    @Text_Book Před 4 lety +2

Hey there bruv! just thought to comment on the latest video to be noticed ASAP... I am torn between honor choice and soundpeats true air... which do you think is better all around? Personally i can deal with both half in ear and silicone tips.

• @SeanTalksTech

Hey there, I hear a few reviews saying the honor choice is pretty basic and lack character. If you compare sound, even the worst in ears (not to say honor is the worst) will have better sound quality (at least bass) than the best Airpods alternative. That being said, i think if you're looking for a good sounding, no fuss, no gimmick earbuds, maybe give the honor choice a go 😄

• @febriartofadjar8111
    @febriartofadjar8111 Před 4 lety +1

Hey Sean! Which one is the best? QCY T7 or Tronsmart onix ace or Baseus Encok W04?

• @SeanTalksTech

The Onyx Ace is still the best I've tried, but in this scenario I'll go with the t7 because that app control is next level. I would say don't bother with the baseus if you don't enjoy bright some signature. 😄

• @aaronstephen103
    @aaronstephen103 Před 3 lety

Do these also work with the Audio Sahring feature which Airpods have?

• @akmazaary9197
    @akmazaary9197 Před 3 lety +1

after my qcy tc1 case dead. im buying this 😁

• @hectorvierneza4452
    @hectorvierneza4452 Před 3 lety

Hi Sean, Which is more better A Qcy T7 or T8?

• @amfiq92
    @amfiq92 Před 3 lety +1

Hey Sean. I'm currently looking for budget half in ear buds and I stumble upon this earbuds. What do you think of this earbuds fit? Will it be securely enough if I would like to use it as my sleeping earphone? I dont like to use an in ear buds while sleeping and I would like to try this type of buds. Would suggest it to be used while sleeping? Thank you

• @SeanTalksTech
      @SeanTalksTech  Před 3 lety +2

Hey there, i think semi in ears are not as secured when you toss and turn in bed, in my experience, I've used in ears and semi in ears in bed too and they both disappeared in the morning. Plus the stems on them is quite hard, so unless you sleep straight without turning, else, you'll definitely get pain.

• @amfiq92
      @amfiq92 Před 3 lety

@@SeanTalksTech so can you recommend me which budget earbuds that you think is good to use as a sleeping earphone?

• @yogeshshrestha2058
    @yogeshshrestha2058 Před 3 lety

Hello your videos are great .i buy qcy t5 .but in my condition .i am getting lot of problem specially with left buds.and also i can't use both puds in one time because it will continue disconnect.only right one is working good.i did factory reset also several time but also facing same problem.plz help me out.......

• @reembenhadjhmida9142
    @reembenhadjhmida9142 Před 2 lety

This product can i use with my iphone ?

• @SS-hf8dr
    @SS-hf8dr Před 4 lety +1

Normal Earbuds are not fitting into my ear. Will this type of earbuds fits?

• @SeanTalksTech

This is subjective though because, some have better fit flr in ears, some fit better with airpods style. Really depends on ur ear anatomy. Have to try to find out 😄

• @haekalrachman5427
    @haekalrachman5427 Před 4 lety

Hi sean just want to ask if you compare the qcy t7 with the tronsmart onyx ace and the soundpeats trueair which one is better in sound quality,features,call quality,and latency ?

• @fahrilrizal2860

If u watched the video till the end, u would’ve heard him say that these buds come a close 2nd to the onyx ace.. as for the trueair, I cannot comment on the sound quality, but I’ve heard the call quality is inferior to the T7.. plus it’s double the price! In terms of value for money u can’t beat these qcy T7s!

• @vmaldia
    @vmaldia Před 4 lety

I have one. The only problem is at 3.5 hours left earbud is 10%, right is 50%. otherwise its great

• @cyberslash11
    @cyberslash11 Před 4 lety

Hey Sean, do you know a TWS that is kind of like an upgraded version of this one either from QCY or other brands in terms of battery and sound quality? I would love to hear your input. Great video as always!

• @rewanhanafi3365
    @rewanhanafi3365 Před 3 lety

Qcy t7 or t5 for a better calls
    And qcy t7 or t5 or t9
    Both comparisons

• @kamenxxx9037
    @kamenxxx9037 Před 3 lety +1

compared to soundpeats trueair, which do you think is better? Im looking for a airpods-style tws. Could you recommend me your top picks for airpods-style alternative? thank you beforehand man

• @SeanTalksTech

Hello. My top pick, by sequence (best on top)
      1. Sabbat Vooplay
      2. Tronsmart Onyx Ace
      3. QCY T7
      4. Trueair
      The true air out of the box actually sounds better than the qcy but because you get to tweak the QCY in app, which makes it a fantastic earbuds (super cheap too)

• @kamenxxx9037
      @kamenxxx9037 Před 3 lety

Wow, tbh im kinda surprised to know that trueair is at the bottom. This means that the tronsmart onyx is just that good. Thanks for your response man.cant help it, what about the in-ear design? What is your top picks? And where does soundpeats TE 3 stand on that list?

• @gabsmith1
      @gabsmith1 Před 3 lety

@@SeanTalksTech QCY T8 was just made available
      I hope you get to review it!

• @imamulislamimon9738
    @imamulislamimon9738 Před 3 lety

Awel t10c vs qcy 7 which will be better ???

• @riececalisura6570
    @riececalisura6570 Před 4 lety

What does it mean when it is blue or green?

• @izon9452
    @izon9452 Před 4 lety

Is this better than soundpeats trueair?

• @aultic
    @aultic Před 3 lety

Hi sean can these qcy headphones connect to laptop?

• @knowwork9
    @knowwork9 Před 2 lety

bro some help pls Baseus W09 or this one ????

• @protikmondaal3948
    @protikmondaal3948 Před 4 lety +1

Hey Sean, which of these would be a better choice,
    Qcy t7 or awei t29

• @SeanTalksTech

Definitely the T7. No competition. Build, sound, controls, everything is better.

• @protikmondaal3948
      @protikmondaal3948 Před 4 lety

Thanks for the advice.. keep up the good work.. god bless

• @TheAngelfire305
    @TheAngelfire305 Před 3 lety +1

For airpod alternative QCY T7 or Tronsmart Onyx Ace?

• @SeanTalksTech

Hello, go with the Onyx Ace if you want solid call quality and out of the box good sound quality. The T7 is good, but u need to tune the EQ in order to get decent sound quality. But overall, i still think the onyx ace is better.

• @ARSTIST
    @ARSTIST Před 4 lety +1

qcy t7 vs tronsmart onyx ace vs edifier tws200 what 's your recommend .

• @SeanTalksTech

Out of the box, onyx ace is the winner. T7 is great cuz you can tune the EQ to your liking. I wouldn't go for the tws200 unless you hate bass. Haha 😄

• @ARSTIST
      @ARSTIST Před 4 lety

@@SeanTalksTech if i like bass I can go to tws200 or onyx ace the best . can you overall score for onyx and tws200

• @marlonharrison8428
    @marlonharrison8428 Před 3 lety

Please review the QCY T8. It looks like a worthy upgrade to the QCY T7.

• @user-hu4hw4lb7z
    @user-hu4hw4lb7z Před 3 lety

It connected with Samsung a10?

• @imacrazyant
    @imacrazyant Před 3 lety +1

if my laptop bluetooth is version 4 and the t7 is 5.1 - what sort of problems will i be facing?

• @SeanTalksTech

Normal listening to music no problem. Bluetooth is backwards compatible. So the earbuds will revert to Bluetooth 4 😁

• @imacrazyant

@@SeanTalksTech hi sean, didn't expect such a quick reply! to be honest, i have already bought the t7. your answer is not what i expected. because i'm having trouble with the t7 connectivity with my dell laptop (bluetooth 4.0). when i play music or videos, sounds will be muted for like 0.5 secs and continue. so when a person is talking in the video, i need to rewind because some words hv been muted. it happens at least 1 time for each video or song i listen to. any idea if its the t7 being faulty?

• @SeanTalksTech

It's probably an older Bluetooth issue my friend. I think best to isolate the problem. So maybe what you can do is to try connecting it to a modern phone. Maybe with BT5, and see if there is still issue. If its OK with the phone then likely it's a problem with the older laptop 😁 let me know how that works out yea.

• @imacrazyant

@@SeanTalksTech sure i can test it out with a smartphone. in this case, i will have to ask then, i should get a pair of older earbuds so that they work better with my older laptop? any recs for older models but still reasonably good battery life?

• @SeanTalksTech

I think best to try out to see if it's an isolated problem with your laptop. Cuz if it is, then unfortunately a wired option might be best.

• @manhduc7956
    @manhduc7956 Před 3 lety

What sound of T7 ?

• @mohdsyazwan3308
    @mohdsyazwan3308 Před 4 lety

can u do in game latency test like this for nb2 and hecate gm4

• @arrahman4006
    @arrahman4006 Před 3 lety +1

Which is better Qcy T7 or Qcy M18/T8????

• @SeanTalksTech

Honestly they are pretty similar my friend. But M18 has gaming mode whereas the t7 doesn't, so latency on the m18 is better controlled

• @denisd5561
    @denisd5561 Před 3 lety

Please name of the app?

• @tek_yol_devrim
    @tek_yol_devrim Před 3 lety +1

Hey, i wonder if i could this tws's mic on the pc for skype or voice record

• @wizardnation857
    @wizardnation857 Před 3 lety +3

QCY T5 VS QCY T7 VS HAYLOU T19 WHO WİNNER HELP ME 🥺🥺

• @SeanTalksTech

Hello. I would go with the QCY. And if you can. Check out the QCY T5 Pro. Those are great

• @josephmensah6849
    @josephmensah6849 Před 3 lety

Nice review..

• @raearnoldrivera2617
    @raearnoldrivera2617 Před 4 lety +1

How does this compare with Trueair?

• @SeanTalksTech

Out of the box, TrueAir sounds better, more dynamic. But tune up the EQ of the T7 in the app and i would say you'll arrive to about similar sound signature to the TrueAir. 😄 what makes the T7 a better option for me is really the app.

• @joremnuevo3252
    @joremnuevo3252 Před 4 lety +1

Any chance you'll review Sabbat Vooplay? Thank you.

• @SeanTalksTech

Yeap! Got them on order, waiting for it to ship. 😄

• @syahrulnizamasmee3021
    @syahrulnizamasmee3021 Před 4 lety

How can i get the apps for qcy t7

• @hiradewan7575
    @hiradewan7575 Před 3 lety +1

Why my left earbud not working

• @SeanTalksTech

Try to do a factory reset and charge the earbuds full. Hope that helps 😄

• @sammaxxv214
    @sammaxxv214 Před 3 lety

What about the battery?

• @flintrock4210
    @flintrock4210 Před 4 lety +1

How does this compare to the w04 pro?

• @SeanTalksTech

Hey there, i think these are way superior than the W04Pro

• @flintrock4210
      @flintrock4210 Před 4 lety

Sean Talks Tech thanks! Also have you tried the taotronics soundliberty 92 yet? If you have, between this and the taotronics which would would be better? If not hopefully you can cover it soon. Thanks again!

• @batusaivlogllc8170
    @batusaivlogllc8170 Před 4 lety +1

hi can you review bluedio particle.. thank you

• @SeanTalksTech

I'll definitely check those out when i can yea! 😄 thanks for the suggestion

• @abinalex2965
    @abinalex2965 Před 4 lety +1

🔥🔥🔥🔥

• @ricarditoo
    @ricarditoo Před 3 lety

OMG I am so tired. So much choice and I don't know anymore.
    I want this earbud style. (not have my ear totally sealed, I can't stand that)
    Decent soundquality for it's price.
    Touch buttons. That actually work as they should.
    And wireless charging the case. (I just want to throw all my stuff on my wireless charging station).
    That's all. Anyone have some recommendations? I will watch more review videos.

• @wanimd3282
    @wanimd3282 Před 4 lety +1

🔥🔥

• @jeffayson1539
    @jeffayson1539 Před 4 lety

hey sean did you notice right earbud led is not glowing or blinking or mine just busted?

• @che2wacki
      @che2wacki Před 4 lety

i received mine just today. i only noticed it later at night. the right didn't blink. but then i inserted it to the case and there i saw the blue light. weird. don't know what that means.

• @jeffayson1539
      @jeffayson1539 Před 4 lety +1

the left earbud only blinks on mine but no worries they paired and works just perfectly,,.

• @che2wacki
      @che2wacki Před 4 lety

@@jeffayson1539 yup both working fine. i realized that whichever earbud i pull out of the case first will be the one to blink. so i guess that must be it

• @siamahmed66
    @siamahmed66 Před 3 lety

Helpful video.✌️

• @fahrilrizal2860

Hey Sean.. quick question- does ur case rattle like a box of tic-tacs when u shake it? Or did I just get a defective unit? Haha

• @SeanTalksTech

I'll check later and I'll let u know bro. But i don't think mine rattles.

• @fahrilrizal2860

Sean Talks Tech yes please do let me know.. I’ve informed the qcy folks about my issue.. and waiting confirmation from them too..

• @fahrilrizal2860

Sean Talks Tech btw.. QCY informed me that the slight rattle when shaken vigorously is normal for the T7.
      Overall though it’s just a small peeve.. still so worth it for all the other bells and whistles it comes with. Hehe

• @ahsanhasib9751
    @ahsanhasib9751 Před 4 lety +1

T7's app can be used on t5?

• @jeanmagued7893
    @jeanmagued7893 Před 3 lety

Great job. God bless

• @fawidhakim
    @fawidhakim Před 4 lety +1

can this pair to laptop?

• @SeanTalksTech

Yeap can. So long there's bluetooth you can connect 😄 but to enjoy BT5.0 your laptop needs to have also, else it will drop it to 4.2 or less.

• @abrahamsaady9733
    @abrahamsaady9733 Před 3 lety

I just bought them
    They are good
    But the call quality is garbage

• @shareekmuyeed
    @shareekmuyeed Před 4 lety +1

Please make a Tutorial on how to use it

• @SeanTalksTech

Which part specifically are you looking to understand more bro?

• @mooomuuuo
    @mooomuuuo Před 3 lety +1

Have you tried QCY T8? How does it compare?

• @SeanTalksTech
      @SeanTalksTech  Před 3 lety +2

Hey there. Yeap I've reviewed them, still editing the video. But they are quite comparable. Especially with the eq in the app. You can tune it to the way you like your music.

• @mooomuuuo
      @mooomuuuo Před 3 lety

@@SeanTalksTech thank you 🙂

• @nadareyene
    @nadareyene Před 3 lety +1

please review the t8 and compare with this one as i don't know which one to get

• @SeanTalksTech

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely check those out when I can 😁

• @Rambo10012012
    @Rambo10012012 Před 4 lety +1

Sound quality is not good. But it is good at that price

• @SeanTalksTech

Hey there, Its decent for an airpods alternative at this price point, can't compete with in ears. But play around with the EQ, you'll be surprised. 😄

• @Rambo10012012
      @Rambo10012012 Před 4 lety

@@SeanTalksTech yes, i bought it, still working well but you cannot compare it with TWS Remax RH 400 or earphone KZ ed 9 (sound quality). Good for working, not good for music. Good battery, good function, good software, comfortable TWS

• @EndomouEnd
    @EndomouEnd Před 4 lety +1

Nooooo you were 3 days late there was a 9.9 sale

• @SeanTalksTech

Haha yea didn't manage to get this up but instead the Aukey T25 before 9.9 😄

• @rakibshaharia5758
    @rakibshaharia5758 Před 4 lety +1

Uiisii T-808 review please.

• @SeanTalksTech

I'll definitely check those out when i can. Good looking buds. 😄

• @rakibshaharia5758
      @rakibshaharia5758 Před 4 lety

Please do.i am Hoping to buy that.your review will be a great help.

• @yaboidustin2447
    @yaboidustin2447 Před 4 lety

The t1s are good enough for me lol

• @SimaStrahota11
    @SimaStrahota11 Před 4 lety +1

This or qcy t5. I love fat sound and punchy bass

• @SeanTalksTech

I would go with the T5 in this case cuz of the in ear eartips. The T7 is good as an Airpods style earbuds but for bolder, bassier sound, the in ear of the T5 is still miles ahead 😄

• @mawsmaws5740
      @mawsmaws5740 Před 4 lety

@@SeanTalksTech Is t5 good for onlineclasses/calls too? Im still confused abt which one I should get 😅

• @Sharjeelodhi
      @Sharjeelodhi Před 3 lety

@@SeanTalksTech t5 has 6mm driver, t7 has a 13mm driver ..... what difference does they make ?

• @christian4243
    @christian4243 Před 4 lety +1

Hey im right here lol

• @pagen3373
    @pagen3373 Před 3 lety

You look like a guy from spiderman