IMT Service Truck Overview - Kenworth T370

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 30. 07. 2024
  • Overview of an IMT Dominator III Service Truck. IMT 12000# Crane, CAS80R Air Compressor, Miller 325 Gas Welder.
  • Auta a dopravní prostředky

Komentáře • 10

• @nicholascardenas1791
    @nicholascardenas1791 Před 5 lety +1

That's a great setup for a field mechanic, love the headache rack mounted lights, ended up installing a pair on my truck so I could see what's in the bed at night on top of supplementing the rear mounted work lights. Can't go wrong with the extra toolbox and bin cabinets.

• @crossramrambler1
    @crossramrambler1 Před 5 lety +1

Very nice. That is a dream truck. QT builds some nice stuff

• @blacksmoke5009
    @blacksmoke5009 Před 5 lety +1

My only dislike would be the exposed wires on head board for the lighting! Sorry I’m very particular lol! Otherwise you put out a beautiful trk ! Can you build me one in Blk. And add 4x4 on a Ford 550 chassis! Maybe someday! Thankyou for sharing 👍

• @qtequipment
      @qtequipment  Před 4 lety

Good eye! We like working for customers that know what they want. When we build your f550 4x4 we will make sure your wires are concealed. Thanks for watching!!

• @randyruppel6727
    @randyruppel6727 Před 3 lety +1

What manual transmission options do you usually spec?

• @qtequipment
      @qtequipment  Před 3 lety

we don't do many manual transmissions anymore. most everyone has moved to allison 3000 RDS. when we do have a manual its usually the 8LL www.eaton.com/us/en-us/catalog/transmissions/8ll-manual-transmission.html

• @bigal5773
    @bigal5773 Před 3 lety +1

Looking for new truck. What kind of price tag. Looking at a western star

• @qtequipment
      @qtequipment  Před 3 lety

Hey Big Al! Western stars are probably getting close to the $190k range depending on how everything is spec'd out. I haven't looked at pricing in awhile on these. If you want sales to work you up a quote email sales@qtequipment.com, they should be able to get something together for you quickly. THANK YOU!!

• @number1supermotofan
    @number1supermotofan Před rokem

Part number for vise isolator?

• @qtequipment
      @qtequipment  Před rokem

Hi Mike! Thanks for watching. Part number is 93726394