What is the best EUC in 2023? / Master Pro vs V13 vs EX30 vs Sherman-S vs Master vs S22 vs T4

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 1. 07. 2024
  • EUC Comparison Graph: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...
    We are comparing the newly released suspension electric unicycles of 2023 Included are the: Begode Master Pro, Inmotion V13, Begode EX30, Leaperkim Veteran Sherman S, Begode Master, Kingsong S22, and the Begode T4! Yes... we are missing one sadface but hopefully this video can still be informative.
    What is that you want to see in the next video? let me know in the comments!
    ★Canada: eevees.com/?ref=electricdreams Use 'Electricdreams' FREE GIFT
    ★Revrides revrides.com/electricdreams Use 'electricdreams' for $50 off a $500+ product
    ★Alienrides alienrides.com?sca_ref=2683277.3xEiySO7dR
    ★★Gear ★★
    ★Use 'Electric' for 5% off any of Noblemans Gear! www.noblemantech.com/
    ★Use 'Electricdreams' for 10% off your Grizzlapads!
    ★IG: official.electricdreams
    Contact me through Instagram for partnerships and/or collaborations!
    Time stamps:
    0:00 Intro
    1:56 The Mods
    3:40 Begode T4
    4:57 KingSong S22
    6:58 Begode Master
    8:50 Veteran Sherman S
    10:52 Begode EX30
    13:24 Inmotion V13
    15:16 Begode Master Pro
    17:30 Track Times
    18:59 Criteria: Durability/ Quality
    19:43 Power
    20:57 Agility
    22:05 Features
    23:06 Suspension
    24:06 Usability
    24:57 Conclusion
  • Sport

Komentáře • 392

• @official.electricdreams
    @official.electricdreams  Před rokem +36

I do realize that I could make this information more factual rather than based off of feeling. Please let me know what tests you'd like to see and for what purpose?

• @jgray1308
      @jgray1308 Před rokem

If you happen to have any tour data from EUC World or Darkness Bot from your day at the track, would you mind sharing it?

• @DrawsACircle
      @DrawsACircle Před rokem +3

It will always be a personal evaluation, otherwise you can just pick the wheel based on the performance data.

• @nickt2072
      @nickt2072 Před rokem +2

With all the differences in voltage and watt-hours, if you're riding an euc with an average of 10 MPH, you'll definitely going to get higher distance than going 40 MPH average. Is it took difficult to see if one wheel has a better distance at higher speeds than another? For example, on the Kingsong website, they claim that the S22 can go 200km. If I'm comparing that to the Begode Master Pro, which also says 200km, on paper they are the same. But I've seen videos of hard riding on the S22 only going 30-40 miles but the Master Pro going 70+ miles. Anyway, is it the Wh that gives the best indication of range?

• @scottsum1319
      @scottsum1319 Před rokem

@@nickt2072 All things being equal, wh is the dominant if not the only factor in range. Regardless of motor V

• @Blox117
      @Blox117 Před rokem +5

Bro you literally said the v13 is not the fastest. It is literally the fastest, objectively

• @philamonhemstreet8632
    @philamonhemstreet8632 Před rokem +131

This is probably the highest effort EUC content ever made. Thanks so much Jack!

• @360vroomers
    @360vroomers Před rokem +72

For those who are not familiar with EUCs, these represent over $20k worth of wheels!

@official.electricdreams  Před rokem +7

Time to sell!

• @patrickm2144
      @patrickm2144 Před rokem +3

@@official.electricdreams Personaly can't buy, but made me dream i've owned them all 1 day. thanks bro !

• @X_iCjay
      @X_iCjay Před rokem +4

I own all of these wheels and more. I love my Sherman max and S the most

• @robslams2324
      @robslams2324 Před 13 dny +1

To be fair though technically he probably wouldn’t need another vehicle like ever lol

• @hankVa13ncia
    @hankVa13ncia Před rokem +24

Thank you. Finally a real comparison video. Its still going to be rider dependent, but this is how a real comparison video should look like. Not one that rides a certain wheel and comes to a conclusion about another from hear say. I couldn't agree more when you said " what you're going to use the wheel for". Great video Jack!

• @mr_wrongway
    @mr_wrongway Před rokem +15

You look a lot more lively in this video! Good job!

• @riandowright3542
    @riandowright3542 Před rokem +17

Dude… you did an excellent job. You are the first person I’ve seen to even have a EX30 to review on CZcams. I take that back. I saw two other videos, but one was in French, so I didn’t understand his review and the other was just worthless riding in a parking lot. Your comparison video has been unmatched at this time. I loved the FPV shots and how they integrated with the Insta360. I have an EX30 deposit down with Alien Rides and I’m constantly looking for reviews on CZcams. Thank you, great work.

• @nickt2072
    @nickt2072 Před rokem +15

Amazing video. For sure tons of effort went into making this, from getting on the track with no one else there to getting all the best wheels out there, to recording, to editing, to personal commentary and applicable critiques for each wheel. Sherman S keeps coming up as an incredible wheel with great specs and an amazing ride. This video has helped me turn my attention to it more. Thank you for the content and the hard work!

• @drbytes68
    @drbytes68 Před rokem +8

Damn,.. LeaperKim scoring high again with their new wheel.

• @ZeLucAgain
    @ZeLucAgain Před rokem +6

Kudos for this nice comparison between the latest wheels. It was interesting to watch and a big up for the work it took to film, edit all these races and come up with some conclusions that will help people get a better overview of the pros and cons of these wheels. I don't agree on everything but i really appreciate your insight. Keep em coming !

• @YourAubsome
    @YourAubsome Před rokem +3

Damn Jack you have some serious money to blow on EUCs 😅. Great video... but next time you might want to consider adding safety as one of your criteria... its something a lot of people care about... getting injured due to an unsafe device is never fun and I think most of us ride EUCs to have fun

• @philamonhemstreet8632
    @philamonhemstreet8632 Před rokem +11

I do think that the tire is doing most of the work in putting the Sherman-S over the EX30 in cornering speed. Tires make a huge huge difference in all of these comparisons so putting the Sherman over the EX30 is dubious in my opinion.
    However, I think most people who buy these ultra-high performance wheels are going to switch tires, and most buyers also won't take race their wheel that often. So the fact that the Sherman-S is even in spitting distance of the EX30 is astonishing given the voltage difference.

• @TheCobaltsaber
      @TheCobaltsaber Před rokem +3

Agreed. You would feel equally as comfortable if you put your favorite tire on any of the other wheels. The ex30 with street tire would gain all that nimbleness of the sherman-s and possibly more with the lower battery boxes. The rest was a nice comparison, but the agility between the sherman-s and the rest of the knobby tires was a bit unfair imo

• @wheelydope
    @wheelydope Před rokem +6

This is such an excellent video. I feel like I have a much better idea of which wheels will be best for me this year. If only I could have them all. Keep it up Jack!

• @ohne_grenzen
    @ohne_grenzen Před rokem +4

This is the best comparison video I've seen, brilliant. Thanks for the effort you put into producing this 👊🏾👊🏾

• @euc_sharkman
    @euc_sharkman Před rokem +6

Hey Jack! Always a big fan of your content. Thanks for putting this together and letting us know your thoughts on these. These wheels come out so quick and it’s hard to know the differences without videos like this. Admittedly, I am curious about the CP but EB needs to first get their operation in order before trying to release a product. Take care man!

• @jgray1308
    @jgray1308 Před rokem +3

I really appreciate the effort that went into producing this video. I hope that everyone that watches it subscribes to your channel to support you in bringing us more content. I have been waiting to see how the latest wheels perform on the track, and you have brought not just one wheel, but seven! I'm impressed that the EX30 had the best overall time and best single lap time without emitting a single beep! The Sherman-S turns out to be a dark horse - I had underestimated it. I'm really excited to see these wheels go head to head at the Amped Electric Games and Apple Valley Speedway this year! Thanks again for this first glimpse of what these wheels can do.

• @CrossroadWater
    @CrossroadWater Před rokem +7

Excellent! Best EUC content I've seen in a LONG time. Thank you good sir : )

• @CarbonKid621
    @CarbonKid621 Před rokem +2

Wow. Dont know I missed your channel but glad I found it and this video too. This is really top tier quality. So much information compacted and organized. Definitely helping me decide what wheel to choose after my Nikola AR+. I was fixated on the Master Pro, but now EX30 and Sherman S are the new front runners for me at least.

• @MichaelJamesNoggin
    @MichaelJamesNoggin Před rokem

Wow! So well done man! Nice work and thank you for the thorough testing and comparing each of these wheels. The amazing video production and time spent on this is crazy good!

• @mylifemyheaven7126
    @mylifemyheaven7126 Před 7 měsíci +1

I have enjoyed your reviews..so honest and - definitely - insightful. Thanks and keep up the amazing works

• @EUCXR
    @EUCXR Před rokem +3

What a great video so much work was definitely put into this. Keep them coming!!

• @pedro-on-wheels
    @pedro-on-wheels Před rokem +6

Thanks for all the effort and money you put into the productions!

• @richsam287
    @richsam287 Před rokem +3

very cool you were able to get track time like that for this comparrison, great vid!

• @DangaWaT
    @DangaWaT Před rokem

Hey man, i really appreciate your reviews. No nonsense, no bs, just straight to the point. Thanks a lot.

• @Jrekt
    @Jrekt Před rokem +5

I just got a T4 decked with full grizzla fairings, flex pads and e-ride wolverine pedals. It’s my first wheel. Loving it, took to days to learn. Day 3 I was group riding.
    The EX30 is looking damn good though lol. Maybe my next wheel.

• @patc2515
    @patc2515 Před rokem

Dude thanks for this video. This is a comparison of all of the models im looking at and trying to choose between. Much appreciated! Subbed for sure!

• @adel8841
    @adel8841 Před rokem +1

Great job ! thanks for the comparison we’ve been waiting for something like this for a while.

• @suberizedwrx
    @suberizedwrx Před rokem +7

From a viewer standpoint - great video clips - great audio selections. The music chosen for the Sherman S said it all, even before the impression at the end of the Sherman clip. I'm still debating an EUC and which EUC. I greatly appreciate this video! Keep it up ED!

@official.electricdreams  Před rokem +2

I appreciate you letting me know about the audio, wasn’t sure if people were gonna enjoy it.

• @FinnBjerke
    @FinnBjerke Před rokem +3

You bloody well rule mate. I have had dreams about comparative reviews for a long time. Id never buy Begode but still its very important that you adress the psychology of buying stuff. We always compare imho, what is value for money for me and my needs? This video has Brilliant filming, great info, lots of relevant stuff here. Thx Jack, I wish I could meet you in real life one day. You do a lot of good for the EUC fans on the planet. You put a lot of work and money into this , thx buddy. Kudos and respect.
    PS: Ill prob wait for Inmotion V14, instead of buying T4 sounds sexy for my off roading needs. 16 inch suspension wheel...

• @ostumbling
    @ostumbling Před rokem +8

Awsome job!!!
    This video gives people the real world comparisons we needed to see!
    Very surprised the 100 v. Sherman S held it's own against the beast ex-30!

• @1floatwheel
    @1floatwheel Před rokem +1

JACK! YOU'RE THE MAN! WOW, THE ENTIRE LINE UP! AMAZING! Thanks so much for this vid!!!

• @BeginnerMoto
    @BeginnerMoto Před rokem +1

I loved this video. I don’t have an EUC yet but I want to get one and this video helped me immensely. The Sherman S seems like the wheel for me. Thanks!

• @Jessejrod
    @Jessejrod Před rokem +3

great comparison and power in agility. Nice work.

• @TechnoLogicPC
    @TechnoLogicPC Před rokem +1

Maaan this is sick! Never thought I'd be getting lap times for EUC's, but here it is. Very epic!

• @kmg501
    @kmg501 Před rokem +2

Thank you and your team for all of your efforts.

• @prayformywheels
    @prayformywheels Před rokem +4

Great job bringing all the wheels together

• @roghaj
    @roghaj Před rokem +5

Great job at making an objective review.
    Excellent review from an excellent rider.

• @AvecPasdMains
    @AvecPasdMains Před rokem +2

Very very good video Jack, very useful info, thank you so much. 👍 Jaleous that you managed to find a track that'd let you rip around it like that. 💯👟❤️

• @TheGombo
    @TheGombo Před 11 měsíci +1

Great job Jack. Thanks for the massive effort you put into this vid. I have an s22 and a Sherman S. The Sherman S is soo good for cruising those curvy back country roads. S22 is a winner for off-road and agility because I think of the lighter weight. Big love to all the EUC riders out there!

• @EnhancedPickleball
    @EnhancedPickleball Před rokem

This was the video I needed! Thank you ! Awesome video !

• @DonFather
    @DonFather Před 2 měsíci

great job guys. This detailed review was very helpful

• @randyelise
    @randyelise Před rokem

Really great video and super helpful. Felt like a real unbiased review...like you weren't trying to apoease the company or product that let you review their wheel. I've been really looking at the Shermin S and I like its all around capability. I have a 16X that I LOVE. Just want better speed with shocks and decent maneuverability. Kudos

• @markdbentz
    @markdbentz Před rokem +2

Great, detailed, comparative review. Its remarkable how well the Sherman S scored overall despite the individual strengths of all these wheels.

• @Clubkabuki
    @Clubkabuki Před rokem

Amazing video. I really like how you distinctly compared each one. I enjoyed watching your video.

• @stevemb0
    @stevemb0 Před rokem +2

Excellent review. One EUC for every day of the week! I can just about do that with underpants but EUCs....I wish.

• @jd7270
    @jd7270 Před rokem

Great job! Kudos to you and your crew. Very informative.

• @bulldogfpv206
    @bulldogfpv206 Před rokem +2

Nice work and thanks for the great content! Sherman S owner here, it’s a great wheel!

• @BigBoyElectricToys
    @BigBoyElectricToys Před rokem

Nice content subbed! Thanks for the effort you put into this helping a ton with making my next purchase!

• @markjerstad4664
    @markjerstad4664 Před rokem +3

Just what I've been looking for as I choose my 2nd wheel.

• @scalpelstreet444
    @scalpelstreet444 Před rokem

Thanks for your good comparaison, go on my Friend!

• @kimpassey5618
    @kimpassey5618 Před rokem +1

Video made me feel free and like I was watching heaven.
    Thank you very much I needed this

• @cemironbutt3842
    @cemironbutt3842 Před rokem

At last a real comparison video. I wish to see offroad durability as well. Anyway, great effort, good work. Thanks & Cheers

• @thelordsauron
    @thelordsauron Před rokem +2

Loved it! Thanks so much for doing this. You can tell you all put in a ton of work in; nice job everyone!
    Did you end up making those fairings for the EX30 on your own or did you get any help with Grizzla with those? I hope they’re able to make their own relatively fast for these. I’m getting my EX30 in less than a month (hopefully) and I’m going to be itching to get my hands on some asap since it’s impossible to get anything to stick well on those battery packs. Might have to try and make my own set of fairings to hold me over until we have official ones with proper dimensions. Are yours plastic or aluminum? Couldn’t tell.

• @daveg4242
    @daveg4242 Před rokem +1

Really great info in this video! Thanks!❤

• @vertigev
    @vertigev Před rokem

Really like the format, thank you

• @jriding6161
    @jriding6161 Před rokem

Killer review. Seriously, this is the best EUC review I've seen, hands down. Subscribed!!

• @ScottishViking84
    @ScottishViking84 Před rokem +1

Thank you for the informative video! I'm new to EUC, coming from many years of skateboarding and esk8, and this video definitely helped better form a decision of what direction I need to go.

@official.electricdreams  Před rokem

thanks for watching!

• @svenmaesalu6917
      @svenmaesalu6917 Před rokem

Hei.. im also a esk8r, dnowboarder..boards of all kinds.. but instead of buying a new insane esk8..i was wondering maybe EUC is the new best thibg..would be interested in yr decision, background, skill lvl amd decision on the Euc :)

• @MarkBondy-xu1io
    @MarkBondy-xu1io Před rokem

I'm already sold on buying the sherman s, thanks for the great video it really helped reassure my decision. Awesome video!

• @wood1595
    @wood1595 Před rokem

Thank you, Awesome video, and much-needed information.

• @jb2814
    @jb2814 Před rokem +1

Massive Video. Wow man you are the Greatest!🎉❤

• @EverlastingEclipses
    @EverlastingEclipses Před rokem +5

To save some time for those who wants conclusion: yes. SS is the best wheel out of all.

• @tomknud
    @tomknud Před rokem

Thanks for all the effort and info!

• @trickk2754
    @trickk2754 Před rokem +1

Thank you for the comparison!

• @NathenHolzl-um2sh
    @NathenHolzl-um2sh Před 5 měsíci

Thank you... if money is time and effort. Thanks for your time and your personal experience I deeply appreciate and respect your work thanks for sharing your wizdom. You got my vote👌👏👍

• @remigiusztwardy3962
    @remigiusztwardy3962 Před rokem +1

Great comparison. Such a video was missing on CZcams. I think you could film a part 2 with offroad driving.

• @ftsforever
    @ftsforever Před rokem

this is the highest quality content i have ever seen on EUC's, well done and thank you bro

• @alainalv1700
    @alainalv1700 Před rokem +1

Thanks for this complete review and honest comparison

• @abbasz1
    @abbasz1 Před 9 měsíci

I never owned any of these nor I even saw it once in my country but I appreciate the effort you put into making this all in one review. Now i know what to look for in case i ever get the chance to buy one. Thank you

• @fabrhe
    @fabrhe Před rokem

What a job! Great great review, thanks.

• @skipsmoto
    @skipsmoto Před rokem

Great to see a solid comparison video.

• @RafaelLima-ce1rh
    @RafaelLima-ce1rh Před rokem

Thanks man, great content!

• @zaviiiiiiiii
    @zaviiiiiiiii Před 11 měsíci

Great video man! Thanks

• @calcon11
    @calcon11 Před rokem +1

Enjoyed this video and very informative!

• @mdk42o74
    @mdk42o74 Před 9 měsíci

I get my ex30 Thursdays cant wait to start moding it :) it was so hard to pic a new wheel this time around because i want them all

• @browpetj
    @browpetj Před rokem +1

Great vid. I think this guy deserves those sponsors TBH!

• @alienfembot
    @alienfembot Před 7 měsíci

Omg I've been trying to pick an EUC and see them side by side. You are a total badass!

• @DonalRomano
    @DonalRomano Před rokem +3

Best lineup ever.. Good review, maybe a little bit too much feel over fact but all in all excellent 👍

• @jorgescoobsanchez8921

Awesome video!….and because of it I have narrowed my choices down to the Sherman S or S22 Pro.
    Thanks!

• @Trener_Artem
    @Trener_Artem Před rokem

Tremendous work, thanks alot.

• @ETAonTheEUC
    @ETAonTheEUC Před rokem +9

Really good review and video. Well done! Too bad the Commander Pro wasn't there to test, but you did mention how they simply didn't send it to you. The Sherman-S and the Commander Pro needs a video comparing them together. I think the Sherman-S is probably better all-around due to it's quality, but the Commander Pro is also an "all-around wheel" in my opinion with probably just as good or better performance, but from what we've seen so far poor build quality. If the 134 volt Commander Pro was not that voltage, the Sherman-S would be an easy choice for me. Considering my use case, my eyes are set on either the Sherman-S or the Commander Pro

• @ewheelrider
    @ewheelrider Před rokem +1

Great job man!

• @VllKlNG
    @VllKlNG Před rokem

Great drone footage!

• @keithmurakata5359
    @keithmurakata5359 Před rokem +6

Probably the most information packed EUC COMPARISON video ( in modern times ) since the S20 release--also 🤔how many Sherman-S’s were sold from those “tears” LOL 😂

• @adamstanwick1487
    @adamstanwick1487 Před rokem +1

Thx Jack, awesome vid!

• @NemoEUC
    @NemoEUC Před rokem +4

Eevees and electric dreams elevating the community to a higher level

• @guirob01
    @guirob01 Před rokem

Wow what a nice review. I really like to see how the Sherman S is a well balance wheel. It will be my next wheel for sure

• @onmywheel
    @onmywheel Před rokem +1

Great content...🤙 Nice work...💯 Thanks

• @Blackbird231...
    @Blackbird231... Před 7 měsíci

Pls do this again!! I would love to see you doing the same thing with more wheels. Absolutely awesome video!

• @r6isbest836
    @r6isbest836 Před rokem

Dude you are a legend for buying all these and testing them! Never stop uploading dude!

• @dewaynelowery8511
    @dewaynelowery8511 Před rokem +1

First off, let me offer my apologies. You were completely right about the S22 and I was wrong. You talked about the S22 prior to it shipping and I thought you were kinda being a "hater". But I was wrong and your assessment was 100% on point. I returned mines because of continued issues and those "funny noises" you spoke about. So again, please accept my apology. This was an absolutely fantastic video Jack. Highly informative and I'm extremely grateful to you for spending your money on these wheels just so you can give us the real 411 (information) on these wheels prior to us spending our money. I've ordered the 3rd batch Sherman-S and you've made me feel a lot more comfortable with my decision. I've liked and subscribed to your channel. Thank you again for all you do for our EUC community.

• @TheCobaltsaber
    @TheCobaltsaber Před rokem +3

You're comparing stock tires on all the wheels except the sherman-s. Having tried multiple wheels with aftermarket tires, the tire really does make the difference. I dont think calling the sherman-s more agile is a fair comparison as it has the shinko 244 tire installed. You would get the same result if you had done a tire swap on the ex30 or any of the other 20" wheels as well. I thought the s22 stock tire was alright, but the shinko on s22 made it super nimble and smooth carving edge to edge

• @TheDownloader86
    @TheDownloader86 Před rokem +3

Great video! I am really surprised that dimensions of these wheels are not that much different. Do you plan to campare also some non suspension wheels? I love my V12HT, I wonder if it has more power than T4 :D

• @MikhailShevchenkoV
    @MikhailShevchenkoV Před rokem

Классный обзор, особенно в конце понравилась привязка к сфере применения для колеса!❤

• @FelixFanto360
    @FelixFanto360 Před rokem

Awesome Job bro!

• @toddzang253
    @toddzang253 Před rokem

Much Respect for the commitment to truth and comparison

• @RresponsibleME
    @RresponsibleME Před rokem

Best video out. All the information you need.

• @Monootto
    @Monootto Před rokem +3

You should try street tires on the track. Much smoother, faster, and easier to turn. Great video!

• @krzysztofdeneka1251
    @krzysztofdeneka1251 Před rokem

Great video mate.

• @floatypiet
    @floatypiet Před rokem +1

That was some serious test! WOW!

• @samuelju9247
    @samuelju9247 Před 10 měsíci

Great review man

• @tonygomez185
    @tonygomez185 Před 6 měsíci

Appreciate the content. Thanks be safe.