Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 7. 07. 2024
  • 👉Amazon US Link (Affiliate): amzn.to/3LLmXUD
    👉Amazon UK Link (Affiliate): amzn.to/42hOuUE
    🔎Geizhals Link: gh.de/g/w5c
    💜Tronsmart Link: bit.ly/3JY6Guj
    🔔Instagram Link: / nicolas11x12
    What good are 360° speakers? Are they useless or actually good? Today in this video I'll try to answer this question while taking a look at the Tronsmart T7.
  • Věda a technologie

Komentáře • 8

• @Nicolas11x12English
    @Nicolas11x12English  Před rokem +1

Do you personally own any portable Bluetooth speakers or are you more of a "headphone person"? 😅😁

• @camotech1314
      @camotech1314 Před 6 měsíci

I just bought my first Bluetooth speaker - Tronsmart T7 Lite 😮

• @badass6300
    @badass6300 Před rokem +2

I'm a headphones guy, but I've always wanted to get a portable speaker and this one seems great even when listening to it through a microphone, through a youtube video in my headphones. Great review as always.

• @Nicolas11x12English
      @Nicolas11x12English  Před rokem +1

Thank you for your feedback! :)
      I agree with you, I'm a headphone guy, too. However, it's nice to have something portable as this speaker for a few occasions once in a while. :D

• @camotech1314
    @camotech1314 Před 6 měsíci

I just bought the Tronsmart T7 Lite 😊

• @geekbuying
    @geekbuying Před rokem +1

Awesome review! :DD

• @grahamkelly8662
    @grahamkelly8662 Před 2 měsíci

Oh no. I just received the w king 40w 360 speaker. Not opened it yet but after you saying about the pot sound , I think I’m going to be disappointed.
    I’m currently using 1 30w w king and I was going to buy a 2nd but after I see the w king 40w 360, I just assumed it was a bit better skins then what I have and I even bought 2. Now I’m thinking about returning them. I’m such an idiot. I listened to all the glowing reviews on Amazon. I didn’t consider that the 360 probably won’t be good for me. I usually have speaker pointing at me but I guess now, I will lose half the sound that’s coming from other side of speakers, that won’t reach me. I feel so stupid now.

• @Nasaz009
    @Nasaz009 Před rokem +1

what better than JBL flip 5 ?