Arknights Design of Strife T1 to T5

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 27. 07. 2024
  • Hey everyone here we are with Design of Strife. T-1 to T-5.
    I have to say that this event has been a pain in the butt and I have to give special thanks to Toast, Evi and Reapren for being with me and brainstorming things for this event, especially DoS S3!
    Thank you for watching, below you can find the time stamps as per usual and all the operators used.
    My question for you this time is: What did you think about DoS?
    Let me know in the comments below!
    Timestamps for each stage:
    T-1 : 00:00 - 07:42
    T-2: 07:43 - 14:39
    T-3: 14:40 - 20:53
    T-4: 20:54 - 26:57
    T-5: 26:58 - 32:17
    Operators used T-1: Rosmontis, Ch'en the Holungday, Typhon, Exusiai, Kal'tsit, Reed the Flame Shadow, Mostima and Suzuran.
    Operators used T-2: Hoshiguma, Saga, Reed the Flame Shadow, Texas the Omertosa, Eyjafjalla the Hvít Aska, Saria and Eyjafjalla, FEater.
    Operators used T-3: Exusiai, Hoshiguma, Saria, Eyjafjalla the Hvít Aska, Typhon, Eyjafjalla, Horn, Mountain and Reed the Flame Shadow.
    Operators used T-4: Lumen, Texas the Omertosa, Specter the Unchained, Gummy, Saria, Gnosis, Eyjafjalla the Hvít Aska, Dorothy, Lappland, Młynar, Suzuran and Myrtle.
    Operators used T-5: Reed the Flame Shadow, Mudrock, Shamare, Thorns, Młynar, Skadi the Corrupting Heart, Hoshiguma and Eyjafjalla the Hvít Aska.
    #Arknights #アークナイツ #明日方舟
  • Hry

Komentáře • 4

• @Reapren
    @Reapren Před 3 měsíci +1

Great runs! The mechanics of DoS were interesting but the execution left a lot to be desired. I did enjoy T4 and T5 stages quite a bit.

• @Planeptunium
    @Planeptunium Před 3 měsíci +1

I like the concept and the way DoS is designed in a certain way. The problem I have is mostly the stat bloat, with the rest being how the rewards are being handled. Punishing players to try to use buffs hurts too much. Nice run Nams~

• @kuuryusi
    @kuuryusi Před 3 měsíci +1

That was so fun to watch

• @nxkakashi
    @nxkakashi Před 3 měsíci +1

The event was bad imo, i did not had fun, i liked CC, even at higher risks would be more fun than this! And NP with the help, glad i could help. Nice Range knights on T1 btw.