Comparing the New Holland 2014 T8 to the 2022 T8

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 15. 09. 2022

Komentáře • 108

• @stephenfonder7409
    @stephenfonder7409 Před rokem +4

Thanks for showing us the difference between the two T8's Jeff. We have been pretty pleased with our New Hollands since switching. Plus the folks at our NH dealer are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

• @onehappyfarmer3461
      @onehappyfarmer3461  Před rokem +1

Thanks for watching. I wish I could hear more of people being happy with their new Holland dealers.

• @detroit6025
    @detroit6025 Před rokem +4

Seems like a lot less issues then John Deere equipment. People bitch and complain with John Deere with problems but by god they keep going back for more. Those people must piss green for being so dedicated.

• @VintageFarm1086
    @VintageFarm1086 Před rokem +2

Thanks for the tour Jeff. I love farming with my old tractors. But I don't spend 12 plus hours a day in them and don't want to. I did that when I was young. The newer tractor are much more comfortable to ride in and operate. I help some friends that have newer tractors and enjoy the creature comfort's of the tractors very much. Have a good weekend Jeff.

• @onehappyfarmer3461

I enjoy running the older stuff too, but only for short periods. Lol. Thanks for watching and you have a good weekend also.

• @jimsullivan9710
    @jimsullivan9710 Před rokem +2

That was very interesting. Thanks for doing. Both are very nice but can see how the upgrades make new one a bit better.

• @farming4g
    @farming4g Před rokem +2

The RGB lighting on the hyd remotes sold me LOL. I think i'd miss the cab post screens instead, always liked that style on the NHs... the TG and the T9 have it.

• @onehappyfarmer3461

It took me a while to get used to not having the info on the cab post. I liked the cab post system myself. But you get used to it.

• @gregrhodes8451
    @gregrhodes8451 Před rokem +1

When I first seen the video pop up on my phone from you. I thought Jeff's having a give away today! Hahaha, buddy them are nice ass tractors. Really appreciate the walk around. God bless

• @gregsmithets3659
    @gregsmithets3659 Před rokem +4

I don’t care if your a green guy ..a red guy…an orange guy…..those blue tractors are the prettiest tractors out there !!!….super reliable and the nicest looking hands down!!!…I just wish they would come out with a blue rowtrac on 120 centers….

• @christianlacasse2937
    @christianlacasse2937 Před 4 měsíci +1

Beautiful New Holland tractor

• @stevenbeauchamp1320
    @stevenbeauchamp1320 Před rokem +1

I enjoyed the tour and comparison Jeff. I've always been a Deere guy but nothing wrong with them New Hollands you got there. They look really nice!!! Take care and good luck with harvest.

• @GosselinFarmsEdGosselin
    @GosselinFarmsEdGosselin Před rokem +1

Looks like a few good improvements. I'd get lost with all the monitors.. thanks for the comparison and tour

• @atmidnight8740
    @atmidnight8740 Před rokem +1

Nice tractors Jeff. I'm still not use to these newer numbering systems for tractors. I thought the T8 was one tractor but actually it has several different HP ratings in the T8 lineup. I do like the fact that part of the number is the HP rating, so I don't have to look it up on tractor data. Lol.

• @onehappyfarmer3461

Thank you, it is definitely a challenge keeping up with what tractors have what for horsepower.

• @TAHDAHFarm
    @TAHDAHFarm Před rokem +1

I wish we had a good new Holland dealer around here. But we don't. Thanks for sharing.

• @MattinOz
    @MattinOz Před rokem +2

Thanks Jeff. Best 50 cent I've spent.

• @farmark457
    @farmark457 Před rokem +1

Nice comparison. How many hrs on the older one? You deal one of the Versatiles off? Thx

• @onehappyfarmer3461
      @onehappyfarmer3461  Před rokem

Thank you. Just shy of 1000 hours. And yes the 2360 and the 8030 went down the road. With one less big tractor these will be getting more hours than in the past.

• @Pennies_on_the_dollar
    @Pennies_on_the_dollar Před rokem +1

Well somehow this one slipped by the other day, so I will comment first before moving over to inspector 12 😁 There isn't much I can say other than WOW😉😉 A long career of farming and smart choices allow those beautiful machines to be sitting there! I don't care what anyone says, the blue tractors have a look like no other with all those duals!! The differences seem to be positive and an improvement in a few ways for sure! Just nice, I can't even imagine honestly!! That joystick would take some getting used too with my OCD for sure, but unlikely I will ever have a chance to learn on something that nice!! I was here to the end , rambling ....LOL, have you ever seen me go on and on about something 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦 Mr Jeff, to find pieces of machinery sitting there, and it has to be a proud moment to look at the journey over the years to get to where you are now! Thank you for the comparison and an upclose look at them both!! 😁😁🇺🇸🇺🇸 My apologies for being days behind🤦🤦

• @huntingandstuff9489
    @huntingandstuff9489 Před rokem +1

I like the lights on the remote switches. That's about all I'd get excited about on the new one

• @onehappyfarmer3461

If you ever drive one, you'd like the other little differences.

• @huntingandstuff9489
      @huntingandstuff9489 Před rokem +1

@@onehappyfarmer3461 I've been in a couple t8 tractors. I think 18 or 19 is the newest. They've changed a lot

• @dehavenfamilyfarm
    @dehavenfamilyfarm Před rokem +3

You didn't order it with the really sparkly blue expensive paint job??? LOL Looks like they made some nice improvements. Sure would be fun to drive one of those someday ;)

• @onehappyfarmer3461

I didn’t even know about the fancy blue version until a few days ago. It’s also a option than probably Costs more than it’s worth. Lol

• @404nitro
    @404nitro Před rokem +1

They are both very sharp tractors! Do you have rear wheel weights on the inner wheels? I wish there were some of them running around here, but this is JD country and quite a bit of Case/IH and now Fendt is starting to make some real inroads.

• @onehappyfarmer3461

Yes there is. I completely forgot about showing that. There is a few Fendts showing in this area too.

• @404nitro
      @404nitro Před rokem

@@onehappyfarmer3461 There was a large dairy farm here that was all JD for years (and fairly close to two JD dealerships) that is switching to Fendt and NH. That's really weird as there are no AGCO dealers anywhere near them, nor NH.

• @iafarmer
    @iafarmer Před rokem +3

Those new ones could turn a green guy blue. Very nice pair of tractors jeff

• @onehappyfarmer3461

Thank you. Maybe if you watch this video 100 times, you’ll be driving a blue tractor next year. Lol

• @iafarmer
      @iafarmer Před rokem +1

@@onehappyfarmer3461 well if its like anything else i buy it will be wore out and rebuilt once and wore out again before i get it and it'll need a cab kit, tires and an overhaul before i have it paid for lol

• @onehappyfarmer3461

@@iafarmer 😂😂😂

• @ericthemanson6321
    @ericthemanson6321 Před rokem +1

What did you trade off? I must have missed an earlier video where you talked about it.

• @onehappyfarmer3461
      @onehappyfarmer3461  Před rokem +5

Traded the 8030 and the 2360 Versatile. Had 1 too many big tractors and just kept that one around for just in case. With the way used tractors got so valuable it was a good time to move it down the road.

• @jankotze1959
    @jankotze1959 Před rokem +1

You know I made it all the way always, thanks for review Jeff

• @Farmerjon9660
    @Farmerjon9660 Před rokem +1

I’m use to older school stuff 😂. Fancy blue equipment

• @onehappyfarmer3461

The old school stuff is definitely easier to understand and work on.

• @mikep7810
    @mikep7810 Před rokem +1

Real nice tractors Jeff. Great tractor tour. If those aren't real tractors I'd take a fake tractor like those and run them any day

• @andywagner7234
    @andywagner7234 Před rokem +1

Nice tractor all the bells and whistles would take some getting used to for me. I'm computer illiterate. LoL my tractors are no frills as you can get Allis 7040 and white 2135 and open station 2105. They are nice though

• @onehappyfarmer3461

We had a 2-155 and a 2-105 back in the day. White had about the best cab on the market back then. Those were a bullet proof tractors.

• @AlextheDutchDairyfarmer
    @AlextheDutchDairyfarmer Před rokem +1

Man! I wish I got half a tractor like these

• @dannydunnagan3267
    @dannydunnagan3267 Před rokem +1

I like both tractors It to each his own.

• @obieacres4676
    @obieacres4676 Před rokem +2

Them guys that say they are not real tractors are just jealous

• @billwhitman1529
    @billwhitman1529 Před rokem +1

Isn't that the same model tractor HarmlessFarmer demoed this spring? It looks like a great tractor, the real test comes when you put it in the field and under load. I'm with you on all the technology gadgets that I wonder how valuable they really are.

• @onehappyfarmer3461

Yes it was. I was giving him and new Holland a hard time because I was waiting on mine to get built and he had a demo.

• @billwhitman1529
      @billwhitman1529 Před rokem +1

@@onehappyfarmer3461 One thing I appreciate about CZcams is how good people like you and Andy can connect. Both of you are quality folks and of course Andy is missed but his example of charging forward despite obstacles that would have stopped most will be remembered. I'm glad to see you posting again.

• @onehappyfarmer3461

@@billwhitman1529 Andy was a great guy. He made us all feel like a good friend even if it was just through a few texts.

• @zcole6612
    @zcole6612 Před rokem +1

How many hours have you put on your 2014 model .

• @onehappyfarmer3461

Almost 1000 hours, but it’s getting more hours a year since I traded the 2360 versatile and 8030 this spring.

• @TheGrumpyFarmer
    @TheGrumpyFarmer Před rokem +3

I never understood having carpet on the floor of a tractor or a combine it just doesn’t make sense to me it seems like it would never stay clean

• @onehappyfarmer3461
      @onehappyfarmer3461  Před rokem +2

Me either.

• @zcole6612
      @zcole6612 Před rokem +2

I had a R series with it and if you took your shoes off it would statics shock the crap out of you

• @onehappyfarmer3461

@@zcole6612 Hahaha. Was that the keep the driver awake system? Lol

• @TheGrumpyFarmer
      @TheGrumpyFarmer Před rokem +1

@@zcole6612 ouch 😬😄

• @zcole6612
      @zcole6612 Před rokem +2

@@onehappyfarmer3461 didn't take long to pull it out

• @geoffreyford779
    @geoffreyford779 Před rokem +1

I hope. They give you a hat and a coat you get that if you was in UK

• @onehappyfarmer3461

HAHAHA They used to give us real nice coats about every year, got some hoodies this past year. I got several coats still in the closest.

• @luisnunes7933
    @luisnunes7933 Před rokem

Hello! 8.7L displacement...

• @billupstateny9151
    @billupstateny9151 Před rokem +4

Very informative 🚜🚜🗽🗽👌👌🌽🌽 blue over green, always 👍👍

• @bbrcummins1984
    @bbrcummins1984 Před rokem +2

I like the blue one 🤫

• @Northeastohio
    @Northeastohio Před rokem +1

All those small buttons on the brand new new Holland would make me aggravated as far as being able to see them on the console because I'm visually impaired. I'd rather have linkages and cables, but I'm not bashing you or anything like that. Just giving you my opinion

• @onehappyfarmer3461

I don’t use very many of them. Lol. Sometimes they just put more things in than anyone needs.

• @Big-John
    @Big-John Před rokem +1

The new machines are definitely nicer! And yes you need a degree in computer science to know how to get the most out of everything? I have a 13 case 235 I picked up in 16 and I still don't know what all the bells are whistles are? Lol Couple of nice horses you have there!

• @onehappyfarmer3461

They sure do know how to make way too many things complicated on tractors these days. I'm just happy with a good A/C, radio, and auto steer. LOL

• @edniemyjski3303
    @edniemyjski3303 Před rokem +2

now you just got to find a blue eyed blond bomb shell to run that baby jeff,she is a nice looking tractor ,i am colored blind when it comes to tractors.

• @onehappyfarmer3461
      @onehappyfarmer3461  Před rokem +2

Don’t think my brown haired brown eyed wife would go for that. Lol. I like a lot of different color tractors too. I’d like a yellow and orange one to add to the collection some day.

• @michaelbrash8843
    @michaelbrash8843 Před rokem +2

Jeff I'll use your old Oliver. All those screens and buttons give me a headache.

• @onehappyfarmer3461

Hahaha. I can dumb it down so you could even operate it. And just put a bag over the screens. Lol

• @michaelbrash8843
      @michaelbrash8843 Před rokem

Well I would be a little more comfortable. Can I put it in gear and use a manual throttle. You said a new planter is more than a year out. How long to get the t8.

• @jeramy2398
    @jeramy2398 Před rokem +1

Little more complicated than tw35 bet rides way better. All them cubbies and cup holders but no cigarette lighter or ashtray that holds 6 butts and empties with every bump🤣

• @onehappyfarmer3461

Haha. Yes, I had a TW 15 back in the late 80’s early 90’s. I really did like that tractor. But these are pretty sweet to drive. There is a place to stick a lighter in them. It’s just got a little cover over it. But no ashtrays. lol

• @jeramy2398
      @jeramy2398 Před rokem +1

@@onehappyfarmer3461 bet you could operate either of those t8s 4 hours longer and be less sore than any of tw serieries which were a huge improvement over Oliver's 55 series.

• @onehappyfarmer3461

@@jeramy2398 Hahaha. Yes sir. Sitting in those things is about like relaxing in the recliner watching A good action. Movie.

• @LethalWeapon369
    @LethalWeapon369 Před 11 měsíci +2

Nice tractors. Do they come in green? 😂

• @onehappyfarmer3461
      @onehappyfarmer3461  Před 11 měsíci +1

Hahaha. No, but I bet your local John Deere dealer can set you up with a pair of green ones that are probably even better.

• @LethalWeapon369
      @LethalWeapon369 Před 11 měsíci +2

@@onehappyfarmer3461only kidding! I really liked being able to look through those tractors. They’re very sharp! Blues my fav color

• @OxAO
    @OxAO Před rokem +1

If they're not real tractors then what is? An a horse and Plough?

• @gleanerk
    @gleanerk Před rokem +2

Get grumpy one lol

• @ashleythompson5550
    @ashleythompson5550 Před rokem +1

Dam strait i like nicer stuff

• @mrbill4187
    @mrbill4187 Před rokem +1

I'd gladly trade my "real" tractors for one of your fake ones. 🤣

• @daveyhofer7926
    @daveyhofer7926 Před 9 měsíci

Why not just call the dam dealer????