THE TRIPLICITY (Worlds 2022 | Semi-Final #1 | JDG vs T1)

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 27. 08. 2024
  • Hry

Komentáře • 101

• @JoeyyyBoyyy
    @JoeyyyBoyyy Před rokem +208

Damn kinda miss Bjergsen in this was nice to have him with the boys.

• @oraclegenesis1366
      @oraclegenesis1366 Před rokem +33

Honestly any other player they bring is fun to have, they just so naturally have chemistry with them, Rush would be funny as fuck

• @aaawa2074
      @aaawa2074 Před rokem +4

Bjergsen was there with them for DRX vs GEN I think

• @wd-ef9qz
      @wd-ef9qz Před rokem +4

Kept expecting him to chime in lmao

• @Green-mediaa
    @Green-mediaa Před rokem +141

Thank you editor we love you!

• @brisonmondry712
      @brisonmondry712 Před rokem +6

*Affirmative ding noise*

• @TWISTEDGiraff3
      @TWISTEDGiraff3 Před rokem

The one and only SnipingHobo

• @Lemons50
      @Lemons50 Před rokem

We watch for worlds, but we come here for editor

• @umi66
      @umi66 Před rokem

The editing right around 45 mins when sneaky asks about overheal, and DL/Sneaky didn't answer was awesome. Subtle sound effect to immediately answer, followed up by rune pages after the ongoing play.

• @Cptkiller2010
    @Cptkiller2010 Před rokem +11

What a mechanically impressive series. Just outplays left and right!

• @CT-gc5rt
    @CT-gc5rt Před rokem +7

My head hurts everytime Sneaky talks about anything math related.

• @metalheadofmordor9169
    @metalheadofmordor9169 Před rokem +19

this was so great series. real final happened here. Final is just a formality. gratz to T1.

• @joshb5504
    @joshb5504 Před rokem +9

I look forward to these so much! Great information edits during the games. ❤

• @years-gq6dy
    @years-gq6dy Před rokem +5

I liked the coconut sounds when Herald is headbutting the towers onscreen.

• @bleedingaudio
    @bleedingaudio Před rokem +15

SnipingHobo is the goat

• @SimonK-qv8pl
    @SimonK-qv8pl Před rokem +51

Sneaky actually needs to learn how to formulate arguments rather than just saying “no that’s just objectively troll”

• @asfgssdfgsdfg38
      @asfgssdfgsdfg38 Před rokem

if ur talking about DL's rant about gold efficiency youre wrong, DL actually just needed to shut the fuck up

• @asay636
      @asay636 Před rokem +3

Idk seems like a pretty good argument to me

• @antistaplays4240
      @antistaplays4240 Před rokem +10

No that’s just objectively troll

• @johnkim6153
    @johnkim6153 Před rokem +3

I love Meteos's point "getting to worlds by playing some sh*t that's not gonna be viable at world's is weird"

• @jakemurray4346
    @jakemurray4346 Před rokem +7

There was Nami mid being a thing. Season 3. They slowly buffed Nami consistently reducing mana costs, increasing range/ projectile speed, and she became a decent cheese mid against low mobility casters because her W would outtrade everyone with ability based damage early, and her scaling was actually decent enough to 1shot squishies on wave + bubble into W with her E on herself. It did not last long. It was patched as soon as it became popular. I remember playing it on 3.12 it was patched on 3.14, her base damage was hit, her AP ratios were lowered and she was given more utility for AP instead, forcing her back to being Draven and Lucian's little fishbich.

• @Yoreinowashinoka14
    @Yoreinowashinoka14 Před rokem +4

Despite losing, that Faker Galio was still insane af

• @ImXue
    @ImXue Před rokem +9

BACK TO THE TRI TITLES!!

• @ryder3112
    @ryder3112 Před rokem +10

I love meteos saying to just ff explode nexus now then cutting to the end of the game 😂

• @Rockguy42
    @Rockguy42 Před rokem +16

Does anyone know if there will be a finals tricast? I’ve been seeing drama around riot chosen co streamers but I don’t know if that means that others can’t. It would suck majorly if I can’t watch the boys for finals

• @quirk4736
      @quirk4736 Před rokem +10

they will do what they are currently doing which is live view

• @Rockguy42
      @Rockguy42 Před rokem +6

@@quirk4736 nice that’s awesome. Would have sucked if riot barred them from doing it

• @SoulxWeaver
      @SoulxWeaver Před rokem +1

@@Rockguy42 they kinda did. Streamers can only live view now. Meaning they can’t show the game stream

• @jakemurray4346
      @jakemurray4346 Před rokem +7

They already don't have the rights to restream. They can only restream normal games in the season. No playoffs, no international events. To avoid legality issues they live view, which means they sync a timer to their game time and the stream can't actually see the game, they have to go and open it up at the same game time to watch it with them.
      It's pretty dumb they don't let them show the game. They shouldn't be stopping people from doing it in any way IMO. If you're a part of the partner program you should automatically have restreaming rights for every event. It just shows how trash Riot is, especially whoever is in charge of League esports. They can't get people to watch their main stream over restreams because the main stream *IS* less entertaining, and people are sick of their cookie cutter narratives/ casters being forced to fill up every second of airtime with drivel, but no, instead of seeing there are problems with the main stream and trying to make a better product, they remove "the competition" AKA something the community actually enjoys. Pisses me off that they would rather kill off good things and make it hard for people who love League to promote their game instead of own their shortcomings.

• @Rockguy42
      @Rockguy42 Před rokem +4

@@jakemurray4346 oh wow I can never watch live so i never knew that I thought costream/live view were the same. That’s really dumb

• @eatmygerms
    @eatmygerms Před rokem +1

editor, just wanted to say. I watch all league games live and also watch these videos too. love the content you add to the tricast

• @dragnguy2093
    @dragnguy2093 Před rokem

That series went from close to downhill real quick. Great work editor!

• @biebermyballs100
    @biebermyballs100 Před rokem +1

Weird of DL to say that gold efficiency is super important for ADC when ADCs seem to get the (in my opinion) the least amount of situational items. Usually they have a fixed build and rarely stray from that build path (except for maybe Collector users). Gold efficiency is probably most important on junglers that have to work on such low gold.

• @nickschaus7785
    @nickschaus7785 Před rokem +7

For the gold efficiency thing, I think champion is a 'requirement' to calculate value.
    Take adcs, Caitlyn vs Ashe. Two high range adcs, but both have unique play styles, trading patterns, scaling, and utilities.
    Caitlyn is notable for her high ad ratios (all but e) and her low attack speed scaling, while Ashe has fewer high ad scaling and high damage spells, in trade for buffed autos in extended fights (p/q) and utility (all but q).
    Phantom dancer is a very efficient item with and without passive running, 128.8% and 103.3% "gold efficient" respectively. Yet how often do you see cait building PD? Ashe builds it pretty much any time she can afford to after all.
    This literally just becomes a problem of play styles. Caitlyn likes AD, because her play style in lane and around team fights is poke them down with "potshots", or your autos loaded with passive, w if possible and rapid fire or collector for accessibility/damage vs Squishies. Usually just q or q-auto trades, which makes asp almost useless. (Why rapid fire is traded for storm razor sometimes).
    Ashe pokes with W, sure, but if she hits someone she wants to hit them as much as she can, using her slows and kiting capability to just run them down. Her play style lends itself much better to attack speed and move speed, what PD provides, and that's why she's so happy to build it over IE or Collector, etc, where if you saw a cait building PD instead of IE third item you would probably report her.

• @MoshimoshiDesu
      @MoshimoshiDesu Před rokem

Well yeah, gold efficiency of items in a vacuum doesn't tell a whole lot, but when you add context (champions / item passives / etc) to it, it becomes more meaningful. I think that's what they were trying to get at but didn't conclude the thought very well. Gold efficiency isn't completely useless, but it is hard to add all of the necessary context to make it a meaningful stat.

• @jakemurray4346
      @jakemurray4346 Před rokem

If you used training dummies and bought a Kraken Slayer on Cait you would do more damage overall with the PD. Say there was a meatball comp like 4 melee and they're all building HP then you're definitely not trolling building that either. The context is what matters, how easily you can do damage with something in game to other players, and what the item gives you the ability to do physically within the game with your champion against theirs.
      PD is better efficiency than RFC, but people go RFC because landing autos when you otherwise couldn't on other players makes more of a difference than having the "optimal" stats does in the actual game. Kraken is always more damage technically, but people go galeforce for the movespeed and active so they can hit more, dodge skills, execute people. Void Staff and Deathcap do more damage than any of your other choices as AP, but Zhonyas allows you to survive and get off another rotation, Rylaise allows you to kite and chain your skills, and Shadowflame helps you secure kills on low targets.
      It's what buying the item physically *does* within the game that matters for the *actual* efficiency of the item and what is better or worse. Like Meteos and Sneaky were saying. Obviously the more damage and efficiency the better, but that doesn't come from the gold cost. It comes from the practicality within the game. When gold efficiency matters is at breakpoints.
      Junglers could complete an entire item earlier because it was much cheaper, which is better to have at a dragon/herald fight rather than components. At that breakpoint the gold efficiency of the Chempunk Chainsword is better than a mythic because it is much cheaper and you can have it completed by the herald timer more consistently and be stronger by having a completed item, while still being able to buy the mythic of your choice later so you are not necessarily gimping yourself at all. Most jgers would go Divine Sunderer as a mythic as well, so Chempunk Chainsword also soft countered the healing from that item and made it less useful for the enemy. There is only one other viable option to have a faster completed item, which is Chemtank Purifier, but when they got Sunderer you'd be a turd vs them. That's when the breakpoints and timers of the game come in, and it aligned with the situation to be very strong item within specific gamestates that arose consistently in the meta.
      You only use gold efficiency in a discussion of what is possible, like without kills how consistently can you complete that item before others and how relevant is that to the objective timers or expected gamestate. Not when you're talking about what is a better or worse overall for a champion all of the time. That is useless, because if you're using "relevant stats' and "gold efficiency" as an argument for what is better all of the time then you're assuming the champion is in a vacuum and the game changes nothing.

• @Jay-st8jf
    @Jay-st8jf Před rokem +1

Meteos is right high elo Ezreals were going chempunk 2nd or 3rd everygame when that item was gold efficient because he just needed the extra stats

• @ConeJellos
    @ConeJellos Před rokem

Doublelift not understanding the argument about the gold efficiency stat lacking context is the most Doublelift thing I could ever imagine.

• @omkarparab4466
    @omkarparab4466 Před rokem +2

Waiting so longgggggg for this

• @vitorcristiano9744
    @vitorcristiano9744 Před rokem +4

weird how both keria and guma have such low pick rates of the champs they picked yet diffed jdg the fk out

• @IntingPig
    @IntingPig Před rokem

Thank God this is up! Have been wanting to watch it so badly, but instantly turned it off when I heard Phreak casting, I could watch it on mute, but it's not as fun.

• @justascomplicated8182
    @justascomplicated8182 Před rokem +4

Gold efficiency is a good stat because it gives you a baseline to compare how much you're losing/gaining in stats vs the item's cost. For example, its kind of nutty that DD is gold efficient given the passive is broken. Likewise for the relative stats that black cleaver gives, it might be the better option if the active effect of a similar item (maybe chainsword?) is similarly not crucial to the champ you're playing.
    It is an especially relevant stat because often times items are either ridiculously efficient or inefficient for what they provide pretty arbitrarily. If riot were to consciously decided stats based on the value of stats (as determined by items that purely give one stat) then gold efficiency wouldn't matter. But riot doesn't balance like that.

• @Chizypuff
    @Chizypuff Před rokem

The Malphite Ult trick they are talking about at 48:30, I remember that clip but I had no idea it was sneaky or meteos

• @stfueg0
    @stfueg0 Před rokem

ty again mr. hobo editor.

• @rbfw8803
    @rbfw8803 Před rokem

FINALLY, ty Mr editor

• @TheJerbol
    @TheJerbol Před rokem +1

Making decisions based purely on any one stat is stupid, but to say gold efficiency is a troll stat is ridiculous

• @Jeffrey_Tyler
    @Jeffrey_Tyler Před rokem +1

Sneaky and Meteos talking about gold efficiency is why you stay in school kids 😂

• @eonnephilim852
      @eonnephilim852 Před rokem

It's true though, you can have a 200% gold efficiency item but if the base item that gold efficiency is calculated from (IE long sword for AD, dagger for AS, amp tome for AP) gave piss stats in the first place it doesn't make the item too special, except if it had a good passive to pair with.

• @awkbert
    @awkbert Před rokem +3

Oh shit it’s already up

• @Indignation92
    @Indignation92 Před rokem

Literally first ranked music was edited in this WHAT THE FUCk! this editor is completely insane!

• @PerkyPineapple
    @PerkyPineapple Před rokem

Rigby explaining coaches is literally LS in a nutshell. Dude knows a ton about the game but can't coach to save his life.

• @ajmDRUM
    @ajmDRUM Před rokem +3

LCK with covid and jet lag is still better then the whole world lol there 4th seed is better then everyone's 1st seed.

• @itzNeph
    @itzNeph Před rokem +2

Why I'm here 3min after upload? 0 clue but fukkit we ball out

• @JgHaverty
    @JgHaverty Před rokem

Meteo's malphite joke went unnoticed haha; feelsbad xD

• @eldrithchastiefol4014

i love the DL : how do u play lucian vs malphite question? lol , i can see different perspective of each pp

• @akaliislifeakaliislove5968

I still think sneaky and meteos are trolling about gold efficiency. They are talking about it like people legit use it without context to decide on their buys. Of course it lacks context by itself, that's why it's only used in context. It's only used in tandem with an item's passive/active, like "this item has a better passive for me, but that item is more gold efficient. Are the stats worth more than the passive to me in this case?"

• @Snip3rstuds
    @Snip3rstuds Před rokem +1

Did anyone see Lucian just E auto the lulu and do 2/3s of her HP???? at 56:50

• @JgHaverty
      @JgHaverty Před rokem

Thats namis damage actually 🤣

• @orionmilbury4817
    @orionmilbury4817 Před rokem

Sneakys laugh during the doublelift mental talk

• @boredindividual
    @boredindividual Před rokem +3

Less than 2 minutes in and we have a Meteos pun

• @fighting1fefnir
    @fighting1fefnir Před rokem

At the beginning is Dlift talking about back in like 2015-16 when Nami toplane was getting thrown around as a pick? I remember watching Dyrus do it but I don't think it was ever considered a "real" pick

• @TheRatedOniChannel
      @TheRatedOniChannel Před rokem

I remember when it was Soraka since she could outlast basically anything, for a while it was weird seeing her on top while surviving gank after gank.

• @JgHaverty
    @JgHaverty Před rokem

Friendly reminder... black cleaver *shreds armor*, not armor penetration. Last i checked; this is enormously helpful for your aphelios and viego lol. Also; most of jaxs damage is still physical; its not like hes corki here lol.

• @justakewlkat97
    @justakewlkat97 Před rokem

Well another thing to watch before I sleep yet again

• @TheInvertedDonkey
    @TheInvertedDonkey Před rokem +2

Sneaky being late to his own video, smh

• @wolfroarxx6055
    @wolfroarxx6055 Před 11 měsíci

Dude Faker's azir is just a different champion isnt it?! what in the tokyo drift-

• @keithjericho1953
    @keithjericho1953 Před rokem

Is bjergsen gone for the rest of the games?

• @animagamer2
    @animagamer2 Před rokem

Holy shit that T1 vs JDG game. This is what happens when two teams that are close to each other's level clash man. When was the last time you saw that shit from a western team vs an eastern team? The gap has only widened.

• @Renotsnottor
      @Renotsnottor Před rokem

Close to each others level would’ve been 3-2 this was a blow out

• @aaawa2074
      @aaawa2074 Před rokem

@@Renotsnottor no
      You can have a 3-0 from teams close to each other
      Imagine if all games were like game 1 and jdg just barely won all games 3-0
      T1 and jdg weren’t that close in level because T1 were getting omega draft diffed the first 3 games and still won 2 of them. Then the second they win draft they absolutely murder jdg

• @pullimau8555
      @pullimau8555 Před rokem

30:7 yea close

• @kimurahundoshi4485
      @kimurahundoshi4485 Před rokem

@@pullimau8555 I think this guy never know 'close' 😂

• @LizzieBeezie
    @LizzieBeezie Před rokem

Oh no, the Quadrilaterals aren't back :(. Oh well, the triglycerides are fine too xD.

• @kwicnak4350
    @kwicnak4350 Před rokem

think meteos records from his phone on his desk

• @lkwalden7
    @lkwalden7 Před rokem

With this gold efficiency Convo they're really missing the obvious middle ground. You are comparing gold efficiency between items that could all go into the build of any given champ. Not just random items. Additionally, it doesn't have to take into account the passive, that's for our discernment. They're both right in that it's not a complete stat, and it's also not the only thing you're considering when buying an item.
    Edit: DL actually does a good job of displaying that obviously context still matters and it isn't arbitrary.

• @dankrishnadasan9295
    @dankrishnadasan9295 Před rokem

I miss the QUAD SQUAD vibes

• @Ecnrypted
    @Ecnrypted Před rokem

Why is there a Kai'sa voiceline at 40:21?

• @kindohein
      @kindohein Před rokem +5

It's Sneaky's sub/resub notification for stream. "9 lives taken" for 9 months.

• @slrjcismyrock2213
    @slrjcismyrock2213 Před 9 měsíci

T1 will once again beat JDG this year!

• @lucienqually6980
    @lucienqually6980 Před rokem +1

I could be wrong but Gale force has a good efficiency of 100%, Kraken has 108%, and shieldbow has a measly 74%. So by this standard shieldbow would almost never want to be picked, but the passive is so good on adc that it makes it worth the buy. Which is why I don’t like the idea of gold efficiency and looking at that over other things, the passives and active on these three are too important to not take into consideration over the good efficiency imo.

• @cr6458
    @cr6458 Před rokem +1

these lads should really watch more LPL and LCK. "Is Ryze a champ" lol

• @JuanBanda23
    @JuanBanda23 Před rokem

Ran out of words that have quad in it, so had to kick bjerg off this one

• @dnatortnator
    @dnatortnator Před rokem

why is meteos such a cock sometimes. Gold efficiency is definitely something that's considered all the time. lethality builds are the prime example of this -- you're buying items that are gold efficient for an early spike. Even the different specific lethality items that are chosen are a prime example of this as they're always changing -- serpent's fang theoretically is an extremely useful item for it's passive especially into enchanter comps but it has historically been so gold inefficient that it's not worth buying.

• @Kai-oy4sc
    @Kai-oy4sc Před rokem +1

Hey Boyz

• @BrendanWebbFtB
    @BrendanWebbFtB Před rokem +1

nice

• @sajidhassan8695
    @sajidhassan8695 Před rokem

It's 2 am and I was about to sleep

• @auk8785
      @auk8785 Před rokem

Well it’s 6AM here, and we wake and sneaky beeeitch

• @Flatline204
    @Flatline204 Před rokem +1

First?

• @pescegerman
    @pescegerman Před rokem

No west taiwan teams left? LET'S GOOOOO

• @andrewmalkasian8262
    @andrewmalkasian8262 Před rokem

DL is so toxic lol

• @eduardoq.h.9259
    @eduardoq.h.9259 Před rokem

Doublelift literally talking out his ass with half of the analysis he gives out lmao.