tractor backhoe attachment | TYM T254

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 1. 10. 2020
  • My sister-in-law's water line was leaking! We took the TYM T254 with loader and tractor backhoe attachment and we were tractor backhoe digging. We were able to dig the trench for the entire water line in about 1.5 hours. The TYM T254 tractor backhoe is one of the best digging backhoes I have ever used on a subcompact tractor. The hydraulics are strong, but more importantly the flow rates and cylinders are matched. The T254 was one of the tractors we looked at when we bought the T264. We only went with the T264 because we lift logs on to the sawmill and this was a little much for the T254. After operating the loader on the T254, I am not so sure. The loader was very strong lifting dirt and backfilling the trench with ease. I really like the T254’s ease of operation and it has just about everything you could want. Thank You “TYM Tractors” for letting me use this tractor to demonstrate.
    tonystractoradventure.com/
    Learn how to make your CZcams videos better with TubeBuddy: www.tubebuddy.com/tonystracto...
    Get 5% off your Big Tool Rack using promo code TONY5 www.bigtoolrack.com/
    Sawhaul 5% discount code: shop.sawhaul.com/?ref=TONY
    PTO Solutions PTO Connect System promo code "pto-tta 5%"
    www.tractoraddons.com/
    COOL STUFF
    COOL STUFF
    Cool Tractor Stuff: www.anrdoezrs.net/click-10000...
    Echo Timberwolf Chainsaw: amzn.to/35fW0Tr
    Learn more about TYM Tractor: tym-tractors.com/
    Send Packages to:
    Tony's Tractor Adventure
    230-B Tyson Ave. #386
    Paris, TN 38242
    Learn more about Hardee: www.hardeebyevh.com/rotary-mo...
    Learn more about Blacks Creek Innovations: www.blackscreek.ca/
    Learn more about Frontier Sawmills: www.frontiersawmills.com/en_us/
    Legal Info: This channel is owned and operated by Tony and Tanja Lay. Inspired Videography, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This site also participates in other affiliate programs and is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.
    Sponsors: Hardee MFG, Sawhaul, TYM Tractors, Harbor Freight, Big Tool Rack, Blacks Creek Innovation
    #tymtractors
    czcams.com/users/TonysTracto...

Komentáře • 111

• @RCAFpolarexpress
    @RCAFpolarexpress Před 3 lety +3

Nothing beat tractor backhoe therapy helping family member 👍😊 Great works and have a great week end Cheers !!!

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  Před 3 lety +2

Is your backhoe like this one or did Mahindra put a different one of your tractor. This thing is a beast. I had no idea this tractor could dig like this.

• @RCAFpolarexpress
      @RCAFpolarexpress Před 3 lety +1

@@TonysTractorAdventure Good morning Sir, mine is a little bit smaller and the hydraulic control levels box is little different too both are made by TYM. Mahindra call it 23 B. Yes they are very fast, so that is the main reason why i run it at 1600 rpm !!! The updates that Joe and I did ( outriggers cylinders hydraulic protecting angle iron, Mechanical thumb, foot heal protective plates and very soon to be install the rubber stopper ) on this video you can see what I'm referring too ( czcams.com/video/u1L13pCt79k/video.html ). I'm about 100 hrs of very hard work and outstandingly well made !!! You can see at at 15:24 also on this video ( czcams.com/video/fuMz7n7UxL4/video.html ( Have a blessed week end to both of you🙏 Cheers !!!

• @prehabfrank44
    @prehabfrank44 Před 3 lety +4

Great job as always, Tony! That's one tough little tractor. You made the digging look easy. I'm sure Marion was ecstatic to see that problem fixed!

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  Před 3 lety

It was a fun couple days for me, but I didn't have a water leak. We were so glad we could help her.

• @davida.p.9911
    @davida.p.9911 Před 3 lety +2

Wow! That's a lot of water! I hope the water company gave her a credit on her bill. Great work Tony! Glad y'all were able to get it fixed. 🚜

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I am glad we could do it for her. She was so happy. Plus, we didn't blow up.

• @dirtguy6537
    @dirtguy6537 Před rokem +1

That backhoe has some good breakout force.

• @markhampton3599
    @markhampton3599 Před 3 lety +2

Thank you !! It looked like you were working the controlls and they worked together to make smooth movements!!! Much better than some others!!! Thanks !!!

• @TonysTractorAdventure

It took me a second to fine the sweet spots, but TYM uses good valves. I really love this little tractor.

• @markhampton3599
      @markhampton3599 Před 3 lety

This is the tym 254 that you used !!?? The same thing that out doors with the Morgan's had !! If so very impressed with the sub compact !!! It kicks ass !!! Thanks 👍!!

• @judypace4856
    @judypace4856 Před 3 lety +3

Great job as always !! Love the little tractor!! It's a powerful little thing!!

• @lindabrand2045
    @lindabrand2045 Před 3 lety +1

Great job, Tony! Glad you are able to help out the family in this way. Good test for the tractor.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

It all went smoothly unlike most of my jobs.😁 We had less than 3 hours seat time on the job. Fun day too.

• @BillGates-kz1nr
      @BillGates-kz1nr Před 3 lety

@@TonysTractorAdventure a

• @jamesharless5357
    @jamesharless5357 Před 3 lety +1

Another great video Tony! God bless!👍

• @TonysTractorAdventure

James, Thank you. We are blessed to be able to help, plus i like digging in the dirt! God Bless my friend. Tony

• @jasoncline4383
    @jasoncline4383 Před 3 lety +1

Nice job. Always fun getting to play in the dirt. 👍

• @TonysTractorAdventure

It was a nice cool day with family. I did pick up a shovel a few times!😰😇😁

• @gringopines3476
    @gringopines3476 Před 3 lety +2

HAY TONY NICE WORK... YOU MADE ME JUMP WITH THAT EXPLOSION WHERE THE GAS LINE WAS... GREAT EFFECT, I LIKED IT! YOUR RIGHT THE LIL-TRACTOR PACKES A GOOD WALLOP... WELL YOU STAY COOL AN KEEP PUSHIN ON MY MAN... PEACE...

• @sycodad4483
    @sycodad4483 Před 3 lety +2

That larger stone used for erosion is Ripp Rapp. Riff Raff are the drunks that get kicked out of bars.

• @joehuntersr-jf8du
    @joehuntersr-jf8du Před 7 měsíci +1

This what I'm talking about real video using the tractor in dirt doing a real job not just for 10 minutes you really put that tractor to work you stand behind your products tony a real soldier 🪖🪖 very good job

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  Před 7 měsíci +1

TYM does sponsor our channel but we never tell anybody to buy anything. Our agreement with TYM. It's the only show the equipment working. The tractors were either work or not. I think that is the fairest I can be. My integrity is not for sale.

• @LouisianaTractorworks
    @LouisianaTractorworks Před 3 lety +1

Nice work Tony! That little TYM can dig nicely! Have a good week my friend!

• @OhioHillTopsHobbyFarm
    @OhioHillTopsHobbyFarm Před 3 lety +1

Nice work Tony! That TYM sure did I nice job on that, having the right tool for the job makes all the difference:) take care buddy!

• @OutdoorAbenteuer
    @OutdoorAbenteuer Před 3 lety +3

Great Tractor 🚜 ❤️🌳❤️

• @danielkaz6280
    @danielkaz6280 Před 3 lety +1

Amazing tractor 🚜 keep up great work 👍🏻

• @OutoftheWoods0623
    @OutoftheWoods0623 Před 3 lety +1

good job Tony,

• @daveblevins3322
    @daveblevins3322 Před 2 lety +1

Excellent & smooth 👍🇺🇸

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  Před 2 lety

Thank you. I really like this tractor. I ended up buying one size bigger, but the T254 was a close runner up!

• @scrotiemcboogerballs1981
    @scrotiemcboogerballs1981 Před 3 lety +2

Great video brother I always hated working on sewage line water lines are almost as bad just not with a smell lol

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I have run into hard jobs before, but this was not to bad. I did mostly backhoe work for about 1.5 hours. It took me a hour to back fill.

• @deanbarr5740
    @deanbarr5740 Před 3 lety +1

I could've sworn you were digging in my hometown Tony. The ground looked rocky and hard. You gotter done tho pal. Good job.

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  Před 3 lety +1

It was very hard rocky ground, and that is why I said, I believe the TYM T254 has the strongest backhoe on the subcompact market. I was really impressed to a high degree. I have only played around with the T254 to this point, but this thing will dig.

• @deanbarr5740
      @deanbarr5740 Před 3 lety

@@TonysTractorAdventure you betcha

• @johndudley1800
    @johndudley1800 Před 2 lety +1

Just got me one of these 264s.seems ok sofar moving snow here in maine.got more work to do this summer.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

The T264s are little bull dogs. Take care of it and it will take care of you.

• @tractortyme
    @tractortyme Před 3 lety +2

Lucky with only 2 feet needed, here in Montana you've gotta be at least 6 feet down for a waterline to avoid frost.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Wow, that is crazy. further south we only go 18 inches. Thank you for watching.

• @bryanritts213
    @bryanritts213 Před 3 lety +2

Tractor looks just like my RK24. TYM builds it for Rural King. Love my RK24 so far.

• @stanwebb3480
    @stanwebb3480 Před 2 lety +1

We saw no line go in the hole... was wanting see the middle part!!!!

• @georgeleray5657
    @georgeleray5657 Před 3 lety +2

Where are the big rocks tony ? Here in new england we would have ten wheeler full by now. Soil looks wet .

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Yes sir, I be you would. They have a rock quarry just down the road, so I was expecting this to be tough. Pleasantly surprised. They blew up explosives at the quarry, and scared the crap out of me!

• @jamesreinders7631
    @jamesreinders7631 Před 2 lety +1

Was playing with mine last night, the controls are fast, almost too fast, couple hours of play was pulling out some good size boulders

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  Před 2 lety +1

I was very impressed with the T254 and backhoe. I almost got that tractor.

• @jamesreinders7631
      @jamesreinders7631 Před 2 lety

@@TonysTractorAdventure I got the 264 with the TB65 backhoe, putting in a road/drive base with it right now to get used to controls. Sitting at about 6 engine hours and can make it sing now. I can't believe the power it has, been moving some capacity sized bolders.

• @alanfenwick9560
    @alanfenwick9560 Před 2 lety

put a tarp down before digging to place dirt on make putting dirt back in neater grass on edge look clean edge

• @Super74NOVASS
    @Super74NOVASS Před rokem +1

Great videos Tony question for you. I just bought a TYM 264 what rpm do u recommend when using the backhoe?

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  Před rokem

I ran mine at slower at first to learn the tractor. As I could handle the speed, I turned up the RPMs. It adds speed and a little strength.

• @Boscovius
    @Boscovius Před 2 lety +1

Tony, this video went a long way in selling me on the TYM 254 with backhoe and loader. I've got exactly ten hours on mine at the time of this writing. Sure would be nice if I could get some insight as to how to remove the side panel for checking the oil level. Maybe if you get a chance you could throw some light on that. I'm probably not the only new 254 owner scratching his head over this.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I wish I could. I only demonstrated the T254 for about 20 hours. I don't have access to it anymore. It was on the top of my buy list when I was shopping. That was almost 3 years ago.

• @Boscovius
      @Boscovius Před 2 lety +1

It's all good. I figured it out. Two black plastic knobs hold the front grille in place. Remove that first, then the side panels come off.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

As soon as I read your last comment, my memory came back. I remembered the knobs.

• @BradMyers
    @BradMyers Před 3 lety +3

So where was the leak? Didn't see any one spot that looked really wet.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

The area has a lot of rock, so it travel to the ditch underground. We never came across the break, because we took a different route. I bet a root from the big Oak tree got the first one.

• @dxjuippi
    @dxjuippi Před 3 lety +1

hieno peli

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Kiitos, nautimme tällaisten videoiden tekemisestä. Moottorin käynnistäminen on haaste. Kiitos, että katselit kanavaa.

• @lesterhersh7184
    @lesterhersh7184 Před 3 lety +1

Did you put sand in the ditch for the pipe to lay on and cover with sand so your pipe will be protected from sharp rocks

• @williamhaynes7089
    @williamhaynes7089 Před 3 lety +1

I have the tym 254 , but don't have the back hoe ... Been a awesome small tractor.. I Looked at 264 and 254... I went with 254 Because of smaller size.. 50" bucket fits in my horse stalls where 60"' 264 wouldn't etc...

• @TonysTractorAdventure

It is a fine tractor for sure. It is my new favorite subcompact. I would have went with a T254, but we are lifting logs onto the sawmill.

• @frankhartmeyer9841
    @frankhartmeyer9841 Před 3 lety +2

Tony what is the difference between 254 and a 264 I really like the 264 and been talking to Smith enterprises about getting one?

• @TonysTractorAdventure

The T264 is just physically bigger and the loader can lift 1400lbs to full height vs the T254's 700lbs to full height. 700 pounds is plenty for most people, but we are lifting logs onto our sawmill.

• @leewheeler6307
      @leewheeler6307 Před 3 lety

The RK 24 can lift over 900 pounds. This is basically the exact same tractor. Lift capacity should be the same as the RK 24. All it probably needs is the hydraulic pressure turned up. Its not hard to do. Should come that way from the factory.

• @leewheeler6307
      @leewheeler6307 Před 3 lety +4

A few big differences between the 264 and 254. The 264 is heavier and has stronger lift capacities. The 264 don’t come standard with a mid pto but it can be added. The 264 has a oil cooled HST so no plastic fan to get torn up when in rough areas. I like the back hoe better on the 254 because it has the single swivel seat which makes it possible to operate and move tractor from the back hoe position. The 264 has a separate seat which puts you further back from the front tractor controls so you will have to get off the tractor to move it foreword a few feet to adjust tractor position for back hoe. Seating area on the 254 is not as cramped as the 264. The 254 has a yanmar diesel which is good. But the 264 has the Kuje diesel made by Cummings which is very powerful,smooth and quiet. If I was getting one with a back hoe I would go with the 254. If I was using just the tractor with loader. The 264 is the better choice. The HST is only a two range on 264 but low range is not to slow and high range is fast enough to use it to travel down a country road to do some work for a distant neighbor instead of loading it up the the trailer. I think it’s just about perfect for a two range HST. Size wise the 264 is not physically much bigger but everything seems overbuilt for its size and to me helps settle my mind when I’m using it at its limits. Both are great tractors! Better get one before people start figuring this out while the prices are still good on these.

• @alanlutz6073
    @alanlutz6073 Před 3 lety +1

Tony I bought the T264 with the BY200 backhoe. What's your thoughts on the backhoe mainly will it perform what it says on paper and is it powerful to dig down over 6 ft?

• @TonysTractorAdventure

It will be plenty powerful for it size. These are not commercial backhoes , but will do a lot. Depth is rated to a 2 foot square bottom.

• @alanlutz6073
      @alanlutz6073 Před 3 lety

Explain the 2ft flat bottom if you don't mind?

• @subixbarbarasson6052
    @subixbarbarasson6052 Před 2 lety +1

Tony,
    Hey man. I absolutely love your videos. I've been watching them pretty tuff that last 3 days. My family is looking to invest in the 254 model soon. Inkluding the bakk hoe. My only koncearn is the way the hoe hooks up. I'm very weary in such regard, as i have read in a few places that a 3 point BH is very fragile and some how prone to ripping the traktor frame apart. For the price of investment i figure it's worth asking some such as yourself for a genuine introspekt. I am also koncearned about the lakk of flat ground in my area with regard to swapping out for a box blade etc. I thank you in advance for your reply and your time thus. Keep on doing what you do with your channel. I'm sure it helps more people than you would ever realize.
    Salute 🤘
    From,
    NorKal USA
    Sübix -

• @TonysTractorAdventure

It is not a three point backhoe. It has a frame mount. Tough as nails.Swapping out the backhoe is a quick easy process.

• @subixbarbarasson6052
      @subixbarbarasson6052 Před 2 lety +1

@@TonysTractorAdventure
      Thank you Sir. You have essentially sekured the sale. .Made my day man. Thank you.

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  Před 2 lety +1

Had we not had the need for a heavier lift for the sawmill, we would have went with the T254. It is a well rounded tractor.

• @manfrummt
    @manfrummt Před 3 lety +2

9" bucket?

• @TonysTractorAdventure

12" bucket. 9" would have been better, but it was a demo tractor. We were just happy we had it when this happened.

• @manfrummt
    @manfrummt Před 3 lety +2

It almost looks bigger and faster than the BY200 on my TYM264

• @TonysTractorAdventure

The BY200 is a larger backhoe for sure with longer reach. I could only dig about 4 feet before I needed to move. Digging strength and speed is no joke. It is fast.

• @alanlutz6073

@@TonysTractorAdventure Tony I'm buying the 264 with the by200 backhoe. Is it a powerful backhoe and able to dig 6 ft down

• @TonysTractorAdventure

You will be able to dig 6ft down to a 1ft/2ft square. Then the tractor will have to be moved in order to dig 6 feet again. These size backhoes are great for trenching 3 or 4 feet. It will dig to 6 ft, but it is limited. Very useful, but limited.

• @alanlutz6073

@@TonysTractorAdventure Thanks Tony you just answered all my questions in this reply. You're awesome stay safe and enjoy digging! Thanks again 😁

• @TonysTractorAdventure

The T474 backhoe is rated at 7.5 feet, but I rarely ever dig that deep. I have often thought about getting the T264 backhoe. Perfect size for so many jobs. I am excited for you. Tony

• @fausmartinez6342
    @fausmartinez6342 Před 8 měsíci

Que tal funciona esta maquina oy en día a migo, que precio tiene

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  Před 8 měsíci

I was testing the tractor. They are a solid tractor. I don't know what the cost is.

• @lesterhersh7184
    @lesterhersh7184 Před 3 lety +1

Permits required

• @kerry4951
    @kerry4951 Před rokem +1

Is this a frame mount or 3 point mount?

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  Před rokem

It is frame mounted.

• @kerry4951
      @kerry4951 Před rokem +1

@@TonysTractorAdventure Thanks, I see the now after taking a trip to my local dealer. Its not an under mount frame like many have. This is a heavy frame mount that bolts to the back of the tractor. I learned something new.

• @MichelLagace-ry4ge
    @MichelLagace-ry4ge Před rokem +1

How much for tym backo

• @robsmith7681
    @robsmith7681 Před 3 lety

What happened to the mt125?

• @wht240sxka
    @wht240sxka Před 2 lety +1

Like the videos but music always ruins them.