Sunrise on a Triumph Bonneville T120

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 25. 05. 2023
  • Riding my Triumph Bonneville T120 to the top of the Peaks to catch a sunrise.
    Motorcycle appropriate weather has finally arrived in the UK, but with the warmer weather comes earlier sunrises, so catching one requires setting the alarm clock at a time no-one should be awake. Nevertheless, I wheeled the T120 out into the darkness and headed out for Hartshead Pike, a local spot with incredible panoramic views over the landscape. I arrived a little too late for the sunrise, but enjoying the view with a hot flask of tea was a great way to start the day.
    The tower that currently occupies the site dates back to 1863, but it's likely that beacons and signal fires were used on Hartshead Pike as far back as Roman times. On clear day you can see as far as Helsby Hill on the doorstep of North Wales.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Links and Discount Codes:
    * SPConnect Wireless Charging Phone Mount.
    links.sp-connect.com/classic-...
    = Discount code: CLASSICRIDES15OFF
    If you like the look of the motorcycle gear I'm wearing in this video, you can find links and discount codes below:
    *Roadskin Taranis AAA Jeans.
    collabs.shop/v5jtul
    = Discount code: CLASSICRIDES
    You can also check out other items I use to maintain my bike, make my films and go camping at the link below.
    www.amazon.co.uk/shop/classic...
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    I hope you enjoyed this short film and I also hope that you'll consider subscribing to the channel. Your subscription really helps the channel as it lets CZcams know that you've enjoyed my videos enough to come back for more, and you'll also be able to keep updated easily when I post new videos.
    Or, if you feel like my mini films are worth £1 of your money, then it would be a huge help if you would consider actively supporting the channel by becoming a Channel Member. Being a member means you'll get access to a little extra content, such as honest gear reviews and the odd behind the scenes video too. But mainly it's a way of supporting the channel and helping me make more of the videos which brought you here in the first place.
    Finally, if you'd like more information on the channel, the bike or my travels, please feel free to hop over to my website where you can find articles, photos and journals on everything Classic Rides.
    www.classic-rides.co.uk/
    Thank you,
    Matt.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Affiliate Links.
    The product links above are affiliate links. This means that for a short time, if you make a purchase after clicking on a link, I receive a small commission from the supplier. It doesn't add anything to the price to you and the commissions I make help keep the channel running.
    Affiliate links are a fair and easy way of keeping the channel afloat, so if you do buy something using a link, you'll be actively supporting the channel and for that, you have my genuine thanks.
    #motovlog #motorcycletour #mototouring

Komentáře • 144

• @user-bv5fz2jy6q

Sunrise and sunset are the magic hours of the day for me. Thank you again for those great videos!

• @ASH9366
    @ASH9366 Před rokem +1

The nature is so beautiful 💗💚💓

• @luisribeiro4267
    @luisribeiro4267 Před rokem +4

Matt, another Master-Piece, if I may say so.

• @sturedeng
    @sturedeng Před rokem +15

Can I just say:

• @schiffrinlalo154
    @schiffrinlalo154 Před rokem

What a pleasure this bucolic walk through the beautiful English countryside ...

• @BonnevilleBabu
    @BonnevilleBabu Před rokem

The Back-piper is BACK …Mesmerising ❤❤❤

• @markferguson6215
    @markferguson6215 Před rokem

Such a beautiful part of the day, everything is serene and calm. Love your photography work.

• @enriqueperla4939

Thanks for let us be part of your awesome journeys Matt.

• @madansirviRJ22

WOW WHAT A STUNNING MORNING 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• @apacherider7110
    @apacherider7110 Před rokem

I can see the North Pennines from my back garden and it's only a 20minute ride to Hartside Pass, so I can appreciate and have experienced our beautiful countryside. Keep them coming 👍

• @edhc5480
    @edhc5480 Před rokem

The músic and Landscapes 🖤 ( and the Bonneville of course 😊).

• @IanClarke-bi3se
    @IanClarke-bi3se Před rokem

After watching this film over and over I think its one of your best Matt

• @JLOSTAFF1
    @JLOSTAFF1 Před rokem

Love your videos. Relaxing but they motivate me to do stuff. Thank you.

• @pyernaux1
    @pyernaux1 Před rokem

c'est toujours un plaisir de se retrouver

• @overlander123
    @overlander123 Před rokem +1

Another cinematic masterpiece . . . warmth for the heart on a cold, wet Adelaide morning. Thank you.

• @reneroozendaal5493
    @reneroozendaal5493 Před rokem

So beautifully made........❤

• @bullitt1317
    @bullitt1317 Před rokem

Nicely done Matt! As usual. Loved the drone footage. Cheers. Ron 😊

• @richandrose6348
    @richandrose6348 Před rokem

Another nice video. Love all of the angles and varying shots.

• @BlackThor15
    @BlackThor15 Před rokem +2

Brilliant, simply brilliant Matt! It's also amazing to see on every early departure video you post, the respect and care you have for your neighbors by only switching on your motorcycle just before you leave, well done you sir!! 👍👍

• @chrismccallum8740
    @chrismccallum8740 Před rokem

Spectacular video. Beautifully shot and edited and especially nice sound design.