What to Buy For Your Tenere 700 BEFORE You Buy Your T7

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 27. 08. 2024
  • Here’s a short video showing some of the items I ordered before my T7 arrived at my local dealership.
    A few things I did not have on order before receiving my T7 were a skid plate, new grips and a wiring kit for the GPS to connect to the factory wiring.
    * Please note: I will not discuss locations in the comments section.
    As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
    The Amazon links above are affiliate links and any purchase you make using them supports my channel at no extra cost to you, and helps fund future motorcycle and camping adventures!
    *This channel is for entertainment purposes only. We are not RV or Motorcycle experts and are not making recommendations. We share our opinions and what works for us, but you should do your own research and make your own decisions before undertaking projects described in our videos.

Komentáře • 11

• @nickNLB
    @nickNLB Před 6 měsíci +1

Great add ons. I’m going to have to add some of these to mine. I like the high fender kit.

• @DualSportDoug
      @DualSportDoug  Před 6 měsíci

Right on. At a minimum, the Camel ADV easy pull clutch upgrade and rear brake kit are a must.
      I think the Camel ADV high fender kit is the best one out there.

• @2009reezen
    @2009reezen Před 6 měsíci

Cant wait to get a T7. Can you do a video with before and after shots of all these accessories? Or are they already installed? It would be nice to have a visual of the change in appearance.

• @DualSportDoug

Most of the parts are already installed. This video shows before the parts were installed: czcams.com/video/IrOn5zQgf1c/video.html&

• @tommyinoz2100
    @tommyinoz2100 Před 6 měsíci

I am pretty sure that Yamaha engineering Team done a good job with the bike as it is, its really no need for any of your must have parts. The headlight protector is good to have if you ride a lot of gravel with mates. All of the other stuff is just a result of good marketing. Ride your T7 first, enjoy it as it is and decide what you really need. Have fun with your new bike. You mod list will be different, depending on your riding, and the destinations you want to go. My Aussie T7 has a complete different setup than the European one, just because where I go and how these continents are.

• @DualSportDoug

The clutch pull is much easier with the Camel ADV upgrade and my small-ish hands.
      Stock clutch pull was a bit stiff for my small hands.

• @DualSportDoug
      @DualSportDoug  Před 5 měsíci

@@Birdfeeder795 EXACTLY!
      I've been riding long enough, that I know what accessories I want for a bike before I even buy it. Once i have the bike in my possession, I've bought a number of accessories for it. I install the accessories before I ride the bike.

• @678wait
    @678wait Před 6 měsíci

Hmm, Half of this list is not first priority in my humble opinion. There are far more important and beneficial things to take care about. My "before buy" list:
    1. Shock spring for your weight.
    2. Front springs for your weight (if needed)
    3. The fix break pedal
    4. Center stand
    5. Crash bars (I ordered only lower ones- less weight, lower cog. They seem more than enough)
    6. Aftermarket exhaust
    7. One finger clutch (agree)
    8. Rear rack
    9. Skid plate (I bought acerbis plastic one - light, quite, and looks nice)
    10. Foam hiflow filter + high flow intake cover
    11. Fuel controller.
    12. Gear shift rod stabilizer
    When I get my bike one of the first things I plan is tubeless conversion.

• @benx5761
    @benx5761 Před 6 měsíci +1

You are a farkle makers dream customer. Personally I would do none of these updates, leave the credit card alone and just ride the bike as Yamaha indended Then, after living witht the bike for a while, address any issues as they come up.