BACK TO STOCK! - We Remove The Lowering Springs Off This VW T6

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 21. 08. 2024
  • No two vans are the same!! This van came into us to have the lowering springs removed and standard suspension re-fitted.
    The main problem was clearance. The new owner uses the van for exactly what they're for.... Camping!!
    The lowered suspension was not giving enough clearance over rough ground when driving through campsite, day to day use or wild camping.
    We help the customer out by swapping them out for standard suspension.
    Also, this will complement the new "swamper" style wheels with the BF Goodrich All Terrain Tyres.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tools Used In This Build
    Milwaukee Shockwave Impact Sockets - amzn.to/452dMaF
    Makita 18v LXT Brushless Impact Wrench 1/2" - amzn.to/3DNhusD
    Sealey LED186 6w COB + 1w LED Rechargeable Inspection Lamp - amzn.to/3s77tEo
    Neilsen Wishbone Extractor Tool - amzn.to/3QxJCaL
    Ball Joint Splitter - amzn.to/47sItY8
    If you're considering buying one of these tools, please use the link above, we receive a small percentage and this helps towards us creating more great content.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Music: "Your Time" by Waesto
    Watch:
    • Waesto - Your Time (Official)
    Download: hypeddit.com/w...
    Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    🎵 Listen to my Playlist, all my music in one place!
    spoti.fi/3BP0bq0
    / @waesto6201
    / waestomusic
    / waesto-10172. .
    / waestomusic
    / waesto
    Music: "Airballoon" by Waesto
    Watch:
    • Waesto - Airballoon (Official)
    Music: "Funky" by Waesto
    Watch:
    • Waesto - Funky (Official)

Komentáře • 7

• @NicolMackinnon
    @NicolMackinnon Před měsícem +1

Good video,

• @mrwhite292
    @mrwhite292 Před 9 měsíci +1

Top job

• @StevenVanLoven
    @StevenVanLoven Před 8 měsíci

Hello, thanks for this video. I have a question . I have a new T6.1 , not a 4motion , Is it possible to install the bigger Goodridge tires with the standard Van hight ? Most of the video's you see instalation of +3.5 cm righthight ore by the 4motion Van . I wonder if I can install these rims and tires on my standard Van and no issues with rubbing the tires on the Van... Thanks for your movie !

• @VanCreations
      @VanCreations  Před 6 měsíci +1

Hi Steven,
      The van in this video is a non 4Motion. This one was running 245/65/17 with no issues.
      Just go careful not to go too big or too wide with the AT Tyres as problems can occur when moving into 18” or bigger.

• @jfree4513
    @jfree4513 Před rokem +2

I was cringing when you were compressing the Springs my friend. 😮

• @VanCreations
      @VanCreations  Před rokem

On the springs coming off, it’s not too bad as I only do it for a safety measure, being lowering springs you can pretty much run the top nut off and the spring is at full travel! Putting the others back on need winding down a bit more though!