How to set the extended ISO on FujiFilm X-T2 or X-T20 ???

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 28. 06. 2018
  • Hello CZcamsrs .
    In this short video I would like to share with you my trouble when I wanted to set the extended ISO on my FujiFilm X-T20 . The same settings apply on the FujiFilm X-T2 as well and I suppose any other Fuji camera which has extended ISO capabilities. I am guilty of not reading the information booklet and probably many others do the same like me. But this time I have to tell you that I was in trouble because I simply could not find the settings I wanted to set. So finally I did find out what was the issue and that`s what i want to share with you.
    If you are interested in photography and in videography well then enjoy this video and if you like it please like and subscribe and share my videos . If you want to add something constructive to this video , feel free and leave a comment down below. Other than that I wish you a great day and I`ll see you in the next one .
    My work . blueskyphotography.zonerama.com / www.flickr.com/photos/1406555...

Komentáře • 23

• @paperiris6569
    @paperiris6569 Před 4 lety +7

Quick answer: use mechanical shutter to access extended iso.

• @kvv213
      @kvv213 Před 2 lety

You need also switch off RAW and keep only JPG (at least it works with x-t200).

• @jossiflautisto
    @jossiflautisto Před 4 lety +1

Thanks, this saves me a lot of time. I had no idea where to look.

• @BenjaminKanarek
    @BenjaminKanarek Před 3 lety

Thank you for this!

• @JK-yy8jt
    @JK-yy8jt Před 5 lety

Finally! I searched and searched and just could not get to the bottom of this problem. Thank you for posting the answer!

• @Vauxhall1434
    @Vauxhall1434 Před 3 lety

Thank you soooo much!

• @mcjugoplastiko4207
    @mcjugoplastiko4207 Před 3 lety

Master 🙌🙌

• @JohnVLaw1
    @JohnVLaw1 Před 5 lety +1

Thank you. Like you spent hours trying to find the Iso 100. Fixed now

• @EJKelly
    @EJKelly Před 3 lety

Thanks...So many different settings. Get one wrong and it effects everything else.

• @firdausputraperdana2034
    @firdausputraperdana2034 Před 5 lety +2

thanks man, finally i find the answer

• @Termidryna
    @Termidryna Před 6 lety

Thanks, very very useful tip.

• @youssefnosshy4024
    @youssefnosshy4024 Před 5 lety

thanks a lot, this is very useful

• @rendybettencourt
    @rendybettencourt Před 5 lety

thanks man!!!

• @christianzoror4301
    @christianzoror4301 Před 6 lety

Hi Atila,
    In a first place and I will repeat myself here that's a pleasure to watch a tog talking about stuff that is not in the top trend and refreshing.
    OTOH that is also the reason why you couldn't find easily resources to guide you on this "issue"... Thank you for sharing your experience.
    Anyhow like you said it's very weird to cripple such a standard feature according to the usage of mechanical VS electronic shutter. A bit like Sony did with A9 @20fps with electronic shutter VS @5fps in mechanical (that's a tremendous 4 times lower) and not justified at all according to A7iii and A7Riii specs.

• @BlueSkyPhotography
      @BlueSkyPhotography  Před 6 lety

Christian Zoror yes that's true. Unfortunately they do stupid things like this.

• @ared18t
    @ared18t Před 4 lety

I did it by accident lol

• @scott-ish404
    @scott-ish404 Před 2 lety

I'm not going to be ungrateful and give it it a thumb down, but just my two cents as a kind nod:
    More than half a video before you get to the point is not too.'youtubish' TBPH.
    Thanks anyway.