Alpine iLX-F903D Halo 9 Review - Volkswagen Transporter T5

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 25. 08. 2024
  • The Alpine iLX-F903D Halo 9 Review. Installed Into A Volkswagen Transporter T5.1. Bluetooth, DAB, CarPlay & Android Auto!
    The latest in our Alpine Review Series, this time we go over the impressive offering an Alpine Halo 9 System can add to a VW Transporter T5.1!
    On this Volkswagen Transporter T5 we installed the Halo 9 System along with Alpine's TOP END speakers called the R-S65C and Under Seat Subwoofer called the PWE-S8. This was teamed up with the specific T5 fitting kit & CAN Integration device along with an already fitted Aftermarket Reversing Camera.
    We very quickly run through some of the features that this impressive piece of kit can offer.
    Available to purchase here:
    www.advanced-i...
    Follow us on instagram @advanced_incar for more exciting content / advanced_incar

Komentáře • 20

• @ganto77
    @ganto77 Před 2 lety

I think it could benefit from better graphics on the display, however it's a good unit. Is the trim box included in the kit?

• @derekswift969
    @derekswift969 Před 4 lety +2

Will this work on a 2007 transporter t5 ?

• @sandors7218
    @sandors7218 Před 3 lety

Can I listen radio or BT music and Android auto navigation in the same time?

• @parkay3560
    @parkay3560 Před 3 lety

how much to fit onto a 2017 vauxhall vivaro?

• @markrobinson8575
    @markrobinson8575 Před 4 lety

Hi don’t suppose you know what colour the remote cable that t5?

• @nordemoniac
    @nordemoniac Před 3 lety

Any idea if VW E-Up can support that UART connection? I'm afraid removing the RCD-215 will disable the Garmin PID on the dash.

• @Mr_Ashley
    @Mr_Ashley Před 4 lety

what is the can bus (name/brand) unit you need in order to display vehicle info such as tyre pressure/speed? thank you.

• @myshuker1978
    @myshuker1978 Před rokem

i have one and it ask me to ender a CODE :::::: how to get it ?

• @AdvancedInCarTechnologies
      @AdvancedInCarTechnologies  Před rokem

The code has been set up by the previous owner or you have done it and not made a note of this. If you don't have access to the code - only Alpine can assist I'm afraid.

• @CATCHMOUSKY1949
    @CATCHMOUSKY1949 Před 4 lety

Nice video however could you emphasise weather or not the units are wireless connect to Apple carplay I find it so difficult to find wireless connection to CarPlay!

@AdvancedInCarTechnologies  Před 4 lety

It’s a wired connection, you see the phone connected to it :)
      No Alpine unit features wireless Carplay yet.

• @LeedsJimbo82
    @LeedsJimbo82 Před 4 lety

Would amazon music work?

• @isaacbazan8749
    @isaacbazan8749 Před 4 lety

How do you get vw boot logo

We custom make them and load them on to the unit when we install them at our HQ.

• @norrinradd18273
      @norrinradd18273 Před 4 lety

@@AdvancedInCarTechnologies Is there a chance to provide thast beautiful Bootlogo to the public? Would be fantastic.

Unfortunately not. It’s one of the benefits of getting it Supplied and Fitted by us (Alpine Excellence Dealer) here.

• @norrinradd18273
      @norrinradd18273 Před 4 lety

@@AdvancedInCarTechnologies sad to hear that. I´d pay for it.