T20 Fun In The Sun ☀️ Sussex Slam T20 Highlights! Horley Hackers vs Crawley Eagles T20

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 16. 06. 2021
  • Horley Hackers second T20 outing of the season was at Crawley Eagles CC, after the first game was abandoned due to torrential rain it was an absolute pleasure to finally film in the SUN!!!! We wanted to continue our good start from the previous match to keep progressing through the competition with the view to getting to the grand final at Hove County Ground!
    Mr Singh @Maida Vale Cricket Club TV - / @maidavalecricketclubt...
    James Peck ‪@WheatleyTV‬ - / @wheatleytv
    Dan Allen ‪@SandersteadCCTV‬ - / @sandersteadcctv
    Don't forget to leave a comment for your favourite shot of the day and best ball of the day!
    horley.play-cricket.com/websi...
    FOLLOW HORLEY CRICKET CLUB:
    Facebook - / horleycricketclubcricket
    Twitter - horleycricket?lan...
    CZcams - / horleycricketclubtv
    Instagram - / horleycricketclub
    TikTok - vm.tiktok.com/ZMejms9gB/
    As always we thank our sponsor as without their help we wouldn't be able to do what we do:
    KEYMEX - www.keymex.co.uk
    If you would like to sponsor Horley Cricket Club please get in contact via email at: horleycricketclub@hotmail.com
    IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE don't forget to press the bell icon to make sure you are notified every time we upload as there is LOTS more to come!!
  • Sport

Komentáře • 32

• @WheatleyTV
    @WheatleyTV Před 3 lety +4

Much obliged for the shout out, Andy! Horley CC TV is one of the biggest inspirations behind us starting our own channel. You’re doing the Lord’s work! All’t best.

• @HorleyCricketClubTV
      @HorleyCricketClubTV  Před 3 lety +2

No problem James, I hope it can bring you some traffic. Thank you for the kind words and keep up the good work your end its thoroughly enjoyable!

• @maidavalecricketclubtv7545

Thank you so much for the shout out, it is heartily appreciated. Thank you & best regards. Mr Singh.

• @HorleyCricketClubTV
      @HorleyCricketClubTV  Před 3 lety +1

No problem at all, hope we can help you out! Sorry it took so long but we had some delays in editing. Best of luck for the season

• @maidavalecricketclubtv7545
      @maidavalecricketclubtv7545 Před 3 lety +1

@@HorleyCricketClubTV Thank you so much. Wish you all the best as well.

• @mattdedekind8970
    @mattdedekind8970 Před 3 lety +2

Love watching your chanel from Durban south Africa

• @HorleyCricketClubTV

Amazing! We love getting comments like this to know we have support from all over the world! Spread the word amongst your cricket community and get the subscriber count climbing! Thank you so much im really pleased you like the channel

• @Stones1664
    @Stones1664 Před 3 lety +2

Good to see the love spread re club channels. Another recommendation for any fans, one that's gone under the radar a bit, is Keith Fawcett (channel name.) He films Clitheroe in Lancashire league. No comms but great footage and lots of historic footage to keep folks busy.

• @HorleyCricketClubTV

It is a great little community we have going on. I haven't seen that one but if someone puts a link up i'll have a watch!

• @Stones1664
      @Stones1664 Před 3 lety +1

@@HorleyCricketClubTV czcams.com/channels/fne8z0wcQj0pzpOhPD-qpQ.html

• @HorleyCricketClubTV

Well thats given me another channel to watch. Spent a couple of hours going through his footage and really enjoyed it!

• @shaunnicholson5389
    @shaunnicholson5389 Před 3 lety +1

Good win lads.

• @georgebyles-wilding.6577
    @georgebyles-wilding.6577 Před 3 lety +1

Gainsford the G.O.A.T

• @mikewilliams4499
    @mikewilliams4499 Před 3 lety +2

Brilliant filming and commentary. Good to see the team winning👍🏏 I see this is a match from May. Was there no cricket last weekend?

• @davidwilliamgay4821
    @davidwilliamgay4821 Před 3 lety +2

Great fun as usual Andy. Commentary and filming as Mike Williams said, was first class. Good that you gave a shout out for the other brilliant sites on here. I watch them all plus Three Bridges just across the border from you. Also, the only team from the Sussex Prem who film their matches for us fans

• @HorleyCricketClubTV

Thanks Dave, really appreciate it. I got one in finally... im so focussed on the game when filming I usually forget! There is some cracking CZcams cricket floating about we are very lucky.

• @joewright6267
    @joewright6267 Před 3 lety +2

'And why not'

• @cogidubnus1953
    @cogidubnus1953 Před 3 lety +2

I get the impression of two bowling sides...but maybe the batsmen from both were a tad off form that day...I suspect though that not rotating the field after each over won't have helped in this respect with the bright sunshine in their eyes for ten overs at a time...surely this is not good for the vision...

• @HorleyCricketClubTV

Yeah I think there were two good bowling sides there plus a huge and slow outfield not helping. I didn't think of that aspect at first but I suppose its better to do that than rotate constantly and be playing in the dark... I don't know but it probably isn't great for the eyes. The players should use some sort of eyewear

• @tikkat313
      @tikkat313 Před 3 lety +1

Huge n slow outfield? Looks no bigger than 40 metre boundaries, backyard cricket you could call it

• @HorleyCricketClubTV

Cameras can be deceptive

• @monotype5
    @monotype5 Před 3 lety +2

Where’s Reagan Durham?

• @timwalker5646
    @timwalker5646 Před 3 lety +2

that is a no ball at the 19 min mark not a wide was over waist height

• @HorleyCricketClubTV

Yeah it does look close but I think quite tricky to tell from our angle. It looks like the keeper is going with his foot so it must have been dropping rapidly

• @redsvlogs2415
    @redsvlogs2415 Před 3 lety +1

Three bridges also have there eyes on the final

• @HorleyCricketClubTV

I think you may be thinking of the other competition that their 1st XI play in... that is a T20 comp from inside the Sussex Cricket League only accessible for the top two leagues I believe...I may be wrong. They look in great shape to go all the way with that though! We are playing in the Sussex Slam here, we do also play TBCC in this comp but the 1st XI aren't allowed to play so its their 2s or lower, from what I have seen is the Sussex Slam is not covered on CZcams

• @redsvlogs2415
      @redsvlogs2415 Před 3 lety +1

@@HorleyCricketClubTV ok yes there 1xi are on great form and yes I think there in a t20 cup with just top 2 leagues because they have only played Brighton and hove who I think are in the premier division.

• @markb1857
    @markb1857 Před 3 lety +1

BBen Remfrey once again looking unhappy