Video není dostupné.
Omlouváme se.

This tank is good for the WRONG REASONS ▶️ T25

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 13. 08. 2024
  • T25 is a medium tank in USA tech tree. It's performance was better than i expected, but for the wrong reason Im not proud of :/
    0:00 T25 tank review
    0:16 Correct ammo usage
    2:29 Other tank features
    6:57 Arcade
    8:22 TLDR
    Buy something on Gaijin store through my link and get a 3% discount+decal*
    While I get 3% share of the revenue. EVERYBODY WINS!**
    tinyurl.com/HowToPlay1337
    *The 3% discount for consumers will not stack on top of already discounted items, and the decal can only be obtained once per account.
    **Except Gaijin, I believe they should lose that same amount (so 6% in total) noobs :D
    GUIDES and THEORYCRAFTING
    • 📘 Tank Shells Guide [W...
    STRANGEST VEHICLES in War Thunder
    • Reason why no one play...
    CLOSE AIR SUPPORT (in ground battles)
    • Sure! Let's equip bipl...
    ALL TANK REVIEWS
    • What 120mm of Power is...
    #WarThunder #WT #HowToPlay1337

Komentáře • 62

• @nocturnal2868
    @nocturnal2868 Před 6 měsíci +110

once upon a time, this tank had access to gyro stab :(, these were such good times man

• @PNolandS
    @PNolandS Před 6 měsíci +83

This tank has been done so dirty. Lost it's stab, got it's transmission nerfed into the ground, and got moved from 5.7 (where it was admittedly kinda OP, though not much more than the Panther or Centurion Mk. I) all the way to 6.3. It's unresponsive, never reaches it's maximum top speed, the armor (despite the poor mobility) is practically useless against anything other than SPAAs head on, and the American M3 90mm is kind of disappointing. The biggest redeeming quality on this thing is that the roof pintle mount for the .50 cal is (surprisingly) modeled correctly, with almost perfectly vertical elevation and 360 degrees of rotation.

• @Steve_Farwalker
      @Steve_Farwalker Před 6 měsíci +4

Excellent summary!

• @vladioanalexandru4222
      @vladioanalexandru4222 Před 6 měsíci +2

The gun was good. Along with the stab it made me choose it over the 76 jumbo.

• @FreeMeal4You
      @FreeMeal4You Před 6 měsíci +4

Yeah I could swear that this tank used to be way faster

• @holden3083
      @holden3083 Před 6 měsíci +5

Yeah but thats gaijin reasoning. Take a vehicle that is borderline ok at say 5.7 & move it to 6.. with gaijin’s meta of uptiered matches 90% of the time that tank is no completely useless. In uptiers but that’s ok

• @edxcal84
    @edxcal84 Před 6 měsíci +21

I remember when the T25 was 5.7 with a stabilizer. It was SOOOOO good back then. Then the snail moved it to 6.3, no one liked it there but okay, but then the snail removed the stabilizer and left it at 6.3.... After watching this video, I gave it a drive and almost got a nuke with it. Over all I agree with your review. Great video!

• @tugalord
    @tugalord Před 6 měsíci +50

Its an M26 that went on a diet basically.

• @misterputin8898
      @misterputin8898 Před 6 měsíci +12

What if that tank was black or Chinese?

• @M65V19
      @M65V19 Před 6 měsíci +1

​@@misterputin8898 Native americans tech tree when, man?

• @kimjanek646
    @kimjanek646 Před 6 měsíci +7

90mm APCR is actually pretty effective. It’s still solid shot but it has good velocity and high penetration.
    Almost a year ago I played the tank due to people arguing that it’s not good enough for 6.3 and I used APCR exclusively in a few matches to compare the results and I got around the same amount of kills per game as with APHE.
    So while APHE is preferable, the APCR can be very handy against some targets.
    Of course when I played it, it didn’t even have first stage ammo.

• @nukesomething5518
      @nukesomething5518 Před 5 měsíci +1

yeah the apcr is decent and can frontally pen a panthers hull one of the few instances of apcr performing better against a angled surface compared to its parent aphe shell

• @vladioanalexandru4222
    @vladioanalexandru4222 Před 6 měsíci +8

Ride Stab => Life good
    Gaijin Nerf => Dig Grave for T25😢
    I'm sorry, old reliable. You were one of my best, but now I can't bear seeing you stoop so low. It's time for retirement. The tank already is so slow, but the gun and stab is what made it my RP grinder up to 7.3. Not anymore.

• @penclaw
    @penclaw Před 6 měsíci +3

I came here for dat guitar lick 1:30

• @explodingonc2782
    @explodingonc2782 Před 6 měsíci +7

Used to be a very strong tank, when it had its stabilizer and a lower BR. And then Gaijin totally ruined it

• @kimjanek646
      @kimjanek646 Před 6 měsíci +1

If by ruined you mean balanced and no longer better than everyone else, yeah sure.
      Always funny when people loss their minds when they no longer can play a vehicle that is better than everyone else’s.

• @9tr0n
      @9tr0n Před 2 měsíci +2

@@kimjanek646if by balanced you mean way overtiered because of the stab removal yeah its pretty balanced

• @kimjanek646
      @kimjanek646 Před 2 měsíci

@@9tr0n If it had the stab, it would now be 6.7 like the M26.

• @9tr0n
      @9tr0n Před 2 měsíci

@@kimjanek646 and without the stab it should be 6.0

• @kimjanek646
      @kimjanek646 Před 2 měsíci

@@9tr0n Can't because it's a better Tiger E

• @geniusinventorpanzer5760
    @geniusinventorpanzer5760 Před 6 měsíci +2

Can you do M46 it's a proper mbt with amazing engine and mobility. It's like a Sports car

• @sleepysnake8904
    @sleepysnake8904 Před 9 dny

I'm grinding 6.3 usa right now and that's the realest opinion I've heard it's still a good tank (a slow one though) and if you know where to aim the only thing you can't kill in a single shot in this thing is a tiger 2 (you can still capula it) and some soviet heavy tank in an uptier

• @o-hogameplay185
    @o-hogameplay185 Před 5 měsíci +1

fun fact:
    you can drive it backwards into the battle, making it extremely survivable.

• @mahogany7712
    @mahogany7712 Před měsícem

my last game on a day before the nerf losing the short stab was glorious, 20 kills. going up in down on a hill hull down gaming

• @yourlocalmilkman8481
    @yourlocalmilkman8481 Před 6 měsíci +3

He back baby!!!!!!!

• @verfaultier9397
    @verfaultier9397 Před 6 měsíci +1

Nice new editing mate!

• @johnclement189
    @johnclement189 Před 4 měsíci +1

They removed the stabilizer

• @devlintaylor9520
    @devlintaylor9520 Před 5 měsíci +2

Should i skip 6.3 and go straight to 6.7?

• @polishpepe239
    @polishpepe239 Před 6 měsíci

Seems like the bell is not enough as i have not been informed by youtube that you posted a video

• @jaredmerrill
    @jaredmerrill Před 3 měsíci

I agree fully... stock is a special hell, but past that it forces you to play slower and smarter so you can end up with better games ironically because they nerfed it's speed so badly.

• @Glitch_Online
    @Glitch_Online Před 6 měsíci

Trying to remember if i've ever tried Naval battles... or if what i remember is just what i've watched thru Twitch

• @maskvicius5644
    @maskvicius5644 Před 6 měsíci

I waited for this so long

• @hans2654
    @hans2654 Před 6 měsíci

6:36 what was the team doing? That caused you to write something like that?

• @HowToPlay1337
      @HowToPlay1337  Před 6 měsíci +1

They where shooting and pushing each other at respawn :D

• @cris4216
    @cris4216 Před 6 měsíci

keep it up bro

• @ayuvir
    @ayuvir Před 6 měsíci +1

Please teach me HowToPlay.

• @noronha4223
    @noronha4223 Před 6 měsíci

Everyday a different reason NOT to play Warthunder... Crews take forever to train...

• @swoop0321
    @swoop0321 Před 6 měsíci

WOOH he uploaded

• @YukarisGearReviews
    @YukarisGearReviews Před 6 měsíci +1

wait, did they change the ammo rack? It got nerfed again? lmaoooo

• @reddaniels7011
    @reddaniels7011 Před 21 dnem

Am I psychopath if I drive it backwards?

• @the_jonsson
    @the_jonsson Před 6 měsíci

hi like your content

• @newguyiswinning
    @newguyiswinning Před 6 měsíci +2

The t25 and m26 eat king tigers for breakfast but people just dont know how to play them and complain instead

• @zenknight4839
    @zenknight4839 Před 6 měsíci

Nice 😆

• @luckyluchs7779
    @luckyluchs7779 Před 6 měsíci +1

T25 is straight trash now. Used to be 6.0 with stabilizer and was my favorite american tank, the goat. Now at 6.3 and with no stabilizer, its fuckin damn near unplayable garbage.

• @willb0204
    @willb0204 Před 5 měsíci +1

The t25 might be the worst tank ive ever used. Bad armour, mid gun and horrible mobility. This tank wouldnt even be considered op at 5.7

• @Rusty_Shackleford1
      @Rusty_Shackleford1 Před 5 měsíci +2

The T25 used to be at 5.7 and it was a MONSTER, absolutley shredding Tiger 1s, Panthers, and T34-85s. It had a great stabilizer and was a little bit more mobile, making it a great brawler.
      Then it got nerfed into the ground and raised in BR. Now the T25 is a slower M26 with less armor at only 0.3 br below it.

• @Drummercommander
    @Drummercommander Před 6 měsíci +1

This tank should be 5.7: no armour, meh mobiity, no stabalizer. Never should have been uptiered like this. Just like the M26 Pershing at 6.7...

• @stijnjanssens571
    @stijnjanssens571 Před 6 měsíci

the rank IV american mediums are a joke.. there is no reason whatsoever to take them because the heavies are just better.. the only thing the mediums have going for them is speed, but they are also slow af so that doesn't matter

• @Phapchamp
    @Phapchamp Před 6 měsíci +1

Average war thunder tank that got punished for unforgiveable sins (being american)

• @juliosatriarahman2786
    @juliosatriarahman2786 Před 6 měsíci

Owo

• @jakubweidec3328
    @jakubweidec3328 Před 6 měsíci

7:18 did you actually call it gayplay instead of gameplay? 😂