Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 5. 09. 2024
  • Wella toner T14
    Wella Additive 050
    SOCIAL MEDIA:
    Indtagram: / edithnunezp
    Snapchat: edith.nunez
    Track Info: Title: Adventures Artist: A Himitsu Genre: Dance & Electronic Mood: Happy Download / Stream / Support: bit.ly/2Pj0MtT ---
    Adventures by A Himitsu www.youtube.co.... Creative Commons - Attribution 3.0 Unported- CC BY 3.0 creativecommons.... Music released by Argofox • A Himitsu - Adventures... Music provided by Audio Library • Adventures - A Himitsu...

Komentáře • 713

• @jamieedwards1522
    @jamieedwards1522 Před 5 lety +1622

This one 3 minute video has been more helpful then the dozens of 30 minute videos I've watched before

• @EdithNunezP
      @EdithNunezP  Před 5 lety +14

Thank you ❤️❤️ I'm glad my video was helpful🥰

• @inkedbella1206
      @inkedbella1206 Před 5 lety +6

I was told I had to use T18 on yellow & orange by a Cosmetologist. I wonder why she chose that? & not the ones you used, cause I need your color to dye the green I want.

• @giacchettitt1187
      @giacchettitt1187 Před 4 lety +2

Seriously

• @SofiaGomez-so3ri
      @SofiaGomez-so3ri Před 4 lety +1

Amen

• @Itsmizzy_
      @Itsmizzy_ Před 4 lety +1

Inked Bella you can use either one one is slightly paler in color and gives more of a silver while the other has a slight purple tone to it. They both will do the same thing tho. I’d suggest maybe trying this method.

• @Mistellesonn
    @Mistellesonn Před 5 lety +1777

Finally a girl who has ACTUALLY yellow/orange hair!!!! Everyone else is always like "oh nooo my hair is so brassy" and the hair is already a fairly pale yellow blonde. This is so helpful to see!

• @EdithNunezP
      @EdithNunezP  Před 5 lety +55

I know exactly what you mean 😂

• @tigerlilyroma6875
      @tigerlilyroma6875 Před 5 lety +5

Mistellesonn I thought the same.

• @claudiamarianidamato9499
      @claudiamarianidamato9499 Před 5 lety +16

Omg that is the same thing I’m saying I’ve looked through 15 videos already.

• @tovahromanov7414
      @tovahromanov7414 Před 5 lety +1

Absolutely ♥️

• @borgesporvidafamily1652
      @borgesporvidafamily1652 Před 4 lety +6

That’s the color I had two days ago, I went to Sally’s to get those toners and the girl told me no to only use t14 two bottles. It didn’t do crap, I had the 050 in my hands too!!! Ugh makes me mad. So now I’m stuck with blonde with hints of orange but very faint orange!

• @arelimora4164
    @arelimora4164 Před 4 lety +347

Wow.. I’ve watched like 30+ videos on toning and they all were like 15+ minutes of nonsense and this less then 4 minute video was way better at answering and so honest. Wish I could give her a million likes

• @BeeKool__113
    @BeeKool__113 Před 2 lety +38

Everytime I need to tone my hair I always go back to this video because it's so easy and informative in just a couple minutes. Best video for hair toning!!

• @BeeKool__113
    @BeeKool__113 Před rokem +8

I come back to this video everytime I am playing mad scientist with my hair. This has sincerely been the most to the point and the upmost informative on toning one's hair.

• @christyboyle7770
    @christyboyle7770 Před 4 lety +33

Finally a tutorial that actually works on orange bleached hair! While a few of the red undertones remained in my hair, I can live with it. The orange is GONE! My hair probably would have done a little better if I had bleached one shade lighter, but I had already done enough damage! Thank you for this short & sweet video. Very helpful and I didn't have to suffer through 20 minutes of watching someone babble on endlessly about nothing while dying their hair! LOL.

• @felishaharper1918
    @felishaharper1918 Před 5 lety +159

Your a life saver watched over 100 videos and read several forums an your the only one with true good results an directions that made complete sense. My hair came out amazing after doing exactly this! Thank you so so much!!!!!!!

• @EdithNunezP
      @EdithNunezP  Před 5 lety +3

Felisha Harper I just saw your comment, but I'm so glad it worked out for you!! ❤️

• @kaivickers166
    @kaivickers166 Před 5 lety +290

I am watching this while laying in bed with a treatment and cap on my freshly bleached hair. It, of course, turned GO TO HELL yellow. My son told me he liked it because it looks like a lemon. That would’ve been cuter if he wasn’t 16 >.<
    Great video!

• @lucianbluewaters8789
      @lucianbluewaters8789 Před 5 lety +44

"Go to hell yellow" - lol. Mine turned 'what the f!ck orange'. :)

• @kerrihelm3104
      @kerrihelm3104 Před 5 lety +2

@@lucianbluewaters8789 same.😄

• @jezebelle137
      @jezebelle137 Před 4 lety +1

@Əm .squarƏd___. How did it come out?

• @sabinasanzio4707
      @sabinasanzio4707 Před 4 lety +2

@Kai Vickers did you manage to fix the yellow? I've just bleached my hair and I look like a canary!! I bought T18 before watching this video, wondering which you ended up using?

• @KevinJohnson-vm4ju
      @KevinJohnson-vm4ju Před 4 lety +3

Got hell yellow is level 8.....WTF orange is level 6.....if it's gold that's level 7....I just make semi perm toner from splat and white conditioner....blue for orange.....purple for yellow.....deeper the yellow or orange ....darker you need the purple or blue to be

• @vivsbeautynotes
    @vivsbeautynotes Před 2 lety +8

Girl you probably already know, judging from the comments, but this 3 min vid is truly the best one on how exactly to tackle yellow and orange hair omg THANK YOU

• @shawnamarie5946
    @shawnamarie5946 Před 4 lety +57

i watched a TON of videos of how to tone my yellow and orange hair and this is the only video that was helpful!

• @EdithNunezP
      @EdithNunezP  Před 4 lety

Shawna Marie glad I could help ❤️

• @christinavizcaino8162
    @christinavizcaino8162 Před 4 lety +18

I just did this to my hair and let me tell you I’m so happy with my hair now.

• @Bthmcrlvr
    @Bthmcrlvr Před 4 lety +124

Thank you!! Finally found someone who has freaking ORANGE hair and not pale yellow that can be toned with t18!

• @Chandinosaur
      @Chandinosaur Před 4 lety +4

It's a T14 ;)

• @preetmangat2590
      @preetmangat2590 Před 4 lety +3

Which which toner will be best for level 7-8 to cut down the orange tone
      To get a nice cool color

• @trinadymanke8400
      @trinadymanke8400 Před 4 lety +6

Preet Mangat I heard t-14 for 7/8 and a t-18 for levels 9/10

• @renlee1858
    @renlee1858 Před 4 lety +4

GIRL THANK YOU. I've watched about 100 videos and jacked up my hair 5 times trying to find a toner that worked on my orange/yellow hair. This video is actually helpful and didn't waste 30 minutes of my life.

• @clairebeam5698
    @clairebeam5698 Před 3 lety +5

I just watched endless videos bc I bleached my natural black hair and it turned orange and yellow AND THEN I SAW THIS.. YOU ARE A LIFESAVER. I’m getting exactly what you got ☺️☺️

• @BeeKool__113
    @BeeKool__113 Před 3 lety +5

I agree with another viewer, that this short video is more helpful and to the point than any 10-30min. I have almost black hair naturally but I like to keep it icy and this was super helpful. Thank you!!!

• @wendysandoval2401
    @wendysandoval2401 Před 4 lety +54

THANK YOU! I can finally relate! Thanks for not dragging it out and giving your life story.

• @sportsgirl627
    @sportsgirl627 Před 4 lety +9

Very informative and after viewing 50 videos this is the best. Never thought about using the 050. I don't want to lift my hair just get the brassiness out. Thanks for the info!!!

• @allysonthompson66
    @allysonthompson66 Před 4 lety +6

i was literally browsing youtube to find a way to help cancel out my light orange/dark yellow parts more and this video helped TONS!

• @annamobrashear
    @annamobrashear Před 4 lety +41

Thank you for ACTUALLY explaining this well! Currently quarantined and destroying my hair lol

• @MsJT2222
    @MsJT2222 Před 3 lety +6

THANK YOU... this saved my hair! I bleached my hair and it was still very yellow with some orange, so was trying to spare myself bleaching it again (my hair was dry from the bleaching). I watched you do your hair and I duplicated it by using T11 (what I had on hand) and a half bottle of the violet additive along with 10 developer. After applying throughly (worked it into every hair strand thoroughly) then timed 12 minutes more. Washed it out with purple shampoo and used purple conditioner. The color now is great...so happy. Thanks again for sharing!

• @mrsliva2398
    @mrsliva2398 Před 4 lety +9

I'm so glad I found your video. Followed your directions exactly-worked for me also!! My hair is the perfect color, no more orange! Thank you!!

• @iloveglitter149
    @iloveglitter149 Před 4 lety +8

I legit message Edith with every hair question she has talked me through all my hair process she's great 😂

• @albertogarcia288
    @albertogarcia288 Před 2 lety +2

BROOO!!! thank you so much fr fr
    I had orange/brassy hair after bleaching it and this saved me!!!
    Got the same color you did at the end of the video!!!
    I was skeptical because people said it was a wig you had on but fr worked for me. I just followed the steps like you

• @Byard1206
    @Byard1206 Před 3 lety +10

I just did this today, and I love how it turned out. I followed directions exactly as you said. Thank you!!!!

• @jeanieherron7706
    @jeanieherron7706 Před 3 lety +1

I just Toned my hair with T18 & #10 developer. It came out beautifully! Telling me to use a different number developer was a GREAT tip!! Thanks!!! 😘

• @KinzCheers
    @KinzCheers Před 4 lety +8

My hair looks amazing now! Thank you 💕 i only kept it in for maybe 8-10 minutes. My hair was awful and orange before

• @causticdew8026
    @causticdew8026 Před 4 lety +3

The 050 saved my life! I used to use t18 or t14 alone but I discovered 050 and my hair comes out beautifully silver every time

• @dulceguillen233
      @dulceguillen233 Před 4 lety

Caustic Dew what is 050 like what do you put to search it online ?

• @causticdew8026
      @causticdew8026 Před 4 lety

@@dulceguillen233 hi! Where are you living? I got mine from ebay uk, wella color charm 050

• @causticdew8026
      @causticdew8026 Před 4 lety

My profile pic was from 5year ago but since then I've had silver hair and tried lots of different products and this one is by far the best one i ever used

• @katway4534
    @katway4534 Před 5 lety +11

Your hair is so beautiful! Thank you for making this video short and sweet. Straight to the point and actually helpful! ♡

• @EdithNunezP
      @EdithNunezP  Před 5 lety +2

Thank you! I'm glad my video was helpful 🥰

• @saossurvive
    @saossurvive Před 4 lety +2

Our hair pre toner was about the same color. I thought I'd have to bleach it again so THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY HAIR WITH THIS VIDEO.

• @cherylbglover
    @cherylbglover Před 5 lety +10

Holy cow! This is perfect! I love the outcome. This color is what I've been looking for.

• @meligarcia8946
    @meligarcia8946 Před 4 lety +12

Thank you so much! Many videos kept saying “T-18” but it was these 2 I appreciate your help! ❤️ this helped me very much

• @luceroperez670
    @luceroperez670 Před 4 lety +8

To the point!! Short and simple...my type of girl!!

• @esmirahuric1103
    @esmirahuric1103 Před 11 měsíci +1

Wow. It looks gorgeous. Thank you!!!! You saved me!!!! Cause I had no idea what to do after lighetning my hair and ending up with a mix of yellow and orange hair. Thank you!!

• @user-zv2ed6qu9j
      @user-zv2ed6qu9j Před 11 měsíci

T 18-t14 will help w yellow orange I’m there w my roots now. Blonde is a whole freaking lifestyle 😂

• @user-zv2ed6qu9j
      @user-zv2ed6qu9j Před 11 měsíci

I’ve also use t11 with t18 came out perfect DO ENDS LAST ONLY A FEW MINUTES!!!

• @analandaverde6976
    @analandaverde6976 Před 5 lety +29

Short and straight to the point I love it, thanks for the video, now I know what to get to remove the orange tones :)
    UPDATE: I did exactly what you did with the same products and OMG my hair looks amazing now.

• @EdithNunezP
      @EdithNunezP  Před 5 lety

Ana Landaverde yay!!!! I'm so glad it worked for you ❤️

• @mvvrc_5572
      @mvvrc_5572 Před 3 lety

How long did you guys leave the toner on for?

• @analandaverde6976
      @analandaverde6976 Před 3 lety

@@mvvrc_5572 For 30 minutes

• @pallasathena4133
    @pallasathena4133 Před 2 lety +1

Your hair is so shiny and healthy looking! Thank you for this short video, and all you taught us. Very much appreciated. Bless

• @fightthefairy
    @fightthefairy Před 2 lety +2

This is super helpful. I've been brunette, highlighted, black haired and all shades of my natural red hair, but I've never been blonde! Finally trying to give it a go and I'm currently at a stage a little like you started out. You had an amazing result, gorgeous colour, and not TOO "white blonde" which I don't want. I will probably give this a try, with the 10vol (thank you for that, I'm really trying to keep my roots darker so it's not too harsh). Just hoping mine turns out as good.

• @Day_z_mae
    @Day_z_mae Před 3 lety

This Video was short and straight to the point... I’ve watched professional hair stylist tutorials and they lose me every time. Who would have known changing my orange hair was so simple :)

• @AC-li2pj
    @AC-li2pj Před 3 lety +3

You’re a really nice person for making this video. Saving my life.

• @Cruel.summer13
    @Cruel.summer13 Před 5 lety +8

Omg girl thank u! Best video I’ve seen so far on how to get rid of brassy hair, thank u!

• @denadee7643
    @denadee7643 Před rokem

When the video is short an straight to the point 🙌🏽💕

• @jessgee2737
    @jessgee2737 Před 5 lety +3

Yes Girl did this Today I used a 20 developer because mine was really Orange . Thank you so much for this video . Literally Saved me. 💝

• @EdithNunezP
      @EdithNunezP  Před 5 lety +1

I'm glad I could help 🥰

• @raquelsonier8522
      @raquelsonier8522 Před 5 lety

Doing mine tonight my hair is yellow at the roots and orange throughout...I cant bleach it again like I planned because last night was my 3rd bleach this month and the 3rd one warped my hair...like stringy and gummy! So I can't bleach it again unless i want it to fall out even more...hope this t14 and 050 works. How did yours come out after?

• @kristenr5897
      @kristenr5897 Před 5 lety

@@raquelsonier8522 how did your hair come out. I tried to to do highlights using the cap method and bleach then toned with t14.

• @raquelsonier8522

Oh mine is still bright orange I toned it with t14 and 050 and the top 4 inches looks ash light blonde...really nice but the rest is still a golden orange color even with the toner. I know I need to bleach again but I'm so scared cause the bottom 3 inches is like stringy when wet I dont know what to do. I came to far and lost to much hair to dye it black again. My natural color is dirty blonde also

• @raquelsonier8522

@@kristenr5897 how did yours come out? Today I was gonna put a demi 8a mixed with 050 on the orange/golden. I did a teag strand and it looks like an ash brown which is a lot better then orange but it's not what I wanted. My hair was so nice and long and thick when it was black but I been dying it black for like 14 years now over my natural dirty blonde and I want it blonde so bad. After 3 bleaches you would think it would have gotten to the yellow stage but of course my luck my hair turned to shit when it got to bright orange

• @karens3497
    @karens3497 Před 4 lety +3

You saved my life!!! I was so sad about my hair☹️ I tried bleaching it And the results were horrible. First thing this morning I went to Sally’s and purchased the items you used here. I’m in love with the color! I can not thank you enough! Amazing 💓

• @eviebad
    @eviebad Před 3 lety +3

I just love how she showd the after result after she went to the salon or whatever.

• @a.p.3045
      @a.p.3045 Před 24 dny +1

I thought the same thing. "This is the result..." ...after I let a professional tinker with it.

• @karaconiglio986
    @karaconiglio986 Před 3 lety +2

The final result looks so good! It looks like you got it done in the salon

• @anastasiasmith6017
    @anastasiasmith6017 Před 5 lety +50

I've been trying to figure out what toner to get. You made up my mind! Thank you

• @paulakovalevich8454
    @paulakovalevich8454 Před 4 lety +7

This has been about the most helpful video ever thank you

• @amandachan696
    @amandachan696 Před 6 měsíci

FINALLY finding a video of someone with the same starting color as me! Good job on the outcome with the toner ♡ fingers crossed that I get a similar outcome with the t10 ❤

• @natistotallyoutnumbered9558
    @natistotallyoutnumbered9558 Před 5 lety +180

Anyone else watch this while toning?? 😂😂

• @lelebubu247
      @lelebubu247 Před 4 lety +1

Yupp. Seeing if anyone else's hair turned blue. Mine is so blue I'm scared to even wash it out 😭

• @toqa6735
      @toqa6735 Před 4 lety +1

Yepp

• @toqa6735
      @toqa6735 Před 4 lety

@@lelebubu247 how did it go 😅

• @nikaelashdown4440
      @nikaelashdown4440 Před 4 lety

Me while I just happen to be hating all of the exact same products haha

• @angediaz296
      @angediaz296 Před 4 lety

Yup 🤦‍♀️😂

• @sandrachikitiki
    @sandrachikitiki Před 5 lety +3

Thank you! It's been the most helpful video I've watched while looking for a good toner.

• @yellow8958
    @yellow8958 Před 25 dny

I followed this tutorial and from using half a bottle of the 050 my hair turned purple! So if you try this, make sure to use less of the 050 depending how much orange you have. She probably used that much because her hair was so orange in the beginning, while mine was less orange. Luckily I was able to get some of the purple out by using a 1:1 apple cider vinegar to water mixture and leaving it for a few minutes. Also, this made my hair darker which is what I wanted, but if you're not trying to go more ashy and dark then maybe try the t18 with a very small amount of the 050

• @annaburns5382
    @annaburns5382 Před 4 lety +1

Ten volume developer on my hair does lift it. I really fine naturally 'dirty blonde' hair and I have been using 10 NA with 10 developer, equal parts and my hair is definitely lighter. I get roots and there is a contrast.

• @GloriaVlogs
    @GloriaVlogs Před 3 lety +3

Girl it looks amazing! Definitely trying this just got my hair done “professionally” and it looks terrible ☹️ thanks

• @1terribates
    @1terribates Před 5 lety +7

Thank you so much for sharing your tips. I followed your instructions and my hair looks great! No more yucky orange! :)

• @EdithNunezP
      @EdithNunezP  Před 5 lety

Yay! I'm so happy for you ☺️

• @mvvrc_5572
      @mvvrc_5572 Před 3 lety

Wait how long did y’all leave it on for?

• @coolbannana12
    @coolbannana12 Před 5 lety +19

The color looks amazing in you! ☺️💕

• @EdithNunezP

Thank you 😘 I already dyed it a gray smokey blue color though Haha

• @sydcxx
    @sydcxx Před 5 lety +9

your hair looks AMAZING 😻😻

• @katysikLE
    @katysikLE Před 9 dny

Thanks a lot! Very useful, I wish you were showing us how it looks right after you washed and dried. And what was then the colour of the roots. However really really high THANK YOU!

• @CNaz-rq6kc
    @CNaz-rq6kc Před 4 lety

I've been searching related to bleaching and toning for a couple of days now and wow, this video was perfect and short! I can't believe I never saw this video! this video helps me understand what will happen to my hair and I have an orange/brown hair from bleaching.

• @psg6065
    @psg6065 Před 4 lety

Lighting in this video really did it honestly
    Like this video was great for me to decide between t18 and T14 thank you so much

• @kenzieerin876
    @kenzieerin876 Před 2 lety

I literally bought T14 and 050 yesterday. Very helpful

• @AshJ2203
    @AshJ2203 Před 5 lety +5

Off topic, but your eyes are gorgeous!
    Your hair turned out great

• @Ireneseesthru28
    @Ireneseesthru28 Před 4 lety +3

Very helpful. Your hair turned out beautiful!

• @barbaratankersley7117
    @barbaratankersley7117 Před rokem +1

Your hair turned out really nice thanks for sharing

• @ilovemesomeluminals1859
    @ilovemesomeluminals1859 Před 4 lety +2

You just saved my life girl thank you😫 you’re so pretty also have a like ✊🏼

• @hunyodaisynueve
    @hunyodaisynueve Před 5 lety +2

Thank you so much for sharing! I've never dyed my hair to a lighter color. My hair is a natural level 1. I hope to achieve the same color as in the video after bleaching my hair. Love from the other side of the world. xx

• @EdithNunezP

hunyodaisynueve Good luck I hope it comes out the way you want it😊 keep me updated!

• @cottontail148
    @cottontail148 Před 4 lety +43

How did you die your roots black? I wish you show that part of the process too. It looks so nice!

• @cynthiasommac
      @cynthiasommac Před 3 lety

i was wondering the same. they were quite light at the beginning

• @ghoulsandwitches
      @ghoulsandwitches Před 3 lety +2

probably a shadow root, i think it can be achieved with a toner too but im not sure

• @ashleyeklund1632
      @ashleyeklund1632 Před 2 lety

She said in the video she dyed her roots

• @aiyana_yk1557
    @aiyana_yk1557 Před 3 lety +1

This is the most useful video I have seen so far thank you!!!

• @brilubread
    @brilubread Před 2 lety +2

This video would have been perfect after my first bleaching session when it looked exactly like your hair!! I followed this after my second bleach, so it was lighter but I still decided to try out your tutorial (amazing tutorial btw) and my hair had a green tint to it :(. So this formula was not for me although I still want to try this but using a cap of the 050 additive instead of half a bottle, hopefully I won’t have a green tint again lol

• @verenicevazquez1061
    @verenicevazquez1061 Před 3 lety +3

Literally saw this in the store & bought everything you mentioned lmao

• @alondravilla885
    @alondravilla885 Před 4 lety

OMG UR SO PRETTY this helped way more than all those 30 minute videos I just watched

• @kylersmyangel
    @kylersmyangel Před 3 lety

Your hair looks so good. I know this video is old but it looks fabulous. My husband even said it was a drastically different and beautiful

• @winterbunny6670
    @winterbunny6670 Před 4 lety +1

Turned out so pretty. I’m gonna try this with the 20 developer

• @TheMakeupAddictE
      @TheMakeupAddictE Před 4 lety

How did it turn out with the 20??? I'm so curious because I may purchase tomorrow!

• @jeanieherron7706
    @jeanieherron7706 Před 3 lety +2

Your results are beautiful!

• @karlav5037
    @karlav5037 Před 2 lety

Thank you for going straight to the point, I will try this! Your hair looked great after this formula 🙌🏻

• @brandycurtis2921
    @brandycurtis2921 Před 4 lety +1

Omg thank you! I have been looking for a video with hair that is similar to mine that doesn’t use t18 to tone!

• @Ryerocks
    @Ryerocks Před 2 lety

I really love this colour on you so beautiful and that cut too Imma let my hair grow to that length ahhh so pretty thanks for sharing ☺️

• @PhanaraiGraceT
    @PhanaraiGraceT Před 5 lety +1

I’m about to use this method on my hair, this tutorial was SO helpful THANK YOU!

• @EdithNunezP

Graesi Trakulwatanachai let me know how it goes!

• @ur_local_lps_person1669
    @ur_local_lps_person1669 Před 4 lety +1

This is exactly what my hair looks like, maybe slightly lighter. But this helped so much

• @janicepotter9796
    @janicepotter9796 Před rokem +1

Thank you! Super quick and to the point ❤

• @luvkat777
    @luvkat777 Před 5 lety +7

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! I just did this! It worked!

• @EdithNunezP

Yay! I'm glad it worked for you 😊

• @Jenny210
    @Jenny210 Před 4 lety

OMG I was looking for this video go to the point, I have a mess in my hair and I bought two toner t14 and 050 thank you!!!

• @codyspencer7194
    @codyspencer7194 Před 4 lety +2

Hallelujah a youtuber that knows not to use 20 vol on her already lightened hair!!!! Looks really good!!

• @debbyojigho6057
    @debbyojigho6057 Před 3 lety

The color turned out amaaaazing

• @jheimyramos6314
    @jheimyramos6314 Před 2 lety

about to give it a try and u won a new suscriber today baby this video was all i needed!!!

• @pm5057
    @pm5057 Před 4 lety

I like the color. it looks very sophisticated. I've used Wella before. I may try the t10 as it's a little strawberry blonde now

• @hannahreed5073
    @hannahreed5073 Před 7 měsíci

i’ve been measuring my toner and developer w measuring cups and converting ounces to cups for years. cannot believe i’ve never just filled the toner bottle twice

• @jessiek412
    @jessiek412 Před 4 lety

My hair is yellow/orange just like yours but a bit darker. This video was so helpful and so quick too. I bleached my right side and ended up looking like a bad SoundCloud rapper. Thanks for this video I’ll definitely use the same toner

• @wcolautti
    @wcolautti Před rokem

Your hair came out beautifully!

• @velmar25
    @velmar25 Před 3 lety +1

OMG looks BEAUTIFUL just Loved it thanks for sharing

• @vianeyluna6646
    @vianeyluna6646 Před 4 lety

This video is so much helpful than any other video I’ve seen. THANK YOU!!!

• @laurendalise
    @laurendalise Před 2 lety

Omg I absolutely love it!!! And your eyebrows are beautiful!!

• @lolllypopsticals
    @lolllypopsticals Před 5 lety +4

Thank you so much for this video! It really helped me figure out what I need to do next with my hair because it’s sooo yellow! I been looking for good advice for a week now and boom you came along and gave me what I needed!

• @JibrayahChanai
    @JibrayahChanai Před 27 dny

The best video so far

• @summerk8694
    @summerk8694 Před 5 lety +3

Thank u!!! This saved my hair it was so orange and nothing was working till I tried this ❤️

• @EdithNunezP

Yay! I'm glad it worked for you 😊❤️

• @Exxylux
    @Exxylux Před měsícem

lol it looks so good I’m looking for toner formula. Thanks ❤🎉

• @sadaftv3052
    @sadaftv3052 Před 4 lety +4

Amaizng i hope i can do this tomorrow 😢 my hair is so orange right now

• @Becca_beauty85
    @Becca_beauty85 Před 4 lety +1

Thank you for sharing!! I’ve got bleach on my hair now and I’m going to tone it with the same brand of the T14. Hope it turns out this color!! Wish me luck!

• @EdithNunezP
      @EdithNunezP  Před 4 lety +1

Good luck! Let me know how it turns out!

• @vivianroig4965
    @vivianroig4965 Před 3 lety

Ten vol actually lifts one level it’s ok for an extra push with blondes but strictly levels 8,9,10 if you just wanna deposit go for 5 vol deposits
    20 volume lifts two levels
    30 vol forget about it but that lifts 3 levels etc .
    You can tone hair while wet comb through you want to be fast and towel dried but preferably wet .

• @JS-bl3sg
    @JS-bl3sg Před 4 lety

@ EdithNunez thank you for posting. You saved my hair.

• @molliejcramer
    @molliejcramer Před 4 lety

Thank you, thank you, thank you! What a great video and worked perfectly for my hair catastrophe!

• @mskinetik
    @mskinetik Před 5 dny

Wow this is amazing! Thanks for sharing!