Night Photography with the Fujifilm X-T5

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 25. 08. 2024

Komentáře • 159

• @matiasmere77
    @matiasmere77 Před 6 měsíci +129

F2 is really fast lens. I like the cyberpunk ambience on some pictures and the music selection collaborate with this

• @houghwhite411
      @houghwhite411 Před 6 měsíci +3

it's apsc, really fast would be f1.4 and super fast would be 0.95
      But in my experience, f2 is workable as long as there are artificial lights nearby

• @LoFiAxolotl
      @LoFiAxolotl Před 6 měsíci

no.... just absolutely no... that's not how exposure works at all buddy... exposure doesn't change based off of the medium size.... the depth of field would roughtly (not really) scale with the sensor size... the exposure doesn't.... f4, 1/500th sec at ISO400 will give you the exact same exposure on a phone sensor as on 4x5... jesus@@houghwhite411

• @neerajnongmaithem392
      @neerajnongmaithem392 Před 4 měsíci

​@@houghwhite411 to be very honest, their has certainly been a lot of improvement in the low light iso performance of apsc cameras. Like APSC color images are pretty usable till 6400 these days, back when I started photography using nikon d5100, one cannot fathom going past 1600 and the low light pictures looked terrible. That's 2 stops of improvement over a span of more then a decade. I remember using the 35mm 1.8 back in the day and the 23mm f2 i use today is leaps and bound better in low light due to the greater iso control.

• @otisjordan5613
      @otisjordan5613 Před 3 měsíci +3

@@houghwhite411 a smaller sensor does not affect the amount of light gathered by the aperture, it only affects the depth of field as far as I know.

• @dylancurcio5388
      @dylancurcio5388 Před 3 měsíci +1

@@otisjordan5613 Correct, but apsc sensors collect less light in general because theyre smaller in size.

• @jpp5485
    @jpp5485 Před 6 měsíci +91

I love that expression "Honeymoon Phase"... lol.. but never hold back. You're an amazing photographer, way above average! Are New Yorkers your main audience? I'm a random guy in a small town in Canada, and I've been following your channel for years. You inspire me, and for sure countless others. Never apologize. Go for it! You're a true artist. There's no such thing as cliche, except to intellectuals.

• @FaizalWestcott
      @FaizalWestcott  Před 6 měsíci +4

Really appreciate your kind words

• @bodinian
      @bodinian Před 6 měsíci +1

A large number of CZcams photographers are Canadian, funny enough.

• @LloydSpencer
    @LloydSpencer Před 6 měsíci +104

Faizal, f/2.8 is a fast lens. That’s why it the constant max for the fastest zooms. The f/2 on the X100V is super-fast.
    Let’s see what you can do at f/4

• @mikefoster6018
      @mikefoster6018 Před 6 měsíci +22

F2 is most definitely not a "super fast lens" on a crop sensor camera.

• @mikefoster6018
      @mikefoster6018 Před 6 měsíci +22

@@djstuc No it isn't. Crop sensors are objectively worse in low light compared to full frame at the same f-stop. Full frame aren't better because they have better f-stop (they don't) - they're better because they have bigger sensors with `photosites (pixels) that usually gather more photons each - resulting in less variance that causes ISO fuzz.
      I still prefer crop sensor (I'm on an X-T5) because I think the trade-off is worth the lighter camera. But for low light, full frame has an advantage.
      To clarify - both sensors record the same intensity. But full frame grabs more photons. If you took my X-T5 and doubled its size, it'd grab twice as many photos per pixel and get better ISO (and I think dynamic range) as a result.

• @mikefoster6018
      @mikefoster6018 Před 6 měsíci +4

@@djstuc And then the crop sensor 'crops' out a lot of the light that's gathered. Hence why so many professional, high-end photographers out there explained the low-light benefits of full frame. There's a reason why astronomers like bigger sensors, not just bigger lenses.

• @LloydSpencer
      @LloydSpencer Před 6 měsíci +1

As several others have commented. Anything from f/2.8 onwards is fast. @@mikefoster6018

• @LloydSpencer
      @LloydSpencer Před 6 měsíci +6

@@djstuc I don't know what you are on about. The only thing I commented on is the incorrect... click-bait - title. It says you don't need a fast lens and then Faizel sets out with only fast lenses to demonstrate.
      To square with his title he should be showing us how to shoot with a kit-lens zoom with a max aperture of f/3.5. It would be tricky. But just about feasible. I would not take it on, though. I think you DO need a fast lens for night time shooting... f/2.8 or faster.
      I did a two-year project of night time street photography with a f/1.4 lens. Some years later I did another night time project (and made it into a couple of books) with a Fuji f/2 lens. Improvements in sensors meant it was much easier shooting with the f/2. ISO1600 and 3200 showed no appreciable noise in the books I had printed.

• @paparuhlana
    @paparuhlana Před 6 měsíci +17

in my experience, you can go with 2.0 and slower for a really low light night photos if you have both or one of those:
    - camera that handles high iso really good, like 6k or smth
    - you have some kind of stabilisation, either build in or a gimble or just a stand, that will allow you to slow down your shutter without making shaky photos
    My X-T1 got none of those, so 1.4 is the answer.
    2.0 also works, just not that great
    also that heavily depends on the city, New York, Bangkok, Tokyo and all that have enormous amounts of night lights, go to Berlin and you would be suffering

• @loco46m
    @loco46m Před 6 měsíci +11

I love how you played with blur and shapes. Even more so, stopping down to F8? Wow.

• @Eren-tj6ql
    @Eren-tj6ql Před 3 měsíci

Thank you for enriching my life through your calm and relaxing way of talking together with your supreme videography

• @VOByRobbins
    @VOByRobbins Před 6 měsíci +1

Great video Faizal, F2 is super perfect for night shooting, great photos, Love the pix you took of the empty diner in China Town, very eerie! you have such a great eye!!!

• @JamminJim42
    @JamminJim42 Před 6 měsíci

Night photography is a lot of fun and can get very moody. It brings out another dimension most of us don't pay much attention to. I'm sure the non-photographers consider noght to be an inconvenience. Those of us that enjoy it understand the moodiness and beauty that can be found at night. Darkness is particularly good for capturing liminal images. Cheers to you Faizal for showing just how interesting night pics can be.

• @Cultaken
    @Cultaken Před 6 měsíci +1

I was about to save up for the 56 1.2 WR. I already have the 23 1.4 wr - and think it’s a bit big!
    This 50 f2 is super tempting also for its size. Thank you for making me less skeptical for the main weakness I assumed the lens would have.

• @RaoBrandon
    @RaoBrandon Před 6 měsíci +1

Awesome video again man! Love seeing your mindset and your pics. If you posted an unedited vid of a shooting session I’d watch the whole thing, it’s so relaxing!

• @barryallen381
    @barryallen381 Před 6 měsíci

Sir, your videos (and photos) just keep getting better and better.

• @scottnelle
    @scottnelle Před 6 měsíci +1

Those filters look cool! I have a couple of Urth lens adapters and I'm really happy with them. For winter photography I got a cheap pair of cycling gloves on Amazon from a brand called Ozero that are thin enough that I can mostly still control my camera, they have a little conductive fabric on the index finger for touch screen use, and they're waterproof. They definitely make winter photography more bearable!

• @MalcolmMcLoughlin
    @MalcolmMcLoughlin Před 6 měsíci

Bought the Urth 1/4 for my 35mm f2 and could not be happier with it. Great work as always, Faizal!

• @Blank_Immortal
    @Blank_Immortal Před 6 měsíci

My first experiences with night time street photography was when I was moving across the US. I drove to see a friend in Chicago and walked around with them and my zeiss 135mm 2.8 shooting around 1/60 and ISO 3200-5000 It was a wonderful experience. Two days later I was in NYC with another friend shooting with that same setup. Some of the best photos I've taken to date were on those two days. A year or so later I walked around Boston at night with a 500c loaded with delta 3200 and night-time street photography is one of my favorite things to do.

• @fstopclick37
    @fstopclick37 Před 6 měsíci +1

Very creative and interesting video, Faizal. The dark city streets, the rain, the color & reflections... as well as the music made me think I was rewatching Blade Runner.
    Watch out for those replicants at night! 😉📸

• @ambi7
    @ambi7 Před 6 měsíci +2

Just got a backpack clip for my Osmo Pocket 3, kinda nice cause you can also have the pocket be "horizontal as well. I haven't tried making a "photo walk" video yet - but imagine it might work well for you!

• @JaycobDeanKekoa
    @JaycobDeanKekoa Před 5 měsíci

This was my favorite video you made by far. You’re coming into your style of filming these. This was such a calming and wonderful video 🤙🏽

• @tydra74
    @tydra74 Před 6 měsíci

New York is such an inspiring place for street photography. I hope to come back again in the future.

• @chrisjames1924
    @chrisjames1924 Před 6 měsíci

I recently bought a pocket tripod that extends to just over 3ft and for my night photography it's been a game changer. Certainly breathes new life into my slower lenses. It's the kind of tripod to make most photographers wince (myself included) but the fact it can go in your back pocket and be ready to use within 3 seconds makes it an essential part of my kit going forward. Typically, tripods (even the regular travel tripods) make you stand out plus they need to be carried in a separate bag but with this thing it's a no brainer. More night photography guys should definitely consider using one. Though, good luck trying to find one. The only one I could find that was small enough for a trouser pocket but extendable to 3.5ft was by Hama. As far as I can tell, nothing else like it exists. Wouldn't dream of using it with my D810 though. Strictly a Fuji X100 and Sony RX1 tripod.

• @dijabln1378
    @dijabln1378 Před 6 měsíci

You nailed it! That’s why I'm so addicted to shooting at night. Great video.

• @dalexflores
    @dalexflores Před 6 měsíci +1

I enjoyed this one. Really gave me the urge to get out with the camera. Thank you!

• @phils3736
    @phils3736 Před 6 měsíci +21

Isn't "fast" under f2,8 ?

• @timothykieper
      @timothykieper Před 6 měsíci +2

My thoughts also. F2 still a rather good lens.

• @FaizalWestcott
      @FaizalWestcott  Před 6 měsíci +8

I guess it could be! I always looked at f/1.8 or 1.4 lenses as "fast" lenses, but the point is still the same

• @ThatAndre
      @ThatAndre Před 6 měsíci +10

@@julesc5571 No, the light gathering capability doesn't change regardless of the sensor size. It is still f/2. What changes is the depth of field, which would make an f/2 lens have f/3 full-frame equivalent DOF.

• @C.I...
      @C.I... Před 6 měsíci +3

@@ThatAndre *with equivalent framing. Standing at the same distance to the subject instead, the DOF would be exactly the same but with a crop.

• @mkkrt
    @mkkrt Před 6 měsíci

Moody! The music goes so well with the visuals.

• @newtypexzerox
    @newtypexzerox Před 6 měsíci

Love a lot of the shots you took in this video, I highly recommend going back to Chinatown on a night when there is light snow/rain you'll get some really cool cyberpunk looking shots

• @urthco
    @urthco Před 6 měsíci

Once again inspiring us to get out there and practice! Love this Faizal

• @RealBesty
    @RealBesty Před 6 měsíci

Oh, I love that tilted motion blur - got to try that sometime! Great video btw 🇬🇧

• @paulwhitfeld4858
    @paulwhitfeld4858 Před 3 měsíci

This is art!🙏🏼

• @tcarlson06
    @tcarlson06 Před 5 měsíci

That was cool. I’m new to this and haven’t got out to shoot at night yet. I enjoyed this a lot. Thanks!

• @tomislavmiletic_
    @tomislavmiletic_ Před 6 měsíci +1

F2 is totally fine if the scene is well lit. However, try the same thing on the city outskirts and without f1.4 or greater, high ISO or tripod, or at least good IBIS or OIS, you might have a problem...

• @tom.allez2134
    @tom.allez2134 Před 6 měsíci

I use an f4 and truthfully it pushes me to more hyper sensitive and creative with what I want to take photos of. I like it though it’s kinda fun

• @jimtrull683
    @jimtrull683 Před 6 měsíci

You got some wonderful shots on that photo walk. I really appreciate you sharing those filters, I was not familiar with them. I need to check them out. I love the affect they had on your images.

• @QKvox
    @QKvox Před 6 měsíci

When I shoot at night I usually use an f/2 or f/1.8 lens, any faster isn’t really needed. But I did a (short albeit) night shoot with an f/4 zoom lens at one point and it worked perfectly fine on my canon R6 mk2 at iso 6400.

• @danielfulop
    @danielfulop Před 6 měsíci +9

I have some F1.4 even F0.95 lenses, but they are quite dim wide open, so it's rare that I can take nice and sharp photos at that aperture. I also prefer to use them F2 and up. Also keep in mind that Fujifilm focuses on the nose instead of the eyes lol :D so if you take a head shot @1.4, the eyes are already gonna be blur.
    I would like to add tho, that F2, F2.8 are still fast lenses. What you're trying to show on this video should make sense if you shoot F4 or F5.6. Those are apertures of cheap kit lenses.

• @ichheissedamian
      @ichheissedamian Před 6 měsíci

fuji does have eye autofocus, at least my camera does...

• @danielfulop
      @danielfulop Před 6 měsíci

@@ichheissedamian of course it has, that's what I'm talking about. It locks on the eye, but when you zoom in on your computer, it won't be the eyes that's sharp... misfocuses, so it's normally the face or the top of the nasal bone that's sharp, but not the iris

• @gavinjenkins899
    @gavinjenkins899 Před 6 měsíci +4

I mean... IN A CITY sure. If you're shooting at night in a misty graveyard, you need a real fast lens.

• @random6809
      @random6809 Před 6 měsíci

I was about to say the same, plenty of light in a city. What I call low light is clearly not what he calls it! I simply could not use a lens at f/2 for my night time shots.

• @ihortsentylo5377
    @ihortsentylo5377 Před 6 měsíci

Mate, I love the background music which you use in your videos! 🔥

• @endah08
    @endah08 Před 6 měsíci

love this stuff man, you should shoot at night more often. I think it suits your contrasty edit style well.

• @jac1207
    @jac1207 Před 6 měsíci +1

I mean, try shooting all that without ibis, which the XT5 has and is pretty solid for still. I had an XT2, great camera even in 2024, but unless you crank up the ISO, you better have surgeon still hands or a tripod.

• @lumixS5M2
    @lumixS5M2 Před 6 měsíci

I do only low light or very low light never used filters just point and shoot. Best result lens is f/1.8 or faster even on the Lumix S5ii.

• @mattbrodiephotography
    @mattbrodiephotography Před 6 měsíci

Great work Faizal, as always. Also, congratulations on your move to NY. You deserve every success. It's been great watching the channel grow. Keep going, don't give up and all 223k of us will continue to watch. Have an epic 2024.

• @rouvenkurz3692
    @rouvenkurz3692 Před 6 měsíci

03:47 I was fishing at the same pond during my NYC trip in January 🙌

• @robinchun1
    @robinchun1 Před 6 měsíci +6

When you let the iso 'do its thing'.. what were your parameters?

• @CHLBUTTERWORTH
    @CHLBUTTERWORTH Před 6 měsíci

Great pics, as always, I need to get some nighy street photography in my portfolio.
    For the POV camera, there isn't an elegant solution for the Osmo Pocket, so might be best to just use if when talking to camera (looks good in low light btw), then use GoPro/Osmo Action for POV.
    You could use the Insta360 Go 3 for both, as you could mount that quickly to your chest, then pop into the action pod for vlogging. But it won't be as good in low light as it's a smaller sensor and doesn't fo 4k. Maybe the go 4 will do.
    Keep up the great videos and photos!

• @user-zp6qi9do2o
    @user-zp6qi9do2o Před 5 měsíci

Absolutely amazing pictures and a great idea for such a walk. The night city is most inspiring for me. But I guess it would be a bit scary to walk alone at night. 😅

• @chyen01
    @chyen01 Před 6 měsíci

F2 is pretty fast regardless crop of full frame sensor. You gain at least 1-stop compared to your zoom lens which can be really helpful in night photography. 1/15 > 1/30s SS without IS.

• @leodezoysa2868
    @leodezoysa2868 Před 6 měsíci +2

Great shots and inspiring video as always. You make the process seem so effortless. How do you go about making sure things are in focus? In the video it just looked like you were shooting from the hip one handed but still get crisp subjects.

• @FaizalWestcott
      @FaizalWestcott  Před 6 měsíci +2

If you're focusing on where light is bright, the camera will generally have an easy time focusing

• @leodezoysa2868
      @leodezoysa2868 Před 6 měsíci

Thanks for taking the time to reply. So are you getting your subject in the bright light then focussing with half shutter press then recomposing? It’s the way you’re doing it so effortlessly and one handed that made me curious. Again really great content and thanks for the reply.

• @kingephotos
    @kingephotos Před 6 měsíci

Needed this. Felt like I’ve been struggling with my night photos lately

• @katherine249
    @katherine249 Před 5 měsíci

Omg I saw you guys filming while walking to the gym!

• @heyolly
    @heyolly Před 6 měsíci

I really enjoyed this. I thought the accompanying music gave the film a sense of slight trepidation that shooting at night always seems to give me

• @Rooftopaccessorizer
    @Rooftopaccessorizer Před 6 měsíci

last time i was in nyc my sleep schedule was messed up so i spent 9 nights straight just walking around shooting. i got like 150 instagram posts out of like 4000+ shots. bad timing though because it was right when stills died out on instagram

• @jasonzayas5487
    @jasonzayas5487 Před 6 měsíci +1

I could 100% argue that the best time for night photography is most definitely summer. Lol.

• @dachsjager965
    @dachsjager965 Před 6 měsíci +1

Wow! What an incredible video! The music and atmosphere are absolutely mesmerizing. I'm curious, could you share the photometry and exposure dial settings you used?

• @FaizalWestcott
      @FaizalWestcott  Před 6 měsíci

I usually always use spot metering and I usually don't use the exp comp dial :)

• @raytbrown2
    @raytbrown2 Před 6 měsíci

Great video. Thank you. Really good capture of NY at "night". But just FYI -- I consider an f2 as a fast lens. Wherein, I would consider something like a f3.5-5.6 to be a slow lens. And anything less, like an f1.2 or f0.8 to be "God-like" fast apertures. So f2? It's a fast lens in my book. Either way, great use of mist filters. Cool images. And I really liked it's use on the video, too.

• @miketrebert7788
    @miketrebert7788 Před 6 měsíci +5

This guy: FranceWheeler - rides a powered wheel through Paris. He shoots video with what looks like an Osmo Pocket 3 mounted up above his shoulder on some kind of harness/rig. He doesn't say what gear he uses but I noticed a shadow in one of his two most recent videos. Very smooth imagery - video POV higher than a bicycle and just above car roofs.

• @FeedScrn
    @FeedScrn Před 6 měsíci

F/2 is pretty darn fast. // I used to try to shoot with a f/3.5 - f/5.6 kit zoomie in low light... and was sorely disappointed. I learned my lesson.

• @FallEdits
    @FallEdits Před 6 měsíci

Great video! I also believe that photographers use a faster lens to shoot at night without having to increase their ISO. Resulting a noisy image which some people don't like. But who cares.

• @KathyXie
    @KathyXie Před 6 měsíci

F2 is very fast, only like a 1/3 of stop slower than f1.8, a slow lens is like a f3.5 or f4

• @daymonpearcey8468
    @daymonpearcey8468 Před 6 měsíci

Fantastic vlog, some incredible images too 👍

• @WillywonkaHC
    @WillywonkaHC Před 6 měsíci

Cinematography, especially the music, was awesome this video. I kinda just zoned out, it was great. Hope to find the essence of this video in future content also!!

• @HawonJung
    @HawonJung Před 6 měsíci

Yup. And thanks for this video!

• @BigRockNor
    @BigRockNor Před 6 měsíci

Excellent shots 😎

• @dbugatto
    @dbugatto Před 6 měsíci

F2 with IBIS should never be an issue , that's a huge advantage for night shooting.

• @random6809
      @random6809 Před 6 měsíci +1

In a city where he is shooting, meanwhile me in the dark with an f/0.95...

• @gershonportnoy5589
    @gershonportnoy5589 Před 6 měsíci

Very nice video, source for photography inspiration🙏

• @justinlaturno
    @justinlaturno Před 6 měsíci

great video, Faizal!

• @antoineminjoz8318
    @antoineminjoz8318 Před 6 měsíci +2

dude you're going out in the brightest parts of New York with an f2 lens and then make a video about the fact that "You Don't Need a Fast Lens for Night Photography"

• @srlkngl
    @srlkngl Před 6 měsíci

....my lucky yt photog channels surfing time...got to sub....I'm looking forward to catching up with your past vids....

• @kenallen9142
    @kenallen9142 Před 6 měsíci

the mist effect of those filters gives the look of 1970s cinema

• @olivertrees
    @olivertrees Před 6 měsíci

Hey, just wondering if you plan on keeping the lumix after this "trying out" period ends? Would appreciate some extended thoughts now that you've had it for awhile

• @konradgapinski5413
    @konradgapinski5413 Před 6 měsíci

Ethereal vibes, very cool results. It seems like you are using the electronic shutter in this video, do you not see any banding issues with the artificial lighting?

• @Jswift77
    @Jswift77 Před 6 měsíci +2

Gotta get the gloves on bro! Keep those paws warm! Great stuff!

• @malizair
    @malizair Před 6 měsíci

Excelent video. Music playlist, please.

• @MarcoElliau
    @MarcoElliau Před 6 měsíci

Great video ! Was this all film handheld with the Lumix S5II ?

• @brianhinesley
    @brianhinesley Před 6 měsíci

nice collection faizal :)

• @neerajnongmaithem392
    @neerajnongmaithem392 Před 4 měsíci

Phew now i fell better about ordering the 23mm f2, i wanted to get the 35mm 1.4 but then i mostly shoot street and 50mm ff equivalent is a bit tight. Was worried about missing in that 1 stop of light and dof but i feel easy after reading the comments. I got thr xpro3 so no ibis for me but i think i would be carrying a tripod with me on night photowalks. Thought about getting that old 23mm 1.4 but that lens is huge and ruins the reason of getting the xpro in the first place. Can someone also share their experience with using manual focus in night time street photograohy with fuji ? I am tempted on getting them but i am worried about on lack of manual focussing skills.

• @alliexoxo774
    @alliexoxo774 Před 6 měsíci

Would you do a video on your setup for your GR like you did for your x100v.

• @renenavarro4121
    @renenavarro4121 Před 6 měsíci

New York is the mecca for street photography

• @jimk8353
    @jimk8353 Před 6 měsíci

Love this video, thanks for sharing it! At 7:18, what settings were you changing with your shortcut button there?

• @colin_____
    @colin_____ Před 6 měsíci +2

F2 is fast

• @1MFRam
    @1MFRam Před 6 měsíci +1

Hey man, great video! And if you don't mind sharing, what's the lens hood that you have on there?

• @connorhoutman
    @connorhoutman Před 6 měsíci

Not gonna lie this felt a bit like The Batman or The Joker and it's so damn good!!

• @baryasaumaga5243
    @baryasaumaga5243 Před 4 měsíci

What are you using for video?

• @DavidShephard
    @DavidShephard Před 6 měsíci

Hey Faizal, great video as always. Love the music. The Blackmist filters are great too. You mentioned that you were testing the Osmo Pocket 3 for low light use. What did you think?

• @FaizalWestcott
      @FaizalWestcott  Před 6 měsíci

It's light years better at night than the GoPro! I thought it looked great

• @yousefa1147
    @yousefa1147 Před 6 měsíci

ya man get a blacked out chest mount for the gopro

• @Paintbait
    @Paintbait Před 6 měsíci +4

Were you using Mechanical or Electronic Shutter? I often wonder this when there are a lot of subjects that might react to the sound and sight of a camera. I suspect the shutter noise was simply lost to the street, but I am curious.

• @toomanyhobbies400
      @toomanyhobbies400 Před 6 měsíci

I believe the electronic shutter produces less vibration and is quieter. Google it.

• @Rachidyous75
    @Rachidyous75 Před 5 měsíci

Hello Faizal, i’ve been watching all your video those past month. And sometimes I caught myself having feeling of a spider sens tanglling for candid photography. Those past months i was deeging a lot in camera gear and really liked the fuji_xE4 for is spec and esthetics. But i realized that in your last videos you are haven.t used it. Have you sell it ? Have you been bother by anything ? would love to know why if you can share more details here or in dm. Thank you a lot for your content it is very relaxing and educative cheers from france 🎉

• @basukisugito8929
    @basukisugito8929 Před 6 měsíci

You don't need fast lens, but then using f2 lense? Explain to me please? I was thinking you will use f4 or f5.6

• @KillerTacos54
    @KillerTacos54 Před 6 měsíci

Amazing video

• @duydvng3357
    @duydvng3357 Před 6 měsíci

how do you like these urth filters in comparison to cinebloom filters?

• @julesescande1198
    @julesescande1198 Před 6 měsíci

Hey, what’s the lens hood you are using on the 50mm ?

• @diedannuss2132
    @diedannuss2132 Před 5 měsíci

Why is there’s so much smoke in New York City?

• @DerekKerley-qg7iq
    @DerekKerley-qg7iq Před 6 měsíci

Great video…

• @jimmycapp29
    @jimmycapp29 Před 6 měsíci

We New York photographers love the street steamers! At least I Ido.

• @govindarumi
    @govindarumi Před 6 měsíci

I am struggling at night also.

• @lionheart4424
    @lionheart4424 Před 6 měsíci +1

Of course you don't need a fast lens when taking night photos at decently lit streets.

• @telecomprofi
    @telecomprofi Před 6 měsíci +1

Oh yeah, that is in NY with the newest camera with crazy high iso ;-) right one does not need. Lets repeat that statement with f4.5 and max non-mushy iso of 800 otside of the biggest megapolis in the world wo long exposure

• @nomadik7
    @nomadik7 Před 6 měsíci +2

The video is called you don't need a fast lens and then he shoots with an F2 which is fast. WTF is the point then?

• @toddkatz2834
    @toddkatz2834 Před 6 měsíci

no need for a silly filter if simply one considers the lighting and manually adjust to your desired exposure, its called photography, but for those bipods who want to point and shoot hundreds of snaps on P with 18,000 af points then buy away

• @MrFreakwent
    @MrFreakwent Před 6 měsíci

f 2 is a relatively fast lens.

• @dasaen
    @dasaen Před 6 měsíci +1

I thought you were going to be using an f5.6 xD

• @haithamalmuzayan3050
    @haithamalmuzayan3050 Před 6 měsíci +1

👍👍👍👍👍👌

• @rickchoi7805
    @rickchoi7805 Před 6 měsíci

You Don't Need a Fast Lens for Night Photography - Putting F2 lens lol