Lefkada Street Photography | Fujifilm X-T4

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 4. 07. 2024
  • Welcome to my new video on street photography in the stunning island of Lefkada, filmed with my Fujifilm X-T4! 🌅📸
    In this video, I'll take you on a visual journey through the picturesque streets of Lefkada, one of the most captivating islands in the Ionian Sea. Lefkada is renowned for its breathtaking beaches, turquoise waters, and charming villages. The unique blend of natural beauty and traditional architecture makes Lefkada a paradise for photographers.
    About Lefkada:
    Lefkada, also known as Lefkas, is a Greek island connected to the mainland by a floating bridge. It offers a wealth of activities for nature lovers, from hiking in the lush hills to water sports at famous beaches like Porto Katsiki and Kathisma. The island is also rich in cultural experiences, with many festivals and traditional events.
    Atmosphere on the Island:
    The vibe on Lefkada is relaxed and friendly. The locals are warm-hearted, and the narrow streets of the towns are full of life and color. There's always something to discover, whether it's a hidden café, a bustling market, or a breathtaking view. This mix of tranquility and vibrancy makes Lefkada an ideal place for street photography.

Komentáře •