Into The Woods on a Triumph Bonneville T120

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 14. 06. 2024
  • The Triumph Bonneville T120 is no off-road TET eater, but it's far more capable than I am. So I felt it was time to stretch my abilities and ride down a route that's normally reserved for 4x4's.
    Taking the road through Riding Wood is normally a pastime reserved for hikers and off-roaders, but on the scale of rough roads it probably rates at a 2 or 3 on the easy end. I knew that it'd be a challenge for me personally as my off-road skills are non existent, but I had faith that my trusty Triumph Bonneville T120 would guide me through safely, just as long as I could overcome the urge to turn around when the road got a bit rough.
    If you enjoyed this short film, please check out some of my other videos and I hope that you'll leave a Like or consider Subscribing to the channel. Your Like or Subscription lets CZcams know that you've enjoyed the video, which in turn helps push it out to more people. It's one of the most genuine ways to support the channel and it costs nothing at all.
    Finally, if you'd like more information on the channel, the bike or my travels, please feel free to hop over to my website where you can find articles, photos and journals on everything Classic Rides.
    www.classic-rides.co.uk/
    Thank you,
    Matt.
    #motovlog #scrambler #motocamping

Komentáře • 111

• @seanconnell2065
    @seanconnell2065 Před 21 dnem +10

Watching a Triumph motorcycle glide effortlessly through narrow gravel back roads highlighted its superb engineering and rugged elegance.

• @seanconnell2065
    @seanconnell2065 Před 21 dnem

Question: Why don’t the UK police use Triumph Bonneville T120s? The BMW and Yamaha bikes look like equivalents. This is a question from a T120 owner in Australia, so please forgive my naivety.

• @artistonamotorbike
    @artistonamotorbike Před 21 dnem +1

Thats Ramsdens Reservoir by Holmfirth. Its gorgeous there. Loads of bikers on the 616 woodhead. Im often there for picnics when it isnt raining!

• @BlackThor15
    @BlackThor15 Před 21 dnem

Definition of freedom on a motorcycle? Minute 3.22! Pure magic! What a beautiful video, well done you Matt, thank you! 👍👍

• @FredWilbury
    @FredWilbury Před 21 dnem

Lucky boy and me sat at home with my speed twin 1200 in the garage, one day 🤔🫣

• @jimrendell503
    @jimrendell503 Před 21 dnem

best plan is find a short stretch and give it a go,,,,the bonnie is just fine on these roads just needs a clean up afterwards

• @ReelRidersPodcast
    @ReelRidersPodcast Před 21 dnem

Lovely..... and tell me that you sat waiting for 2 hours for a truck to appear just so you could emerge from the dust cloud it created???

• @paulsilson2148
    @paulsilson2148 Před 21 dnem +1

You took that beautiful machine of road. I'd be too worried a rock or stone would damage something, nice peaceful video, triumph should use your videos to sell there bikes.

• @Janoldskool
    @Janoldskool Před 21 dnem

Your video’s are so relaxing it is like therapy.

• @Richard-pe4cx
    @Richard-pe4cx Před 21 dnem +1

i didn't realise how comfortably torquey my T120 is until i put my 2010 gsf 650 bandit back on the road yes the 650

• @AlexOnABoat
    @AlexOnABoat Před 21 dnem +8

"So what did you do today dear?"

• @vinhhoang9673
    @vinhhoang9673 Před 14 dny

Hello. Your videos are really relaxing and good for my soul

• @bluemerle2001
    @bluemerle2001 Před 21 dnem +3

Wonderful video! You've raised the bar again. That brief crossroads scene at

• @Gaboagz
    @Gaboagz Před 21 dnem

Honestly, you and your videos are two big reasons of why I consider to keep my T120. I'm considering going to something more cruiser-headed custom, like an oldish VT750. But a few weeks ago I rode through a forestal road and I was mostly calmed because of seeing you riding through worse roads, so I knew the T120 could handle that. Those were twenty minutes of suffering, but really satisfying at the end of that path. As you say, a "do everything" bike. I'm a bit concerned about the reliability. However, I repeat, seeing your videos makes me want to stay this bike forever.

• @WatermarquePaul
    @WatermarquePaul Před 21 dnem +1

Great video, loved the off road stuff, made me smile. Who needs an adventure bike! 🤭

• @lesperchard3793
    @lesperchard3793 Před 21 dnem

Another great video Matt, I bet the reservoirs are full around there with the weather we have Ben having lately.

• @markthomas4274
    @markthomas4274 Před 14 dny

Great video love your videos, your bike and your music

• @Akash.Chaudhary.
    @Akash.Chaudhary. Před 21 dnem +2

This is the best sounding bike I have seen. That grumble from the engine at low revs is just music to ears. ❣️

• @stephenthompson6049
    @stephenthompson6049 Před 21 dnem

Stunning video as always matt

• @mikerider58
    @mikerider58 Před 21 dnem

Love the music 🎶