What is wrong with the Jumper T12?

Sdílet
Vložit

Komentáře • 32

• @_NFE
    @_NFE Před 5 lety +2

I'd bet my whoop that's a bug in the PXX serial protocol between the radio MCU and the transmit module. Hard to say what side it's on. If updating open tx firmware doesn't fix it... Then swapping out the module should.

• @parker1ray
    @parker1ray Před 2 lety

Mine used to failsafe, and I discovered that it was due to the firmware version. If you turned off the voice module the problem went away! It was fixed on a later update!

• @DroneOn
    @DroneOn Před 5 lety

No words. No words.

• @EdwardLyonsFlynLyon
    @EdwardLyonsFlynLyon Před 5 lety

I almost bought one,...... almost.
    Thanks for the Heads up & I hope you are able to Return those hassle Free.

• @hobbyporter3597
      @hobbyporter3597 Před 5 lety

Hi, the problem was his drone not the T12, Please see the updated video czcams.com/video/Q1dskgicE24/video.html

• @captainkook9371
    @captainkook9371 Před 5 lety

Thanks for posting. SO helpful.

• @hobbyporter3597

Hi, the problem was his drone not the T12, Please see the updated video czcams.com/video/Q1dskgicE24/video.html

• @bragee
    @bragee Před 4 lety

So, do all your T8s glitch?
    I've got one since almost one year (with R9M module installed) and never experienced such issue...

• @firstpersonq2346
    @firstpersonq2346 Před 5 lety

Great stuff 👍 keep up the good work.

• @hobbyporter3597

• @coba-cobatv
    @coba-cobatv Před 3 lety

I wonder what is the diffrent between jumper t12 vs jumper tlite. Anyone can help please, i also have rc plane with frsky rx, does tlite able to bind with it, thx.

• @5c0u53
    @5c0u53 Před 4 lety

Mines worked flawlessly since purchase. The screen gets a little cluttered when your running Lua scripts for telemetry but other than that, perfect.

• @XZLR8N
    @XZLR8N Před 5 lety

Stone cold. I still fly with the T8SGv2 for Frsky and other protocols. I got the T12 for R9/crossfire but so far it has only seen computer duty during the free Liftoff weekend on Steam. Might just sell.

• @hobbyporter3597
      @hobbyporter3597 Před 5 lety +1

• @ddfwaj
    @ddfwaj Před 5 lety +1

That's B.S., you have single handily done more for Jumper (the reason I purchased) than anyone on YT and Jumper increases the minimum order to 2000! Gotta say in the words of Mr. Wonderful "Jumper, your dead to me!"

• @pksteffen
    @pksteffen Před 5 lety

What a PAIN!

• @vhfgamer
    @vhfgamer Před 5 lety

Change the batteries. They do that when the batteries get low.
    For that matter, don't even attempt to use the AA battery tray unless you use those really nice lithium AA batteries. I recommend a 2s lipo battery.
    My T12 has the same problem when the batteries get low, and I've crashed my whoop more than once.

• @Micro-motor-warehouse
      @Micro-motor-warehouse  Před 5 lety +1

The issues remained, independent of the input voltage. The problem was fixed after updating BetaFlight on my FCs. Works fine with AAs too.

• @itsallaboutthekarma5881

The problem is with the multi protocol module, remove it and replace it with a standard module for the protocol you are using that will eliminate the issue. The issue has been around for awhile thats why they include the module free with the radio hahaha

• @Micro-motor-warehouse

The multiprotocol module was the primary reason for me to get this radio. Even without this show-stopping issue, the T12 felt me like the inferior, yet more complicated brother of the T8SGv2. But yeah, those dodgy modules nailed the coffin hard.

• @johncgibson4720
    @johncgibson4720 Před 4 lety

Jumper engineering manager should pay you for this test. They have the money. It is very hurtful to watch a video of some real work without pay.

• @redpinelabs
    @redpinelabs Před 5 lety

Hey it is actually a spi RX in Frsky_x/D16 issue in combo with opentx. It is fixed on later betaflight. github.com/betaflight/betaflight/pull/7345

• @redpinelabs
      @redpinelabs Před 5 lety

Binding in D8 fixes it as well, shoot me a message if you want more info.

• @Micro-motor-warehouse

Wow. Seems like I spoke too early.
      I just updated to 3.5.7 and the connection is now running without a glitch for 10 minutes.
      Thanks a lot buddy, I appreciate your sniper-like trouble shooting skills :D
      ... why is it not glitching with other TXs bound over D16?

• @redpinelabs
      @redpinelabs Před 5 lety

@@Micro-motor-warehouse it had to do with sending a "failsafe" packet every 9 sec or do. That I believe sets up failsafe mode on regular RXs. DeviationTX don't send it. Some Taranis are set to not send it for some reason. The spi RX code didn't deal with those packets correctly and passed it as good RC data.