LHR: British Airways Concorde Room London Heathrow Lounge LHR T5

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 26. 04. 2022
  • Full review at loungeindex.com/Europe/UK/LHR...
    If you are flying in First Class from Heathrow Terminal 5, the elite of the elites go to the Concorde Room Lounge, one of the best airline lounges in the world.
    The British Airways Concorde Room is split into two: inside and outside on the balcony. As soon as you enter on your left there is the bar, while the Concorde Dining restaurant is on the right. There are plenty of seats here, or you can sit on the middle bar, by the imitation fire, or in squashy armchairs. Most people however head to the balcony, and this is where the Concorde Room comes into its own.

Komentáře • 6

• @kevinnolan8586
    @kevinnolan8586 Před měsícem

Visited recently,Got the two seater table next to the Concorde nose cone, First time for us, The Champagne, O my God,Wonderful, Service and atmosphere, Excellent ,Cannot wait to do it again, Love your videos.

• @gluecksdrache2054
    @gluecksdrache2054 Před 7 měsíci +1

Thank you for the great images.

• @jeremyt9663
    @jeremyt9663 Před 2 lety +1

Thank you for this video - very helpful! I have been wondering if the BA lounge has restarted it's beverage services and/or self-service bar.

• @littlewizz70
    @littlewizz70 Před 10 měsíci

I will be in the Concorde room next week and thought you would be the one to ask as you like a glass or two ;) which are the best/most expensive red wines I could sample?

• @loungeindex
      @loungeindex  Před 10 měsíci +1

It varies every few weeks, but the bartender knows the wines well: and a simple Google when looking at the wine list normally shows you the outstanding ones.

• @varungupta2045
    @varungupta2045 Před 4 měsíci

The average age inside that room seems to be about 90.