LOS ANGELES TO LAS VEGAS | AMERICAN AIRLINES | FLIGHT AA1472 | AIRBUS A321-231NX | LAX-LAS | T4 |

Sdílet
Vložit
  • čas přidán 27. 08. 2024
  • Vlog # 24
    Los Angeles to Las Vegas flight with American Airlines.
    What it’s like to travel during pandemic?
    What are the process at the airport?
    What to expect when you travel during pandemic?
    Please don’t forget to like and share this video.
    For more updates don’t forget to subscribe and hit the notification bell.
    Social Media Accounts 📲
    📍Facebook: Wesley Romero
    📍Instagram : wes_life
    Background Music Credit to;
    • Fredji - Happy Life (V...
    #travelingduringthepandemic #travelingduringcovid19 #whatitsliketotravelduringpandemic #airtravel #covid19 #covidtravel #pandemictravel #globaltravelduringpandic #newnormaltravel #newnormal #wanderlust #traveller #moments #travelofalifetime #crewlife #amazing #awesome #travelphotography #instago #traveltime #leavingfootprintsallovertheworld #aroundtheworld #captured #goals #travelingfromLosangelestasvegas #LaxtoLas
    #lasvegas #vegas #thestriplasvegas #lasvegasstrip #americanairlines #airbus321neo #airbus #losangelesairport #mccarraninternationalairport #lax

Komentáře • 8

• @SYDAirlineEnthusiast
    @SYDAirlineEnthusiast Před rokem

I love how eight different airlines fly this route. Nine if you count jsx. United, delta, American Airlines, southwest, Alaska airlines, JetBlue, spirit, and allegiant. In a way, it helps that lax is a hub for four of these airlines and has a hub-sized terminal for Southwest Airlines.

• @erikaxDi
    @erikaxDi Před 3 lety +2

I’m flying for the first time her from Los Angeles to Las Vegas this coming Wednesday and I’m so scared/nervous

• @alfantaofficial
    @alfantaofficial Před 2 lety

Nice adventure

• @kturbosquadgaming191
    @kturbosquadgaming191 Před 3 lety

❤️

• @edwinbonifacio5989
    @edwinbonifacio5989 Před 3 lety

Sir west ingat ka lagi galing ng ginawa mo knowledgeable...idol..reply pls..

• @diondee1482
    @diondee1482 Před 3 lety

👀

• @jaidavid4311
    @jaidavid4311 Před 3 lety

Di ako ngskip ng ads 😅