Vložit
  • čas přidán 7. 08. 2018
  • Subwoofer Review | PreSonus Temblor T10
    TWITTER ߷ / brianblackmoree
    FACEBOOK ߷ / itsbrianblackmore
    INSTAGRAM ߷ / brianblackmore
    TWITCH ߷ / itsbrianblackmore
    My music on iTunes: apple.co/2KU0lkr
    Yo! I'm Brian Blackmore, I'm a DJ, Musician, and Vlogger. Welcome Fam-A-Lam!
  • Hudba

Komentáře • 42

• @LikeAGentlemanPlease
    @LikeAGentlemanPlease Před 5 lety +24

Always lift with your back in a twisting jerking motion. Remember, safety is everything!

• @edb1322
    @edb1322 Před 6 lety +1

Yo, so much variety on your channel! Killing it.

• @mikewallace1270
    @mikewallace1270 Před 4 lety +4

Just picked one up for 250 from guitar Center. Pretty excited.

• @TyFadedd
    @TyFadedd Před rokem

I’m late to this video but this convinced me to get the presonus sub and I’m beyond satisfied

• @junglist1soldier
    @junglist1soldier Před 3 lety

Are you still enjoying this sub?

• @xoffworld
    @xoffworld Před 2 lety

why the corner and not the center??

• @maddyriaz
    @maddyriaz Před 4 lety

I dont hear no bass at all. Is it something to do with my smartphone speakers? 🤔🤔
    Lol. Thinking of adding this to my presonus eris e8 monitors. Not that i need it for mixing but the sub bass when I'm just chilling would be great i think.

• @BrianBlackmore
      @BrianBlackmore  Před 4 lety

Mehdi Syed Riaz I wouldn’t recommend this sub strictly for “thumping bass”. This is going to be a much better sub woofer for hearing the lower frequencies when mixing.

• @maddyriaz
      @maddyriaz Před 4 lety

@@BrianBlackmore i get pretty adequate bass on the e8. Specially bcz i mix heavy metal stuff. But when i play more bass heavy music, i find the sub bass lacking a bit.. although this sub might be great to let me hear kick drum and bass better while mixing as well.

• @user-yl1wq6el8s
    @user-yl1wq6el8s Před 4 lety +1

Здравствуйте я хочу купить для студии звукозаписи. Focal Alpha 80 или Kali LP8 или Mackie MR824 + PreSonus Temblor T10 Как вы думаете, подходит. Посоветуйте пожалуйста что купить

• @gangsterdistrict1154
    @gangsterdistrict1154 Před rokem

this is an amazing sub with deep and perfect low end at this price tag. the only problem is the power switch that is located at the back of the unit which makes it really painful to power-on and off frequently. why cant they just place the power switch in top left/right corner with some cut through to keep it flush with the body.

• @RoInsanee
      @RoInsanee Před rokem

yeah, didn't come across this issue, grab a switchable power extender

• @youngjdet
      @youngjdet Před rokem

Dude u posted this EXACT comment on the sweetwater video of this subwoofer lol

• @gangsterdistrict1154
      @gangsterdistrict1154 Před rokem

@@youngjdet yes, in order to bring this in notice,

• @tomsanders802
    @tomsanders802 Před 3 lety +1

Any idea why this video has so many dislikes? Have just been looking into getting one of these but now I'm a bit unsure

• @BrianBlackmore
      @BrianBlackmore  Před 3 lety +2

Personally, I still use this sub in my studio. It sounds great but you do have to have the space for it to be effective. As for the dislikes, Idk. Cheers! ✌️

• @tomsanders802
      @tomsanders802 Před 3 lety

@@BrianBlackmore Thanks for the help man!

• @Hankblue
      @Hankblue Před 2 lety

@@BrianBlackmore How big do you reckon the room should be? I have a room about 20 m/2 (215 square feet), sort of on the cusp of being a medium sized room, do you think it would be OK? Thanks for the review btw.

• @DenkyMusic
    @DenkyMusic Před 5 lety

Hi brian,
    Should I go to Tembolor 10 or JBLLSR 310S?

• @BrianBlackmore
      @BrianBlackmore  Před 5 lety +1

I’m a big fan of the Trembolor now that I’ve used it for longer. It definitely punches above its cost. Another benefit is that it comes with a foot switch in case you want to bypass the sub which is a MUST for me.

• @davidk3872
    @davidk3872 Před 4 lety +2

this sub has a VERY VERY LOUD air noise that comes out of the front port, making really difficult to achieve a profesional mix with this product

• @MinecraftWanderer2.0
      @MinecraftWanderer2.0 Před 3 lety

No it dont and if it does for you then use xlr cables

• @davidk3872
      @davidk3872 Před 3 lety

@@MinecraftWanderer2.0 Its air noise that comes out from the front port, not electrical noise

• @Kinnor.Home.Studios
    @Kinnor.Home.Studios Před rokem

Dude, BX 5 goes as low as 52 Hz.

• @nullderef
    @nullderef Před 6 lety +1

First!!!

• @angelodasilva7646
    @angelodasilva7646 Před 3 lety

😂Funny dude

• @ricardobeatzx6905
    @ricardobeatzx6905 Před 3 lety

Mine stop workin and its new

• @Babebabedoll
    @Babebabedoll Před rokem

You r so cute lololol😂😂😂😂😂

• @neptunevibe
    @neptunevibe Před 4 lety

I own it from 2016. M-Audio mains ¿ You just lost the credibility right there son. I’m using the Tannoy Reveal 802 as mains. M-Audio is building only junk.

• @BrianBlackmore
      @BrianBlackmore  Před 4 lety +1

Neptune Vibe Not since Kali Audio sent me a pair of their LP6s! As long as you’re getting accurate sound and tuning your studio using a C-weighted SPL meter. Monitor with what you like! Cheers!

• @neptunevibe
      @neptunevibe Před 4 lety

@@BrianBlackmore Sounds good mate. Glad you got this sub. I'm very happy with it. Is going very deep. I would love though a closed sub. Those ported ones can get out of control quite easy.

• @rapwithzorro
    @rapwithzorro Před 3 lety +1

So you in my lounge and throw your video onto the smart TV. I have my young children in the room, but I’m only reviewing a speaker. Then you use the “F” word. Why do you need to do that